Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? (15356 Views)

Sex Worker Complains About Her Client Delaying To 'Cum' During Sex (Pix, Video) / Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* / Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless In Life” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Rickmann: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
hunger Dey much for Nigeria.Let me also state here that I have never met any girl here that told me to buy her food.never.babes here Dey eat from their house before them come visit u.If them come just give them wine.a Nigerian girl that knows she’s coming to ur house today will stop eating yestaday.Those days as them Dey enter my car na please I want to eat smthg

grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by ukaface(f): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2023
The way Nigerian men can be so jobless ehn to be discussing and dissecting naija women nowadays is very alarming

May God airpus

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by VawulenceProMax: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
God bless u.they said I’m lying.Those that have never been to local wing of airport let alone international.I no Dey argue with them sha.One day them go remeber this thread.Bros I never pay girl once since I come here.When I first came I carry naija mentality after sex I bring out money the babe ask me for what?every naija babe directly or indirectly needs your money.Problem Dey that country o.
if you even give them money sef , some go para for you. Me I dey bill them o. First time I go use all energy wey I get Bleep u. When u call again ma billing straight. Some go say ma Bleep off some go pay . The ones wey say ma Bleep off , I go return back and tell them say ma mistake😂
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by VawulenceProMax: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2023
ukaface:
The way Nigerian men can be so jobless ehn to be discussing and dissecting naija women nowadays is very alarming

May God airpus
same way naija women toto can smell to a point that it makes us agree to be proudly jobless for their mata

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by ukaface(f): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
same way naija women toto can smell to a point that it makes us agree to be proudly jobless for their mata
Na Una know the kind women wey Una Dey knack
Abi Una no know say guys pr!ck Dey smell too?
Dey play

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by rainmaker12(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2023
emmyluizzz:

This is exactly what I'm saying... How can you manage to have sex with 3 dirty girls who smells and then say all Nigerian girls smells... What kind of yeye talk be that

Personally, I take my time to look for girls I have sex with... I start from your hygiene down to every bit of info...

I can't just put my cock into any dirty hole and generalize that every hole in Nigeria is dirty

Don't mind them

So you smell vigina of every girl before you start talking to them? Looking clean has nothing to do with vigina smell. The smell is not armpit where you can wash away and put roll on........No come here dey give levels

A dirty girl can have zero vigina smell

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by VawulenceProMax: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2023
ukaface:

Dey play
come.ma test you and update my feedback.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Hatrick01: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2023
Chaii
Thank God say i no be girl grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by VawulenceProMax: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2023
rainmaker12:

wetin u smoke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by rainmaker12(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2023
ukaface:

Dey play

No talk for here, how many woman you don knack as a female? Probably zero, so what do you know?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
if you even give them money sef , some go para for you. Me I dey bill them o. First time I go use all energy wey I get Bleep u. When u call again ma billing straight. Some go say ma Bleep off some go pay . The ones wey say ma Bleep off , I go return back and tell them say ma mistake😂
lol I no Dey like take anything from women sha.Including my wife.their matter too long.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2023
rainmaker12:

No talk for here, how many woman you don knack as a female? Probably zero, so what do you know?

ok o..I no come argue na facts I come drop if u r sure of what u just said,welcome onboard.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
wetin u smoke
hes 100% right.I have seen a million of this.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:25am On Mar 28, 2023
rainmaker12:

So you smell vigina of every girl before you start talking to them? Looking clean has nothing to do with vigina smell. The smell is not armpit where you can wash away and put roll on........No come here dey give levels

na true u Dey talk na.I say those ones on Instagram when Dey shine na them smell pass.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2023
ukaface:

May God airpus
wash ur level well make e no smell.we won’t have anything to discuss sister.una don too suffocate us with that smell.we don’t deserve it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by rainmaker12(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
wetin u smoke

Vigina no be armpit wey you go wash and add rollon. The smell is a sickness common in women, just as infection. It is not about hygiene 100%. If you like wash vigina until e bleed, the moment dick enter, if you infected it will smell......abi do they wash inside with soap?..........go and study no be everybody dey smoke like you. All your comments here na violence, you must be an agbero cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:31am On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
u no go survive am na.from der na fmc emergency ward bro.

na FMC morgue person go land grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
e good as another guy open this thread . If na me now them go close am. I don open threads like this tire, na so them dey close am anyhow . Naija girls don't like truth grin grin
lol anybody when close am na fool.it’s not a thread to spite them but a thread to encourage them.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by VawulenceProMax: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2023
rainmaker12:

All your comments here na violence, you must be an agbero cheesy
😂😂😂
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2023
Rickmann:

grin grin
wetin pursue me for Nigeria too much.That’s why I laugh when ppl think I came here to find money
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by ashawopikin(m): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2023
rainmaker12:

Them see wahala reach man? When time to Bleep reach, forget wahala for 20minutes and cum
na so sha
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Rickmann: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
wetin pursue me for Nigeria too much.That’s why I laugh when ppl think I came here to find money

no be lie..nigeria has too many issues.
it may suprise you to know that alot of nigerias arent even looking to be rich, all they want is to have access to the basic necessities of life [food, shelter, education, water, accessible roads] which they are being deprived of on a daily.

sad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by EmiDon11: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2023
This thread is too odd for my liking
Am outtaa hiaaa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by skedman(m): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2023
It shows that your mum, auty and sisters thing to Dey Huss
Stupid people every where because you had the opportunity of traveling that is why you have the effrontery of talking rubbish
They will use charm to bring you people back home if you are not careful.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2023
Rickmann:

no be lie..nigeria has too many issues.
it may suprise you to know that alot of nigerias arent even looking to be rich, all they want is to have access to the basic necessities of life [food, shelter, education, water, accessible roads] which they are being deprived of on a daily.

sad.
what is rich.something when we go die leave?I left my 5 beautiful cars in Nigeria I’m here using Uber I’m happier.left my 5 bedroom I’m here staying in one bedroom.But I’m happier.what is wealth?I could get a car here but I realized I don’t need it.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2023
skedman:
It shows that your mum, auty and sisters thing to Dey Huss
Stupid people every where because you had the opportunity of traveling that is why you have the effrontery of talking rubbish
They will use charm to bring you people back home if you are not careful.
don’t derail,don’t insult.if u have never met a smelling Nigerian puci tell us.then tell us how and wherr I chase ur own women.if everyone is complaining and u r not the one complaining then there’s a problem bro.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by DaddyCash: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2023
All of you making noise here nor be from that smelling kpekus una from cum to life?

Una stay inside smelling kpekus for nine months now. grin

Go ask your papa weda e nor like the smell grin

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Smartguyboy(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
lol.brother the most beautiful and classy girl I met in Nigeria smelled .u won’t understand.I carried the best of girls and I got the worst of smells.it’s in them

😝
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Brownshoe: 11:30am On Mar 28, 2023
Is not any heat, it's infection, some are not smelling at all.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Berrityga: 11:31am On Mar 28, 2023
michigang:
I don eat toto wey dey taste like pineapple. I chopam tire, lick juice. The gal cum dey ask me if I want make she sleep over so that i go chop bellefull
GUY which country you dey?? Cause the only thing wey Nigerians girls sabi nah to ask for transport in the morning when them wan commot.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2023
Brownshoe:
Is not any heat, it's infection, some are not smelling at all.
naija girls no no say vagina get em own medication.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2023
Berrityga:
GUY which country you dey?? Cause the only thing wey Nigerians girls sabi nah to ask for transport in the morning when them wan commot.
lol I Dey cana.for here we Dey pay for their ride too o except she drive come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. / Have You Dated A Sex Addict / Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.