Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie (51565 Views)

Benjamin Mayor: Biden To Respond To Chimamanda Letter After Easter Break. / Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda / Chimamanda Adichie Rejects National Honour From President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Gabriel004: 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
Jax1:

You think my father is your father?
Your father can't be my father. Never.

But you haven't answer the question. Can your father measure up to his left shoe?

4 Likes

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by codedguy1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
When will this coward reply Kwakwanso.
Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Dittodat: 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
Aptly stated. Bravo!!!

Thr trading fellow part got me laughing out very loud. grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Jax1: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
VTJN:
pained serial loser🤣🤣

Pained serial criminal grin grin
Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Gbogbowa: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
reddingtonblack:

What your people don't get is ... Yorubas are fvcking ready these time, anyhow east want am SW is just ready

We have waited long for the east to grow up but its like they can't stop misbehaving like last born ...

90% of petitions against Nigeria for over 30yrs comes from only one region and they claim to love Nigeria. i

Chimamanda was called for a National honor she reject it and that ugly witch feel she can write about Nigeria she turned down or was it buhari she thot she turned down
When you tell the world your family is bad what makes you think they will exempt you.
boda is our family good, how will she take an honour when Nigerians are hungry, people been killed on daily basis and kidnapped, Economy down ,Nurses and Doctor leaving our country in mass etc and you want her to receive honour
Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by BackFromBalablu: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
Entanglement:
kpekus get level shall!
Me no dey follow kpekus were mechanics dey use take learn how to repair car grin

My people say! "Toto were no dey wear pant na him dangerous pass"

i trust you na smiley tear rubber kpekus of the bob risky type grin no worry the entanglement never reach that side smiley
Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Jax1: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
Gabriel004:
Your father can't be my father. Never.

But you haven't answer the question. Can your father measure up to his left shoe?

That is what I just told you. Yours is a never do well little wonder you were thinking mine is like yours.
Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Ayisatojo: 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu - a true and thorough breed enigma of destiny!
When you take a mental journey backwards to review the entire life of BAT, you will not agree less that his entire being has something to do with destiny.
I used to be one of those people that will always call for his head due to the bad narratives that have been spread from time to time, that now seemingly look as if they were true.
One day I asked myself a question that forced me to change my orientation about BAT. I asked myself “What exactly has BAT done to me that I hate him that much?”
Honestly, I couldn’t get an answer for the question. Tinubu did nothing to justify my hate for him and since then, I have been “batified”.
I had an argument with a friend over the same subject few months before election, when the argument that he was using Alpha Beta to syphon Lagos State IGR, I asked him how much he paid to agent that only took him to see a property and he confirmed he paid 10% of the rent as agency fee. We all at one point in our lives paid this fee without blinking our eyes, these guys never add any value other than showing us or connecting us with the property we rent, yet they collect 10% and sometimes they even extend to 2 years to make it 20%. Some of these guys don’t even have an office, they don’t have staff or pay salary. Alpha Beta is helping Lagos to handle their IGR and they have been able to consistently increase the IGR year on year. Why are we then killing BAT over hat could have best been described as a smart move that is propelling Lagos to be one of the biggest economies in Africa?
Hate him or like him, BAT is truly a paragon of destiny.

If you want to understand how much people charge for professional consultancy fee, please engage PWC or KPMG to supervise a project for you, come and compare their charges with what Alpha Beta is charging. I rest my case here!

muhammaduyusufu:
Part 1:

Dear Chimamanda, what beautiful nonsense you just penned!

It was a portrayal of angst by an unrepentant tribal bigot trying assiduously to whip up sentiments by appealing to the American public!

As much as you try to discredit the electoral victory won by Tinubu, you and your co-travellers will not succeed. Lobbying for cancellation of the election or howling jeremiads on the streets of Washington D.C by attempting to be a back-alley abortionist of people's will and currying international support will all amount to an exercise in futility.

You and your ilk have caused so many problems in Nigeria that you should be ashamed of what you just wrote. In 1993, it was one hellish scoundrel called Arthur Nzeribe who quickly formed ABN to brazenly scuttle and torpedo the freest election conducted in Nigeria then. This time around, your are in the fray to do the same, treading the famished, inglorious, perfidious, labyrinthine, serpentine, deathful and dastardly pathways that Arthur Nzeribe once trod with a mission to set Nigeria ablaze again. You will not succeed in your devious enterprise.

