Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life (92703 Views)

Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look / See how this northern lady transformed the life of almajiri child she adopted / Happy Birthday To My Good Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Nwaotu10(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
I tap from your blessing, Nwanne.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Gbright560: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Boss use 1k sub celebrate am for me, 7044939281 Opay. Thanks boss
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by oxiide22(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Happy Birthday Bro...Ad multos annos!!!

Instead of sharing money or whatever on here (SOME of the beggars are lazy scammers from my personal experience when I tried to help in the past) ...I will suggest you go offline either you ask your priest friends to drop account details of a poor parishioner or buy foodstuffs for them and send across. As those very poor souls are eating, they will be calling heavens to bless this stranger that fed them...God is always awake around them...or pay school fees for poor pupils in your village in memory of your Mum...
wicked soul

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Babathanks(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hbd boss
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by RPG2020(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

congratulations sir, PLS TEACH US, what you did or how you met God and this change occured... because it will inspire us all.

You are correct because it's good to inspire to make a difference than to inspire to make a living
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Lexusgs430: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm from Ebonyi state and it has been from hand to mouth. No long stories. This picture shows how God transformed my life

God did not transform you ....... JAPA transformed you, which in turn, reflects how Nigeria is a destiny killer......

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by OriOko88(m): 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
Congrats. But watch ur back for Una village

Too many wicked people full ibo villages oo. Dem fit cut ur life short. Be careful!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

I go abroad shaa since 2019.
Omo I worked like Jacky. I investee reasonably.
Na long tory ooo Manny

The difference in currency value is a more miracle than any other thing I must tell you...

Congrats bro....God was with you to crown you success

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Mrwhite09: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
wow bro u are lucky
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by jamesversion: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm from Ebonyi state and it has been from hand to mouth. No long stories. This picture shows how God transformed my life

I'm more interested in how you can connect me to those yellow Asian girls. I need to add them to my repertoire. grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by seanwilliam(m): 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

I go abroad shaa since 2019.
Omo I worked like Jacky. I investee reasonably.
Na long tory ooo Manny
Worked where? Invested on what ?
Share your story

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by xynerise: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

You are correct honestly.
I avoided woman and I never went to club.
I was there to make it because I know where I came from. It's a long story dear.
Thank you dear and remain blessed
This is the advice I give to my friends traveling abroad. Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Funkybabee(f): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Awwwwwwwwwww hallelujah
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by franchasofficia: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
emanobis:
You never told us what exactly you did or you were into and how God transformed your life.
You just posted just pictures to intimate others...no information passed.

Thank God for the transformation though
Without being told, you ought to know he got job as a teacher in an Asian country, probably China, and probably teaching English language or science subject. China pay teachers well and English teachers are highly sought after in China and other none English speaking countries.

If you have a BEd or NCE or Masters in Education and can go for some of the local and foreign teachers' certifications, I have forgotten their names...then start applying for foreign jobs directly or through agents or go to their embassies and make inquiries.

Once you get the job and migrate abroad, focus on your job, avoid crime, work with passion/dedication, limit your leisure lifestyle like clubbing abroad, going for massage, carrying foreign chicks, save save save....leverage on being a Nigerian abroad to explore some business opportunities there and over time you will become financially settled when you are back in Nigeria.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by brosdoncome(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
You didn't put us through
The process of how you made it. Showing us turning garri and Oyinbo pictures didn't communicate any team.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
OriOko88:
Congrats. But watch ur back for Una village

Too many wicked people full ibo villages oo. Dem fit cut ur life short. Be careful!!!!

If you know the God you serve , even inside Oshogbo or Osun caves , no weapon fashioned against you will ever prosper......
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
Now you’ll abandon the village girl that stayed with you when you had nothing. She’s now dirty and not polished. Abi I lie?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by KingDash09(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
I tap your grace massively.. the God wey do am for you go do am for me🙏🏾🤲🏾
Nsogbu001:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by gr8cany: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
Happy birthday dear, congratulations for your success story.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by mechanics(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hisbah:
Congratulations and wishing you many happy returns. Pls do give away let's celebrate with you.
Lolz.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by RPG2020(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
Heroicvic:

Which local government in ebonyi?

This boy i hope is not what am thinking you want to know the exact place abi?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Kingbenn(m): 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
Congratulations nwan'mu. Can I mail you? I'm from Ebonyi as well
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Funkybabee(f): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sorry to ask, are you a teacher over there

I'm also a teacher
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Adaanna(f): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Thank God for the turn around,
More to come.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Amunethseranu(f): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
just think this , freed001
he is Suffering and ILLUM wiped his tears , he is an atheist but now chooses to go to church because he thinks Jesus Christ is behind his obodo oyibo.
Idiots like this are y ILLUM is always quiet and people like u will think oyedepo or olumba olumba is ILLUM because they fed 12 hungry pigs on costumes. Spit

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by OriOko88(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

If you know the God you serve , even inside Oshogbo or Osun caves , no weapon fashioned against you will ever prosper......
It doesnt change the fact that wicked envious people full iboland. And it cuts across old and young.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.