Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year (9283 Views)

Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old / This Is My 8th Abortion, Sperm Makes Your Skin Glow - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by BeanX(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2023
Persephone1:
Drink water.

You will be alright. πŸ˜‚
Suck your overripe boobs.

And you will be alright.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by BeanX(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2023
Persephone1:
Drink water.

You will be alright. πŸ˜‚
Suck your overripe boobs.

And you will be alright. πŸ˜‚
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by AndroidAI(m): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2023
alert01:
My story and I choose to share it on an anonymous forum to heal.

Shortly before COVID, I went to Canada on a student Visa for an Ms program. After my degree, I decided to stay. And here is my dating story

From 2019 to 2021, I wasn't in a serious relationship with anyone since I was a student and still trying to get my finances in order. My province, in fact, my school didn't really have Nigerians like that. BC seem to have decent concentration of Nigerians tho. However, within that year, I asked two ladies out who I know were also looking for serious relationship, but rejected me. One was Rwanda, and the other one from Eritrea. They were both working class ladies that time. I just recently only get to know I was rejected base on look and height.

Okay, last year I got a job and I seemed to be doing decently fairly. But I still didn't find a woman yet to date me. I put myself on Tinder, but didn't get match. The only match I got, she ghost me after our second meeting. I wasn't her taste and standard. She was looking for a 6ft ,good looking and heavily built guy.

I tried linking up with few Nigerian guys who introduced me to their circles. Somehow, I got to meet women. I met oyinbo women too. The two I told about love interests also didn't show interest.

Another Nigerian, just got here last year on a student Visa, also couldn't date me.

But the one that really pained me most was an Eritrean lady I got in contact with recently. She is a citizen already. She ghost me after seeing my pictures 😭.

I'm only a little around 5ft 3in. On the side of big, but not that overweight and I've been going to gym now trying to get a slim body. I'm not where I need to be financially but I'm not doing too bad.

You are broke.
Ugly
Short
With a potbelly,
And garnished with a poor fashion sense.

If you were the ladies, will you settle for you?
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by pressplay411(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
alert01:

Shortly before COVID, I went to Canada on a student Visa for an Ms program. After my degree, I decided to stay. And here is my dating story

From 2019 to 2021, I wasn't in a serious relationship with anyone since I was a student and still trying to get my finances in order. My province, in fact, my school didn't really have Nigerians like that. BC seem to have decent concentration of Nigerians tho. However, within that year, I asked two ladies out who I know were also looking for serious relationship, but rejected me. One was Rwanda, and the other one from Eritrea. They were both working class ladies that time. I just recently only get to know I was rejected base on look and height.

Okay, last year I got a job and I seemed to be doing decently fairly. But I still didn't find a woman yet to date me. I put myself on Tinder, but didn't get match. The only match I got, she ghost me after our second meeting. I wasn't her taste and standard. She was looking for a 6ft ,good looking and heavily built guy.

I tried linking up with few Nigerian guys who introduced me to their circles. Somehow, I got to meet women. I met oyinbo women too. The two I told about love interests also didn't show interest.

Another Nigerian, just got here last year on a student Visa, also couldn't date me.

But the one that really pained me most was an Eritrean lady I got in contact with recently. She is a citizen already. She ghost me after seeing my pictures 😭.

I'm only a little around 5ft 3in. On the side of big, but not that overweight and I've been going to gym now trying to get a slim body. I'm not where I need to be financially but I'm not doing too bad.

Yours will come. Focus on fulfilling your purpose through God.
When a good woman meets a man with purpose, looks become inconsequential.

Build yourself spiritually, you will be spoilt for choice. Cos you will need discernment to choose your own wife and raise the family that pleases and honors God.

God bless you and I pray you have a successful life in Canada but always remember your home.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by ConfidentialDoc: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Tadadobe:

No. You can never get love it you're not tall and good looking. Have u ever seen a man of such height getting married?

There was this governor in Benin city one year like that ....I can't recall the name.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by nnamdi640: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
Maybe you destiny is not to get a woman over there, why not come back and get a woman here.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by CSTRR: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
So something as inevitable as height is that important?

