Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year (9279 Views)

Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old / This Is My 8th Abortion, Sperm Makes Your Skin Glow - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by CrystalMax: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
Brother, you are not as bad looking as you thought.
You have just been meeting the wrong persons.

You are cute and handsome enough for the right woman.
Focus on building your self-esteem; read books on self-esteem, watch and listen to teachings on it too.
Take selfies and pay attention to your bright sides.
Don't appear desperate for a woman too, seek friendships instead.
Lastly, don't ever stop praying to God about your desires for a life partner because I believe the spouse of our dream is a gift only God can give.

You'd find the right woman soon.
Nothing do your looks bro. Uglier and broker guys have multiple loversπŸ˜‚, you will find your own!

5 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

What’s your source? And is that US dollar or Canadian dollar? Post your source. I saw between $23k and 50k USD, which he can cross over border and do in US. Also he can save up for that in 3 years. Height surgery can really change a persons life
Even if it's $50k, how many people can afford that?
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by folake4u(f): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
The only thing he will attract over there is his shadow.

grin grin

No dey give man hopeless hope grin

Perse, rest na. I dey roll for my bed. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ndi Nigerian men are hot cake overseas. undecided lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

I never see any Nigerian woman create thread yet. cheesy

They create theirs as diaries. I used to secretly read some. I read some where the women were complaining of being ghosted by white guys after meeting. Lol

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by folake4u(f): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tadadobe:

They create theirs as diaries. I used to secretly read some. I read some where the women were complaining of being ghosted by white guys after meeting. Lol

Interesting. But even if such exists, it is not rampant like the Nigerian men threads littered all over Nairaland complaining about rejection yada yada. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Barims(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
Jeweltz:
I'm happy Nigerian men are facing things like this. In Nigeria, y'all cheat on us, belittle us, can't take care of women or appreciate us a little. All you know is to insult us and calling us golddigger. Outside Nigeria, Nigerian men aren't dateable. Becus when they even get to overseas, most of them are still broke and poor. They can't work like other immigrants and see good money.

Can you now see that Nigerian women are the best or you need more evidence?

After I go through your comments I must be honest I realized that you are genuinely a mumu personβœ…

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

Interesting. But even if such exists, it is not rampant like the Nigerian men threads littered all over Nairaland complaining about rejection yada yada. cheesy

Women rarely talk about rejection publicly because it's a blow to their self esteem. Imagine, everyone believe women have advantage in the dating market. Now if doesn't sound well for the demography considered as having better advantage to be coming out publicly and talk about rejection. Woman get rejected a lot, just like men. But unlike women who reject by saying it, men will rather ghost you than saying it. And men are known to be truthful about their plight in the dating scene, women are not. They'll rather put it in their diaries than tell anyone

3 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

Perse, rest na. I dey roll for my bed. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ndi Nigerian men are hot cake overseas. undecided lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin grin . Abeg laugh well. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"Ndi Na them dey rush us" while in reality nah our brothers dey rush fossils grin grinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Sixfeetbelle: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol πŸ˜‚ 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 just paying them in their coin. Do you know unprintable things these guys write about Nigerian women when it comes to interracial dating? grin . It's crazy really! They made it seem like Nigerian women are creatures people of other nations won't touch with 6 miles poles while they (men) are rushed like indomie grin grin

I'm in the mood for some pettiness, so I'm going all hard grin grin grin grin

The truth has always been there but believe cock vendors to push the narrative that they are wanted over there to unsuspecting brothers. When reality is they are wanted for their sexual prowess and maybe financial capability but all for short term commitment. The sad part is, Op is missing in all areas. grin

I remember reading those threads back then. It was the reigning topic on Nairaland when I first joined. Nigerian men insisted they were the prize and abroadian women fight over themselves to snatch them off the dating market. It was the stuff of imagination and dreams. Reality, on the other hand, is not so merciful.

Truth has always been that those women only want Nigerian men for their attractiveness, wealth and maybe, personality. When, as a man, you're now lacking in any of these areas,...hmmm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

3 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by folake4u(f): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin grin . Abeg laugh well. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"Ndi Na them dey rush us" while in reality nah our brothers dey rush fossils grin grinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Leeemao. God abeg, this woman. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I just weakkkkkkk. Time nor dey their side again, their biological clock is running. tongue

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
you are not meant to attract everyone you set your eyes on, so just work on your self and hopefully someone will like what you have to offer... until then, dont lose hope!

