Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage (76044 Views)

New Marriage About To Crash. / #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by colizee(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
In my own opinion, sis your husband is nacking her.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Stillwater10:
■ Are you saying Christians should not marry?
1. Instead, what God said is your marriages are not, in any way or form, of Jesus Christ. Instead, marriage is of the world, the same as your houses, cars, homes, children, friends, families, life plans, etc. They have nothing to do with God or His Kingdom. It is against God to claim that your marriage has something to do with God or Jesus Christ when it doesn't. undecided
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by MeineMutter: 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Share your sister’s pics and that of her housemaid. E get why. I wan check something.

Your sister’s husband fit don see her finish.

When we say make you wives no dey waka nake.d in the house, una no go listen. No be every time man/husband must see woman unclothedness easily. Let men pass your ‘Cambridge exam’ at times, before dem go see your unclothedness.

Also let women sleep in their separate rooms most times except if it is compulsory to conjugate that’s when they should sleep together in the same bed with their husbands. Or once in a while, they can sleep in the same room. ONCE IN A WHILE, I repeat. There’s nothing like matrimonial room or matrimonial bed. It makes marriages worn out easily.

Men are wired to ‘eat’ here and there.

Tell your sister say O tilo. Even if she go learn cooking online.

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by mauchiz: 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Your sister should take the maid back to were she brought her from.
If her husband ask,she tell him,the girl has gone.

Nothing much

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by CaptainFM1: 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:
My married sister kept complaining how thier house help is about to bring her marriage to the mud.

She said her husband is no longer giving her attention like before just few months the maid arrived.

The maid is taking over her marriage slowly, as her husband only eats food prepared by the house girl.

She has been crying all day.
She said she has tried everything possible to chase the girl away but her husband always kicks against it.

She is afraid of loosing her marriage.

Please, what must she do?

Don't you understand the food the maid is giving him? Abi it's when belle enter you will understand?

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by xevove2061: 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:
give your opinion Mr Man

It doesnt matter if its me or my sister.

That is why your man only eats your househelps food, with this kind of attitude, i will also stop eating your food.

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Adebowhales(m): 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:
i dont see where she is getting it wrong

She has always been submissive to her husband
You know everything. You are your friend?

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Spanki(f): 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
CoRrECT Guy. Smartest Bobo, three GBOSA for you🤠🤠🤠

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by xevove2061: 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
ViceGovernor:

This is where I must correct you and your sister.
Beauty is nothing without good character and God has a way of astounding the high and mighty with the most mundane things.

That ugly girl you're talking about is going to be elevated right before your sisters eyes. Beauty cannot keep a man in a marriage cause not all men are moved by beauty

Alot of men are moved by beauty but in the scale of priority for a man who wants a family, beauty always take the backseat. You see these women, they are very delusional and always think that just by having a pretty face and a poohsie, they are good to go. She will learn the hardway. Lol.

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by mymadam(m): 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
endsarrrs:
Since you cannot send the maid packing, then you should pack and leave.
Epic 👏🏽

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Saintmary(f): 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lovilla:
My married sister kept complaining how thier house help is about to bring her marriage to the mud.

She said her husband is no longer giving her attention like before just few months the maid arrived.

The maid is taking over her marriage slowly, as her husband only eats food prepared by the house girl.

She said she has tried everything possible to chase the girl away but her husband always kicks against it.

If she can't have a say in her home, then she's not married.

Wait until your husband has gone out, then bring two hefty guys home, let them scare the girl, then bundle her to the park, then place her on a bus. Tell her that if she tries to return or contact your husband, she'll see pepper.

Na craze them dey use cure craze.

Them never born anyone well to try this nonsense with me in my home.

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Spanki(f): 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
advanceDNA:

The best time to use the statement "na beauty we go chop"

Na character be the best soup on earth.

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Saintmary(f): 11:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
mauchiz:

Nothing much

Abi now, just return the girl in a twinkling.

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by mymadam(m): 11:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
mauchiz:
Nothing much
The maid that's already in possession of oga's different contact details... phone nos, email, twitter, etc (madam may not even know most of them). Hmmm... the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away... at will. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by ViceGovernor: 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
xevove2061:

Alot of men are moved by beauty but in the scale of priority for a man who wants a family, beauty always take the backseat. You see these women, they are very delusional and always think that just by having a pretty face and a poohsie, they are good to go. She will learn the hardway. Lol.
Well and truly said boss.
Personally I would always choose the less attractive women cause I've noticed they have the better character.
My lodge here in school is filled with beautiful women I've had opportunity of watching some cook and I know many of them would have serious problems later in marriage life. Of recent one came to cook spaghetti in my room and I was just shaking my head for somebody's son when go marry that one
Imagine a very beautiful lady who doesn't know how to cook anything aside noodles and they would turn around and insult a man for going after ugly girls and shunning them...in their mind they are entitled to the best men just because they're beautiful....I think that's an incredibly stupid reasoning
I've been seeing beautiful women since I was 5 so at this point beauty don't move me 1 inch rather I like a respectful girl who can also cook.

