Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year (9270 Views)

Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old / This Is My 8th Abortion, Sperm Makes Your Skin Glow - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by 1Sharon(f): 6:10am On Apr 11, 2023
luminouz:
OP na clown...how many times will you create this same thread na?

You deactivated your former one and came back with this...Rest Egbon.

Your Eritrea story confirmed your identity

What's the other thread pls
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by 1Sharon(f): 6:15am On Apr 11, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Yeah true.

I just read through the lines and it's the same dude.

While it's partly true, there's an agenda too so let's all play along and allow our women have a field day.

Lol! grin

Threads like this mean say Obodo Oyibo husband sure for them.

That's the implicit meaning.

Let me cc Gerrard59 and Tensazangetsu20 to come complete the roasting of Nigerian men. grin

Pls, who are the delusional women that think this?
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Map1(m): 6:28am On Apr 11, 2023
Jeweltz:
I'm happy Nigerian men are facing things like this. In Nigeria, y'all cheat on us, belittle us, can't take care of women or appreciate us a little. All you know is to insult us and calling us golddigger. Outside Nigeria, Nigerian men aren't dateable. Becus when they even get to overseas, most of them are still broke and poor. They can't work like other immigrants and see good money.

Can you now see that Nigerian women are the best or you need more evidence?
be calming down sister,the issues over there is that there women don't see dating as benefits and they don't also see marriage as achievement the way we see things in Nigeria also there set up is quite different to our own here were you can tip our girls to bed because of suya and indomie
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Raalsalghul: 6:32am On Apr 11, 2023
1Sharon:

Pls, who are the delusional women that think this?

I wouldn't say they're delusional.

Since it had been established that majority of
Nigerian men are being rejected abroad due to looks, these men have no choice but to come back home to pick wives. cheesy
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by meobizy(f): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Judybash93(m): 7:18am On Apr 11, 2023
Relax my homie and don't try chasing women cos of relationships... Try friendship and don't stick to one woman for now! Date serially! One go enter! Your height doesn't matter even though ladies nowadays would prefer taller guys but i believe there's someone out there for you. So, continue your workout, eat right, sleep well, make friends, join a local book club or something and make the best outta it. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 11, 2023
luminouz:

What exactly is your problem?

You created the thread and now used another moniker to be quoting everyone?
.This was what you did in the other thread you made two weeks ago on the same topic.

Have some shame na

I actually didn't create the thread. But then you must be a very stupid goat to think I can do something like this.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2023
1Sharon:

What's the other thread pls

Don't mind the guy please. He's delusional. He even had to attack me for opening this thread
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2023
alert01:
My story and I choose to share it on an anonymous forum to heal.

Shortly before COVID, I went to Canada on a student Visa for an Ms program. After my degree, I decided to stay. And here is my dating story

From 2019 to 2021, I wasn't in a serious relationship with anyone since I was a student and still trying to get my finances in order. My province, in fact, my school didn't really have Nigerians like that. BC seem to have decent concentration of Nigerians tho. However, within that year, I asked two ladies out who I know were also looking for serious relationship, but rejected me. One was Rwanda, and the other one from Eritrea. They were both working class ladies that time. I just recently only get to know I was rejected base on look and height.

Okay, last year I got a job and I seemed to be doing decently fairly. But I still didn't find a woman yet to date me. I put myself on Tinder, but didn't get match. The only match I got, she ghost me after our second meeting. I wasn't her taste and standard. She was looking for a 6ft ,good looking and heavily built guy.

I tried linking up with few Nigerian guys who introduced me to their circles. Somehow, I got to meet women. I met oyinbo women too. The two I told about love interests also didn't show interest.

Another Nigerian, just got here last year on a student Visa, also couldn't date me.

But the one that really pained me most was an Eritrean lady I got in contact with recently. She is a citizen already. She ghost me after seeing my pictures 😭.

