Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie (51573 Views)

Benjamin Mayor: Biden To Respond To Chimamanda Letter After Easter Break. / Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda / Chimamanda Adichie Rejects National Honour From President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by omoobajeje1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
How are you now different from them?
Jax1:

You can't support Thîefnubu and APC and remain sensible. It's natural to speak like a wacko once you are initiated into APC legion of doom.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Putindbutt: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
Shimamanda, small yansh dey shake, dem no tell you say na SW dey control the media? You might think you had an easy ride during Buhari's regime but you will be making the costliest mistakes of your life if you think such would be a repeat in Tinubu's tenure. SW media would squeeze you in a box and drop you at the edge of upper iweaka bridge.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by onuman: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:
Part 2

If [s]you feel you are in a safe sanctuary in the USA and can throw or dart some dangerous goblin on Nigeria to breed hate, division, anarchy with fatal and cataclysmic consequences, remember, your people will also be affected too.

That election defied many odds. Many governors lost their states to the opposition. Even the President-elect lost his firm grip on Lagos. Mr Buhari lost his Katsina base while El Rufai's political wizardry could not win him Kaduna, yet you are busy pooh-poohing and sacrilegiously puncturing and discrediting the whole process as a sham or charade! How dare you! That election may not have been the best but in few places where there was violence, the people stood solidly to exercise their franchise. Did you have an inkling of what transpired in Obi's immediate enclave in the east? Many APC apologists were either killed or prevented from voting. Were you cerebrally on sabbatical break when the election that produced President Biden plunged America into a never-seen-before orgy of violence with fatalities recorded? With a whiff of hindsight, was the election annulled on that premise? Ironically, it is the product of that election that you are obsequiously kowtowing and genuflecting for with the sole aim of consigning Nigeria into a pariah state again.

Where Obi won in his precincts with some APC voters disenfranchised and some paid the supreme sacrifice, you never rationalized it as a heinous crime but in other places where he lost glaringly, you wanted the whole exercise cancelled. This is nothing but sheer ambivalence. Late Prof ( Eze) Chukwuemeka Ike wrote that only a foolish fly follows the dead into the grave. The ealier you extricate yourself from those inanities, jejune irrationalities and incongruous permutations and come to reality, the better for you.

No amount of writing will reverse the collective will of the people. As a fellow who wrote the account of the civil war that claimed millions of lives, built valleys on their cheeks, made them pot-bellied and a caricature of anything human, you should know better that writing effusively to cause chaos is a height of unpatriotism. If in the events you cause another civil unrest, it would be too late to plead self-exculpation and self-abnegation your ill-thought out writings would have caused. Obi lost that election glaringly and there is no way you can dress a vassal---festooning his ambience, adorning him with costly ornaments and apparel--- through malcontent depositions, he will remain a vassal and never a prince.

Dr Dele Afelumo is a practising physician.

https://twitter.com/KemPatriot/status/1644326256714850304?t=FijjSyiq[/s]Pima0IQN9Lt0Ag&s=19

Dele,
Your tribal and fillial appendage with a drug trafficking baron, Tinubu, is well understood as blood will ever be thicker than water.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by bluefilm: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Chimanda Adichie, the world knows, who know this Dele?

Dele is probably one useless fake bishop waiting for his turn to dance bulaba so that the Agbado man will throw some corn and cassava his way.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by sapele914(m): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Heffalump:
Mr Grammar, no amount of English will save you and Tinubu.
We are wiser than you think.
The whole world knew Tinubu rigged and procured electoral victory.
If he did, he won’t survive it.
Shameless thing, Tinubu rigged the election, how?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by mozona(m): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
With all his grammar wey I no understand, he said you think you u are more catholic than the pope.

I know go school ooh but let put it this way you are more Nigeria than buhari or you are more Nigerian than buhari.

He should have said you more catholican than pope instead of you are more catholic than the pope.

I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by brutal1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
Which world knows grin na terrorist? grin make she dey write her novels dey go. As dumb as you and her be, she still travels on a Nigerian passport grin that alone humbles her. Make she dey fly with biafuro passport nah. Yeye feminist wey nor get husband head. Na so we even hear from Nnamdu Kanu say Peter sef dey collect both ways grin na catholic thing..: dual SIMCious idiots
HIGHESTPOPORI:

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by jchioma: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
grin

Dr wey nor sabi. Pandering to the whims of tribalism and bigotry in your reactivate haste to support what you feel is an attack on your tribesman? These people cannot see beyond tribe for heaven's sake? The annoying part is that it's only the Igbos and fellow southerners that are being seen as enemies. Such cannot be said of the Fulani or Hausa. But I think it's ignorance and an unhealthy rivalry between the masses of the Yorubas and Igbos, because the elites manage to get along very well.

