Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) (57465 Views)

South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) / This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
I find it hard to believe you, but I guess I'll just take your word for it.

Is your girlfriend South African?
Reckyd123:
That's not for everyone. It's mostly by the drug dealers, yahoo Boys and the illiterate ones here in South Africa.

I'm typing this now from my girlfriend's apartment who is an IT personel at City Power. I don't give her anything like girlfriend allowance. She earns good money and I try at my own level. I have a lot of my friends who date very successful ladies. So it depends on individuals.

I don't and will not date an unemployed lady here in SA. Never. I'm an economic immigrant that came here to make money not to spend on pussies that are in abundance here in SA.

What most people don't realize is that there are a lot of educated ladies with high paying jobs who are tired of the shifty and unsophisticated attitudes of their guys that are willing and eager to give a foreigner a chance. But many lack the confidence to approach them.

So, it depends of indiduals with their taste, circle and confidence.

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Gajagojo: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
Are you people not afraid of HIV?

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by zinaunreal(m): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
Old video
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by olisaEze(m): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
Mercury12:

We no dey give una money? Until we go give una our kidney before una appreciate us?

They’ll still complain that the kidney is fairly used! grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Rokiat(f): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
manutdrichie:

I miss you babe, where have you been?

Awweee I am back now. smiley
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by pacespot(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
zed7:
The early set of 'accidental ' millionaires in Nigeria, those who made money from drugs and yahoo were the first to start this money love in the 90's.

Most of them were not so literate, but they wanted the flash girls. They devised a means to use money to entice women. It worked and it later became a trend.

These days no Nigerian girl will look at you twice if you're broke. Unfortunately, our men have also taken the trend all over the world with them. I feel sad for young men who don't have money in Nigeria. Getting a girlfriend for them is like a pipe dream now.

Getting a girlfriend in this Nigeria society where puzzy is so cheap like water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Franking: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Chetas81:
xnophobic is their first priority

Xenophobia is merely transferred aggression..
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by pacespot(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Samantha124:
I love this guy..🤣🤣🤣

But he's very right, I've been trying to tell some of the nairaland guys here that only SA gold diggers go for Nigerian men because they know that they're going to shower them with money all the time to a point that they don't need to get a job and work.

But most of y'all didn't believe me... grin grin grin

Once they date them, they become even more lazy... Nigerian men use money to buy women's love.

Are you a South African?
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Franking: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gajagojo:
Are you people not afraid of HIV?

What HIV? I thought people will be falling left and right, dying of HIV but all na cruise.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Gajagojo: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
Franking:

What HIV? I thought people will be falling left and right, dying of HIV but all na cruise.
One of the reasons I have never been to South Africa,I heard it's in the water
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by vince96w2(m): 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
Rokiat:
And yet they will be complaining that Nigerian women like money but will be giving it out to other women interesting.
una nyash no big reach their own na..plus them the money is just to make them happy but Nigerian girls want to alleviate poverty from their generation with a man

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by vince96w2(m): 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Samantha124:
I love this guy..🤣🤣🤣

But he's very right, I've been trying to tell some of the nairaland guys here that only SA gold diggers go for Nigerian men because they know that they're going to shower them with money all the time to a point that they don't need to get a job and work.

Once they date them, they become even more lazy... Nigerian men use money to buy women's love.
lol..the kind of money u imagine they use shows ur greed..at least if u are opportuned to leave Nigeria, u will know that women also give men..Unlike u girls here whre it's just take and take..plus from ur talk it seems u have small nyash..South African girls all the way
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by vince96w2(m): 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Samantha124:
If you think you can use money to buy a woman's loyalty, then you don't know us women.

They'll use you to milk your money dry and then settle for a guy below your standard, and you'll be saying women are wicked.
the men are also using the women to settle konji..just take it like pay for service
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by NikeMi1(f): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
Dey play oo, if she jam another naija guy wey go treat am right with money and love,omoo, she can never come back to you or miss you grin
Reckyd123:
That's not for everyone. It's mostly by the drug dealers, yahoo Boys and the illiterate ones here in South Africa.

