Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady (77548 Views)

Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by lildush(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mabizeka:
I know you in Ib. You are a chronic womanizer. Do you want me to expose you to the world?

Go ahead man of God😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Proudlyomonna: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
cheesy grin Wahala Wahala Wahala grin
Well from my observations girls with big bums are quite easy going but hey nyash no suppose be man focus na grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by lomprico(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
God1000:
It's misplaced priority.

I pity guys that are after such attributes, old age will come

Getat!
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by GeneralDae: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Good question.
Nyansh very important.
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by faithfull18(f): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Sensible men aren't, just have a good figure.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Quest7777: 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
The size of your yansh is inversely proportional to the size of your brain. cool
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Godwin4444: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Draslo:
Women are actually more obsessed with yansh more than men. The bigger the yansh, the better their self esteem these days

Once they have nyansh they believe they have d world, so proud, arrogant n saucy

I don’t even act like I see them whenever I come around them cos they are always very empty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Quest7777: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Generally speaking, the size of a woman's yansh is inversely proportional to the size of her brain. The bigger her yansh, the smaller her brain. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Deemas(m): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mabizeka:
Even you that can't do without nyash is talking.

Busted grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by SamOchuko: 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
emexnaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR-E-4PomRY

Hanty them day ignore you cause your own flat?

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by bikefab(m): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Good thing I'm obsessed with breast. Every man with his own poison...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Brownshoe: 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Is UBA still giving personal loan to customer that has salary account with them?
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by pocohantas(f): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Men everywhere in the world like curvy women. Not all, but there would always be many that like them. This includes countries whose women are not built that way.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by eroticecstasy: 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
That lady has no nyash
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
I only look at big shitbox and move on with my poor life
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by manikspears: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
APCNig:

Don't break the Bro Code

You no want make he burst speaker 😆
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lol.. It's definitely a guy with hairy balls..🤣🤣🤣🤣
marlow1962:

Is this the real Samantha (the SA girl) or a guy with hairy balls?
Anyways I love SA English, just don't know why.
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
How is it important
GeneralDae:

Nyansh very important.
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Tallesty1(m): 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
pocohantas:
Men everywhere in the world like curvy women. Not all, but there would always be many that like them. This includes countries whose women are not built that way.
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Sparrk007(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
YNASH IS EVERYTHING TO A 9JA GUY, PLLLSSS IF YOU DON'T HAVE YNASH DON'T LOVE US

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Festflor: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
Because your bumbum bigger than Bombay! In Timaya's voice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by jaxxy(m): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
people have choices of what they find attractive and it's totally fine aslong as it done within the confines of the law and levels of decency

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by ukaface(f): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Because them no get sense ni…
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by MrAgbako: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
CUs we haven't seen anything compare to your big big yansh
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by IMMUNO1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
It is because most of you don't offer anything else outside the smelly nyash.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Chukwudi4naija(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
faithfull18:
Sensible men aren't, just have a good figure.
Are you sense distributor? Is it your taste?
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Epinbiz(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
Hmmm yansh is life
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Banter1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
Tell me one person that doesn't like yansh

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Emyogalanya: 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by benqo01(m): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
Yansh or nothing

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by MyAmericandream(f): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Banter1:
Tell me one person that doesn't like yansh

Caucasian and Asian men. They say ladies with those kinda frames are out of proportion . It’s only black and Latino men that fancy backyard.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Reelmii: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Na nyash this person dey talk about without respect grin...

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.