Something that you did not work for, and is just a luck of birth.

Damn.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by alert01(m): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
CSTRR:
So something as inevitable as height is that important?

Something that you did not work for, and is just a luck of birth.

Damn.

I didn't know it's that important till I got to the West. I had women back in Nigeria who loved me. But I guess in the western world, women care about the little inch, about the small pimples on your face, about how dark you look, the type of cream you use, I mean your body must be game and ridiculously good looking to even game a girl that's not beautiful at all
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Caaz: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
Lolz,just cudnt stop laughing.
Nigerian ladies are really settling for less cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin

Another one grin grin grin grin grin grin

You, take Bobo

Oh please! Shut it βœ‹, abeg shift and face front
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Gerrard59(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Yeah true.

I just read through the lines and it's the same dude.

That's the implicit meaning.

Let me cc Gerrar.d59 and Tensazang.etsu20 to come complete the roasting of Nigerian men. grin

But Nigerian men are ugly na. No be today yansh dey back na.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by CSTRR: 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
alert01:

I didn't know it's that important till I got to the West. I had women back in Nigeria who loved me. But I guess in the western world, women care about the little inch, about the small pimples on your face, about how dark you look, the type of cream you use, I mean your body must be game and ridiculously good looking to even game a girl that's not beautiful at all
No wonder many of them don't get married till they enter menopause, and their men are going to Asia to get wives.

Such narrow-mindedness.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by CSTRR: 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
Caaz:
Lolz,just cudnt stop laughing.
Nigerian ladies are really settling for less cheesy cheesy cheesy.
For someone that wrote that short people are naturally wicked, your IQ must be in the low single digit.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by CSTRR: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Height is a very useless character to use to gauge your potential suitability as a mate.

Very very useless.

Nobody worked for it.

Any fool can be born tall and any genius can be born short.
It's a luck of parentage.

I can even understand if you gauge the suitability of a partner on how wealthy he is.

Atleast, wealth or money is something that can be gotten through personal hardwork and aptitude.

But height?

Women that base everything on height are not women any sensible man should be with in the first place.

They are low quality women.

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by sageb: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

There was this governor in Benin city one year like that ....I can't recall the name.

Adams Oshomhole
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Rokiat(f): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
CSTRR:

No wonder many of them don't get married till they enter menopause, and their men are going to Asia to get wives.

Such narrow-mindedness.

Ding ding ding. On top of that they are such headache to deal with. I truly feel sorry for these mayonnaise men cuz these clear looking women comes with a lot of issues smh. And they are very easy to walk out of their relationship as in little disagreement they are out.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Farrason: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
alert01:

All I see here is an over loaded barrel seeking to offload bullets for a bird shooting.

Work on your self esteem and simply look sharp on your dressing and hair cuts. Change your attitude as well. You smell desperate!!
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Shinoi: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
Evening newspapers feeling funky grin grin

Dunno why they're so happy... grin grin

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by 1Sharon(f): 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
CSTRR:
Height is a very useless character to use to gauge your potential suitability as a mate.

Very very useless.

Nobody worked for it.

Any fool can be born tall and any genius can be born short.
It's a luck of parentage.

I can even understand if you gauge the suitability of a partner on how wealthy he is.

Atleast, wealth or money is something that can be gotten through personal hardwork and aptitude.

But height?

Women that base everything on height are not women any sensible man should be with in the first place.

They are low quality women.

I'm not crazy about height, a man just has to be a little taller than me. I'm a little short myself, so there are enough men that are taller than me.

Women that want 6ft+ men while being 4ft themselves are just being ridiculous.

Who will the tall women marry?

By the way, do you judge tall women? If you do, your comment reeks of hypocrisy.

Most men don't like very tall women, they say they look less feminine and less endowed.

