Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage (76049 Views)

New Marriage About To Crash. / #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by chatinent: 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
You go bring factory-fitted girl as housemaid for husby? Upon you no sabi cook?

You dey take risk.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Campus4u(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
This might actually be the reason why your husband is leaving you for your maid,bad parental upbringing.....
j
Lovilla:
give your opinion Mr Man

It doesnt matter if its me or my sister.

3 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by BloomingDale(f): 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
Thanksful:

Why is she still in the marriage when she can't do marriage job?

This guy just basically corroborated what I said, that marriage is a job and a contract. Women, be wise and shine your eyes.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Tonytonex(m): 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
Na wa oh. Why dem go employ fine sexyhouse maid na?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
BloomingDale:

This guy just basically corroborated what I said, that marriage is a job and a contract. Women, be wise and shine your eyes.

Those who don't know that always cry or loose out.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by ipobarecriminals: 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
sad cheesy sad lovilla. This is otumophor at work. Tell ur sis not to cry, summon courage and visit Elders. Not road side ones, real village Elders council. She’ll run/forget ur hubby.

Mind you,I’m a xtain but Church will not do this for u. See Baba Agbomola wink
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:
she told me that her husband kicks against all her efforts to throw the girl out
Let me get, if she chases the house maid away while her hubby is not around, will he go to their house and forcefully bring her? Also, I'm sure the house maid knows what is happening and chose to stay. E get reason.

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Ameduedwin: 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
sulakishop:
Who employed the maid? What is she still doing in the house?

Your sister is crying, why?

If she keeps crying without a swift action then she should be welcoming a second wife soon or preparing to pack out.
see the way you just jodge your own Case, what do They employ the maid for, is it not to clean and cook for both of them? Why is she still complaining that the husband eat The maid food, woman with insecurity and jealousness.

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by advanceDNA: 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
ukaface:

E don pain am grin grin grin

Oga go learn how to cook

Go and learn out to cook.?? I no sure say u normal....na me open thread dey complain say house girl don snatch her husband

If u dont have what to say....abeg go sleep

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Maurindo(m): 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
If she as a young lady in the past or present ever slept with a married man, then this is just Karma serving her hot hot and there's nothing she/you can do about it.

Wish our ladies will learn that sleeping with a married man is you signing up your husband to be to cheat on you with several other ladies.

Sometimes these men don't even understand what's making them do what they do as most of the times, their wives are often prettier and classier than the side chick.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by manmade(m): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:
give your opinion Mr Man

try to learn how to prepare delicious meal from your maid before you send her away or else the history will repeat itself when you get a new maid or your hubby will be collecting takeaway packs from the maid even if she is no longer with you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by ukaface(f): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
advanceDNA:

Go and learn out to cook.?? I no sure say u normal....na me open thread dey complain say house girl don snatch her husband

If u dont have what to say....abeg go sleep
E still Dey pain you?
Oya come chop ofe nsala

Shey you no go like teach me how to cook like this?

You too no Normal, you go point out to me when I support my gender wey no sabi cook
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by BackFromBalablu: 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:
give your opinion Mr Man
i know how it feels, bt try dey endure bite smiley

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Galaxydon1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
The maid cooks better than your sister

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by dododawa1: 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
Can your sister COOK?

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by echepops(m): 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:
My married sister kept complaining how thier house help is about to bring her marriage to the mud.

She said her husband is no longer giving her attention like before just few months the maid arrived.

The maid is taking over her marriage slowly, as her husband only eats food prepared by the house girl.

She has been crying all day.
She said she has tried everything possible to chase the girl away but her husband always kicks against it.

She is afraid of loosing her marriage.

Please, what must she do?

If you guys are Christians, will advise you to see your Preacher or visit a counsellor. Meanwhile, the wife should be very prayerful. Pray at midnight, it works!. Good luck
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Tonytonex(m): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:
i dont gerrit
Are you beautiful?
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by zomoears(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
ukaface:

See me see Wahala o
Did I even give a reason as to why y’all should learn how to cook?
Cooking is a necessary thing to learn, men and women should learn how to cook. Case closed
How is that a bad thing now?
If you learn am finish na you sabi how you wan use am Abi Wetin concern me? If you like turn to to your wife’s chef or let her turn to your chef, I hat no business with that.

Men should learn how to cook too. Finish!!!

Na from clap dem de enter dance.

U say all men should learn how to cook. Next thing will be “cooking should be a shared responsibility”.

I cook cos I want to. I tidy dishes cos I want to. I clean the house cos I want to. Not cos I HAVE to.

Mandating that men SHOULD learn how to cook is not different from saying men WIlL HAVE to cook. Six or half a dozen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by ViceGovernor: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:
all i can say is Men are polygamous in nature, so i dont blame him.

Bcause this maid in question doesnt even come close to my sister in terms of beauty.
This is where I must correct you and your sister.
Beauty is nothing without good character and God has a way of astounding the high and mighty with the most mundane things.

That ugly girl you're talking about is going to be elevated right before your sisters eyes. Beauty cannot keep a man in a marriage cause not all men are moved by beauty

3 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by NwaliE01: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Do your sister know how to cook?
Do she always complain/nag?
Why do she need a house help?
Do they have great sex often?
Why is her husband shifting attention from her?

The poor young girl is gradually gaining attention from her supposedly mistress's husband.

Why i spelt this out is because, it would be unfair to focus on the symptoms rather than the cause.

