Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel (58627 Views)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / Which One Is More Disgusting? / Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Billgatessecond: 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Dizzyyish:
What this woman wrote is the same reason you'll barely see a female comment on that FP thread.

Deep down, they don't care about the guy's circumstances they simply see it as an L on the woman's part and hope she'll rip what she didn't sow..

(image courtesy: heartofcity12 )

This is why I will train my daughter's to always work and get the best for themselves had it been she was well Todo or ok she won't be running after someone child wealth...

Ladies think outside the box

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by sukar886: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
You no get sense at, well mummy's boy gave saved him, if not en for loose in property ... Marital fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by candygist: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
One of the reasons why i can never get married to a mummy's boy.

You want a Real man that will be washing your pants abi ? Your babalawo jazz no go work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by emerged01(m): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
She is also guilty as a woman. No mother wants to let go.

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Dizzyyish: 12:31am On Apr 15, 2023
Billgatessecond:

This is why I will train my daughter's to always work and get the best for themselves had it been she was well Todo or ok she won't be running after someone child wealth...
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:04am On Apr 15, 2023
He is not disgusting but self defense from gold diggers as you angrysee her leg like antelope leggrin

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by revolt(m): 2:48am On Apr 15, 2023
Even as she old enough to be him mama she still wan loot am... devils.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:13am On Apr 15, 2023
Can she allow her son wife demand for half of his son properties

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by seanwilliam(m): 6:46am On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:
I'm sure a simp is far better than a mummy's boy,atleast a man i can control is far better than a man his mother controls his home.
this is nice.

But If Hakimi was your son, would you commend him for that or condemn him ?

5 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by sharpwriter(m): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2023
Queendera:
Lols.

No one deserves to loose 50% of their wealth simply because they fell in love.

I thought love is free?

If you divorce, simply move on with what you have and maybe make arrangements for the kids. If this type of women and laws don't exist, he won't be taking this extreme measures to protect himself.

Golddiggers are not lovers and do not deserve pity

Yes. I said what I said
Oya, kiss me for this comment wink kiss kiss kiss❤️😍🥰😘

3 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by iInjureHerYansh: 8:08am On Apr 15, 2023
Tears everywhere grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by iInjureHerYansh: 8:17am On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Her asking for 50% doesn't necessarily mean she will end up with 50% at the end, so she didn't do wrong by asking that. undecided
This fool again.
Stupid ass biixh disguising as a man. No go find work ode cheesy

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by iInjureHerYansh: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2023
Persephone1:
Nigerian men's definition of woman of virtue isn't exactly something i look forward to. So I'd reject this.

I am a fair person with a balance view, I'm just that..
Be like one dude don smash this one well today. See how reasonable she been sounding all over the thread. Omo fear woman but fear good gbola too cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by randymirrors(f): 8:40am On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:

God4bit. The difference between a mother love and wife love. Anything your mother does for you, is for your survival, Anything your wife does for you is for Her survival. I can never love my wife more than my mother.

Pray you marry a good wife. There's no reason for you to love your mother than your wife. When a man marries a bad woman, it is his fault and responsibility. Or how would you feel if your father loved his mother than your own mum, his wife? The responsibility of a man to marry a good woman is his. Some women will die for their husbands.

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Image123(m): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2023
Whose life is this one coaching bayi, poultry life or plant life? Because it should not be human life.

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by pansophist(m): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2023
A good woman will appreciate a man that has good relationship with his mother. As I de so, I like girls who have good relationship with their father since I don't have ulterior motives.

18 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Connected1: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2023
randymirrors:

Pray you marry a good wife. There's no reason for you to love your mother than your wife. When a man marries a bad woman, it is his fault and responsibility. Or how would you feel if your father loved his mother than your own mum, his wife? The responsibility of a man to marry a good woman is his. Some women will die for their husbands.
I think you should recommend Good Wives for men since them dae write am 4 forehead.
😒

4 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by randymirrors(f): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2023
Connected1:

I think you should recommend Good Wives for men since them dae write am 4 forehead.
😒

It's certainly not written on the forehead. It takes wisdom and discernment to be able to sieve the wifeables from their opposite counterparts. But you men chase after frivolities rather than good morals.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by shantti(m): 8:48am On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Her asking for 50% doesn't necessarily mean she will end up with 50% at the end, so she didn't do wrong by asking that. undecided

Aunty rest abeg
Must u women ask for a man's wealth
What is then the essence of your education
What is then the essence of your carrier
Why must a man loose part of his fortune just he fell in love
Collect collect collect all the time, u gender rarely give. Tufiawa!!!!
If hakimis wife were my sister or daughter, I would still very be happy for hakimi

Men please learn from hakimi
No one can love u like ur mum

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by shantti(m): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2023
Persephone1:
She did wrong by asking. I definitely won't be smiling if someone ask for 50% of my labour and sweat. I won't.

That's milking!

