Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady (77560 Views)

Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Ejiphill09(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
God1000:
It's misplaced priority.

I pity guys that are after such attributes, old age will come
angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by MorolayoVictor(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
Rubbish as usual on nairaland
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Saao(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
Draslo:
Women are actually more obsessed with yansh more than men. The bigger the yansh, the better their self esteem these days
na Yoruba guys spec

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lol funny thread grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Haveyoueatentod: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
She doesn't know warris goin on...I prefer yansh over boobs o I take yansh very seriously

6 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by highchief1: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
emexnaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR-E-4PomRY
we don’t have it in Nigeria and the small ones we have smell heavily of sheet.So pls allow us admire what we have never seen.
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by toxtimmy: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
Because dem like shit... Nigerians think with their eyes... Wise people think with there eyes and head.

Now go tell the world you figured it out.

emexnaija:

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Haveyoueatentod: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
Yansh is like a magnet that can't easily be ignored

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Ezedon(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
nyash ni maisha
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by highchief1: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
Izonedexter:
You have no idea grin
lol u be fool o which kind pic be that
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Inali: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
Leave this one, get the Oraimo free pod 4 and enjoy music at its fullest
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by marlow1962(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Good question.
Is this the real Samantha (the SA girl) or a guy with hairy balls?
Anyways I love SA English, just don't know why.
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Lovenorth: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
You why are you jealous of the ladies with big nyash that Nigerian men love? My advice is go and develop your nyash

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Akharmony: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
Marlians over to you... Southy Lo ni idi
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by molas02: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
Me I like a moderate one, not small and not too much big but everyone will see that this girl get am. One of the reasons I married my wife

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Deepthoughts: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
emexnaija:

No be the same nyash we women de die to have?,so both sexes are obsessed about it,n truly enhh well shaped nyash na bomb I no go lie,e de give better shape to the owner n boost the morale of the guys plus ginger guys performance.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by emu22(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
I wouldn't have answered you but you are beautiful and e be like say you get yansh,so back to your question,Yansh is life and life is Yansh.Ifyoudontgerritforgetaboutit.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by GloriousGbola: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
South African women are naturally endowed with an ample defense. South African men have lived in abundance of bodacious rear ends all their lives and this take them for granted. It is any wonder then, that Nigerian men come to SA and freak out. Particularly when original follow come sir mixalot butt is a scarce commodity in naija?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by BootyliciousBoy(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
hmmmm

It depends on the type of Nyash undecided
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by GeneralPula: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
Moderate boobs..
Moderate yansh..

Nah like this i like ham..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by APCNig: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mabizeka:
I know you in Ib. You are a chronic womanizer. Do you want me to expose you to the world?

Don't break the Bro Code

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
I for don build house. Na yansh cause am.

Heheheheheheheheheheh
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
I for don build house. Na yansh cause am.
grin grin grin

Laugh 🤣🤣🤣 wan kie me here

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Burgerlomo: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
You can not understanding, so if you don't get it then forget it 😆
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by UYEMDO35(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nyash..... That word is powerful.
Becuz of nyash many men dey prison.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by enonche85(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
Zonefree:
Na mostly girls with flat nyash dey talk this yeye talk.

The truth is, girls with massive nyash are easy going, but you see this girls with flat nyash and lime breast, avoid them, they're demonic.

Evil people aswear! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Blaze14k: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
Zonefree:
Na mostly girls with flat nyash dey talk this yeye talk.

The truth is, girls with massive nyash are easy going, but you see this girls with flat nyash and lime breast, avoid them, they're demonic.

Oga there are so many slim girls that are very nice likewise girls with fat ass that will ur life miserable,, they easily cheat

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Goodbadbowy419: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Yeye dey smell here
Why una dey beef yansh please why
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by thatigboman: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
She wount understand
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by LusciousLouis: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
If you know you know
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by JBoss25(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
Only clowns will be obsessed with fat buttocks full of shit

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by manikspears: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mabizeka:
Even you that can't do without nyash is talking.

Shits fired👀 😅

But it is misplaced piority abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.