Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? (56724 Views)

Will Men Ever Be Comfortable Knowing Their Daughter(s) Will Warm Someone's Bed? / Should I Be Comfortable With This? / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
achimendy:

You're very foolish for allowing that nonsense at first.

I can't even allow my brother to be staying in thesame house with my wife talk more of friend.
Epa, which nonsense did I allow? Una go just dey insult person without provocation.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by ashawopikin(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:
Okay. I've this burden on my chest for over a year now
u dey get burden on your chest for wetin no concern you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by excel101(m): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:
How do you know they're sleeping on thesame bed?🤔
Maybe the writer is the friend of the husband living in the US.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Creamypussy(f): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
Akalia:
Like how old r u, 12? Your name sef.

Nenemosha
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Iykenuwa(m): 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:
Iyaebe, what would I gain from lieing? If you are in Benin, I can show them to you sef.

I'm in Benin, which area?
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by olisaEze(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
The only thing constant in this life of unbalance is change. I have seen wives bringing female friends to their husbands for unscripted threesomes. I have equally seen husbands paying bouncers & gym instructors extras for extracurricular activities on behalf of their wives. Nothing wen Musa never see for dis gate! But in all, it’s nobody’s business if it works for you. Relationship is hard marriage even harder, just do you and make sure it doesn’t affect the kids negatively! cool
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Akalia(m): 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
Creamypussy:

Nenemosha
What does the name even mean?
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
Iykenuwa:

I'm in Benin, which area?
Oko central. Where you dey?
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by BigCowHornn: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:
Okay. I've this burden on my chest for over a year now and they say a problem shared is a problem half solved (or multiplied)

So, I've this friend who lives with a woman and her little son. He and the lady are of the same age group. The husband, who is in the US is fully aware of this situation. Note: they stay in the same room and even sleep on the same bed. Also this guy's family house is just a stone's throw from the lady's house but he hardly ever visits there and hasn't passed a night there in over 4 years. If you're new to the area, you'll be forgiven if you address them as man and wife.

My main purpose of creating this thread is not to pass judgement on anybody but to seek your opinions. As a married man, will you be comfortable with your unmarried friend staying with your wife while you're overseas. As an unmarried guy, will you be comfortable living with your friend's wife.

Lao, masculinists and feminists, kindly keep off. smiley

PS: They are both active members of their church.

I have seen it happen where the man is impotent but needs kids.

It's either his brither or friends the impregnated the wife
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by flokii: 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
The only logical reason for such is that the said husband abroad is also cohabiting if not married to another woman..

@OP Leave church talk.. I'm sure the said friend fvcks.her up to 10 times a day. Bloody church goers cum hypocrites.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Creamypussy(f): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Akalia:
What does the name even mean?

Find out
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Akalia(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Creamypussy:

Find out
You tell me lil' girl?
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Charly68: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
They will soon kill the man when next he comes ..that is the truth
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by deavicky(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:
Okay. I've this burden on my chest for over a year now and they say a problem shared is a problem half solved (or multiplied)

So, I've this friend who lives with a woman and her little son. He and the lady are of the same age group. The husband, who is in the US is fully aware of this situation. Note: they stay in the same room and even sleep on the same bed. Also this guy's family house is just a stone's throw from the lady's house but he hardly ever visits there and hasn't passed a night there in over 4 years. If you're new to the area, you'll be forgiven if you address them as man and wife.

My main purpose of creating this thread is not to pass judgement on anybody but to seek your opinions. As a married man, will you be comfortable with your unmarried friend staying with your wife while you're overseas. As an unmarried guy, will you be comfortable living with your friend's wife.

which kind of man leaves abroad and his wife and kid stays in one room in Nigeria?.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by SamOchuko: 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:

Nice script, keep it up
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by ghettochild(m): 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Na pregnancy remain ooo.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by caesymore(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
You say the husband is aware of the arrangement? That means the husband knows your friend. This is my take. The husband is in the US and ofcourse knows that the wife has sexual needs that have to be met. They may have mutually consented to allowing someone they both know to help the husband water the wife's garden whenever it needs watering. Your friend and that woman are sleeping together and her husband knows.

Reminds me of what my Man Bompy told his wife when he was going away, he said "as I go away I know you have sexual needs but don't embarrass me" and she didn't.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by bigtt76(f): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
1. Are they fokking each other? shocked
2. Possible the husband is knowingly allowing that so the woman won't go astray cheesy

Eazzii:

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lies
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by merits(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:

"Paddle your own canoe"🛶

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by izubext007: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
I guess they are from Tiv nation, I trust dem with silly friendship
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by ufotunang: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Why should the husband leave his wife in nigeria for some years ...why can't he arrange to bring his wife and child to USA.... when you leave your wife for some years alone in nigeria...you know body no be firewood...she must look for a guy to satisfy her sexual urge... body no be firewood..so I blame the husband
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by achimendy(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:
Epa, which nonsense did I allow? Una go just dey insult person without provocation.

Your write-up is provoking. How can you allow your wife to stay with a friend while you're far away. Don't you know your wife has sexual needs, what will happen when it shows up?? You no dey fear temptation.

If you're around is a different thing but you're not.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:

Hmmh Good evening.
Like you said the husband is fully aware of the situation so why is it a burden on your chest.

You have now gone as far as counting how many times he has gone to his family house and know they sleep on the same bed .

You should search your soul as to why you have so much time on your hands to be monitoring a fellow human being.

I also fail to see the relevance of them being active members of their church to this story.

Be at peace and put all this energy into something productive.

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by nicerod(m): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
colizee:

Bro which formula you take arrive at this value.

World formula

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
izubext007:
I guess they are from Tiv nation, I trust dem with silly friendship
That is a very rude thing to say and a faulty generalisation.
“Silly friendships” are not what Tiv people hold and you should research into that analogy which historically meant The Tiv man is very generous and will treat a visitor well.It did not actually mean he would offer his wife.

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
Roger3D:
This made me laugh grin
I am laughing with you.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by kaywhy09(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
The friend is getting paid for active service in proxy
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by spiralwedge(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
You say the husband is aware of the arrangement? That means the husband knows your friend. This is my take. The husband is in the US and ofcourse knows that the wife has sexual needs that have to be met. They may have mutually consented to allowing someone they both know to help the husband water the wife's garden whenever it needs watering. Your friend and that woman are sleeping together and her husband knows.

My thoughts too.

Though unconventional, but a pragmatic approach like this is better than hypocrisy. This way, it is safer and there’s prace of mind on both sides than playing cat and mouse with each other
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
achimendy:

Your write-up is provoking. How can you allow your wife to stay with a friend while you're far away. Don't you know your wife has sexual needs, what will happen when it shows up?? You no dey fear temptation.

If you're around is a different thing but you're not.
Work on your comprehension skills. Doh osheri. smiley
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by jojothaiv(m): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:
Interesting. But 3 of them are churchlings.
I'm afraid those even one of the weakest excuses I've heard, have you not hear of stranger things happening in the house of God.

We are talking about flesh here,I mean mortals and not some larger than life characters, if we are to put self-discipline nature of both into perspectives, they need to avoid staying together but that's not even the case.

Ask any of the church members what they think of that union and you'll be she'll shocked.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Teymanhenry(f): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
If the man is ok with that then there is no problem. This is called an open relationship. But how did you know they sleep in same bed??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian / 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) / What Will You Do In This Situation??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.