Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage (75976 Views)

New Marriage About To Crash. / #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Unrated900(m): 4:03am On Apr 08, 2023
[quote author=Lovilla post=122167023]give your opinion Mr Man

It doesnt matter if its me or my sister.[/quotep]

Stop been rude woman,
This is why the maid is about to take over your house.
You never see anything yet.

4 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Unrated900(m): 4:06am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
trash..

if i am to be in my sister's shoe, i would ve poisoned that girl on a lowkey.

Kirikiri awaits you.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by StraightGaay: 4:10am On Apr 08, 2023
naturefellow:
poisoned rats smell when they die. You think you'd go scot-free?
I doubt with kill and dry any person will notice

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by StraightGaay: 4:12am On Apr 08, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
YOUR SISTER MUST JUST PACK HER BAGS AND LEAVE THAT USELESS THING SHE CALLS A HUSBAND

OBVIOUSLY HE IS ALREADY FVCKING HER

SO YOU NO FIT GO YOUR SISTER HOUSE GO JOIN YOUR SISTER TO BEAT THE STUPID HOUSEGIRL ABI?
Beat her for wetin? For doing what she could not do

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by olaniyilukman(m): 4:13am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
give your opinion Mr Man

It doesnt matter if its me or my sister.
My dear, allow the housemaid to finish her divine mission now

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
i dont see where she is getting it wrong

She has always been submissive to her husband
You are not in their marriage so you just do not know.
Decide if it is you or your sister,s marriage as @adewumiopeyi asked earlier so you can be advised correctly.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
all i can say is Men are polygamous in nature, so i dont blame him.

Bcause this maid in question doesnt even come close to my sister in terms of beauty.
Listen to yourself.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by advanceDNA: 4:33am On Apr 08, 2023
Spanki:

Na character be the best soup on earth.

grin
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Eteka1(m): 4:35am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
trash..

E go cast. An so you go just de see yourself jejely de go prison.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by ddeola: 4:36am On Apr 08, 2023
God have mercy. In some homes, the house maid now does everything while the madam commands everybody not knowing she's fast losing her relevance in her home. Let her send the maid away by fire by force and resume her roles in the home whilst taking the matter to God in prayers because some maids come with their fetish fortifications as well.

May God save that home in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Eteka1(m): 4:42am On Apr 08, 2023
nkemchineke:
Generally men are ashamed of this kind of thing. Bring the matter amongst his work friends, his group members in Church, his university classmates.
I bet u, he will chase her away.
But e go still de chop am outside. Except them relocate, the matter never finish.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by naturefellow(m): 4:48am On Apr 08, 2023
StraightGaay:
I doubt with kill and dry any person will notice
don't take it literally. Her gist would end up on Nairaland. We'll see her in handcuffs.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by LagosEmir: 4:54am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
trash..

You're evil , no wonder your husband is about to kick your murderous ass for a maid .

Your husband sees the wickedness In you that's why he's avoiding you and I like it

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:57am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
My married sister kept complaining how thier house help is about to bring her marriage to the mud.

She said her husband is no longer giving her attention like before just few months the maid arrived.

The maid is taking over her marriage slowly, as her husband only eats food prepared by the house girl.

She has been crying all day.
She said she has tried everything possible to chase the girl away but her husband always kicks against it.

She is afraid of loosing her marriage.

Please, what must she do?

Your sister has alot of character issues
She never gives her husband peace

Now the house maid had brought peace, respect and cooks better.

Your sister should work on herself

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:06am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
all i can say is Men are polygamous in nature, so i dont blame him.

Bcause this maid in question doesnt even come close to my sister in terms of beauty.

Beauty alone can't keep a man.

Men want a woman who's loyal, respectful and totally submissive.

Not a nagging wife wey no Sabi cook outside beauty..who beauty EPP??

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by emynike2001(m): 5:09am On Apr 08, 2023
Tell your married sister that soonest, she nay just have to leave that house for the maid.

Its not a curse..

I will keep hammering it into the ears of all this latest generation indomie girls we have now, whose finger nails are always painted with different colours, who watch their mums do all the house chores without lifting a finger of assistance to help.

They are always glued to their phones, not knowing what it takes to make a proper befitting meal.

They can't even light the stove talkless of washing the plates after meal. Majority of them can't even serve their husbands meal. They will leave the man to go serve the meal by himself.

So much has gone wrong with this generation especially the girls of this days, majority I see are unthankful, no courtesy whatsoever comes from them.

I still will say our mums have gradually embrassed the fast life of our growing technology in the townships and have quick forgotten the good village family roles their parents played while they growing up in the villages.

Your sister I believe fall into this category of people I mentioned.

She should go in serious prayers, take good advuce and act towards it, retrace her steps, do the right thing and watch God fight for her.

I sense another omen here, possibly the maid might not be acting ordinary, it may be that the husband might have had his meals lased by love portion by the maid.

A lot is happening now this days, unwatchful as the wife and husband maybe, the maid may have fetishly taken over the marriage.

Watch and pray.

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by IGBOGENE27(m): 5:16am On Apr 08, 2023
Are you sure your sister is a neat woman, and not those kind that keeps things dirty?

Are you sure she can cook delicious meals?

How does she treat other people around her?