Your tribal and fillial appendage with Gregory Peter Obi is well understood as blood will ever be thicker than water, but for you to pen a nonsensical gibberish with the sole aim of overriding the victory of Mr Tinubu, it is too pedestrian, disingenuous, malevolent, irresponsible and condescending. Your overrated candidate came a distant third in that contest and the earlier you realize that, the better for you. Your Obiscopic lenses through which you narrowly, myopically and parochially viewed the election would soon break into minute useless shards with banal hues. If you know so much about politics, why not put your hat into the ring? You just have whittled down whatever miniscule respect some people may have had for you thus far and many would start seeing an inveterate ethnic champion in you, henceforth.

Ever heard of force majeur? Why didn't you read the account of why INEC jettisoned the initial plan of real-time transmission of the results? Why are you more catholic than the Pope? Why are you belittling, insulting, assailing and assaulting our intelligence, sensitivities and sensibilities through your invective-riddled submission to President Biden unconscionably? By trying to pen repetitive allegory and obfuscate the whole process, you are nothing but a dangerous, uncharitable, over-venerated specie giving a tacit support to an unruly chauvinist brigade hellbent on pulling down the country just because one trading fellow with unscholarly English and dirty past did not win. You hobnobbed with like minds given to depravity to concoct lies as gallop polls in the run-up to that exercise so as to browbeat some undiscerning minds into a transparent subterfuge ---believing that your candidate would win.

It was in the public domain that your kith and kin tried all manners of dirty tricks through hacking to rig in your candidate so that you would later shout hurrah, the election result followed the pattern of your doctored gallop polls which you had bored us with ab initio. Online activism does not win elections. Somebody failed woefully to appeal to a huge segment of the population in the entire north and won only within his enclave, and rather than see this as a true reflection of the people's will, you busied yourself throwing incendiary adjectives all over America to carpet everybody in Nigeria so as to throw away the baby with the bath water as if we were still a colony of the West. The earlier you borrow yourself some sense the better.

You and your people want to emasculate everybody and plunge this nation into another blitzkrieg of unimaginable proportion, you will not succeeed this time around. Working in cahoots with some strange bedfellows or with those of same toxic and cacophonous cerebral to, yet again, annul that election is an invitation to anarchy.

https://twitter.com/KemPatriot/status/1644312820450828289?t=YQ7e8vP07FmEc879GCAGzw&s=19

6 Likes

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Gbogbowa: 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
mysteriousD:
No one is yet to highlight a sentence where chimamanda lied uptill now.The truth is bitter for cornfused pple.
the Truth is not bitter, only bitter peole hate the truth

1 Like

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by brutal1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
Can you get your dad here maybe he will understand my response to you. Listen kid, a business is a business Okay? You travel abroad came back and Started selling spare part na still business, you start church gather people brainwash them into believing it is your prayer that maketh them rich and secured is business , a drug baron is a business man, oh yaba left grin the yaba left in your place is not fenced… you people walk around freely in your entire region no fence, that’s the bigger yaba. You are one of the stray madmen from your regions yaba left Your dad will understand me better, bring the idiot that gave birth to you here
Jax1:

Between a drug baron and a business man which should be your role model? You are actually worse than I thought. U need a quick rehab @ yaba left before u go into the streets.

You have written and posted like a wacko.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Boldkrammy: 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
Gabriel004:
Quiet, he wrote all that despite not being a writer.

Can Adichie breathe where this man practise his own profession?

Give me his CV in his profession! Tell me one groundbreaking achievement or award he has! Till enternity, he would continue to follow- follow with his incoherent jargons. Writers are not measured by dictionary vocab, but intellectual quotent of their contextual focus . Obiagbon is a case study.
I maintain, the unfortunate doctor was just beating about the bush and in an amartured levels.

1 Like

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Gabriel004: 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
Jax1:

That is what I just told you. Yours is a never do well little wonder you were thinking mine is like yours.
Hahaha,

Faceless forum is giving you power. Talking trash to a man your own father dares not stand in his back and talk. Just cos he doesn't know you exist.

