Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage (75988 Views)

New Marriage About To Crash. / #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by SamOchuko: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2023
Lovilla:
My married sister kept complaining how thier house help is about to bring her marriage to the mud.

She said her husband is no longer giving her attention like before just few months the maid arrived.

The maid is taking over her marriage slowly, as her husband only eats food prepared by the house girl.

She has been crying all day.
She said she has tried everything possible to chase the girl away but her husband always kicks against it.

She is afraid of loosing her marriage.

Please, what must she do?

How did the maid get into the house in the first place? How did her husband get to eat meal prepared by the maid? Your sister shifted her duties as wife to the maid, now the husband is used to the maid cooking and your sister is crying, your sister who brought ant infested firewood to her home is crying that lizard is paying her home visits, why is she crying? What was she expecting? She should sit up and start being the wife she ought to be, she should not fight with the maid but start cutting down on her chores and start taking over, especially cooking of meals in the house. Best of luck to her.

4 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
Freo:
■ You should read the Qur'an since you're smart enough to figure out that God sends prophets to a specific community to convey His words and will. Prophets are thus chosen by God as messengers, who convey a message to a specific set of people.
■ I don't want to sound bigot but i can answer all of your questions using the Qur'an, every single one of them
1. The God of Israel only sent prophets from Israel to only the people of Israel. Jesus Christ explained that John the Baptist was the last of such kind that was sent by the God of Israel- YHWH. As for Jesus Christ, He didn't send any prophets to His own followers. Instead He sent each and everyone of those who belong to Him out to call the others from among the Lost sheep of Israel. undecided

The Quran is not from the same God and so the prophets of your quran are different and obey a different Lord. undecided

2. I am afraid you can't. undecided

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
Freo:
■ Do you really want me to keep explaining the verses to you..
Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 is talking about our physical body not our soul.
1. In Genesis 2 vs 6- 7, you are told that God made man(mind, body and soul) from the physical clay of this world. And it was God's breath that then went into the nose of man(mind, body and soul) to animate the man(mind, body and soul). So when in Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 you were informed that from dust you, [b]man(mind, body, and soul) [/b]were made, it is in reference to the fact that your mind, your body and your soul were all in fact made from the physical clay or dust, and all that you are will be decomposed and returned back to the dust. undecided
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Freo(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:

2. I am afraid you can't. undecided

Try me
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Freo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. In Genesis 2 vs 6- 7, you are told that God made man(mind, body and soul) from the physical clay of this world. And it was God's breath that then went into the nose of man(mind, body and soul) to animate the man(mind, body and soul). So when in Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 you were informed that from dust you, [b]man(mind, body, and soul) [/b]were made, it is in reference to the fact that your mind, your body and your soul were all in fact made from the physical clay or dust, and all that you are will be decomposed and returned back to the dust. undecided

God created us from soil and water then he put soul inside us afterwards.

From Bible:
Genesis 2:7
then the LORD God formed the man* out of the dust of the ground and blew into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

From Qur'an:
Surah Al-Hijr: Ayah 26-29
And We created man from a sound-giving clay made of decayed mud. [26]
And when I form him perfect and blow in him of My spirit, you (Angels & jinns) fall down before him, prostrating.” [29]

Humans became a living thing only after God blew breath of life (soul) into us.

Soul wasn't created it was blown into us

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
Freo:
■ Try me
1. I already made it known to you that both beliefs exist on different parallels so there is really nothing to try. undecided
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Freo(m): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The God of Israel only sent prophets from Israel to only the people of Israel. Jesus Christ explained that John the Baptist was the last of such kind that was sent by the God of Israel- YHWH

Can you point out the verse?
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Freo(m): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I already made it known to you that both beliefs exist on different parallels so there is really nothing to try. undecided

You think so?
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
Freo:
■ God created us from soil and water then he put soul inside us afterwards.

From Bible:
Genesis 2:7
then the LORD God formed the man* out of the dust of the ground and blew into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

■ From Qur'an:
Surah Al-Hijr: Ayah 26-29
And We created man from a sound-giving clay made of decayed mud. [26]
And when I form him perfect and blow in him of My spirit, you (Angels & jinns) fall down before him, prostrating.” [29]
Humans became a living thing only after God blew breath of life (soul) into us. Soul wasn't created it was blown into us
1. This is why I warned you not to mix the two beliefs together or you confuse your own self. I have already more than expounded on how Genesis 2 vs 6-7 reveals that the soul of man was created from the physical elements of this world. The breath of God which God put into man(complete as he was made) is God's very own spirit of Life and that Life returns to God after a man dies. That breath of Life that God put into man's nostril is not of man's property but God's very own property and it remains so for the entire lifespan of man. That is why in Genesis 6 vs 1 - 4 God indicated that His Spirit will not be troubled with a man forever as He will allow them to live for a period of 120 years indicating that the Spirit of Life in man will only stay with a man for a period of about 120 years at most, after which it returns to God. Now, the same breath of Life that God breathed into man is also the same that God breathed into every living creature out there - Genesis 7 vs 15. So unless you are attempting to tell me that a virus or an amoeba also possesses a soul much like yours, I suggest you stick to analyzing that which is in fact written rather than trying to spew back tales that have no scriptural bearing to them. undecided

2. Stop trying to combine ideas that don't connect at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Freo:
■ You think so?
1. This isn't at all about thought but about an inference drawn from careful examination of what is in fact written. undecided
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
Freo:
■ Can you point out the verse?
1. Matthew 11 vs 11 - 14 undecided
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by frozen70(f): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lovilla:
My married sister kept complaining how thier house help is about to bring her marriage to the mud.