I'm only a little around 5ft 3in. On the side of big, but not that overweight and I've been going to gym now trying to get a slim body. I'm not where I need to be financially but I'm not doing too bad.
improve your game and outlook.I dey oyibo land too and I don get plenty women.am even tired now.its not hard at all.if you need some tips.Email me,if you want.i have photos as evidence.But why you go dey yankee dey follow black woman.Even if she be Citizen ,its a no no for me.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Bradford111(m): 7:59am On Apr 11, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

What’s your source? And is that US dollar or Canadian dollar? Post your source. I saw between $23k and 50k USD, which he can cross over border and do in US. Also he can save up for that in 3 years. Height surgery can really change a person's life

Is that possible how tall can the height be extended ??
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by thisisit: 8:31am On Apr 11, 2023
We the Association of Village People AVP have not received your JAPA tax..

As soon as we receive it.. all of Canada shall be yours grin grin
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:36am On Apr 11, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Yeah true.

I just read through the lines and it's the same dude.

While it's partly true, there's an agenda too so let's all play along and allow our women have a field day.

Lol! grin

Threads like this mean say Obodo Oyibo husband sure for them.

That's the implicit meaning.

Let me cc Gerrard59 and Tensazangetsu20 to come complete the roasting of Nigerian men. grin

But Nigerian men are ugly.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by iInjureHerYansh: 8:44am On Apr 11, 2023
alert01:

Shortly before COVID, I went to Canada on a student Visa for an Ms program. After my degree, I decided to stay. And here is my dating story

From 2019 to 2021, I wasn't in a serious relationship with anyone since I was a student and still trying to get my finances in order. My province, in fact, my school didn't really have Nigerians like that. BC seem to have decent concentration of Nigerians tho. However, within that year, I asked two ladies out who I know were also looking for serious relationship, but rejected me. One was Rwanda, and the other one from Eritrea. They were both working class ladies that time. I just recently only get to know I was rejected base on look and height.

Okay, last year I got a job and I seemed to be doing decently fairly. But I still didn't find a woman yet to date me. I put myself on Tinder, but didn't get match. The only match I got, she ghost me after our second meeting. I wasn't her taste and standard. She was looking for a 6ft ,good looking and heavily built guy.

I tried linking up with few Nigerian guys who introduced me to their circles. Somehow, I got to meet women. I met oyinbo women too. The two I told about love interests also didn't show interest.

Another Nigerian, just got here last year on a student Visa, also couldn't date me.

But the one that really pained me most was an Eritrean lady I got in contact with recently. She is a citizen already. She ghost me after seeing my pictures 😭.

I'm only a little around 5ft 3in. On the side of big, but not that overweight and I've been going to gym now trying to get a slim body. I'm not where I need to be financially but I'm not doing too bad.
since you not talk you should be going on Asian ladies. Women hardly date men that are short. Especially when you same height or she's taller
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Raalsalghul: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

But Nigerian men are ugly.

grin grin grin
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by seeker121(m): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2023
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
since you not talk you should be going on Asian ladies. Women hardly date men that are short. Especially when you same height or she's taller
you are wise,yankee ladies like tall guys.Am 6ft on the dot
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by JBoss25(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2023
Rokiat:

I can see your babe left you for a good looking man. Only small girls go for only looks. Real ones like us knows a man’s looks has no bearing on his ability to provide or protect.

Please stay off my mentions respectfully.
atleast 60% of females go for only looks including those that are 40+ that's a fact, if you don't like what I said hug a transformer near you.

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by iInjureHerYansh: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
you are wise,yankee ladies like tall guys.Am 6ft on the dot
They have this chronic fantasy of getting fvcked by a tall huge guy. Plus most of them have this notion that tall guys have bigger rods
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
They have this chronic fantasy of getting fvcked by a tall huge guy. Plus most of them have this notion that tall guys have bigger rods

LoL yeah. You're right. White girls Love tall guys. Damn!!! πŸ˜‚
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Chidi2022: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2023
alert01:

But, must you marry from Canada?
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by alert01(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2023
Chidi2022:
But, must you marry from Canada?

Where else can I get married from?
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by alert01(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
improve your game and outlook.I dey oyibo land too and I don get plenty women.am even tired now.its not hard at all.if you need some tips.Email me,if you want.i have photos as evidence.But why you go dey yankee dey follow black woman.Even if she be Citizen ,its a no no for me.

How many years you don dey abroad?
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Baronthecelebri: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2023
Guy man work on your self, make money
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by descarado: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2023
folake4u:

Truth is that many of them have a Black man fetish. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚That's all. After they satisfy their craving, they move on to the next available black man. lipsrsealed
And it ends there.