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Sweetvie: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
Persephone1:
From a distance, person go see muscles first before head appear grin grin grin

God go help am him go grow muscle for neck omoh πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Una too get mouthπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Beautyprincess2: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
alert01:

That is very very good for you, shey if u were in Nigeria u would have been misbehaving Nigerian girls will always accept u but unna no dey appreciate am u guys will insult your mother and insult all the females in your entire household and generation to come say una dey insult us. Na good for you, they will continue to reject u till you cry blood. Awom werey!!
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Beautyprincess2: 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

This is funny... grin
she said she's happy.... lol
nigerian guys must have done a huge number on you for this guy's story to feel like some form of consolation for you grin
Nothing like that, since u guys don't appreciate what you have when u go outside the chores of this country you will definitely do. U all will downgrade and belittle Nigerian girls as if you don't have a woman as a mother and women as sisters and relatives. You all will continue
to experience rejection till you will cry blood. Useless things!!!
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by advanceDNA: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
Beautyprincess2:
Nothing like that, since u guys don't appreciate what you have when u go outside the chores of this country you will definitely do. U all will downgrade and belittle Nigerian girls as if you don't have a woman as a mother and women as sisters and relatives. You all will continue
to experience rejection till you will cry blood. Useless things!!!

Yawn.!!
Lol.... the usual victim card... grin
They dont appreciate?? What exactly have u done that deserves appreaciation?? Always expecting respect and worship u never earned ...... Shiorr!!

Look around u..there is marriage all over nigeria every saturday.....guys are marrying those they appreciate, with many more in great relationship.... keep wailing that they dont appreaciate you
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Beautyprincess2: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

Yawn.!!
Lol.... the usual victim card... grin
They dont appreciate?? What exactly have u done that deserves appreaciation?? Always expecting respect and worship u never earned ...... Shiorr!!

Look around u..there is marriage all over nigeria every saturday.....guys are marrying those they appreciate, with many more in great relationship.... keep wailing that they dont appreaciate you

Ehnnn no wahala go nd console the op or kukuma go date am awon werey
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Pathfinder2090: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Persephone1:
You want a short man to hit the gym so he will end up looking like stout bottle?

Okay...kwatinue grin grin

Why are you lik dis nah😁😁
Abeg free the guy small
Na short him short e no kill person😁
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
Pathfinder2090:

Why are you lik dis nah😁😁
Abeg free the guy small
Na short him short e no kill person😁
Lol... I don stop nah πŸ˜†
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by advanceDNA: 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
Beautyprincess2:
Ehnnn no wahala go nd console the op or kukuma go date am awon werey

Shebi na u be woman wey dey find man wey go appreaciate u ....the 5ft nigga probably came for a woman like u lookin for men that will worship her just because she's a woman
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Beautyprincess2: 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

Shebi na u be woman wey dey find man wey go appreaciate u ....the 5ft nigga probably came for a woman like u lookin for men that will worship her just because she's a woman
Go and sit-down if u have nothing to say
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by advanceDNA: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
Beautyprincess2:
Go and sit-down if u have nothing to say

Lol.... u fit try am ooo if he's not too short for u...he will appreciate u grin
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Beautyprincess2: 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol.... u fit try am ooo if he's not too short for u...he will appreciate u grin

yeye
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 12, 2023
Rokiat:

Ding ding ding. On top of that they are such headache to deal with. I truly feel sorry for these mayonnaise men cuz these clear looking women comes with a lot of issues smh. And they are very easy to walk out of their relationship as in little disagreement they are out.

Western women aren't happy. Most have daddy issues. Very insecure. That's why they project look standard so much that it is already starting to get ridiculous. Their men are starting to go their own way.
Imagine someone saying 5"10 is short

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 12, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Yeah true.

I just read through the lines and it's the same dude.

While it's partly true, there's an agenda too so let's all play along and allow our women have a field day.

Lol! grin

Threads like this mean say Obodo Oyibo husband sure for them.

That's the implicit meaning.

Let me cc Gerrard59 and Tensazangetsu20 to come complete the roasting of Nigerian men. grin

White women aren't happy with life. Very insecure set of people. Most have daddy issues. Their insecurities is about their look. Always looking at the mirror to see how they look daily. CC Gerrard59 Tensazangetsu20

Imagine this girl saying 5"10 is short. That goes to tell you that an average woman in the world west will piss on you and probably won't even respond to your greetings if you don't look good and tall enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? / My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.