Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life (92719 Views)

Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look / See how this northern lady transformed the life of almajiri child she adopted / Happy Birthday To My Good Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by LogicBomb8: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
Sure. I go am on Sunday after Thanksgiving.
ok boss mention me
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
I tap from this
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Tundex911: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nobody knows tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Bfly: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
Jehovah Jireh.

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by emanobis(m): 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
You never told us what exactly you did or you were into and how God transformed your life.
You just posted just pictures to intimate others...no information passed.

Thank God for the transformation though

16 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Undisputable1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
Congratulations buddy. Indeed what God cannot do, does not exit
Nsogbu001:
I'm happily married. I have got Benz and ve built family house.
How I wish my mom is still alive. No one could believe anyone from my family could make it. But see na . Rejoice with me.
May God grant you all your positive
heart desires too.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Isabi4lov: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
Happy birthday to you
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Jointheir7(f): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
I thank God for you, my bro! And because you ascribe glory to God and credit your success to Him, you'll see more and more of His goodness. Gob bless you and yours. In Jesus name.

12 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by mightyhaze: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm from Ebonyi state and it has been from hand to mouth. No long stories. This picture shows how God transformed my life
Jisie Ike nwa ebonyi

Don't forget the ppl u left back home
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by bonnyhope: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Hahaha
I'm an EX-SEMINARIAN SHAAA

Why you no fit continue

You like women abi God no call you in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by delpee(f): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
God bless you with many more fruitful and delightful years. You've done well for yourself.

Stay on the right track always. No drugs, no crime. God will surely crown your efforts with resounding success.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by JONSYN7154: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hisbah:
Congratulations and wishing you many happy returns. Pls do give away let's celebrate with you.
drop your account details
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Heroicvic(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm happily married. I have got Benz and ve built family house.
How I wish my mom is still alive. No one could believe anyone from my family could make it. But see na . Rejoice with me.
May God grant you all your positive
heart desires too.

Which local government in ebonyi?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ValeeLove(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Big congratulations guy. More dey come.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by bonnyhope: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

I go abroad shaa since 2019.
Omo I worked like Jacky. I investee reasonably.
Na long tory ooo Manny

Na legit abi
Because is like it happened so fast

No be Chinese children you de with so?

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by DonNeon: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm from Ebonyi state and it has been from hand to mouth. No long stories. This picture shows how God transformed my life

This is inspiring.... congratulations 🎉🎉
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
For those of you who have not leave Nigeria before and travel to other country, when you travel come back either for holidays, studies or whatever you'll feel sorry for Nigeria and call this place hell.

Congratulations Sir.

15 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by delpee(f): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Happy Birthday Bro...Ad multos annos!!!

Instead of sharing money or whatever on here (SOME of the beggars are lazy scammers from my personal experience when I tried to help in the past) ...I will suggest you go offline either you ask your priest friends to drop account details of a poor parishioner or buy foodstuffs for them and send across. As those very poor souls are eating, they will be calling heavens to bless this stranger that fed them...God is always awake around them...or pay school fees for poor pupils in your village in memory of your Mum...

Good advice.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ValeeLove(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
So what do you currently do?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Pvin: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Hahaha
I'm an EX-SEMINARIAN SHAAA

Very interesting, would you mind telling us why you didn't push further to become an ordained Priest.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Exumal: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
Congrats bro, affliction shall never rise again.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Igbokwechika101(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
God is Great and happy birthday sir
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by tubolancer(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
What a wonderful God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Okonyeleo(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

How do you want it dear?

Please help me do the give away here Oziengbe Happiness first bank 3069186014 let me tap into the grace. Thanks alot
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
All th best bro as I await a breakthrough as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.