Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year (9262 Views)

Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old / This Is My 8th Abortion, Sperm Makes Your Skin Glow - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 12, 2023
Persephone1:
You want a short man to hit the gym so he will end up looking like stout bottle?

Okay...kwatinue grin grin

5"10 is short in the west.

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by gforce5: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2023
Sorry bro! It's not easy as a man in the west these days! I have said it several times on this forum that if you spent all your formative years in Nigeria including university and NYSC, it would be very difficult to adapt to the dating market abroad as the mentality of foreign women is completely different from Nigerian women. Foreign women have standards. They don't just sleep with any guy. You have to be good looking, tall, muscular and financially okay before they can consider giving you a chance. The west is not Nigeria where your looks and height don't matter as long as you can provide.

The fact of the matter is that Nigerian guys are not hotcakes abroad. The biggest myth is that white women are desperate for black men. The only black men that attracts their fancy are african american men. How many times have you seen hot white girls in their prime (18-25) chasing after black men especially average looking black men? Let's be real with ourselves, Nigerian men (including myself) are average looking and not in the best shape.

As for the women here having a laugh at the OP's expense, I hope you lots know that Nigerian women have it worse abroad than Nigerian men. There's a reason why many Nigerian women born and bred abroad are moving to Nigeria to find a husband. The ones who grew up in Nigeria have it worse.

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 12, 2023
gforce5:
Sorry bro! It's not easy as a man in the west these days! I have said it several times on this forum that if you spent all your formative years in Nigeria including university and NYSC, it would be very difficult to adapt to the dating market abroad as the mentality of foreign women is completely different from Nigerian women. Foreign women have standards. They don't just sleep with any guy. You have to be good looking, tall, muscular and financially okay before they can consider giving you a chance. The west is not Nigeria where your looks and height don't matter as long as you can provide.

The fact of the matter is that Nigerian guys are not hotcakes abroad. The biggest myth is that white women are desperate for black men. The only black men that attracts their fancy are african american men. How many times have you seen hot white girls in their prime (18-25) chasing after black men especially average looking black men? Let's be real with ourselves, Nigerian men (including myself) are average looking and not in the best shape.

As for the women here having a laugh at the OP's expense, I hope you lots know that Nigerian women have it worse abroad than Nigerian men. There's a reason why many Nigerian women born and bred abroad are moving to Nigeria to find a husband. The ones who grew up in Nigeria have it worse.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by gforce5: 11:36am On Apr 12, 2023
I have to comment again when I re-read the OP's post and realized that he's only 5"3. shocked Omo, with that height, the Lord's your strength. Even in Nigeria you will struggle to get women not to talk of the West. I'm 5'7 and I have to make TWICE the effort to impress chicks. I can only imagine what someone of your height is going through. OP, i believe that your best option would be to travel down to Nigeria and find a wife. That's your best. Sorry mate.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lol..some of una comments dey funny me o..I repeat,up your game .join dating sites.na woman go tire you.I carried the mindset that when I land,woman no go hard me to get and that's how it is .It seems some of una dey carry pessimistic attitude enter abroad.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tadadobe:

5"10 is short in the west.
Lmfao

That lady is craaazzzzyyyy cheesy grin grin
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by 1Sharon(f): 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
gforce5:

Nigerian women are complaining they can't find sex.
The reason why the OP is being mocked is because nigerian men believ they were hot cake abroad but experience has humbed them. I tried telling them

And only desperate Nigerian women go back home to find a husband. If they respected yall they would have gone to find a man there during their prime
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Antyxx: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tadadobe:
But I thought they said our men are in demand everywhere by women of all races abroad?? What happen?
them dey decieve themselves

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by gforce5: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2023
Well, I have said many times that the idea of Nigerian men being the object of many women's desire is a myth and fallacy perpetrated by Nigerian men who have never been abroad. Exposed guys don't say such things. HOWEVER, Nigerian men are popular in other African countries. This is due to the fact that Nigerian men tend to spend more money than their African counterparts.