Common getat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Throwback: 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
I love this new Yoruba consciousness.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Houseontherock1: 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
Igbos are sore losers...we dodged a thousand bullets because electing Obi would have had ripple effects! I can imagine how much praises they would have been heaping on Buhari, Yakubu and the electoral process had obi won! God really is a good God! Imagine how much love they showered on Buhari when he used Emefailure to mop up cash! Now he's their enemy.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Mccullum: 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
The idiotic lady over hyping her self and calling US to influence annulment of the election, as if Nigeria is under the hegemony of US.

Foolishness, bitterness and hatred were there in their genes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by sterlingD(m): 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hmmmmmmm,gentlemen and Ladies we are in the season of epistles.What a so long a letter from who set the ball rolling to several responses that have come and more anticipated to come.
Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
Abagworo:
Obviously Tinubu has already failed even before hus swearing in. His strategy of using blackmail against Igbo as his defense proves he is a racist that cannot handle a diverse nation like Nigeria. Adichie never used ethnicity as a point.
so adishi the bigot didn't blackmail tinubu and Yorubas by writing to the American government?

Na hypocrisy and victim playing go Kee una

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by pelumzy007(m): 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
bionixs:
what does SW have that you think Igbos want to have or become? Just mention one .

I am waiting….
We work and carry out our activities seven days a week

7 Likes

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Throwback: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
reddingtonblack:

What your people don't get is ... Yorubas are fvcking ready these time, anyhow east want am SW is just ready

We have waited long for the east to grow up but its like they can't stop misbehaving like last born ...

90% of petitions against Nigeria for over 30yrs comes from only one region and they claim to love Nigeria. i

Chimamanda was called for a National honor she reject it and that ugly witch feel she can write about Nigeria she turned down or was it buhari she thot she turned down
When you tell the world your family is bad what makes you think they will exempt you.

We know who we are dealing with and we need to speak to them in the language they understand.

I love how the Doctor perfectly captured that even the Joe Biden she wrote the letter to is President today despite winning an election that the loser never accepted his loss and led to avoidable deaths to prevent his ratification and inauguration.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by brutal1(m): 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
See mad man, iyalaya baba n la e are nobody. Name your useless blood relations make we go verify asiwin. You are still proud of those group of lunatics you came to the world with? You and your siblings are bunch of foolish being in a team bound by adulterated 🩸 you are a pedigree fool.
Jax1:

You can't compare my family with a senseless quack physician who's criminally minded.

As for yours, dey don't even come close heck you are even senseless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by agabaI23(m): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
Excuse me I will write my own letter probably next week what nonsense is that.
grin
Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Diligent1(f): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
dahmie2013:
This lady should better stick to her craft of writing books. So she expects Biden to annul the elections based on how influential she thinks she is. Please let her go & sleep & wallow in her loss.

I lost my respect for her when she turned down the award the same country she is trying to defend gave her & went to collect one chieftancy title from her people living in the same country. She is a Tribal bigot & has no capacity to speak on behalf of Nigeria, she can speak on behalf of beerfraud.
Correct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Halo22: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
Saga16:

Sometimes I'm amazed.

Do you guys actually believe Obi won?
It's not about Obi winning or losing, but about INEC uploading the results on their server as it promised.
Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by blowjohn(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

silence is a best answer to a fo*l smiley
i no know if u remember that statement. She's simply practising the act grin

Abi she's licking her wounds.
Even joe Biden no send her.

5 Likes

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Gbogbowa: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
bolademi:

Chiamanda really messed up
how? By saying the truth but Soyinka did not mess up following a known drug baron
Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by pafo(m): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
Felabrity:
Wtf is he?

His Bulaba letter no go pass Nigerian border

Wtf is she too? What has she done to be known worldwide?

You talk as if she's Wole Soyinka.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by blowjohn(m): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
SeeItSayIt:

Not here to argue with either of you but if you're really educated as claimed don't further expose your weakness, just put both letters from the two people side by side. Then, you'll know that, Dele's letter doesn't deserve the word 'apt' to qualify it.

Ok ok.

But Dele finish her.
If she like make she write to UK prime minister next.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
This one wants to be noticed. lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:
How old is Adichie? Can't you people just leave her as she is ignorant about reality of things?

Stop

Tuale Oga encyclopedia...Mr knowledge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG / Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court / I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.