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by chaloskyx: 12:00am On Apr 08, 2023
she should pack her bags and leave Marriage is not by force!!!

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by xevove2061: 12:03am On Apr 08, 2023
BloomingDale:
Until Nigerian women begin to understand that marriage is a contract to these Nigerian men, they will keep getting blindsided.

Nigerian men are looking for the best cooks, house-helps, nanny, prostitutes and child bearers in the guise of a wife. That’s why they go looking for such women to marry, and it’s also easy for them to cheat because they are not looking for a companion, but a house slave. Once you can no longer fulfill those conditions he will terminate the contract or go looking for another like your househelp (maybe she is a better cook).

The question is what are you as as a wife gaining from that marriage? The best solution is whatever you are gaining from him, try as much as possible to squeeze and extract as if you are running out of time and make sure you are not giving much more than him.

All that crying is just a waste of your time and effort. Think strategically and stop the foolishness.

Witb this mentality of yours, you will not last in any relationship. Even if you do, i bet you are doing the opposite of what you typed here because women are very good at doing one thing and saying another.

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by xevove2061: 12:04am On Apr 08, 2023
ukaface:

See me see Wahala o
Did I even give a reason as to why y’all should learn how to cook?
Cooking is a necessary thing to learn, men and women should learn how to cook. Case closed
How is that a bad thing now?
If you learn am finish na you sabi how you wan use am Abi Wetin concern me? If you like turn to to your wife’s chef or let her turn to your chef, I hat no business with that.

Men should learn how to cook too. Finish!!!

Are you married?

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by xevove2061: 12:06am On Apr 08, 2023
ViceGovernor:

Well and truly said boss.
Personally I would always choose the less attractive women cause I've noticed they have the better character.
My lodge here in school is filled with beautiful women I've had opportunity of watching some cook and I know many of them would have serious problems later in marriage life. Of recent one came to cook spaghetti in my room and I was just shaking my head for somebody's son when go marry that one
Imagine a very beautiful lady who doesn't know how to cook anything aside noodles and they would turn around and insult a man for going after ugly girls and shunning them...in their mind they are entitled to the best men just because they're beautiful....I think that's an incredibly stupid reasoning
I've been seeing beautiful women since I was 5 so at this point beauty don't move me 1 inch rather I like a respectful girl who can also cook.

Lol. Delusion and women cannot be separated. Even the one that does not even get attention from men is deluded but not on the scale of the one who gets attention, its mind boggling if you think of it.

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by mario2k(m): 12:15am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
give your opinion Mr Man

It doesnt matter if its me or my sister.

NA SHE

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by sheriffindy(m): 12:17am On Apr 08, 2023
And you're saying what you know... Abi?..no dey carry Nollywood movies matter come here oo
Lovilla:
dont say what you dont know okay?
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by ukaface(f): 12:19am On Apr 08, 2023
xevove2061:

Are you married?
Yes
Why?
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by sheriffindy(m): 12:20am On Apr 08, 2023
Even with her beauty...the ugly maid will soon take her husband.

How many Echolac suitcases your sister get sef?
Lovilla:
all i can say is Men are polygamous in nature, so i dont blame him.

Bcause this maid in question doesnt even come close to my sister in terms of beauty.

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by naturefellow(m): 12:20am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
trash..

if i am to be in my sister's shoe, i would ve poisoned that girl on a lowkey.
poisoned rats smell when they die. You think you'd go scot-free?

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by sheriffindy(m): 12:22am On Apr 08, 2023
No mind dem slay mamas
advanceDNA:

The best time to use the statement "na beauty we go chop"

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by lollybizzu(m): 12:32am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
trash..

if i am to be in my sister's shoe, i would ve poisoned that girl on a lowkey.

Your sister should humble herself and learn how to cook properly from the maid. What her husband likes. shocked

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by 1Sharon(f): 12:34am On Apr 08, 2023
Lazy nigerian women. There is nothing like househelp in the West.

Them go teach una division of labour.

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by livenija: 12:34am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:

d maid toto tight pass her own

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Germi9: 12:36am On Apr 08, 2023
Bunch of lazyy women,all they know is sex,oya naa

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by jubrilELsudan: 12:41am On Apr 08, 2023
YOUR SISTER MUST JUST PACK HER BAGS AND LEAVE THAT USELESS THING SHE CALLS A HUSBAND

OBVIOUSLY HE IS ALREADY FVCKING HER

SO YOU NO FIT GO YOUR SISTER HOUSE GO JOIN YOUR SISTER TO BEAT THE STUPID HOUSEGIRL ABI?

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Ghezo: 12:42am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:

Better use juju to drive the satanic girl away before you end up as her maid

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by xevove2061: 12:44am On Apr 08, 2023
ukaface:

Yes
Why?

Who does the cooking more in your household?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

And We Are Set To Wed After Nysc. / HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49