Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year (9265 Views)

Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old / This Is My 8th Abortion, Sperm Makes Your Skin Glow - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by PerfectMan24: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
Konji made u to be faster than ur emotions. U are too forward that's why they bounce u.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Shokoloko:

It is unfortunate but true. Google "height discrimination". My young brother is 5'10" and sometimes I catch myself thinking about how he can add 2 inches to his height.

Basically, people like us that are 5ft 3in and not good-looking,can never be successful no matter what we do. It hurts really
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by omotodun1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
randymirrors:

How short is 5'3? Like Wizkid's height?

Tadadobe:

Yeah

Chai. Wizkid is that short? I just googled it and I didn't believe it. Money good o.

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
1Sharon:

Just keep quiet abeg. Some of us tried telling them. You thought Nigerian women were jealous and trying to hold you back from your precious snowflakes that desire you so much.

I no get strength for you.

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by 1Sharon(f): 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
9182736455O1999:

I no get strength for you.

But I just want to talk

2 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by seanwilliam(m): 12:14am On Apr 11, 2023
Lol, I also heard most oyinbo don’t date our girls too on the ground that they’re not attractive.

Oga come back home and find wife.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by seanwilliam(m): 12:17am On Apr 11, 2023
From your post, one can deduce that you’re just looking for where to offload your sperm wey don accumulate reach one tank. No be say u Dey look for relationship. grin
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 11, 2023
seanwilliam:
From your post, one can deduce that you’re just looking for where to offload your sperm wey don accumulate reach one tank. No be say u Dey look for relationship. grin

😂 Bro, sometimes I pity these guys abroad. Imagine for years person never knack. On top say we want to Japa yii sha.

Tbh, they told me our women too arr experiencing the same thing o. The women want commitment but no commitment
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 11, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin This is the fourth thread within two weeks on Nigerian men being rejected for their marshed up potatoes face and amoebic structures. grin grin grin whatever happens to being rushed by women of other nations? Kikikikikiki

You all think you are in Nigeria where your women will take you for who you are. Shapeless, pot bellied, bad breaths, bad postures, body odour,uncouth, uncultured just name it. LoL 😆 😆 😆 😆 🤣

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by 1Sharon(f): 1:06am On Apr 11, 2023
seanwilliam:
Lol, I also heard most oyinbo don’t date our girls too on the ground that they’re not attractive.

Oga come back home and find wife.

Most black women are race loyal anyway.

It's black men that fantasise about sampling all the races, not the women.

3 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by 1Sharon(f): 1:07am On Apr 11, 2023
Tadadobe:

😂 Bro, sometimes I pity these guys abroad. Imagine for years person never knack. On top say we want to Japa yii sha.

Tbh, they told me our women too arr experiencing the same thing o. The women want commitment but no commitment

A woman should never japa if she wants to get married.

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by juman(m): 1:59am On Apr 11, 2023
alert01:
My story and I choose to share it on an anonymous forum to heal

I'm only a little around 5ft 3in. On the side of big, but not that overweight and I've been going to gym now trying to get a slim body. I'm not where I need to be financially but I'm not doing too bad.

You are really short person. That is why I think.
But you will surely get yours. Certainly.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by BeanX(m): 3:12am On Apr 11, 2023
Jeweltz:
I'm happy Nigerian men are facing things like this. In Nigeria, y'all cheat on us, belittle us, can't take care of women or appreciate us a little. All you know is to insult us and calling us golddigger. Outside Nigeria, Nigerian men aren't dateable. Becus when they even get to overseas, most of them are still broke and poor. They can't work like other immigrants and see good money.

Can you now see that Nigerian women are the best or you need more evidence?
Just keep shut, majority of Nigerian girls are unfaithful,, ungrateful,, foolish and liabilities out there
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 11, 2023
juman:

You are really short person. That is why I think.
But you will surely get yours. Certainly.

No. You can never get love it you're not tall and good looking. Have u ever seen a man of such height getting married?
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by BeanX(m): 3:17am On Apr 11, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin This is the fourth thread within two weeks on Nigerian men being rejected for their marshed up potatoes face and amoebic structures. grin grin grin whatever happens to being rushed by women of other nations? Kikikikikiki

You all think you are in Nigeria where your women will take you for who you are. Shapeless, pot bellied, bad breaths, bad postures, body odour,uncouth, uncultured just name it. LoL 😆 😆 😆 😆 🤣

And what about Nigerian girls that have bad breaths, stinking pussies, STD carriers, uncouth, unfaithful, uncultured, serpentine, body odour, post partum belly and so on..........U ungrateful dumbos should be grateful that we are managing y'all.