She said her husband is no longer giving her attention like before just few months the maid arrived.

The maid is taking over her marriage slowly, as her husband only eats food prepared by the house girl.

She said she has tried everything possible to chase the girl away but her husband always kicks against it.

She lost her home even before the arrival of the house maid

So if she is sure that she is in charge of her home and she has been contributing actively to support her home and family

Let her take that girl to the pack with all her belongings let me see if her husband will pack and follow her

Nonsense
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by LockDown69(m): 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
grin
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Weedhustler: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:
give your opinion Mr Man

It doesnt matter if its me or my sister.

Fear woman....what goes around comes around, when she was busy back then going after other people's husband, now is ur turn. Enjoy it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Slayar: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
Men are not difficult .Probably the maid is doing all your sister's responsibilities ,I've got no pity for her.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by fuqua: 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Some men don't care about beauty as long as you can touch your toes, Gerrit?
Lovilla:
all i can say is Men are polygamous in nature, so i dont blame him.

Bcause this maid in question doesnt even come close to my sister in terms of beauty.

3 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by lexy2014: 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:
i dont see where she is getting it wrong

She has always been submissive to her husband

You don't no where she's getting it wrong but you know that she's always been submissive to her husband.

How do you know that she's always been submissive to her husband?
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by hardbody: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:

Lock the maid inside house and beat her black and blue. She will pack and leave herself.

But if the maid beat your sister up, then too bad....

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by lexy2014: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:
give your opinion Mr Man

It doesnt matter if its me or my sister.

If It doesnt matter if its me or my sister, why didn't you just state it in d topic that it's you and not your sister?

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Adebowale89(m): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
take her to court for stealing the mandate you never have the criteria like Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by dannykares: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
sulakishop:
Who employed the maid? What is she still doing in the house?

Your sister is crying, why?

If she keeps crying without a swift action then she should be welcoming a second wife soon or preparing to pack out.

Lemme add up
Did she agreed for maid to be employ ??
Who brought ideas of maid self as de first place
How old is de maid that was employed ??
If truly de maid was employed by her hubby meaning de guy actually brought someone he was avn affair with to stay wit him
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Judolisco(m): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
No be she want maid.... Most of d work dis so called house maid do can be done by d wife or husband.... Most of dis modern wives collect maids because they are jst lazy... Not like anything is wrong physically with them or they have 9-5 jobs o

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by occfx: 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:

One side story is not good... Your sister was showing oga shege and e dey sweet her, probably using food as a cheap punishment to oga. Now oga don arrange maid wey go serve him she Wan pursue am... Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by ukaface(f): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
advanceDNA:
Learn how to cook better food...mba!!! ..... you say "i am a feminist..my husband-to-be should also go and learn how to cook to satisfy me"....

But u sabi only snake in the eagle and hold burglary style.... the sex seff...u are always tired, asking him "is it food" grin

Okay naa..food matter don come...now u are crying and hating on another girl that can cook accusing her she wants to crash your home.... nothing should happen to that poor girl ooo... grin
You just had to use that word ‘ feminist’
Did she say she is a feminist?
Amebo

Yes, all men should learn how to cook the earlier you understand it’s not about feminism the better for you o.
Any small thing na feminism, you wey Dey talk Wetin be feminism??
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by dannykares: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
hardbody:

Lock the maid inside house and beat her black and blue. She will pack and leave herself.

But if the maid beat your sister up, then too bad....
No need to beat someone u employed rather sack her or report de matter to your hubby family , but if I may ask why did the employed maid as de first place or doesn't mean madam is too big or busy to plan herself
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Aguiyimba(m): 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
Your sister is a bad cook simple

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by lexy2014: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:

Another lame fiction
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Elsueno: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla let me tell U something ehn, infact all these feminist should listen SEF.

NEVER EVER ALLOW UR MAID to cook for ur HUSBAND!

Even if U know wan do chores or anything for house, make sure you are d one cooking for ur husband, if u have a daughter she can help as well...but d biggest mistake any wife can make is give a maid this kind of power...U are absolutely screwed, men don't mess with food!..I have seen countless maids get elevated to house wives due to this food issue 😁😁

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Xkale1996(m): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:
trash..

if i am to be in my sister's shoe, i would ve poisoned that girl on a lowkey.
don't try it, you will regret it
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by CashVessel(m): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
Your sister does not need permission to drive her rival. When the husband leaves , bundle her out sharply. Shame will not.let.the man go and get her back in.
This isn't the time to show weak was by crying.
The world is not a nice place at all.
Lovilla:

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Tadeus(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:

She should tell the maid to teach her how to cook.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Killermamba: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:
i dont see where she is getting it wrong

She has always been submissive to her husband
Is she a good cook?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.