Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year (9275 Views)

Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old / This Is My 8th Abortion, Sperm Makes Your Skin Glow - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

Cook as you like.
I find the suggestion funny 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚.

Bro will end up looking like half yam with misplaced muscles grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by folake4u(f): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
Very anyhow people. Now they have seen the reality. grin grin

They should keep making older women happy jare. grin

Yes oh. They should keep making their ancient newspapers happy. At least, stress will reduce for Nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by folake4u(f): 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
I find the suggestion funny 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚.

Bro will end up looking like half yam with misplaced muscles grin grin grin

Lmao. I just dey imagine am and e too funny.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

Lmao. I just dey imagine am and e too funny.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
From a distance, person go see muscles first before head appear grin grin grin

God go help am him go grow muscle for neck omoh πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

2 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Rdfactor(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
Even guys that had never traveled out of their towns or seen an airport joined the bandwagon. LoL πŸ˜† In fact the foreigners we had here back then felt like demi gods. grin cheesy . Them too dey overdo. You throw your people under the train for some illusion that you are "rushed" by foreign women. Imagine the little mindedness. Very pathetic lots .
When they get there they realize the people rushing them are senior citizens, societal rejects and ancient artifacts grin

That's what most of them end up doing, Op should do that too or link up with the aged grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by SenecaTheYonger: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tadadobe:

Even if it's $50k, how many people can afford that?

Well 25k is affordable if he works multiple jobs and save. He’s not living in a shiithole
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by SenecaTheYonger: 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
[img][/img]
Persephone1:
Even guys that had never traveled out of their towns or seen an airport joined the bandwagon. LoL πŸ˜† In fact the foreigners we had here back then felt like demi gods. grin cheesy . Them too dey overdo. You throw your people under the train for some illusion that you are "rushed" by foreign women. Imagine the little mindedness. Very pathetic lots .
When they get there they realize the people rushing them are senior citizens, societal rejects and ancient artifacts grin

That's what most of them end up doing, Op should do that too or link up with the aged grin

He’s literally 5’3 and obese. Is that what you think the average Nigerian man looks like? Be deceiving yourself. He would also struggle with that structure in Nigeria too.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Kaycee54321(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
Omo, by now, pillow go don soak with tears.

Mfs on Nairaland are joyless πŸ˜‘
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by folake4u(f): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
From a distance, person go see muscles first before head appear grin grin grin

God go help am him go grow muscle for neck omoh πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Perse, I am not sure you'd make heaven like this. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by folake4u(f): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kaycee54321:
Omo, by now, pillow go don soak with tears.

Mfs on Nairaland are joyless πŸ˜‘

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
[img][/img]

He’s literally 5’3 and obese. Is that what you think the average Nigerian man looks like? Be deceiving yourself. He would also struggle with that structure in Nigeria too.

Well, attraction is clear, it is never confusing. But the truth is the White women I have seen are not in any way obsessed about Nigerian or whatnots. If you're a Nigerian guy, and you look good, tall, of course you'll get dates. But saying Nigerian men are in demand, no matter their condition is a lie. Not true at all bro. I can say this because I know it.

These women can't even differentiate between a man from Nigeria and a man from Uganda. Some of them even think Africa is a country. Lol

3 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
[img][/img]

I had to go back to the original post if obesity was mentioned but it wasn't. Where did you get that from?
There are shorter men in Nigeria not only dating but married. No he won't,as there are shorter women too.

LoL, at deceiving myself, at least I'm not the one with the ideas that some people are rushing me. grin

2 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Rdfactor(m): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
[quote author=Tadadobe post=122429830] [quote]

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Rdfactor(m): 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
[quote author=Tadadobe post=122429830[/quote]

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rdfactor:

You sound really smart. I must say that. Lol.

To say the truth, attraction is effortless. When you see what you're attracted to, you will know. It doesn't need to be forced.

While I can't talk about what the sexual market is like in Canada, I can say a little about what it is like in the US. What I can say is that it's not true that western women rush Nigerian men. It's all hype and I think that must have been debunked by now. Women are attracted to good looks just the way men are also attracted to what look good. Though attraction to women is also predicated on some other factors and not looks alone.

In the United States, the average height of these white guys is about 5"9. They're really tall (so common to see these guys around 6feet+ tall) muscular, and some of them have their finances in order. It's not entirely true that a beautiful white lady will leave white men only to be chasing a black immigrant. How does that sound? There are lot of reasons for this which I wouldn't want to discuss here.

And about the black fetishes, that is only a media hype. Yeah, not entirely true. And if there's even a thing like that, I'm sure I didn't notice it.

In short, if you're a black immigrant, tall, good looking (at least around or a little above average), lean or muscular, not fat, you'll easily get women. And that is only normal.

Also, some people aren't attracted sexually to men/women of other races. I mean they won't just date outside their races. I'm not also attracted to women of all races sexually as I have special soft spot for Nigerian women for a lot of reasons.

I often see here how these guys put Nigerian women down, degrade them and exemplify women of other races to high heavens, what sort of inferiority complex is that? These types of. People don't even have visa and probably don't know how the dating scene is structured here but
Thank you for your sincerity. grin cheesy .

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

Perse, I am not sure you'd make heaven like this. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Babe, I don laugh tire. Abeg lemme log out before I make person commit suicide.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Rdfactor(m): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
[quote author=Tadadobe post=122429830][/quote]

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by folake4u(f): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
Babe, I don laugh tire. Abeg lemme log out before I make person commit suicide.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lmao. I don laugh tire.