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:33am On Apr 11, 2023
lilvicky68:
grin.. just calm down.. I'm sure before the 50th time you will be accepted
hw do u plan to make heaven?
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by 2mNaira: 3:42am On Apr 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Major7: 4:42am On Apr 11, 2023
Jeweltz:
I'm happy Nigerian men are facing things like this. In Nigeria, y'all cheat on us, belittle us, can't take care of women or appreciate us a little. All you know is to insult us and calling us golddigger. Outside Nigeria, Nigerian men aren't dateable. Becus when they even get to overseas, most of them are still broke and poor. They can't work like other immigrants and see good money.

It's not always about what men will do for you but what are also bringing into the relationship. Don't just design yourself to be a collector but a woman of high values and a helper God has designed you to be.stand up and rise to the occasion
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Raalsalghul: 4:49am On Apr 11, 2023
folake4u:

Apt! People wey even still dey squat for their friend's house come out dey chant nonsense.

I remember. The foreigners were feeling like Kings ontop our own platform. cheesy Na we do ourselves oh cos even here working in Nigeria, people rate them more over their fellow Nigerian. Tell me if it doesn't reek of low self esteem. They come to our country, we rate them highly and give them special treatment and they feel untouchable.

They should keep on with the good work by marrying the ancient of days.

Una go milk this matter tire today.

Lol!

grin

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Raalsalghul: 4:54am On Apr 11, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Lol. Serves you right.

Today na una day.

Lol. grin
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by luminouz(m): 5:00am On Apr 11, 2023
OP na clown...how many times will you create this same thread na?

You deactivated your former one and came back with this...Rest Egbon.

Your Eritrea story confirmed your identity
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Raalsalghul: 5:18am On Apr 11, 2023
BeanX:
Just keep shut, majority of Nigerian girls are unfaithful,, ungrateful,, foolish and liabilities out there

Guy calm down.

Na just banter. Lol! grin
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Raalsalghul: 5:19am On Apr 11, 2023
luminouz:
OP na clown...how many times will you create this same thread na?

You deactivated your former one and came back with this...Rest Egbon.

Your Eritrea story confirmed your identity

The moniker has been active since 2017.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by luminouz(m): 5:21am On Apr 11, 2023
Raalsalghul:

The moniker has been active since 2017.
This same story trended around two weeks ago. Was feeling too lazy to search my mentions. The storyline is so similar and it was the Eritrea babe with Canada PR that clinched the link between the two.

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by luminouz(m): 5:26am On Apr 11, 2023
Shokoloko:

I will have be honest with you. Over here anything below 5"10" is not acceptable.
You may decide to leave things to God to bring the right woman or you can fast track things and go get a leg lengthening surgery.
5'3" go worry. Women over here are very specific about physical looks. it will even affect if you get promoted in the workplace
This is tough. God help you.
You have come with your lies again abi?

So short people don't get promoted?

Haaaa ... Iro kee u dia
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by luminouz(m): 5:28am On Apr 11, 2023
Tadadobe:

Basically, people like us that are 5ft 3in and not good-looking,can never be successful no matter what we do. It hurts really

What exactly is your problem?

You created the thread and now used another moniker to be quoting everyone?
.This was what you did in the other thread you made two weeks ago on the same topic.

Have some shame na
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Raalsalghul: 5:28am On Apr 11, 2023
1Sharon:

A woman should never japa if she wants to get married.

The way I see it both (Nigerian men and women) should seek other out and get married.

But they'll be forming "I'm looking for who get paper".

Everybody go learn last last.

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by MrBroke(m): 5:31am On Apr 11, 2023
Jeweltz:

Ain't bragging but there is no country i would find myself and not get a lady, i don't even need money to attract them. grin
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Raalsalghul: 5:34am On Apr 11, 2023
luminouz:

.This was what you did in the other thread you made two weeks ago on the same topic.

Have some shame na

grin grin grin
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Raalsalghul: 5:37am On Apr 11, 2023
luminouz:

Have some shame na

Yeah true.

I just read through the lines and it's the same dude.

While it's partly true, there's an agenda too so let's all play along and allow our women have a field day.

Lol! grin

Threads like this mean say Obodo Oyibo husband sure for them.

That's the implicit meaning.

Let me cc Gerrard59 and Tensazangetsu20 to come complete the roasting of Nigerian men. grin
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by 1Sharon(f): 6:08am On Apr 11, 2023
Raalsalghul:

The way I see it both (Nigerian men and women) should seek other out and get married.

But they'll be forming "I'm looking for who get paper".

Everybody go learn last last.

Lol that's the thing. Both of them think they can do better than each other. But water eventually finds it's level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? / Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol / Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.