Our men have serious inferiority complex which they mistook as pride and chest beating. From presidents to keke drivers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by RedpillAnalyst: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2023
alert01:

British Columbia lol. Highest level of hypergamy in Northern hemisphere. Also, your height sadly won't ever cut it. When women are well to do they are extremely big on looks, height and fame.

People don't want to date black unless extremely good looking and even that you'll be used temporarily for the BBC fetish and discard you.

I am a realist and I don't do beautiful motivational talks.

Consider:
Go monk mode forget women and sex. Work very hard make money and leave. Life and cost of maintaining a woman is expensive there.

If you feel you can't be a monk, just hire the service of one of those asian girls they offer girlfriend service for a nominal fee, if you know what I mean.

If you ever want to consider having family in life forget those hot girls you see. Infact, 99% of girls will crunch you in North America even girls who landed the same time.

Talk with your friends, bro,or uncle to look for a wife for you in Nigeria and make sure it is not in big cities like Lag, Portharcourt or Abuja because those one are even worse.

I have buddies who resides there decade now and are good looking, they still take Ls. BC is half step not worse than California when it comes to finding a decent partner.

Understand your environment, politics and see pattern of behavior people are very shallow and myopic.

Just join the league of Passport bros

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Chidi2022: 10:59am On Apr 11, 2023
alert01:

Where else can I get married from?
You no get village or family?
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Lannister360: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2023
Jeweltz:
I'm happy Nigerian men are facing things like this. In Nigeria, y'all cheat on us, belittle us, can't take care of women or appreciate us a little. All you know is to insult us and calling us golddigger. Outside Nigeria, Nigerian men aren't dateable. Becus when they even get to overseas, most of them are still broke and poor. They can't work like other immigrants and see good money.

Forget this RUBBISH you just wrote, you and I know Nigerian men are hard working, and yes, y'all are gold diggers
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Geovanni412(m): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2023
alert01:

No offence but I don't know many guys that will be happy to see their sister bring a short man as potential in law

Unless that guy has excess money (aki and pawpaw)

And even at that, we would be like, can't you find someone else

OP, go and hustle. Try and look super fit.

Also, with your height disadvantage, you can't afford to be talking to 1 -4 girls per month.

Talk to 3 -8 girls every single day. At least one go enter.

Also, don't restrict yourself to African women. Try other races.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2023
BeanX:
And what about Nigerian girls that have bad breaths, stinking pussies, STD carriers, uncouth, unfaithful, uncultured, serpentine, body odour, post partum belly and so on..........U ungrateful dumbos should be grateful that we are managing y'all.
Drink water.

You will be alright. πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2023
Heathrow44:

See who's talking, when they call women to come out, will u come out!
grin grin grin grin

Another one grin grin grin grin grin grin

You, take Bobo

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by RedpillAnalyst: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2023
Jeweltz:

Some truths, it all boils down to economics. Men will always take Ls when women are well off. Infact, everywhere in the world.

2 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by demanuel(m): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2023
Geovanni412:

No offence but I don't know many guys that will be happy to see their sister bring a short man as potential in law

Unless that guy has excess money (aki and pawpaw)

And even at that, we would be like, can't you find someone else

OP, go and hustle. Try and look super fit.

Also, with your height disadvantage, you can't afford to be talking to 1 -4 girls per month.

Talk to 3 -8 girls every single day. At least one go enter.

Also, don't restrict yourself to African women. Try other races.

I agree with you 100%.

But truth is "small body no be sickness".

I am also 5ft 3 so I can relate, lol. But I am still in naija at the moment.
He's short doesn't mean that he can't have his fair share of women.

It only gets more difficult having dates or relationship as compared to guys who are taller.

What he has to do, is to get other sides of his masculinity in order (self care /body fitness, good dress sense, confidence, finance, etc) and go out more to meet more women.

And like you advised he should be open to a larger demography of women.

Wizkid is also 5ft 3inch but we'll classify him as the top 1% of men.

My point is, height matters but it's not everything.
Other aspects of a man's masculinity also count.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! / Caught My House Girl Peeping While I was having sex with My Wife / +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.