Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady (77561 Views)

Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by pikechukwu6(m): 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
This topic sweet die... I prefer flat nyash period. I no fit smell the left over sh**t grin grin

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by wolebest: 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
emexnaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR-E-4PomRY

It seems this babe no get the asset that attracts investment from West African men in South Africa.

Because those guys have the bills settled.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by pacespot(m): 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
The fact is that the women wey no get yansh are more likely to be wicked, maybe out of jealousy for the ones wey get, we don't know grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Iluvmycontr3: 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mabizeka:
Even you that can't do without nyash is talking.

Nyansh is life🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Ted4real: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Women are more obsessed with nyash these days than men as bigger the nyash is the bigger the lost their sense of confidence and humor.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Sirbuchi10: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
Because ynash s live
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Sammy5413(m): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
Girls with flat ass life matters too

Justice for them

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by TheOgaBoss: 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
windofchange:
Blame it on the skit makers like macaroni, nedu, brainjoter and co, almost all their skit about female with big backside and sexuality. Musician and movies too.
so before those guys started making skits, Nigerian men did not like big yansh? dey play.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Xpol: 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
Junni0r:
aswear bro

Yansh no dey finish grin grin grin

The day i saw my girlfriend's sister, i regretted why i was in hurry... grin grin grin
😃 na yeye man b this oh, your mind go be like why e no be this one i first meet na.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by imagrg(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nothing dey nyash except shiit and mess. But some guys dey put preek sha. But that's dirty!
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by felifeli: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
As i dey look the woman she go get big nyash grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by LordAdam16: 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
pocohantas:
Men everywhere in the world like curvy women. Not all, but there would always be many that like them. This includes countries whose women are not built that way.

Caucasian men don't. But since they represent like 12% of men worldwide, they're sort of the minority.

Asian men tend to act like they prefer lekpas, but that's a forced preference.

I've come to appreciate all of the primary beauty standards (well, still struggling a bit with feet, but Amanda Seyfried sitting on a desk barefoot in Ted 2 made my eyes twinkle. Seth MacFarlane will not make heaven).

Seeing ass ripple is nice, but an enthusiastic proclivity for curves can make one fail to notice other eye-catching, visually-satisfying sections of the female body. From the back, Daddario is like a 4 at best. But her f*cking eyes is everything. Lucy Chen's hips. Taylor Swift's legs. Dianna Agron's jawline. The midriffs of literally every Victoria Secret model, flag girl, and college cheerleader.

Like I saw Maggie Q in Pivoting. Pulled up her photos in Nikita, and I just stared.

IMHO, non-curvy women who can pull a man's gaze anywhere are the MVPs. The Penelope Cruzes, Kim Ok-bins, Genevieves, Nadia Buaris. They walk into the room and your partner wonders why you can't take your eyes off her. No yansh, no bobbi; but you're risking sleeping on the couch that night for an extra millisecond glimpse.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by bewla(m): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
God1000:
It's misplaced priority.

I pity guys that are after such attributes, old age will come
Serve it first live the rest
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by olisaEze(m): 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
#Istandwithbignyash #bignyashlivesmatter grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
I'm just joking... It's me the SA girl.. grin grin grin
marlow1962:

Nawa o😂
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
How come I don't see those big backsides? Or is it because I'm also a woman and I'm used to seeing them like that?
Dshocker:

Samantha i find it interesting that a lot of South African girls has big back side, i don't know if they are natural or enhanced artificially.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Junni0r(f): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
[quote author=Xpol post=122224621]
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by slimmax: 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
Junni0r:
that one still dey learn work for where rokiat dey grin grin grin
Na people wey don tey for NL go understand, she( rokiat) don change her account
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Silentgroper(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
1Sharon:

White men
that's some bullshiit...
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Silentgroper(m): 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Swear you ain't obsessed.

He'd be if you had some

🙄🙄🙄
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by greypencils: 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
I for don build house. Na yansh cause am.

I for don buy car, ikebe na you cause am o,

I for don start business, ukwu na you cause am o,

I for don travel abroad, bombom na you do am o,

I for don settle myself, big bakassi na you change am o,

Kemi, Sade, Amarachi, Rukevwe, Faith and Maureen, una big bottom confuse, reconfuse and manipulated my destiny.
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by 1Sharon(f): 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Silentgroper:
that's some bullshiit...

Have you seen the women that they make supermodels? Do they have big nyash?
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by greypencils: 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
Izonedexter:
You have no idea grin
Wakanda Ikebe is this?
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by 1Sharon(f): 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Caucasian and Asian men. They say ladies with those kinda frames are out of proportion . It’s only black and Latino men that fancy backyard.

True. When they look at women, they look at how big their chest is. Whereas black men prefer to look behind.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Silentgroper(m): 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
1Sharon:

Have you seen the women that they make supermodels? Do they have big nyash?

Yet they always want to fvck a big booty African woman ...

Lady, is all bullshiit...
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
Silentgroper:

He'd be if you had some

🙄🙄🙄

How do you know I have none? 😉

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Junni0r(f): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
slimmax:

Na people wey don tey for NL go understand, she( rokiat) don change her account
her formal was rokiatu, rokia2.

Current is rokiat
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by 1Sharon(f): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
Silentgroper:

Yet they always want to fvck a big booty African woman ...

Lady, is all bullshiit...

That's different to marrying them.

Sara Bartman was such a spectacle to them because they they felt big buttocks were unusual.
They come label am medical condition stearopygia.
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by obstead200(m): 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
I for don build house. Na yansh cause am.

I for don buy car, ikebe na you cause am o,

I for don start business, ukwu na you cause am o,

I for don travel abroad, bombom na you do am o,

I for don settle myself, big bakassi na you change am o,

Kemi, Sade, Amarachi, Rukevwe, Faith and Maureen, una big bottom confuse, reconfuse and manipulated my destiny.
Is recognised 3 names here as my former girlfriends. All of the 3 gather yansh ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Thomasankara(m): 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
[/color]don't be deceived by everything u see online bro[color=#770077]
Junni0r:
that one still dey learn work for where rokiat dey grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by BRATISLAVA: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
Farfalla:

BRATISLAVA, may I have your attention please? grin

LMAO! grin
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Dshocker(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
Samantha124:
How come I don't see those big backsides? Or is it because I'm also a woman and I'm used to seeing them like that?

I don't really know ooO, but the ones i see and follow on Instagram wants to kill me....

Check out littest_2001 & lulumenziwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.