Well said
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Sixfeetbelle: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
Oh I missed his height.

Baba is down to earth . Oh Lawd 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by folake4u(f): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I remember reading those threads back then. It was the reigning topic on Nairaland when I first joined. Nigerian men insisted they were the prize and abroadian women fight over themselves to snatch them off the dating market. It was the stuff of imagination and dreams. Reality, on the other hand, is not so merciful.

Truth has always been that those women only want Nigerian men for their attractiveness wealth and maybe, personality. When, as a man, you're now lacking in any of these areas,...hmmm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Truth is that many of them have a Black man fetish. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚That's all. After they satisfy their craving, they move on to the next available black man. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Fortune109: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hmm!

If you are in Canada and you said 'I WENT to Canada...' in your second Paragraph...bro you just another Nairaland staff doing his job grin

Content is money!

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Rossycares(f): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
U were only been rejected by human beings, not God, be calming down uncle.

2 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Cutehector(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tadadobe:

lmao.. This is so trueee.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Truth has always been that those women only want Nigerian men for their attractiveness, wealth and maybe, personality. When, as a man, you're now lacking in any of these areas,...hmmm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

You remember vividly.. there was the team foreign girls back then. The minute a male nairalander who is chanced to chat with a foreign woman on Facebook or Skype the next thing is to create thread and shame Nigerian women. Then I use to wonder if it's not the same foreigners that disturb my dm with all sorts that I had to block them and later leave the app. LoL . Nigerian men are too loud! Just too loud! grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Op is lacking in all areas 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚. He should look for some ancestor like his brother's are doing.

4 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by 1Sharon(f): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
Another one.

3 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

Leeemao. God abeg, this woman. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I just weakkkkkkk. Time nor dey their side again, their biological clock is running. tongue
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Plus Konji wan kill Op. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They didn't even allow op "put the tip inside" πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ that's wickedness nah

4 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by folake4u(f): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
You remember vividly.. there was the team foreign girls back then. The minute a male nairalander who is chanced to chat with a foreign woman on Facebook or Skype the next thing is to create thread and shame Nigerian women. Then I use to wonder if it's not the same foreigners that disturb my dm with all sorts that I had to block them and later leave the app. LoL . Nigerian men are too loud! Just too loud! grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Op is lacking in all areas 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚. He should look for some ancestor like his brother's are doing.

They overdo EVERYTHING! They were so disgusting with the Team foreign women or nothing and later go and marry someone older and uglier than their mothers. Tsk!

Las las, Op will look for one naive girl from Nigeria and marry and ensure he engrains it in her head that he brought her to Canada, so she should be forever grateful. undecided

6 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by 1Sharon(f): 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
Namdeenero:
Don’t allow your raging hormones lead you astray my guy cos I’m very sure it’s not a relationship you’re after but sexual satisfaction. Lastly, work on your self esteem! Shalom

Why are you saying he has low self esteem person because he's being reflective?

It's an arrogant person that thinks there's nothing wrong with them.

3 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by advanceDNA: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
Fortune109:
Hmm!

If you are in Canada and you said 'I WENT to Canada...' in your second Paragraph...bro you just another Nairaland staff doing his job grin

Content is money!

Auditor... grin

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by folake4u(f): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Plus Konji wan kill Op. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They didn't even allow op "put the tip inside" πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ that's wickedness nah

Konji wan kill Op, for real. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I remember a video that trended on Twitter last year. The guy was complaining he hasn't had sex for almost two years. The comment was so funny. Na them dey always tell people "Come with your partner to the abroad" because they lack self control and their minds revolve around sex basically.

Lmao. Make him try put the tip for inside na, if him nor go sleep jail. Oyibo nor joke with consent at all.

3 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

They overdo EVERYTHING! They were so disgusting with the Team foreign women or nothing and later go and marry someone older and uglier than their mothers. Tsk!