As for Nigerian women lacking sex abroad, that is not surprising. You can't have an entitled mentality abroad and expect men to chase you like they do in Nigeria. It's not about respect. Let me tell you the blunt reality of the dating game in the west: For women, white women are at the top of the dating pool (it is what it is) , followed by asian women (chinese, japanese, filippino) and black women. Within the black community, caribbean and african american women come first before african women. That's the sad reality of dating abroad.
1Sharon:

Nigerian women are complaining they can't find sex.
The reason why the OP is being mocked is because nigerian men believ they were hot cake abroad but experience has humbed them. I tried telling them

And only desperate Nigerian women go back home to find a husband. If they respected yall they would have gone to find a man there during their prime
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 18, 2023
gforce5:
Well, I have said many times that the idea of Nigerian men being the object of many women's desire is a myth and fallacy perpetrated by Nigerian men who have never been abroad. Exposed guys don't say such things. HOWEVER, Nigerian men are popular in other African countries. This is due to the fact that Nigerian men tend to spend more money than their African counterparts.

As for Nigerian women lacking sex abroad, that is not surprising. You can't have an entitled mentality abroad and expect men to chase you like they do in Nigeria. It's not about respect. Let me tell you the blunt reality of the dating game in the west: For women, white women are at the top of the dating pool (it is what it is) , followed by asian women (chinese, japanese, filippino) and black women. Within the black community, caribbean and african american women come first before african women. That's the sad reality of dating abroad.

I'm sad and depressed that I'm born into black race 😞😭
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by luminouz(m): 2:23am On Apr 18, 2023
Tadadobe:

I'm sad and depressed that I'm born into black race 😞😭

All this your cry cry never do you?

Carry yourself commot here with your yeye thread.

Kuku kee yourself na since you hate you!!!
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 18, 2023
luminouz:

All this your cry cry never do you?

Carry yourself commot here with your yeye thread.

Kuku kee yourself na since you hate you!!!

Wait, you mean go tell me you're not depressed and fed up with life that you're Black? Like you don't want to be a white man so desperately? You don't want to go to Canada or America so you can get to touch white men and see them face to face? Luminouz, dey play, you hear? Dey play

Maybe you didn't read it here that white women don't find us attractive. We must do anything to attract them even if it means changing our color and race
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by luminouz(m): 2:33am On Apr 18, 2023
Tadadobe:

Wait, you mean go tell me you're not depressed and fed up with life that you're Black? Like you don't want to be a white man so desperately? You don't want to go to Canada or America so you can get to touch white men and see them face to face? Luminouz, dey play, you hear? Dey play

Maybe you didn't read it here that white women don't find us attractive. We must do anything to attract them even if it means changing our color and race

Stop calling me and just kee yourself! How hard is that for you?

This is the third thread about your rejection from women abroad. Don't prolong your suffering. Just kaput!!!
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 18, 2023
luminouz:

Stop calling me and just kee yourself! How hard is that for you?

This is the third thread about your rejection from women abroad. Don't prolong your suffering. Just kaput!!!

No I'll not kill myself. Rather than killing myself, I'll work on my body, change my height, skin color, then go abroad so I can attract abroad women and be happy
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by luminouz(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2023
Tadadobe:

No I'll not kill myself. Rather than killing myself, I'll work on my body, change my height, skin color, then go abroad so I can attract abroad women and be happy

Werey

Why not change your diick while at it??
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 18, 2023
luminouz:

Werey

Why not change your diick while at it??

😂 😂 You catch me there bro. I was just cruising 😂
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Godsongang: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2023
Guy wait for your time, you will see your choice soon.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 18, 2023
Godsongang:
Guy wait for your time, you will see your choice soon.
. even with his looks?
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by GlowDee: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2023
😂😂😂 grin grin
Animals dey in human form

My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Postponing Our Engagement / Church Sister Cries Out As Members codedly sex In Their Church Whatsapp Group / Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section?