Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? (56665 Views)

Will Men Ever Be Comfortable Knowing Their Daughter(s) Will Warm Someone's Bed? / Should I Be Comfortable With This? / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by lolu2019: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
It depends on how three of them met.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Okadarider: 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
it's wrong to stay in the same street, not to talk of same room...
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Idoko619(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lolss, to the guy abroad, he's single o. Na una the talk say he dey married.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by tfelicityk(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:
Okay. I've this burden on my chest for over a year now and they say a problem shared is a problem half solved (or multiplied)

So, I've this friend who lives with a woman and her little son. He and the lady are of the same age group. The husband, who is in the US is fully aware of this situation. Note: they stay in the same room and even sleep on the same bed. Also this guy's family house is just a stone's throw from the lady's house but he hardly ever visits there and hasn't passed a night there in over 4 years. If you're new to the area, you'll be forgiven if you address them as man and wife.

My main purpose of creating this thread is not to pass judgement on anybody but to seek your opinions. As a married man, will you be comfortable with your unmarried friend staying with your wife while you're overseas. As an unmarried guy, will you be comfortable living with your friend's wife.

Lao, masculinists and feminists, kindly keep off. smiley

PS: They are both active members of their church.

Are you related to the family either by blood or mere family friends rather neighbours?

If not don't unravel what you don't know.

They may be distant cousins . You said the guy family house is a stone throw to this lady's house. And he had not visit the family for over 4years. There is much more to it.

Besides, as a married man. I will never allowed such. Even if they are cousins.
Let assumed the husband trusted his wife's character/attitude.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Nwachitext(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I read some stories and don’t believe them because i don’t believe these things happen. Op I don’t believe.
I happens I currently know of one
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Isabi4lov: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:
Okay. I've this burden on my chest for over a year now and they say a problem shared is a problem half solved (or multiplied)

So, I've this friend who lives with a woman and her little son. He and the lady are of the same age group. The husband, who is in the US is fully aware of this situation. Note: they stay in the same room and even sleep on the same bed. Also this guy's family house is just a stone's throw from the lady's house but he hardly ever visits there and hasn't passed a night there in over 4 years. If you're new to the area, you'll be forgiven if you address them as man and wife.

My main purpose of creating this thread is not to pass judgement on anybody but to seek your opinions. As a married man, will you be comfortable with your unmarried friend staying with your wife while you're overseas. As an unmarried guy, will you be comfortable living with your friend's wife.

I won't be comfortable.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by bonnyhope: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
The 3 people involved in the story know what is good for them
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by jamesversion: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Nigerian Christians are constituting oh. grin

Imagine churchlings cohabiting. Fornication plus Adultery.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by tosine90(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
If this story is true. There is more to it and the husband is fully aware or choose to be not.

From experience one of my ex girlfriend had serious relationship whom happened to be the fiancee but I happened to be the side boyfriend and since the main boyfriend is not around and far away. This babe always come to me for free service from Monday to Saturday and she even introduce me to her fiance that am a very good friend of her but whether the guy is aware I don't know. We are very mutual but I always service this babe and I ask the babe what does her fiance think of us. But she smiled that he is not aware. Till today this remain a mystery to me. I don't know if to believe it or not.

Cos as a sharp guy I can't allow my girl have male friend. 90% of all male friend of a woman end up sleeping with them.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Meandmycrew(f): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
There are adults and should know what is right or wrong, please mind your business!
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by tafat: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
This is a big no no for me o
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Isabi4lov: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:
Iyaebe, what would I gain from lieing? If you are in Benin, I can show them to you sef.

You wan hear the truth , dem dey fuvck each other but does the man not have his own life to live ?
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by jamesversion: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Exmilitant:
I wouldn't make the mistake of letting my friends know my girl/wife, talk more of visiting?

the circle of friends i have don't have concience grin. The shag anything on skirt, anything.

You sure say you no go add me to your circle of friends?

Make we create whatsapp group dey share babes. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by kingsceemark(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:
How do you know they're sleeping on thesame bed?🤔

See one of them members wey no dey take eyes see people's wife, you shall know them by their comments
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by victorikpe(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:

My grand Pa lived above 100 years because he used to mind his business. 🙄🙄
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Isabi4lov: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Uniquekriss:
I have a feeling this isn't true, I'm in Benin and we all know that Bini people are still very culture minded and traditional, how would the family be staying a stone throw and know about this sacrilege. It's a made up story .
It's definitely a made up story , I know that after the elections they'll come up with stories just to bash ladies .

When they say that husbands should take their wives along , they will say no .
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
tfelicityk:

Are you related to the family either by blood or mere family friends rather neighbours?

If not don't unravel what you don't know.

They may be distant cousins . You said the guy family house is a stone throw to this lady's house. And he had not visit the family for over 4years. There is much more to it.

Besides, as a married man. I will never allowed such. Even if they are cousins.
Let assumed the husband trusted his wife's character/attitude.
He's my uncle's son aka cousin.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by DWJOBScom(m): 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
Millimann:
It's even wrong for them to share a flat, not to talk of even sharing a room.

Dangerous o
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by WhereMyLoud: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hahahahahahahaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Gt321(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Creamypussy:
As an unmarried guy, will you be comfortable living with your wife's husband.

I don't understand this.

Dhey

Sey u normal
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by 9ty4our: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
"Note: "...They stay in the same room and even sleep on the same bed.."

My question: How did you know they sleep on the same bed, are you also living in the same room with them?
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by WhereMyLoud: 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:
Na him be the friend

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by superCleanworks(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:

They are both active members of their church.

all the secrets under the church. i will not be shocked if all the church members know but it is all a deep game of silence
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by jaxxy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:

So the husband abroad can't rent them a flat or separate houses? what is he doing abroad? Even if its washing plate e suppose done build house for village for him family.

i dont care about the man's wife and his friend sleeping on same bed more than I care about how useless the man is abroad not to get a decent place for his wife.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by FireUpNow(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
The husband in the US don't love his wife and don't want her again so he shifted to another guy to continue the youth service. The guy in the US have a better woman over there
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by sazycul: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I read some stories and don’t believe them because i don’t believe these things happen. Op I don’t believe.
It does happen. I have also seen this happened recently.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by ngBuild: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:
Iyaebe, what would I gain from lieing? If you are in Benin, I can show them to you sef.
Ontop the lie, you drop another one! Tueh!!
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by colizee(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
nicerod:
He can stay with her maximum of 60 days

Else it will ends in tears

Bro which formula you take arrive at this value.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Akalia(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
Creamypussy:

Thanks.
Like how old r u, 12? Your name sef.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by SunmibareARC: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:

Because he's the man in question
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
- if the husband doesnt mind, why should we?!
- if you marry someone and abandon them in 9ja, then what do you expect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.