Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? (56671 Views)

Will Men Ever Be Comfortable Knowing Their Daughter(s) Will Warm Someone's Bed? / Should I Be Comfortable With This? / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
shocked
Hell no!!! Dem no dey use yam dey set trap for goat shocked

Thats the last thing I'll ever do,no matt how much trust I've got for my banny and my gee...

4 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Creamypussy(f): 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Blupen969:
Lols Nice monicker by the way

Thanks.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by everyoneisholy: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:
Okay. I've this burden on my chest for over a year now and they say a problem shared is a problem half solved (or multiplied)

So, I've this friend who lives with a woman and her little son. He and the lady are of the same age group. The husband, who is in the US is fully aware of this situation. Note: they stay in the same room and even sleep on the same bed. Also this guy's family house is just a stone's throw from the lady's house but he hardly ever visits there and hasn't passed a night there in over 4 years. If you're new to the area, you'll be forgiven if you address them as man and wife.

My main purpose of creating this thread is not to pass judgement on anybody but to seek your opinions. As a married man, will you be comfortable with your unmarried friend staying with your wife while you're overseas. As an unmarried guy, will you be comfortable living with your friend's wife.

Lao, masculinists and feminists, kindly keep off. smiley
The guy is only helping his friend out...

PS: They are both active members of their church.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by completeskills: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
I don't believe this story. I feel it is made up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by depressedlad: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
i need help guys i am into abject poverty leading me to suicide thoughts help with any amount pls guys i swear i am not a scammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Abalado(f): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
Why he left his wife in Nigeria first
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by obowunmi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:
Okay. I've this burden on my chest for over a year now and they say a problem shared is a problem half solved (or multiplied)

So, I've this friend who lives with a woman and her little son. He and the lady are of the same age group. The husband, who is in the US is fully aware of this situation. Note: they stay in the same room and even sleep on the same bed. Also this guy's family house is just a stone's throw from the lady's house but he hardly ever visits there and hasn't passed a night there in over 4 years. If you're new to the area, you'll be forgiven if you address them as man and wife.

My main purpose of creating this thread is not to pass judgement on anybody but to seek your opinions. As a married man, will you be comfortable with your unmarried friend staying with your wife while you're overseas. As an unmarried guy, will you be comfortable living with your friend's wife.

Everyone has agreed to the sex..ual arrangement.

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Pojomojo: 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Otilo!
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Ameoba300: 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Is Wap TV releasing a new series of Super story cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Haydens: 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:
Omo. MOrroco at work. grin cry
I meant friend's wife.

😂😂😂😂
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Money2000: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
OP is the person living with his friend’s wife. Come out clean you traitorr.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Exceed15: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
If the husband is aware.. abeg leave matter and face your own problem.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by onumadu: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
You say the husband is aware of the arrangement? That means the husband knows your friend. This is my take. The husband is in the US and ofcourse knows that the wife has sexual needs that have to be met. They may have mutually consented to allowing someone they both know to help the husband water the wife's garden whenever it needs watering. Your friend and that woman are sleeping together and her husband knows.

@op, Take this advice to the bank

2 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by HEBEI: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
The foolish guy that thinks he is enjoying another man's wife for free has more to loose.
For the overseas husband to have allowed it shows he knows what he is doing.

If you know you know cool

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by OMEGA009(m): 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
If you stay abroad and your spouse is in Nigeria, VEHICLE IS PARKED AT OWNERS RISK!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by 07kjb: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
The husband of the lady is fully aware so remove your eyes

Though what is bad is bad

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by truthCoder: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Same bed, they will have sex. It will just happen.

Now, whatever and however they deem to live is none of anyone’s business including mine or you the reader.

As for the OP, none of his business too.

But…dem dey Bleep

3 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Uniquekriss(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:
Iyaebe, what would I gain from lieing? If you are in Benin, I can show them to you sef.
I have a feeling this isn't true, I'm in Benin and we all know that Bini people are still very culture minded and traditional, how would the family be staying a stone throw and know about this sacrilege. It's a made up story .

3 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by selfdefence: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Which kind super story be this one?
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by nnewsnjobs: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bros, I hope it is not what I am thinking that you are after.

E be like say you get interest on the woman but because the guy is leaving the same room with her, your show don spoil.

Just give me the address make I come drive the guy away so that you can just take over the woman in peace.

Back to your question, do you want me to tell you that the guy is knacking the woman, it is not from my mouth you will hear such thing.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Roger3D(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:

This made me laugh grin
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by shineeye1: 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:

ALL kinds of things happen because ALL kinds of people live in this world. The normal thing to very many is abnormal to some. TIME proves ALL things and GOD judges them ALL. Who no know , go know - las las .
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by gaby(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
Nice guy.

He married a wife for his friend and donated a son for him before packing his kaya to go to the US to hustle and take care of his friend and the family he set up for him.

What an awesome friend.

Dem born some people to suffer, useless, senseless, and to labor in vain. Even "help" will fail to help them out from their suffer head destiny.

Tuehhh

2 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Dramadiddy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
this one is family matter, i’m not involved
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by bewla(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:
Okay. I've this burden on my chest for over a year now and they say a problem shared is a problem half solved (or multiplied

This what I hate most about your writing |

So been in the same church now makes them holier then all

Guy get a life all this na scam so you will be distracted
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Originalsly: 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
Since the husband is fully aware of the situation why is it a burden to you?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Ashirioluwa: 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Why put someone else's burden on yourself? The woman’s husband doesn’t voice any displeasure over his wife's living situation, so let it be.

MYOB
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Burgerlomo: 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
4 where?

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Annahh(f): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
It's probably an open marriage, the man probably consented to it. The kind of nonsense we see these days.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by shineeye1: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
nnewsnjobs:
Bros, I hope it is not what I am thinking that you are after.

E be like say you get interest on the woman but because the guy is leaving the same room with her, your show don spoil.

Just give me the address make I come drive the guy away so that you can just take over the woman in peace.

Back to your question, do you want me to tell you that the guy is knacking the woman, it is not from my mouth you will hear such thing.

A man wakes up every morning with an erect penis sharing same bed with a near nude woman behind closed doors and some morons are asking what will be happening there? Pity their generation

3 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
All of them are stupid. That's a 3some with the US efulefu. The friend no kukuma get sense. So, at his age, he can't think of his own family na to de cohabit with another person wife
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by highchief1: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:

cooked up story.nobody will allow his friend live in the same house with wife.pull this uselsss topic down

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.