Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life (92717 Views)

Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look / See how this northern lady transformed the life of almajiri child she adopted / Happy Birthday To My Good Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by GloriousGbola: 7:29am On Mar 31, 2023
This one is looking for people to net into whatever dubious scheme he is into.

The typical Nigerian story of I worked hard but no sign of the actual work. And no story of the journey

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Major77: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2023
BIG CONGRATS MY BROTHER, LET SAME BLESSING COME TO ME
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Komu1048(m): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm from Ebonyi state and it has been from hand to mouth. No long stories. This picture shows how God transformed my life

Ha Ndigbo, so u made this huge money in space of a short time working as a preschool teacher. Omo I refuse to be deceive Oga don sneak in that substance successfully, congratulations though all ways na way
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by adamsalman(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Happy Birthday Bro...Ad multos annos!!!

Instead of sharing money or whatever on here (SOME of the beggars are lazy scammers from my personal experience when I tried to help in the past) ...I will suggest you go offline either you ask your priest friends to drop account details of a poor parishioner or buy foodstuffs for them and send across. As those very poor souls are eating, they will be calling heavens to bless this stranger that fed them...God is always awake around them...or pay school fees for poor pupils in your village in memory of your Mum...

Very good observation. All these online giveaways seekers are mostly scammers. Just imagine the one who dropped account number above. The name on the account is far very different from his name here.

If u really want to help, extend the help to the less privileged around u. Not someone online that will later use ur money to go club & celebrate that him don cash out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by NinaArsenal(f): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm happily married. I have got Benz and ve built family house.
How I wish my mom is still alive. No one could believe anyone from my family could make it. But see na . Rejoice with me.
May God grant you all your positive
heart desires too.

May God's name be Praised. I Join the Host of Heaven to Celebrate with you also.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by chocolatelady(f): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2023
Congratulations dear. Our God is good

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by CDCEO001: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2023
emanobis:
You never told us what exactly you did or you were into and how God transformed your life.
You just posted just pictures to intimate others...no information passed.

Thank God for the transformation though
It seems you intimidated and/or jalous. How can you make such comment? You could just ask how he made it...simple.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Lizzieani: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2023
Stories like this give me hope. I know I'm going to make it one day
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Denko2721987(m): 7:56am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

How do you want it dear?

Like Tupac grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by emmanuelbrown26: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2023
Butmight15:

Lolz u dy follow dis nigga pumper 2 pumper๐Ÿ˜
Mak him rest nah ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
That guy is just one mudafuker I hv never come across in my life. So shameless and d rest. If I hv such as a brother, I would just sacrifice him to d gods
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Bkdson2121: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm from Ebonyi state and it has been from hand to mouth. No long stories. This picture shows how God transformed my life

Thank God for your life and how He has taken thus far and it would been of a blessing to us if you had summarisely told us how Jehovah Ebenezer has helped you so we could also tapped into this awesome testimony of yours Sir.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by gloryman91: 8:01am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Thank you so much
May God meet you at points of needs

God bless all the givers.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by gentlegenius(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

congratulations sir, PLS TEACH US, what you did or how you met God and this change occured... because it will inspire us all.
What do you want him to tell you? Isn't it obvious from his pictures? That he was was a poor lowlife in this zoo you call a country, he managed to travel out to a country where things are working well, and made it there.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by stevups(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

I go abroad shaa since 2019.
Omo I worked like Jacky. I investee reasonably.
Na long tory ooo Manny

It's hard work... anybody that works hard with the GRACE of God will surely make it big
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Iskollysneh(m): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2023
Congratulations sir and happy birthday to you wishing you many more of it....success in all ramifications, cheers
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by femmoy(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2023
tiger28:

Just WATCH some of those guys that you are eating with.......no lose guard o!!!

Man wey Sabi๐Ÿ‘.

I salute you.

Op listen to this, you have to watch your back.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Weedee(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Happy Birthday and may God continue to bless you.
Please I need your help, can I get a IT job over there. I could send you my CV.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Jaypalmz: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Fab21: 8:23am On Mar 31, 2023
Congrats bro!

Do giveaway.. grin
,๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

In addition, pls summarize how you attain it so that others can benefit; who knows, it might work for some.

I wish you the best.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by richidinho(m): 8:27am On Mar 31, 2023
Congrats brother
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Bishopwizzy(m): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2023
God is great. Happy Birthday to you. Wishing you the very best.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by moseslarry(m): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

You are correct honestly.
I avoided woman and I never went to club.
I was there to make it because I know where I came from. It's a long story dear.
Thank you dear and remain blessed

Happy birthday sir.

Iโ€™m happy for you. The good God that change your story to better one will do my own. Iโ€™ll be glad to post mine this way too.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by oliverwrites: 8:35am On Mar 31, 2023
This brought a big smile to my face. Remind me of when I told my driver the number of things I hawked and my poor class room educational background, guy man probably still doesn't believe till date.

GOD is faithful

May your new year bring you more happiness than you have thought possible. Keep powering on mate.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by moseslarry(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Sure. I go am on Sunday after Thanksgiving.

I will be looking for the giveaway. Pls book a place for me. Cos the giveaway goes a long way to assist me.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by clarion30(f): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2023
Congratulations to you bro, more wins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.