U r sensible
What am worried Abt is the women asking
"what if it's your sister or daughter, will u be happy?
So becos its your daughter or sister she should destroy someone's life and fortune.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by otomatic(m): 8:57am On Apr 15, 2023
His mother is not controlling him. Just like how a tax shelter operates, his mother is his wealth shelter which has saved him on this occasion.
Afterall, there's no ex-mother, but ex-wife, ex-gf, etc.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by saintbillion(m): 9:02am On Apr 15, 2023
randymirrors:

So u can allow ur own brother to love his wife more than ur mother? Na una type dey go fight una brother wife, saying she's a bad woman. If Hakimi was ur brother I know what would have been ur reaction towards his wife

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by saintbillion(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2023
Image123:
Whose life is this one coaching bayi, poultry life or plant life? Because it should not be human life.
Funny enough Hakimi doesn't knows if she exist angry grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by saintbillion(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2023
Connected1:

😒
Leave her make she be
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by saintbillion(m): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2023
otomatic:
His mother is not controlling him. Just like how a tax shelter operates, his mother is his wealth shelter which has saved him on this occasion.
Afterall, there's no ex-mother, but ex-wife, ex-gf, etc.
Oya collect this 10naira go buy chill Pure water for ur self grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by saintbillion(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2023
shantti:

Aunty rest abeg
Must u women ask for a man's wealth
What is then the essence of your education
What is then the essence of your carrier
Why must a man loose part of his fortune just he fell in love
Collect collect collect all the time, u gender rarely give. Tufiawa!!!!
If hakimis wife were my sister or daughter, I would still very be happy for hakimi

Men please learn from hakimi
No one can love u like ur mum
Leave 9ja girls. They are all stupid

2 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by randymirrors(f): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:

So u can allow ur own brother to love his wife more than ur mother? Na una type dey go fight una brother wife, saying she's a bad woman. If Hakimi was ur brother I know what would have been ur reaction towards his wife

Yes. Cos his wife is his wife not his mother. Thing is most of you are sick. You grew up in dysfunctional homes. The toxicity of your father's relationship with your mum is what you see while growing up and what you'll pass on to your nuclear family. Your father never loved or treated your mum with respect. It's what you grew up with and how you'd raise your family.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Connected1: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2023
randymirrors:

It's certainly not written on the forehead. It takes wisdom and discernment to be able to sieve the wifeables from their opposite counterparts. But you men chase after frivolities rather than good morals.
Aunty Keep Quiet.

If we follow this strategy, even yourself won't get married.

People reveal themselves as time fades, you can't really tell if there's an inner attitude that's yet to surface, if the woman is fertile, can cook and has a good personality she can pass to our children and good genes too, what more can we ask for?

So calm down and I won't reply you again.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Gaddafih001(m): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:
A man whose mother controls his home is far worse than a mumu,that is why i said i prefer a simp to that kind of man.
Women knows themselves better.
Any woman protecting her son from the manipulation of another woman is a GOAT.
Kanyamata Na your mate?
If the mum wasn’t protecting him,he could have been homeless by now.
But don’t you think that a relationship between a 19 year teenager and a woman speeding to her menopause is an abuse?

2 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by saintbillion(m): 9:41am On Apr 15, 2023
randymirrors:

Yes. Cos his wife is his wife not his mother. Thing is most of you are sick. You grew up in dysfunctional homes. The toxicity of your father's relationship with your mum is what you see while growing up and what you'll pass on to your nuclear family. Your father never loved or treated your mum with respect. It's what you grew up with and how you'd raise your family.
Lol. You sound funny and gibberish. Since I was born, I've never in a day seen my dad having a quarrel with my mom, or beat up my mom. There was a day I raise up my voice at my mom, my dad almost finished me. He was like, have I ever seen him talking rudely to his wife or beat up his wife? It was not a small issue to resolve, I was only a teen then. My dad said any day our wife will call him and complain to him that we raise our hands and beat any of them, that day he will show us that he is still our father and can still beat us even in our houses. But dear the greater love I've for my mom can never be pass down to any woman on earth. I can never ever and will never ever love another woman like mom. I can love my wife, but not same angle or incident of love like that of my mom. The day my wife talks ill about my mom, or any of my family members that day she becomes an enemy and seized to be my wife and a family member. I've seen some wife talking rudely to their mother in law in present of their husband, they will even ask their husband not to assist his brothers or relatives. Omo no be me and you. I won't beat u cause of the I watch my mom and dad. But u will park ur Kaya and go

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by saintbillion(m): 9:44am On Apr 15, 2023
randymirrors:

I've seen ur types. They will always want their brothers to support them. If their brothers give their wife or gf money they complain. Yet they can't handle their own home. U seems like one of them.

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by youngreezy(m): 9:48am On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:

Lol. You sound funny and gibberish. Since I was born, I've never in a day seen my dad having a quarrel with my mom, or beat up my mom. There was a day I raise up my voice at my mom, my dad almost finished me. He was like, have I ever seen him talking rudely to his wife or beat up his wife? It was not a small issue to resolve, I was only a teen then. My dad said any day our wife will call him and complain to him that we raise our hands and beat any of them, that day he will show us that he is still our father and can still beat us even in our houses. But dear the greater love I've for my mom can never be pass down to any woman on earth. I can never ever and will never ever love another woman like mom. I can love my wife, but not same angle or incident of love like that of my mom. The day my wife talks ill about my mom, or any of my family members that day she becomes an enemy and seized to be my wife and a family member. I've seen some wife talking rudely to their mother in law in present of their husband, they will even ask their husband not to assist his brothers or relatives. Omo no be me and you. I won't beat u cause of the I watch my mom and dad. But u will park ur Kaya and go
you no notice say she don rush turn am to insult? their normal emotional ways...no thinking just emotions...e good day you answer her calmly and you dismantle the answer bit by bit ....me I no fit love any woman reach my mama shikena,I go make provisions for my wife no doubt but my mama na one and only...

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? / 30 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2018 (PICS) / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.