Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself (26330 Views)

Pls How Can I Stop Unknown Abokis From Calling My Number / Please How Do I Stop This Number 251 From Calling My 9mobile Line / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by Amolebb: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Keypad error
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by Skillsnigeria: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by Taogbera: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
Oga, you collect online loan ni ?

Endeared:
Pls i want tech gurus on. Nairaland to come to my aid. Something unusual has been happening to my Sim for quite some time now. The latest that broke the Carmel back was when i was woken up with that mtns ladys voice at the backend saying 'dear customer..u do not have enough balance to make this call,pls recharge..." That was d voice from my phone at exactly past 2am this morning...which woke me up. This has been happening for some time. After the voice woke me up i decided to check my balance and my airtime of #300 had diminished to zero balance😲😲😲

Pls who can honestly explain whats going on with Mtn Sim cards...i doubt if d fault is from my phone but the Sim. Are they now hacking Sims down to using your airtime to make calls? Pls explain. Am i sharing my Sim with thieves ?
Lest i forget i also get calls or short dials from foreign numbers..countries like Togo,senegal etc why always on Mtn lines? The complaints are getting out of hand
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
Wahala. So even trucaller app no show u d number dialled? Ghosts de find u, go settle dem tongue
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by mcgodison2531(m): 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
Download true caller app
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by Shizzi23(m): 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
Endeared:
Pls tech guys on nairaland i need answers.

My WhatsApp kept been banned repeatedly for no reason till someone suggested if i ever get my WhatsApp back i should do 2FA on it. Could u guys believe i was recently unbanned and i saw unknown foreign numbers on my list chatting. How come about that pls. See screenshot of the numbers after WhatsApp unbanned me.
Who were they chatting with? Who was using my banned whatsapp to chat these Mofos? I am livid.
All u hackers,scammers,yahoo will have big trailers crushing u edi*ts. SARS will be ur karmas..yall will dye a painful de@th

Werey done go click click links online, now your phone has been hacked 😂
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by TenQ: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
Endeared:
Has your Sim dialed and make calls on its own before?

Mtn Sims are no longer safe for use...my opinion.

Those retail agents registering and selling sim cards are not to be trusted..my opinion.
It could be VIRUS or other MALWARES!

Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by Eberex(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
Endeared:

Immediately it happened i checked my call history there was no visible number currently dialed at then.

Guess what,it happened again some mins ago..i was just woken up by the Mtn voice "dear customer..u need to recharge your line to be able to make this call". Which call abeg?😡

Isn't it obvious some may have hacker into my Sim?

Is your phone so loud you can hear the operator voice ?

Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by kingyakos: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
Endeared:
Pls i want tech gurus on. Nairaland to come to my aid. Something unusual has been happening to my Sim for quite some time now. The latest that broke the Carmel back was when i was woken up with that mtns ladys voice at the backend saying 'dear customer..u do not have enough balance to make this call,pls recharge..." That was d voice from my phone at exactly past 2am this morning...which woke me up. This has been happening for some time. After the voice woke me up i decided to check my balance and my airtime of #300 had diminished to zero balance😲😲😲

Pls who can honestly explain whats going on with Mtn Sim cards...i doubt if d fault is from my phone but the Sim. Are they now hacking Sims down to using your airtime to make calls? Pls explain. Am i sharing my Sim with thieves ?
Lest i forget i also get calls or short dials from foreign numbers..countries like Togo,senegal etc why always on Mtn lines? The complaints are getting out of hand

U dey owe any loan app?
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by paltielx: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
The same thing has happened to me before, I called MTN to complain, the guy on customers' service claimed that my keypad is bad that's why it dialed and make call by 2am, I was overly disappointed. I didn't know who to complain to
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by Ikpunnegi01: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
If your phone is dialing number on its own, then you need to change your screen touch. Getting calls from unknown numbers, is caused by privacy intrusion issues we have with some apps and website that usually sale our data info to scammers and co. Just, block them and take them as a spam; there's nothing you can do about it..

Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by dododawa1: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
God punching you
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by willi926(m): 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Go and flash ur phone. If u did not buy that phone brown new as in tear nylon, go and flash it and have rest if mind
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by Tt4tolu(f): 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Oh my ghost! Ghost indeed. A man bought a car that will always start itself at a particuler time of the night. He thought the vehicle is possessed and needed to be delivered. he went to several churches in search of a miracle and got swindled in the process. He was fed up and decided to check the internet. He stumbled upon a vehicle that ha the same issue with his car. He called an expert engineer and the case was solved. Please learn from the above and stop blaming an imaginary ghost.

Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by blaquemyc: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hard reset your phone, you've probably downloaded a malware.
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by koolaid87: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Its that your wicked uncle.

You must go sow that phone as a seed to your "yes daddy"
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by Antoeni(m): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Your Village People Needs Your Urgent Attention in The Village
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by xtivin(m): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Endeared:

Had an experience like that but later found out it was as a result of my phone defective touchpad. Explore all options abeg and leave ghost.

Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by Southwestidiot: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
Endeared:

My WhatsApp kept been banned repeatedly for no reason till someone suggested if i ever get my WhatsApp back i should do 2FA on it. Could u guys believe i was recently unbanned and i saw unknown foreign numbers on my list chatting. How come about that pls. See screenshot of the numbers after WhatsApp unbanned me.
Who were they chatting with? Who was using my banned whatsapp to chat these Mofos? I am livid.
All u hackers,scammers,yahoo will have big trailers crushing u edi*ts. SARS will be ur karmas..yall will dye a painful de@th
Madam go to your lawyer discuss with him what you have been going through, together go to the police station to report the issue, make sure you get a police extract as your evidence. When efcc, fbi or interpol declare you wanted you have something to prove your case. Your phone has been hacked not your sim, they are listening to you, watching you as well.

Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by Kaido: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
Cancel call forwarding and roaming by dialing their codes on the SIMs
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by omoadeleye(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Endeared:

You no wise at all, no wonder dem hack your phone, why you no blurr those white guys number, now some people will add those guys and start chatting them to scam them

Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by jmoore(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Illegal robocall used by scammers.

You need to stop loading credit on that sim for now.
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by Dshocker(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Endeared:

You must have clicked on a virus link they sent to you, through text message...
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by WildChild00(m): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Did you ever drop your phone number here in nairaland or on any public forum? If yes I subspect, that is the reason, and I can proof beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by iammolahs(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Endeared:

your phone has been hacked and this will make whatsapp to ban your account.. same thing happened to me until I changed my phone
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
I bought a new glo sim card and each time i subribe for data it didnt last me.My bonus data that i havent use will just vanished.I decided to dial *301# to check who is sharing my data.I saw 1 strange number that i didnt know.I deleted it and since then my subs last long.

Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by Boyooosa(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Make sure it's not calibrator issue and thank me later
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by spartachico(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
The problem is from Mtn and mostly targeted at female subscribers because this same thing is happening to Mtn wife as well, strange number calling her and even after she tell them wrong number they still continue calling
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by aylive02(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
Endeared:

. One irredeemable yahoo boy on the beat.
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by chiboycue: 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
Endeared:

Sorry for your predicament. Kindly go to mtn office nearest to you and complain to them. They are in the best position to resolve your complaint
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by Oblongata: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
Maybe your phone dey dial im girlfriends...

Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday / Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria / Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64