I'm typing this now from my girlfriend's apartment who is an IT personel at City Power. I don't give her anything like girlfriend allowance. She earns good money and I try at my own level. I have a lot of my friends who date very successful ladies. So it depends on individuals.

I don't and will not date an unemployed lady here in SA. Never. I'm an economic immigrant that came here to make money not to spend on pussies that are in abundance here in SA.

What most people don't realize is that there are a lot of educated ladies with high paying jobs who are tired of the shifty and unsophisticated attitudes of their guys that are willing and eager to give a foreigner a chance. But many lack the confidence to approach them.

So, it depends of indiduals with their taste, circle and confidence.

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by bdon123(m): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
on behalf of nigerian,not d tribalistic ones in lagos,we are sorry
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by jc4real(m): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
Franking:
I lived in SA for six years. It is usually said there that when a Xhosa girl gets a Nigerian boyfriend she calls home (Eastern Cape) to tell them she's gotten a job. SA guys no send their girls for transport money or hair money or any money for that matter.

Naija guys take care of their women. That's the difference.

Wow, this is funny grin
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by manutdrichie(m): 11:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Rokiat:

Awweee I am back now. smiley

Welcome dear, your DP is amazing❤

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Elanblaze01(m): 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
Rokiat:
And yet they will be complaining that Nigerian women like money but will be giving it out to other women interesting.

You guy are f#*king high maintenance
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by finallybusy: 12:03am On Apr 13, 2023
I dey quick avoid romance threads because those are where SS1 boys and girls hang out.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by authentic18: 12:17am On Apr 13, 2023
South African men do not like Nigerian women generally because they are too loud.
I’ve asked a few
This was their honest reply
In the international dating market, most Nigerian women won’t even be 1st or 2nd choice based on looks & personality.
They’d only be highly regarded when it comes to cooking
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Rokiat(f): 2:38am On Apr 13, 2023
manutdrichie:

Welcome dear, your DP is amazing❤

Thanks
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by fkj950ax(m): 3:00am On Apr 13, 2023
Same thing in the USA.

Woe betide any Black American girl that gets into a relationship (NOT JUST TO DATE) with a Nigerian guy.
She never goes back to dating Black American guys.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by lexy2014: 3:23am On Apr 13, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No long talk.. girlfriend allowance is the game changer

Most ladies these days need a provider

Most men just need a companion, sex mate and someone to vibe with

Getting a prostitute every other night is expensive , plus prostitute don't vibe with you

Marriage is a long time financial and emotional commitment most guys can't afford

Perfect solution, get a girl within your dating class who is right for you but below you financially, leverage your money to get her loyalty.

what you have written is about prostitution. most of you lack the confidence to date a woman without spending money. the fact that you mentioned prostitute, shows that you into prostitutes. any man into prostitutes will always think that getting a woman involves spending money which is a myopic and twisted way to think.

your last line is even more disgusting..."leverage your money to get her loyalty".

how much do you think you really have? thats the problem most of you guys you have small change, you think you have money. whatever you think you have, someone else has much more and if you think you can buy a womans loyalty with your money, some one who has more money will get her loyalty.

when an ATM says "temporarily unable to dispense cash", what do people do? they simply locate the next ATM. thats what ladies will do to you when you dont have or dont have enough.

if your money is your confidence, then you dont have confidence
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by lexy2014: 3:26am On Apr 13, 2023
Franking:
I lived in SA for six years. It is usually said there that when a Xhosa girl gets a Nigerian boyfriend she calls home (Eastern Cape) to tell them she's gotten a job. SA guys no send their girls for transport money or hair money or any money for that matter.

