Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself (26329 Views)

Pls How Can I Stop Unknown Abokis From Calling My Number / Please How Do I Stop This Number 251 From Calling My 9mobile Line / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by graceyJ1: 5:50am On Oct 09, 2023
chickenfoot:
real talk, they're very durable.
especially the new ones they're releasing, they're making better phones now
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by ginsburg(m): 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
I started experiencing this some months ago.
Every of such calls deducts 4 naira from my airtime. I hardly recharge the sim again because of it.

I have been using this sim since 2019 without a problem. This started like 3 months ago.
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by chickenfoot: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
graceyJ1:
especially the new ones they're releasing, they're making better phones now
yeah, all these recent phones have been outstanding.
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by AmadorSays: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2023
chickenfoot:
real talk, they're very durable.
yeah, all you need do is handle with care.
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by chickenfoot: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
AmadorSays:
yeah, all you need do is handle with care.
real talk.
Re: Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself by samken01: 6:05am On Dec 10, 2023
I think when your phone life span have reach this tends to happen and according to you, you were ban on whatsapp after verification strange international line chatted you. If you contact your service provider they will tell you the error is from the make of your phone that you should go to settings and rest but guess what it won't still work. Another one is sending sms to international number and it will zaps your voucher to zero. I think putting the Sim in another phone to verify will help am also experiencing the same here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday / Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria / Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.