1 Like

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by blowjohn(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Well, now, the world knows him.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
We ordered Obi but they gave us Bala Blue.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by sapele914(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
brutal1:
Which world knows grin na terrorist? grin make she dey write her novels dey go. As dumb as you and her be, she still travels on a Nigerian passport grin that alone humbles her. Make she dey fly with biafuro passport nah. Yeye feminist wey not get husband head. Na so we even hear from Nnamdu Kanu say Peter sef dey collect both ways grin na catholic thing..: dual SIMCious idiots
When did Mazi Nnamdi Kanu call Peter Obi a down low man?

3 Likes

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by blowjohn(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
Omo!

This guy English no be here o.

Be like the guy study medicine + English language

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Nickymezor(f): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mk this Doc face front abeg...All she said in her letter were the truth

3 Likes

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by BackFromBalablu: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
blowjohn:

Well, now, the world knows him.
em no go last smiley
Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by blowjohn(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
mozona:
With all his grammar wey I no understand, he said you think you u are more catholic than the pope.

I know go school ooh but let put it this way you are more Nigeria than buhari or you are more Nigerian than buhari.

He should have said you more catholican than pope instead of you are more catholic than the pope.

I stand to be corrected.

Dude is still right.
Ur more catholic is still correct.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by onuman: 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
He he he.

A Practicing Physician licking the ass of Bola Tinubu who has no O'Level Certificate except forged ones, Bola Tinubu who obtained Chicago State University degree through a forged O'Level Certificate, Bola Tinubu who was pronounced winner in a most deceptive, fraudulent and backward election ever held in Nigeria.

Make una see us see what "my tribesmen must be on top of Nigeria to control proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta" can do to this Physician.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Lisong(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
This yeye doctor is only coming to show his writing prowess as if this is an essay competition. He only wants to show he too can write better than a novelist. He has no point or understands the reality on ground only to write unnecessary big grammar. If literature is your thing, who asked you to go study medicine? Mumu Dele. grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Bluebolt: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Aaaaaaa!
Oga dokita, this is too heavy for this people comprehension oooo.
They will think all what you are trying to achieve is to woo their mothers and subsequently get her laid.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by blowjohn(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

em no go last smiley

But e letter go last. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by delpee(f): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The reality of things is that Nigeria is about to enthroned a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker the city of Chicago has ever known

Tinubu is a drug lord

That is the sad reality

People have accused PO of the same offence sadly.

BTW I'm not interested in all these old politicians who have led us nowhere. Still, I believe it's wise to make do with whosoever God allows to get there and while hoping and praying for the best. The winner must work towards building a new nation if Nigeria is to survive.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by marostan(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
This Dele is just spewing trash. Nah fuul he be. Wtf are all these big big gibberish he dey yan here. Thíëfnîbû bulldog, bark. Wooo! wooo!

Paul i know!
Barnabas i know!
Chiamanda i know!
Who is Dele?
Mtchwwwww......!

2 Likes

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by mozona(m): 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
I know go school reach am, all the grammar wey him speak na small I understand.

He said you think you are are catholic than the pope.

Let's put it this way: you are Nigeria that buhari or you are more Nigerian than buhari.

He would have said you are more catholican than the pope instead you are more catholic than the pope.

I stand to be corrected.
Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Halo22: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
It still baffles me how some people, even intellectuals are defending this sham of election that brought Tinubu into play. This is a real proof of their tribal jingoism, but God go shame them.

1 Like

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Bluebolt: 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
Aaaaaaa!
Oga dokita, this is too heavy for this people comprehension oooo.
They will think all what you are trying to achieve is to woo their mothers and subsequently get her laid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by EagleNest(m): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
All the attacks, twisting and name callings would not change the fact that February 25 election was abusively rigged. Simple!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Gabriel004: 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
Jax1:
Chimamanda has sent Thîefnubu dogs to the gutters. This quack physician is gnashing his teeth and crying profusely like a child whose cheese balls got missing. grin grin

How did you know he's a quack? Can your father stand beside him?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by emerged01(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:
A medical doctor wrote all these grammar. The southwest indeed owns the media. If the real writers start coming out of their enclaves, people will run.
This time around it wont be easy for those who think they can bully people online. The woke Yoruba who supported them are beginning to turning against them.
They are just like Egyptians walking into the middle of red sea,thinking they shared the same grace with the isrealites.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by BackFromBalablu: 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
blowjohn:

But e letter go last. grin

when no be recite dem wan use em letter do for school grin baba rest i give am 2 weeks, 2 weeks sef too much bt make em manage smiley
Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by brutal1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
You can’t be an OBIdient and sense is expected of you. [ quote author=Jax1 post=122363969]

You can't support Thîefnubu and APC and remain sensible. It's natural to speak like a wacko once you are initiated into APC legion of doom.[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos / See APC Receipt For 2023 Nomination Form After Collecting N100M / Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.