Naija guys take care of their women. That's the difference.

theres a difference between taking care of your woman and using money to entice a woman so you can have sex. the picture you painted above isnt about taking care of their woman. it is about enticing women for sex. many nigerian men dont have confidence in front of a woman. what gives the average nigerian man confidence is the small change he thinks he has and he thinks once he has it, any woman will sleep with him. thats wack. if a lady feels you are her source of income and you are ok with it, then you are a dead man

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by lexy2014: 3:28am On Apr 13, 2023
NikeMi1:
Dey play oo, if she jam another naija guy wey go treat am right with money and love,omoo, she can never come back to you or miss you grin

some of you are so low in confidence that you think that its money that makes a woman love a man. you better start working on your mentality.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by lexy2014: 3:29am On Apr 13, 2023
vince96w2:
lol..the kind of money u imagine they use shows ur greed..at least if u are opportuned to leave Nigeria, u will know that women also give men..Unlike u girls here whre it's just take and take..plus from ur talk it seems u have small nyash..South African girls all the way

the lady you just talked to is a south african lady.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by lexy2014: 3:31am On Apr 13, 2023
Kriss216:

So, South African men are poor that they can't afford their girls or they're naturally stingy?

what do you mean by "afford"? is a woman a commodity to be bought? men, your choice of words stinks. it shows how twisted you guys are. you think everything is money

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Ireportlive: 3:34am On Apr 13, 2023
lexy2014:

what you have written is about prostitution. most of you lack the confidence to date a woman without spending money. the fact that you mentioned prostitute, shows that you into prostitutes. any man into prostitutes will always think that getting a woman involves spending money which is a myopic and twisted way to think.

your last line is even more disgusting..."leverage your money to get her loyalty".

how much do you think you really have? thats the problem most of you guys you have small change, you think you have money. whatever you think you have, someone else has much more and if you think you can buy a womans loyalty with your money, some one who has more money will get her loyalty.

when an ATM says "temporarily unable to dispense cash", what do people do? they simply locate the next ATM. thats what ladies will do to you when you dont have or dont have enough.

if your money is your confidence, then you dont have confidence

You can either see relationship for what it is transactional, give and take and join 2023 men like Aliko Dangote, Ellon Musk, Bill Gates , CR7 who focus their passion on more rewarding ventures and leverage their money on intimacy when their conjugal needs arise.

Or

You can fool yourself all your life that your happiness only lies in pleasing a woman with your very precious time, sacrificing and spending far more emotionally and mentally and physically only on a marriage with a certain 60% divorce rate.

Oh and you talked about having a prostitute as companion making you less confident... I laugh at who ever emotionally blackmailed you.. you paid bride price for same conjugal right, Otedola was caught with the Canadian twins and his confidence is far more than anyone, Donald Trump has a barage of prostitute, even in the bible the real men paid for sex without attachment

And yes the moment your ATM day un able to dispense cash, go and hustle even if you are married of single, no diginity in being broke... If a paid girl tells you you are broke, it's better than your children and wife looking at you broke
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by KGBEAST(m): 3:35am On Apr 13, 2023
Rokiat:
Welcome back Rokiatu, how have you been?
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by lexy2014: 3:38am On Apr 13, 2023
Samantha124:
I love this guy..🤣🤣🤣

many south african women are naturally nice, accommodating, friendly and easy to talk to. any serious and confident guy can woo a south african woman without spending a dime. men who spend money to get a womans attention lack confidence. thats just the summary of it. many feel if they dont spend money on a lady, she wont like them. those that now choose to be father christmas, have only made themselves prey to girls who like you said are "gold diggers". unfortunately, many nigerian men fall into the category of men i just described
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 13, 2023
I find this funny because we also find Nigerian accent terrible and funny too.

Back in my senior year of high school, we used to have Saturday classes and it happened that one of the teachers is a Nigerian, some students stopped attending his classes because they complained that they were struggling to understand what he was saying because of his strong Nigerian accent.

Then I went to varsity and it happened that one of my lecturers was a Nigerian, we would constantly make fun of the way he speaks and sometimes we would ask that he gives an example of what he's saying as we would sometimes struggle to comprehend what he was saying... In his defense he'd say "you guys should go to Nigerian and feel the pain that I'm feeling right now"...🤣🤣🤣

And I also once attended a Nigerian church here in SA, and that was the biggest mistake ever... I couldn't understand a thing coming out of the pastor's mouth, for a moment I'd think that he's speaking his native language when the man was only speaking English..🤣🤣🤣.. I just heard people saying their Amen and hallelujah, for what? I don't know..😂😂😂
sonature1:
South Africans have a terrible English accent.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. / Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.