No wahala dear. Tomorrow is another Kind Regards. angry

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
Redpill won't work for this one , I'm trying not to laugh , you better simp to the core so you can get a companion.

2 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by 1Sharon(f): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
Some new Nigerian immigrants are just too unsophisticated and that's why they're not pulling.

Black men that have marinated in the West have better chances of getting white women and other races they want.

I tried telling y'all.

Where is #teamforeignwomen crew? They have all but disappeared, after the true relialization that they're unqualified for the women they want. Clowns.

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Suddenly, this other gender has found thier voice. Look at how they are happy for this thread.

5 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by KwuoteYourFada: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin This is the fourth thread within two weeks on Nigerian men being rejected for their marshed up potatoes face and amoebic structures. grin grin grin whatever happens to being rushed by women of other nations? Kikikikikiki

You all think you are in Nigeria where your women will take you for who you are. Shapeless, pot bellied, bad breaths, bad postures, body odour,uncouth, uncultured just name it. LoL πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 🀣

Hahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ’”

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by omotodun1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:
Maybe the way you carry yourself is giving desperation vibes. Carry yourself with confidence and don’t be desperate for a relationship. Work on your self
Your confidence and self esteem and also try to look put together you will start attracting girls.

Miss Rokiatu, abeg no lie to this man. He said that he is 5' 3"!!! Jesus Christ! Even in Naija, he will also struggle to find a woman unless he pays; there is no amount of confidence that will make a 5'3 man attractive to a woman. I pity short men sha. But that is life.

4 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
omotodun1:

Miss Rokiatu, abeg no lie to this man. He said that he is 5' 3"!!! Jesus Christ! Even in Naija, he will also struggle to find a woman unless he pays; there is no amount of confidence that will make a 5'3 man attractive to a woman. I pity short men sha. But that is life.

Don't mind her. I told that woman that looks is the only thing that is important
Look

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by 1Sharon(f): 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
9182736455O1999:
Suddenly, this other gender has found thier voice.
Look at how they are happy for this thread.

Just keep quiet abeg. Some of us tried telling them. You thought Nigerian women were jealous and trying to hold you back from your precious snowflakes that desire you so much.

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
1Sharon:

Just keep quiet abeg. Some of us tried telling them. You thought Nigerian women were jealous and trying to hold you back from your precious snowflakes that desire you so much.

E
When you tell these slowpoke men about the reality of things , they'll tell you are discouraging them from relocation. As if that country is their father's house. Nigerian men are too loud for based reasons

2 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by kkins25(m): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
Oh I missed his height.

Baba is down to earth . Oh Lawd 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
Werey! God wee judge uπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by randymirrors(f): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
omotodun1:

How short is 5'3? Like Wizkid's height?

2 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
randymirrors:

How short is 5'3? Like Wizkid's height?

Yeah
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Shokoloko(f): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
alert01:
My story and I choose to share it on an anonymous forum to heal.

Shortly before COVID, I went to Canada on a student Visa for an Ms program. After my degree, I decided to stay. And here is my dating story

From 2019 to 2021, I wasn't in a serious relationship with anyone since I was a student and still trying to get my finances in order. My province, in fact, my school didn't really have Nigerians like that. BC seem to have decent concentration of Nigerians tho. However, within that year, I asked two ladies out who I know were also looking for serious relationship, but rejected me. One was Rwanda, and the other one from Eritrea. They were both working class ladies that time. I just recently only get to know I was rejected base on look and height.

Okay, last year I got a job and I seemed to be doing decently fairly. But I still didn't find a woman yet to date me. I put myself on Tinder, but didn't get match. The only match I got, she ghost me after our second meeting. I wasn't her taste and standard. She was looking for a 6ft ,good looking and heavily built guy.

I tried linking up with few Nigerian guys who introduced me to their circles. Somehow, I got to meet women. I met oyinbo women too. The two I told about love interests also didn't show interest.

Another Nigerian, just got here last year on a student Visa, also couldn't date me.

But the one that really pained me most was an Eritrean lady I got in contact with recently. She is a citizen already. She ghost me after seeing my pictures 😭.

I'm only a little around 5ft 3in. On the side of big, but not that overweight and I've been going to gym now trying to get a slim body. I'm not where I need to be financially but I'm not doing too bad.
I will have be honest with you. Over here anything below 5"10" is not acceptable.
You may decide to leave things to God to bring the right woman or you can fast track things and go get a leg lengthening surgery.
5'3" go worry. Women over here are very specific about physical looks. it will even affect if you get promoted in the workplace
This is tough. God help you.

2 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
Shokoloko:

I will have be honest with you. Over here anything below 5"10" is not acceptable.
You may decide to leave things to God to bring the right woman or you can fast track things and go get a leg lengthening surgery.
5'3" go worry. Women over here are very specific about physical looks. it will even affect if you get promoted in the workplace
This is tough. God help you.

A short man can't get ahead in the workplace? How toxic and ridiculous can that kind of country get where your look determined where you get to in life no matter how hard u work

Are you a man or woman
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Shokoloko(f): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tadadobe:

A short man can't get ahead in the workplace? How toxic and ridiculous can that kind of country get where your look determined where you get to in life no matter how hard u work

Are you a man or woman
It is unfortunate but true. Google "height discrimination". My young brother is 5'10" and sometimes I catch myself thinking about how he can add 2 inches to his height.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plz Help, My Step Mother Seduced Me And We End It On My Bed In My Room. / Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. / +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.