Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life (92757 Views)

Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look / See how this northern lady transformed the life of almajiri child she adopted / Happy Birthday To My Good Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Lamanii22(f): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm from Ebonyi state and it has been from hand to mouth. No long stories. This picture shows how God transformed my life

Awwww this type of real life stories can lift the soul… I’m really happy for you hun you would keep moving higher in Jesus name….

Do give away oooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Eunice2000: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2023
Happy Birthday to you, may God bless your new age and family πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by liamjakes247: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2023
VTJN:
hmmmm even though i need the giveaway cash like seriously but you're perfectly correct and i support it. Give to the needy in your village or near by village. We all have them around our community. We know them, we have people who know them. Online needy aren't completely genuine.
Nevertheless sometimes people on the media might be too down and really have no one to assist them out like those in the village who would regardless have farms and have food in store or someway meet the village head for assistance. like I have for few month now due to hustling for job after months of not been paid in the present one, taken loan from PalmPay to keepup with feeding here in the city of Abuja which is expensive and still madly hustling for a better one daily. Agents aren't helping, cost of transport alone going from kubwa - byazhin across to katampe to do bricklaying job like 2-3 times a week is something else. you do bricklaying for 2000, transport to and from 700-800, feeding while working 300 for breakfast, lunch, dinner and wont be satisfied but regardless still keeping up. Data, atleast 200naira for 1gb for a week or two sef to do online time. Omor, if you really want to help dont look at what people are saying online, please follow your heart and help with what you can afford to help with. Help is from God and God uses people with following their heart. Silent Suicide are everywhere in the city. OMOR, MAKE GOD HELP US ALL. LIFE ISN'T EASY BUT I SURE KNOW EVERYDAY HUMAN HAS HIS DAY ASLONG WE DON'T GIVE UP.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by aktolly54(m): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2023
Hisbah:
Congratulations and wishing you many happy returns. Pls do give away let's celebrate with you.
I know people like you plenty for twitter looking for giveaway up and down. Continue oooo
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm from Ebonyi state and it has been from hand to mouth. No long stories. This picture shows how God transformed my life
May God's name be forever praised. Amen!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by gerizzim: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

How do you want it dear?

congratulations. Do give away bros mi. access 0033234367imoudume
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by shawante(m): 11:54am On Mar 31, 2023
Odogwu abeg do small something for your boy make your blessings for reach us too.
2130198268 uba.. Gracias!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by winner37(m): 11:56am On Mar 31, 2023
Gods breakfast has gotten to your reach ,... congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Butmight15: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

That guy is just one mudafuker I hv never come across in my life. So shameless and d rest. If I hv such as a brother, I would just sacrifice him to d gods
Nwannem too funny ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Ogaonos: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
congrats .but it will be good to narrate ur journey.from what u were doing in naija ,hw u japa nd d hustling journey for obodoyinbo.ur advice on what to avoid nd steps to take for abroad country.it will be more helpful because too many pple are jux follpwing japa trends without having plans.nd later get stuck over there.e.g is someone dt will sell his landed properties ,mansion japa nd end up washing old oyinbo pple yansh nd get stucked with tax,rent bill with little to no savings
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Hisbah(f): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
JONSYN7154:
drop your account details
I don't want.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Bryan88(m): 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

How do you want it dear?
abeg I wan tap into your blessings too o...jst like my mom used to say when she was alive, if u celebrate good news, it will surely come your way...so bro make I celebrate with u no matter how little u bless me so that my own good news go reach me too.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

I go abroad shaa since 2019.
Omo I worked like Jacky. I investee reasonably.
Na long tory ooo Manny

Congratulations, what a growth.. may you continue to grow higher…

Do giveaway…

Wallet or Account? πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by PJtech: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
JONSYN7154:

Can i drop also boss cry
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by JohnBoscoKing: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
Congratulations bro, I wish you many happy returns. Also joined you to bless God for your wonderful transformation. Please don't forget me in your giveaway on Sunday. My account details:
First Bank
3060996892- Sunday John.

God bless you more.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Knows12(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm happily married. I have got Benz and ve built family house.
How I wish my mom is still alive. No one could believe anyone from my family could make it. But see na . Rejoice with me.
May God grant you all your positive
heart desires too.
congratulations.. Pls watch ur back and no forget to watck ur kinsmen u are eating with cus people are bad.. No good always and no forget to include me in your coming giveaway thanks..
0677794353 Gtb. Olamide abimbola
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Amhappy(f): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
Congratulations. This is beautiful to behold.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Dmama1991: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm happily married. I have got Benz and ve built family house.
How I wish my mom is still alive. No one could believe anyone from my family could make it. But see na . Rejoice with me.
May God grant you all your positive
heart desires too.
Boss abeg anything for your boy no vex
Zenith bank
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Sirqt5(m): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
1Sharon:

Most Nigerian do not speak good English!
Haha, you are very right

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Liife: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

I go do am on Sunday unfailingly bu God's grace after Thanksgiving
sir congratulations..plz do include me in ur giveaway,Life has bn terribly hard for me,anyting at all wld be appreciated thanks and God bless. 2032805567(kuda bank)
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by dododawa1: 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
Blessed πŸ™
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Offset147: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
A very big congratulations to you brother. God is the greatest!!! Happy Anniversary to you too πŸŽ‚πŸ™ŒπŸΎβ€οΈπŸ«‚. I can see the big changes in you. God when will my turn reach?? 😩😩 Abeg do giveaway for me sir.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by LBT: 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
Please sir, I sincerely need your financial assistance. GTB . 0028796870.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by onosgabe: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Nice scripting
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by writeprof(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

You are correct honestly.
I avoided woman and I never went to club.
I was there to make it because I know where I came from. It's a long story dear.
Thank you dear and remain blessed

Some of us who love stories would love to hear / read your grass to grace story bro, Thank God for you.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ChelseaArmy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

I go do am on Sunday unfailingly bu God's grace after Thanksgiving
congratulations and happy birthday. lemme book space too
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ChelseaArmy(m): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
JONSYN7154:
include me too bro 2188457017 fcmb
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
oxiide22:
I swear you never help anyone here

Noted
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
ahnie:
Op I repeat do not give these decorated online beggars any faden.
Go offline and show kindnesses to poor peeps around you.

You go don get more than 3 thousand spirited mails by now.
Chai my God.

Pls do not give any of them shishi
Cc;
Chatinent and Mr whynotthruth you guys just nailed these lazy louts

Thanks for the heads up Babe...

But indeed, these online begging is becoming irritating with most having an annoying sense of entitlement...

I've been bitten once but there won't be a second time by God's grace
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by oxiide22(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Noted
send me 5k
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Silasloaded(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
Thanks brotherly ❀️ please teach me Gift card arbitrage
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Pootle: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
village people looking from afar grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.