Men are promiscuous is no longer an excuse to cheat, but men can go for even the least girl in a classified level to gain comfort, especially from a troubled home.

If your sister is playing her part well, am sure the husband wouldn't pay attention to the house girl.

If the husband is sexually satisfied like every day, he wouldn't look out for his house help but when he isn't satisfied, then sometimes he think of getting a makeup elsewhere.

Tell your sister to spice up their bedmatics,
learn to cook beautiful meals and be respectful to her husband.
He will never turn away from her to any.
It's quite easy to gain the heart of a man.
If she she still want to keep the maid, then its up to her sleeve to do so.
If the husband is fighting it, then something is wrong somewhere.
She need to work on her marriage or loose it to a random girl.
Girls nowadays are no longer ashamed of going after married men publicly.
So, remember he can as well get other girl outside if the home is not comfortable for him.
Best of luck.
It's becoming a norm.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Stillwater10: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. That is a HECK-NO for me abeg! undecided

God has no hand in your marriages, and God has not commanded any man or woman to endure the travails of marriage for His sake. God made this abundantly clear by way of His teachings and commandments which He gave to us all through Jesus Christ.
■ Your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. God washed his hands off marriages from Genesis 3 vs 16 after Adam literally accused God of giving Him a wife who caused Him to sin against God.
■ Jesus Christ said those who belong to Him will abandon father, mother, husband, wife, even children in order to become worthy of Him - Matthew 10 vs 34 - 39 - so, again, God has no interest in your staying married no matter what. Your ideas of marital sustenance amount to bullsheet where God is concerned.
■ Jesus Christ, to those who are married, made it known that divorce isn't a sin for those who wish to follow Him. This all means that those of you who choose to sit tight in marriage has absolutely nothing to do with Him in your decisions - Matthew 5 vs 31 - 32 & Matthew 19 vs 7 - 9 & Mark 10 vs 10- 12 & Luke 16 vs 18

So, unless the woman is ready to abandon marriage and all else in order to become worthy of Jesus Christ, I would suggest she remove any mention of the name of God from it all and focus on finding herself in all of the mess she is dealing with or going through. undecided

Are you saying Christians should not marry?
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by b5ive(m): 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
I concur to these submissions, it makes more sense than the subject matter grin shocked grin grin grin grin
advanceDNA:
Learn how to cook better food...mba!!! ..... you say "i am a feminist..my husband-to-be should also go and learn how to cook to satisfy me"....

But u sabi only snake in the eagle and hold burglary style.... the sex seff...u are always tired, asking him "is it food" grin

Okay naa..food matter don come...now u are crying and hating on another girl that can cook accusing her she wants to crash your home.... nothing should happen to that poor girl ooo... grin

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Poweidebenteke(m): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Tell her to improve her cooking
The house help is a better cook
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
U need to improve on urself. Work on urself. Be a better wife

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Ken4Christ: 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:
My married sister kept complaining how thier house help is about to bring her marriage to the mud.

She said her husband is no longer giving her attention like before just few months the maid arrived.

The maid is taking over her marriage slowly, as her husband only eats food prepared by the house girl.

She said she has tried everything possible to chase the girl away but her husband always kicks against it.

It's time women should know that hiring a house maid is as good as bringing in a second wife. So, it's better to avoid it. And most of the time, they are preferred to the wife because stolen meat is always sweeter. Besides, they are younger in age.

Only lazy wives agree to hire an house maid.

The same goes for house boys. They do the job when oga is away from home especially if he is the traveling type.

So, couples should be wise and plan their homes without them. Instead get a relative to assist and also train.

Meanwhile, the only way out is to insist she is sacked. Otherwise, she is a second wife.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Agwaso: 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
You have not stated the reasons why your sister is not comfortable with the husband always eating food prepared by only the house help. there may be other signals. I would like to ask if your sister knows how to cook.

Consequently, If your sister cannot cook I believe that eating food prepared by the house help is the best alternative available for the husband. because the other alternative is to eat outside before getting home.

To really confirm if something is wrong I would advise your sister to serve the husband food cooked by the house maid as if she was the person that cooked the food. If he rejects the food, then we know there is something wrong. but for now i don't see anything wrong in my opinion.

Lovilla:

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by ogmask: 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:
give your opinion Mr Man

Check your cooking skills properly.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by slimshady1000: 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
You are right Bro...

The sister should stop being lazy jare.

advanceDNA:
Learn how to cook better food...mba!!! ..... you say "i am a feminist..my husband-to-be should also go and learn how to cook to satisfy me"....

But u sabi only snake in the eagle and hold burglary style.... the sex seff...u are always tired, asking him "is it food" grin

Okay naa..food matter don come...now u are crying and hating on another girl that can cook accusing her she wants to crash your home.... nothing should happen to that poor girl ooo... grin

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Blackpowers101: 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:

She can have her husband all to herself, this is a small case, the house girl will just happily leave without any problems. 09034568201, she can call or whatsapp me.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by izubext007: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Every smart man will putt his wife or girlfriend under competition.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Okechinwadike: 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
feminism is not good ooooooo. mark my word the man will settle for the maid , in your next world you learn how to be a good wife. RUBBISH nothing should happen to that girl oooo. nonsense and feminist

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by olisefom: 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
advanceDNA:

I don't like putting mouth in family matters, but this I will second with my full chest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

And We Are Set To Wed After Nysc. / HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.