Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel (58622 Views)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / Which One Is More Disgusting? / Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by saintbillion(m): 5:03am On Apr 16, 2023
IPDGP:
I know u will come and defend rubbish
Dey never quarrel abi, Dey play
Guy aswear. I've never witnessed it.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by IPDGP: 6:38am On Apr 16, 2023
It’s alright make we no argue unnecessarily
God give us peace of mind
saintbillion:

Guy aswear. I've never witnessed it.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Cutehector(m): 6:44am On Apr 16, 2023
All these is a pointer that i should be eating my money rigorously.

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Teymanhenry(f): 6:52am On Apr 16, 2023
The mother wasn't controlling her son. They both as Africans were simply aware of the European law where a wife can simply divorce you and take half or a certain % of your life work. So they found counter measures to defeat that law... He is a celebrity and we know how many celebrity marriages were built
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by lieutenantprime(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2023
I rather get tied to my mothers wrappers, than that of a stranger.

3 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 16, 2023
blueghost:
Legend, wining a woman with the help of A woman. Amazing.
Great Hakim you are truly a legend
Hahaha LMAO
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by 2rez: 8:35am On Apr 16, 2023
saintbillion:

God4bit. The difference between a mother love and wife love. Anything your mother does for you, is for your survival, Anything your wife does for you is for Her survival.
I can never love my wife more than my mother.

💯 for you.

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by gbolahan11(m): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2023
virginprincess:
One of the reasons why i can never get married to a mummy's boy.
is jus because you want to marry because of 50% of your husband asset.
This stupid law will always make a woman end in divorce after some years in marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Lotorino: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2023
virginprincess:
One of the reasons why i can never get married to a mummy's boy.

Entitlement mentality!!! Go work for your money. Lazy people.

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Lotorino: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2023
virginprincess:
I'm sure a simp is far better than a mummy's boy,atleast a man i can control is far better than a man his mother controls his home.
So what is the difference between you and his mum? Continue freak
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Rexnegro(m): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2023
Queendera:
Lols.

No one deserves to loose 50% of their wealth simply because they fell in love.

I thought love is free?

If you divorce, simply move on with what you have and maybe make arrangements for the kids. If this type of women and laws don't exist, he won't be taking this extreme measures to protect himself.

Golddiggers are not lovers and do not deserve pity

Yes. I said what I said

And you have said well my sis ... Jahbless you..which we fit meet
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Invitationn: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2023
Samfloxin:
Come and control him nah...
Lol
She doesn’t want his mother controlling him but she wants his wife controlling him?
Why can’t both go their separate ways without property/wealth involved?

They said she’s rich too, so why does she want to take from him?
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by WorkerBoy: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2023
Instead of one olosho/golddigger to chop my money, make my mama chop am😎

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by HIPROFILE(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2023
And if Hakimi is pleased and more protected from evil woman like most of you Nigeria women so what is this ones problem I am so happy the guy listened to his Mother’s advice.

If to say proceedings and end laws of divorce in the western world is same like in Nigeria hmmm all this Naija girls for don deh use marriage as poverty alleviation program and only God knows !

And Naija guys should be more careful because these women fit result to killing the man at some point just to find their way to his properties. Hence I say:

Every rich naija man should go to court and obtain an order preventing his wife access to his property should investigation reveal his eventual death is masterminded by the wife.

Men need to be protected too.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by greenermodels: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2023
okoroemeka:
ok,you want to come into his life stay 5 years and take half of what he suffered for and leave him for another man,while his mother that nutured him all his life and will stand by him till her last breath will get nothing,shame on you gold diggers,why can't she stand by her man,marriage is for better and worse
she stayed only three years and want more than 50% of all he owned. That lady is 12 years older than her husband and was scheming her options from day one.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Stevven(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
I just loved this guy's smartness, he knew one day this love will turn sour. A move I never would have thought of. Smart dude, it's come share boxers and shoes 🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Lanxoe96(m): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
saintbillion:

God4bit. The difference between a mother love and wife love. Anything your mother does for you, is for your survival, Anything your wife does for you is for Her survival.
I can never love my wife more than my mother.
God bless you, never
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by sharone21(f): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
Long time hearing from this woman-wealth( may not be as rich as Dangote ooo)+ dignity combined.

No reasonable mum will support Hakimi....

Even when I tried to cajole my mum indirectly that she can help my brother keep his money/ wealth, my mum vehemently refused... This is someone that married fully legally @ Ikoyi registry with blessing from Revered Sope Johnson( our Godfather).

My mum can never stain her hands and likes to draw the line between mother and wife in relation to the man even though she doesn't want her son to neglect loving her.

Exposure and knowing the legal etc consequences is important.

Anyway, a woman still wins whether as a wife or mother.

But, why aren't men supporting that Hakimi give the money/ wealth to their dads for safe keeping?

Let's wait for court's decision.... They may ask that his salary for 2 years be given to his wife or 50% of that.

Divorce is terrible....Also,men should not take their wives for granted and cheat as they like.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by 2buffagain(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
saintbillion:
Nigerian life coach, Laila St. Daniel-Mathew, has reacted to the reports that Moroccan footballer, Achraf Hakimi, outsmarted his ex-wife, Hiba Abouk, in her move to claim half of his wealth through a divorce
The 24-year-old PSG star has become the focus of social media in the past 24 hours after it was revealed that he deposited 80 percent of his salary to his mother, Fatima's account.

Hiba had allegedly dragged him to court earlier this year, seeking an end to their five-year marriage, citing infidelity and other extra-marital reasons.

Taking to her Facebook account, the women's right activist said she finds it disgusting that Hakimi is ‘’being controlled by his mother.''

“I see so many nasty comments, mostly by men, towards Hakimi’s wife asking the courts to grant her half his wealth. For crying out loud SHE IS HIS WIFE AND THEY HAVE TWO SONS?” she wrote.

"She can ask for anything because she is part of him - it is left to the courts to decide. I find it MORE DISGUSTING that his MOTHER CONTROLS him! A grown man? All these men talking - is that what they do? A man tied to his mother’s wrapper? Probably she is the cause of whatever issues has led to this divorce!

“Which woman will be happy that everything that happens in her home is controlled by the mother of her husband? Even if she brought him up and was part of his success - it is wrong and very calculating of Hakimi also. I am sure if she has a GOOD lawyer - she can collect a good alimony for herself and her sons.”
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/i-find-it-more-disgusting-that-his-mother-controls-him-laila-st-daniel-mathew-reacts-to-achraf-hakimis-divorce-drama-2.html

Women will Sha always ignore obvious logic to try to make their point.

The woman just tried to ruin him and failed. Let's be real, it is paining them that men have finally found a way to stop their greed.

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
IS NOT DISGUSTING BUT WISeING UP FOR TOMORROW,DUE TO GOLD DIGGERS grin And now it worked for the young man grin
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Juniormajor(m): 12:50am On Apr 18, 2023
He doesn't want to be like most men, Hakimi's wife divorced him remember so why give half ur wealth to some1 who would leave you to go be with another man... whenever there is a divorce you see women wanting half of everything u own.
Those years of injuries on and off the pitch abeg if she collect half what happens to the rest of his family who are under his care. Shame to all of you always supporting women everytime it shows that men are not valued by their wife, can't she stand by him instead of a stupid public drama
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by justmondris: 3:33pm On May 01, 2023
deyplay:
the law should be, if the marriage is up to 25 years old and she participated and contributed to the assets, then it should be shared according to her contributions. Not all partners even in business earn equally

How can you actually measure her contribution?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.