Las las, Op will look for one naive girl from Nigeria and marry and ensure he engrains it in her head that he brought her to Canada, so she should be forever grateful. undecided
Even guys that had never traveled out of their towns or seen an airport joined the bandwagon. LoL πŸ˜† In fact the foreigners we had here back then felt like demi gods. grin cheesy . Them too dey overdo. You throw your people under the train for some illusion that you are "rushed" by foreign women. Imagine the little mindedness. Very pathetic lots .
When they get there they realize the people rushing them are senior citizens, societal rejects and ancient artifacts grin

That's what most of them end up doing, Op should do that too or link up with the aged grin

3 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by folake4u(f): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
Even guys that had never traveled out of their towns or seen an airport joined the bandwagon. LoL πŸ˜† In fact the foreigners we had here back then felt like demi gods. grin cheesy . Them too dey overdo. You throw your people under the train for some illusion that you are "rushed" by foreign women. Imagine the little mindedness. Very pathetic lots .
When they get there they realize the people rushing them are senior citizens, societal rejects and ancient artifacts grin

That's what most of them end up doing, Op should do that too or link up with the aged grin

Apt! People wey even still dey squat for their friend's house come out dey chant nonsense.

I remember. The foreigners were feeling like Kings ontop our own platform. cheesy Na we do ourselves oh cos even here working in Nigeria, people rate them more over their fellow Nigerian. Tell me if it doesn't reek of low self esteem. They come to our country, we rate them highly and give them special treatment and they feel untouchable.

They should keep on with the good work by marrying the ancient of days.

2 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Reggaemich(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
Op, focus on important things like your work, hangout more, go to packs, visit places, do all this things mentioned above by yourself

U don't need any woman to make u happy, all u need is yourself, God and your determination, with time everything will fall in place

And also stop being desperate and stop throwing yourself at women all in the name of relationship, so as to avoid/avert problem for yourself

Just do your thing, women will naturally like u and get attracted to u
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
Lol. Serves you right.

3 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by youngrichnigga: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
Everyone with his worries...... grin grin grin grin
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by KAM3KAZI: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
alert01:
My story and I choose to share it on an anonymous forum to heal.

Shortly before COVID, I went to Canada on a student Visa for an Ms program. After my degree, I decided to stay. And here is my dating story

From 2019 to 2021, I wasn't in a serious relationship with anyone since I was a student and still trying to get my finances in order. My province, in fact, my school didn't really have Nigerians like that. BC seem to have decent concentration of Nigerians tho. However, within that year, I asked two ladies out who I know were also looking for serious relationship, but rejected me. One was Rwanda, and the other one from Eritrea. They were both working class ladies that time. I just recently only get to know I was rejected base on look and height.

Okay, last year I got a job and I seemed to be doing decently fairly. But I still didn't find a woman yet to date me. I put myself on Tinder, but didn't get match. The only match I got, she ghost me after our second meeting. I wasn't her taste and standard. She was looking for a 6ft ,good looking and heavily built guy.

I tried linking up with few Nigerian guys who introduced me to their circles. Somehow, I got to meet women. I met oyinbo women too. The two I told about love interests also didn't show interest.

Another Nigerian, just got here last year on a student Visa, also couldn't date me.

But the one that really pained me most was an Eritrean lady I got in contact with recently. She is a citizen already. She ghost me after seeing my pictures 😭.

I'm only a little around 5ft 3in. On the side of big, but not that overweight and I've been going to gym now trying to get a slim body. I'm not where I need to be financially but I'm not doing too bad.
I'm sorry about that bro, women generally look down on men that aren't tall, not to talk of European women that might think you are lesser than her because of where you come from (not colour). Regardless,there are a few things you can do to increase your chances such as going to the gym,being very successful, looking after your appearance etc. I wish you good luck bro🦾

2 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
You want a short man to hit the gym so he will end up looking like stout bottle?

Okay...kwatinue grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by folake4u(f): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
You want a short man to hit the gym so he will end up looking like stout bottle?

Okay...kwatinue grin grin

Cook as you like.

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

Apt! People wey even still dey squat for their friend's house come out dey chant nonsense.

I remember. The foreigners were feeling like Kings ontop our own platform. cheesy Na we do ourselves oh cos even here working in Nigeria, people rate them more over their fellow Nigerian. Tell me if it doesn't reek of low self esteem. They come to our country, we rate them highly and give them special treatment and they feel untouchable.

They should keep on with the good work by marrying the ancient of days.
Very anyhow people. Now they have seen the reality. grin grin

They should keep making older women happy jare. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity / Lady Who Appeared In Leaked Sex Tape With Lekki Pastor Breaks Down In Tears / What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.