I hope she isn't a talkative, because, responsible men don't feel comfortable being with such women, especially the reserved ones.

What has been her contribution to the success and growth of his family, and what efforts is she making towards that?

Most times, is not all about being submissive by saying Yes Sir.., No, submissiveness must be backed by action.

I Hope she hasn't cheated on her husband or her husband is not suspecting that she is cheating, because, most men don't eat their wives food when ones they start suspecting that she is a cheat. The reason is that it silently kills the man, should he continue eating from her. This is mostly common, in the Eastern part of the country.

At the end, you may find out that the maid has no hand in your sister's ordeal, as she is just doing her job without reservations.

I believe there's no smoke without fire. Find out the root cause of her husband's change in attitude and assist her in making her marriage work.

Best regards.

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by treatise: 5:16am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
My married sister kept complaining how thier house help is about to bring her marriage to the mud.

She said her husband is no longer giving her attention like before just few months the maid arrived.

The maid is taking over her marriage slowly, as her husband only eats food prepared by the house girl.

She said she has tried everything possible to chase the girl away but her husband always kicks against it.

She should name the food variants her husband likes "eating" and from the housemaid to enable us proffer enduring solution grin
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by ade4real2016: 5:17am On Apr 08, 2023
If ya husband doesn't want ya to send her away,try n get both families involved cos ya will be blamed at d end of d day if d marriage crashes....Do that as soon as possible...Good luck...

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by ozo13(m): 5:21am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
i dont see where she is getting it wrong

She has always been submissive to her husband
are u sure of the last statement.if answer in the affirmative, then u haven't done ur own assignment completely by knowing wat the problem is.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by puremaker7(m): 5:30am On Apr 08, 2023
Failure2019:
All these holuba girls sef

You and your sister no get sense .

Failure
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by scait(m): 5:35am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:

The info you gave is insufficient, therefore it's inconclusive

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by hardon1(m): 5:40am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:

I don't believe the story.

But let's just assume it's true, then it's two things.
Your sister Is a bad wife and brought a good hearted househelp or the husband lack selfcontrol .
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:41am On Apr 08, 2023
luminouz:
šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜.

OP na you, talk true... No dey lie for us hia

Reasons?

1. You are a bad cook

2. You are a feminist who refused to do house chores

3. The maid has big yansh and soft breasts

4. She dey use correct gwuogwuo for your husband food

5. She already started serving the other food for your husband and she serves it really good...like the one going through his mouth.

Solutions?

Call your pastors or the elders. Time is running out. Especially on the gwuogwuo part

where is khiaa your friend ? And are you still an artist?
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by femicyrus(m): 5:46am On Apr 08, 2023
Divoc19:
Report to elders he respects
I no dey respect any elder
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by ahmepic: 5:47am On Apr 08, 2023
Dear Poster,
This might not be a popular opinion but you need to listen and hear me out.
From experience I can tell you it is possible all this are in your sister's imagination and here is my story.
My wife once employed a house girl who was a 15 years old and whom I feel needed help based on her poor background. Before the girl resumed, the plan was to send this girl to school and try to make her feel very much like one of our own but just a few days into her coming my wife changed completely and started bullying the poor girl.
The girl never went to school and had no right to come into the sitting room when my kids are watching the TV. One day I came home to saw her crying alone in her room due to loneliness while my own children were playing all around the house happy and that was the day I made up my mind to fight for this poor girl.
My wife reported me to all my family members that the girl want to take over the house since I did not let her send the girl packing as a result of hatred I saw in her for the poor child but I was determined that she either integrate the girl properly into the family or I continue to give her special treatment whenever I come home cos I just can't stand the maltreatment and jealousy over a little girl.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:49am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:

your sister is not a good cook simple
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by cocolacec(m): 5:49am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
she told me that her husband kicks against all her efforts to throw the girl out
She should sent the maid away once her husband leaves for work.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by DaddyCash: 5:53am On Apr 08, 2023
Go and learn to cook well my dear.

And don't forget too to learn a new fvcking style. That orthodox style of back for ground, legs wide open is boring. Instead of hating the House-help, swallow your pride and ask her what style she is using to dazzle your husband. grin
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Skidooo(m): 6:03am On Apr 08, 2023
Hmmm...
Marriage is not just about flashing ring and certificate or fun of sĀ£x.

Marriage is embedded with the following:
1. Preparing good dishes at the appropriate time.
2. Respect.
3. Love and Care
4. Politiness
5. Charming
6. Faithfulness
7. Submissive
8. Attention
9. Being intelligent
10. Appreciative and coordinating ...etc

The qualities your sister's husband needed are possessed by your maid.
Finally, your maid could probably be endowed bodily and looks more sexy than your sister. I guess !

Consult his parents.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by joeyswift(m): 6:04am On Apr 08, 2023
The problem with most women is that they relegate their wife role to housemaid and the man starts seeing the maid as the woman thing care of the house and his wife as the maid. You allow themaid to cook meals for your husband and take care if the children,and you didn't see that you exposed your husband to harm. You are busy doing soft life.Epele o

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by wiloy2k8(m): 6:17am On Apr 08, 2023
How do you come about having a maid . Do you have kids . Because I see no reason for a maid

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.