Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life (92709 Views)

Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look / See how this northern lady transformed the life of almajiri child she adopted / Happy Birthday To My Good Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by janvier27(m): 6:31am On Mar 31, 2023
[quote author=Nsogbu001 post=122160448]I'm happily married. I have got Benz and ve built family house.
How I wish my mom is still alive. No one could believe anyone from my family could make it. But see na . Rejoice with me.
May God grant you all your positive
heart desires too. [/quote

Honesty, hard and smart work, delayed gratification never fails. Congratulations and keep challenging yourself to go higher. You've done well my guy.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Blake755: 6:34am On Mar 31, 2023
Miracle no dey tire Jesus ❤️
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by tolugar: 6:35am On Mar 31, 2023
Hisbah:
Congratulations and wishing you many happy returns. Pls do give away let's celebrate with you.

You should've ask him. What he did that changed his life and you might as well learn one or two things. Instead you rushed to ask for give away.

Till when my dear.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Voiceofthestree: 6:36am On Mar 31, 2023
Givers shall never lack give you are a look also in needs I beg make I sent aza
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Father4all: 6:37am On Mar 31, 2023
Your post is complicated. You did not highlight further, where you base and the likes.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Presh93: 6:39am On Mar 31, 2023
Happy birthday bro

Live,Prosper and more wins
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Georgejeez: 6:39am On Mar 31, 2023
Congrats bro , it's like I will have to consider this japaa strategy more seriously.

However that aside , hope you know if you were still in your past state , that beautiful lady wouldn't have agreed to marry you 😅😅.

For the giveaway , if you are led , give to those who are requesting from you be they alleged scammers or not .
There are Hungry scammers too and God can still use anybody like he did Saul , so don't write any off .

Not supporting scam though
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by imagrg(m): 6:40am On Mar 31, 2023
Happy Birthday to you.

From grass to grace...methinks.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Pacyrus(m): 6:45am On Mar 31, 2023
I'm so happy for you, oga nsogbu. Jisike!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by mikebabs101: 6:45am On Mar 31, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

congratulations sir, PLS TEACH US, what you did or how you met God and this change occured... because it will inspire us all.
He went abroad. Na only scam dey give this kind miracle for Naija. If you have potential , pls move out this Zoo
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by riczy(m): 6:46am On Mar 31, 2023
Like u are a teacher or a coach now? In all congratulations
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by OlowoLagos(m): 6:49am On Mar 31, 2023
Congratulations senior man, almighty God will forever accept ur thanksgiving... We wait ur giveaway on Sunday make we see something do Easter and also pray to God for a day to celebrate with others like u r doing.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by dnawah(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm from Ebonyi state and it has been from hand to mouth. No long stories. This picture shows how God transformed my life
i beg no try come back here again.this place na hell.
the female teacher is pointing at your direction, how serious is it? grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by markkuss: 6:53am On Mar 31, 2023
Congrats!!!

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Banter1(m): 7:04am On Mar 31, 2023
Congratulations bro. God that did it for you will do it for me too. Stay safe
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Efe42(m): 7:06am On Mar 31, 2023
Please guy's please anybody can help me please save a soul I'm really going through hell out here I had an accident early October, and I broke my left knee at first I'm using native medication until I visit the hospital and doctor told me I need surgery.

Please guy's please any please help me with anything you can assist me with please I've been at home since last year because off money I'm tired God we replenish whatever you'll give me in times hundred.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by moonter: 7:07am On Mar 31, 2023
Happy birthday for you bro....please can you assist me please
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Felixtuta(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2023
To God be the glory.

But!

How did you get the contact to travel? What where you doing when you got there?

Make it plane so that people will see the hard work in the story and not the glory alone.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Akanbimi: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2023
Dont get too close to your naija people, dont let them kill you.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by theamazonguru(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2023
RPG2020:

This boy i hope is not what am thinking you want to know the exact place abi?

Exactly my thought when I saw his post.
Some people can be very funny sha.

What exactly does he want to do with his exact location?
Wickedness in the low and high places both joined together.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Artemis444: 7:09am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

I go do am on Sunday unfailingly bu God's grace after Thanksgiving
Congratulations brethren... More grace.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by FarmTech(m): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2023
Inspiring. Very good you avoided silly women and hustle hard.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by stanval02: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2023
Best of luck of there. We shall hear your success story. Your time is here.
Aaaaarghmed:
Normally Asian countries good for hustling.Nice one.i go share my story soon,I newly comot
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by NADFOR: 7:23am On Mar 31, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Yemike(m): 7:25am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm from Ebonyi state and it has been from hand to mouth. No long stories. This picture shows how God transformed my life
Congratulations. Can you share us the details? It might inspire some out there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.