Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady (77552 Views)

Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Silentgroper(m): 5:48am On Apr 02, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

😅

Anything you say, you are right. 😉

It's not a situation of me being right or not ...

Lil mama, it's the fact..

😌😌😌😌

Sorry

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Silentgroper(m): 5:54am On Apr 02, 2023
1Sharon:

Women that look that, the late bloomers are called forever young.
We end up having the last laugh. We were mocked for our looks but we end up still looking 19 at 40

Right...

"We" lol .. are you pretty faced too?? 😌😌😌

Nahhhhhhhh, I doubt that ....

Pretty girls are never mocked for their looks, so I don't know what you talking about miss🙄🙄🙄 ...

They are rathered body shamed due to their body structure..
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by 1Sharon(f): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2023
Silentgroper:

Right...

"We" lol .. are you pretty faced too?? 😌😌😌

Nahhhhhhhh, I doubt that ....

Pretty girls are never mocked for their looks, so I don't know what you talking about miss🙄🙄🙄 ...

They are rathered body shamed due to their body structure..

Physique-shamed should I say.
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Poleski: 6:50am On Apr 02, 2023
Until you doggy a good big sexy yansh and nearly cum blood, you won't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Tunagee(m): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2023
especially our Yoruba women, always very shapey.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by LogicBomb8: 7:53am On Apr 02, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Song title: Ogogoro
Artiste: Murphy Jingo

Check it on YouTube. You fit see am. I once watched it on YouTube some years back but don't know if it's still there.
tnks
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:17am On Apr 02, 2023
Silentgroper:

It's not a situation of me being right or not ...

Lil mama, it's the fact..

😌😌😌😌

Sorry

Lol. Ok.
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Msports: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2023
God1000:
It's misplaced priorities

I pity guys that are after such attributes, old age will come
Yeah! old age
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Atticusxsz(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2023
windofchange:
Blame it on the skit makers like macaroni, nedu, brainjoter and co, almost all their skit about female with big backside and sexuality. Musician and movies too.

The Chief Priest of them all is skit maker Sirbalo. Them swear 4 am with bum bum. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Hotbloodz: 9:27am On Apr 02, 2023
Because women with big yansh are smarter and more likely to give birth to smarter children.
And as a natural instinct to preserve our DNA, we are gravitated towards them 🙂.
Argue with Google.
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=3859175&page=1
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hindustantimes.com/world/curvy-women-have-intelligent-kids/story-81xkrF3DHmoLMUg9rcJnDK_amp.html

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by jimcaddy(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2023
I honestly don't know but women know that that part of their body does wonders to men. So they will package it wella and it will be shaking and bouncing up and down. Women ehn. They know how to finish men since the days of Adam and Eve..

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by faithfull18(f): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2023
Chukwudi4naija:
Are you sense distributor? Is it your taste?
You need some🙄
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by swaggerjack: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2023
jimcaddy:
I honestly don't know but women know that that part of their body does wonders to men. So they will package it wella and it will be shaking and bouncing up and down. Women ehn. They know how to finish men since the days of Adam and Eve..
cry
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by ashawopikin(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kobicove:
Busybody na wetin concern you, is it your nyash? grin
abi o, make she face her flat nyash
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by maxlev1: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Rokiat:
grin

This girl
Is damn funny that’s like saying why the obsession with big di..ck is that big di.ck going to pay your bills? No but it will do something even better it will blow your back out and take you to cloud nine and give you intense pleasure. (That is if he knows how to use it)

if a guy is into big ass he’s into it haha why you so pinned? You are a woman and wouldn’t obviously understand duh for men that find it attractive it looks appealing and having sex with a woman with a nice figure and big ass is something else when a nigga taste it he never wants to go back.

They don’t called it child bearing hips for nothing men just feel this woman has nice wide hips she will bear my children with ease.

Let people be attracted to what they are attracted to haba.

There are billions of men in this world some like very skinny some like thick and curvy some likes skinny and tall some petite, why so pinned if a certain group of men finds big ass attractive? Nonsense and it’s the same ladies that say they don’t care what men think but you carry their matter for head so till you’re so pinned why they find a certain body type so attractive.

Well said. Now I wish you a lovely Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by ashawopikin(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
Atticusxsz:

The Chief Priest of them all is skit maker Sirbalo. Them swear 4 am with bum bum. grin
him come go marry woman with small nyash
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by IPDGP: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
1Sharon:

When another south african lady said Nigerian women love money too much, you guys didn't say this.

You shined your teeth like the below:
Let the ladies defend themselves
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by 1Sharon(f): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
IPDGP:

Let the ladies defend themselves

Is this topic directed at ladies or nigerian men?
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by HellVictorinho7: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
1Sharon:

DO U HAVE BIG WEAPONZ?
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Zonefree:
Na mostly girls with flat nyash dey talk this yeye talk.

The truth is, girls with massive nyash are easy going, but you see this girls with flat nyash and lime breast, avoid them, they're demonic.

Faaaaaccccctttttt. Their Herat dey for back. Especially all these shuwa Arabs from gamboru ngala in borno state.
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Junni0r:
aswear bro

Yansh no dey finish grin grin grin

The day i saw my girlfriend's sister, i regretted why i was in hurry... grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Izonedexter:
You have no idea grin

Adondai for laff
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
I for don build house. Na yansh cause am.

I for don buy car, ikebe na you cause am o,

I for don start business, ukwu na you cause am o,

I for don travel abroad, bombom na you do am o,

I for don settle myself, big bakassi na you change am o,

Kemi, Sade, Amarachi, Rukevwe, Faith and Maureen, una big bottom confuse, reconfuse and manipulated my destiny.
For u to know this song U no be indomie generation... Ogogoro grin
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by FireUpNow(m): 4:53am On Apr 03, 2023
Nyansh is over rated
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by IPDGP: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2023
1Sharon:

No brother
Someone said the men didn’t defend the ladies when an SA said 9ja ladies are only after money
Am replying to that, that the ladies are to defend themselves on that
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by JohnnA1: 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
FireUpNow:
Nyansh is over rated
My brother it's not.
A good structured, well rounded ass (not too big) is a piece of Heaven smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by FireUpNow(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
JohnnA1:
My brother it's not.
A good structured, well rounded ass (not too big) is a piece of Heaven smiley
My brother I can understand how you feel but to b honest most women think that is the best they can offer and make dem jump from bed to bed which I consider an absurdly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by JohnnA1: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
FireUpNow:

My brother I can understand how you feel but to b honest most women think that is the best they can offer and make dem jump from bed to bed which I consider an absurdly.
I get you bro, that's why I no dey near those types that think their nyansh is ''everything'', but you see those shy, bashful types, that even try to hid their ''assets'' with decent dressing, they are worth more than gold cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by FireUpNow(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
JohnnA1:
I get you bro, that's why I no dey near those types that think their nyansh is ''everything'', but you see those shy, bashful types, that even try to hid their ''assets'' with decent dressing, they are worth more than gold cool
You be Man and a real fan of decency

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Atticusxsz(m): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
ashawopikin:
him come go marry woman with small nyash

It's quite shocking since we're expecting to see the usual. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by ashawopikin(m): 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Atticusxsz:

It's quite shocking since we're expecting to see the usual. cheesy
I was thinking since him like big nyash, na him wife own go big pass

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Atticusxsz(m): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2023
ashawopikin:
I was thinking since him like big nyash, na him wife own go big pass

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.