Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel (58654 Views)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / Which One Is More Disgusting? / Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by khazeem(m): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
But you don’t find the wife disgusting for filing a divorce out of nothing….. I guess hakimi saw the red light and quickly swift into actions
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by qtguru(m): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lol until it's their own son.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by MOHSHESHI(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
Madam u don't know what you are saying was it not a lady that did same to Emmanuel Eboue that left him so Bankrupt till date Yeye dae do u
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by adabaraabdul: 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:
Nigerian life coach, Laila St. Daniel-Mathew, has reacted to the reports that Moroccan footballer, Achraf Hakimi, outsmarted his ex-wife, Hiba Abouk, in her move to claim half of his wealth through a divorce
The 24-year-old PSG star has become the focus of social media in the past 24 hours after it was revealed that he deposited 80 percent of his salary to his mother, Fatima's account.

Hiba had allegedly dragged him to court earlier this year, seeking an end to their five-year marriage, citing infidelity and other extra-marital reasons.

Taking to her Facebook account, the women's right activist said she finds it disgusting that Hakimi is ‘’being controlled by his mother.''

“I see so many nasty comments, mostly by men, towards Hakimi’s wife asking the courts to grant her half his wealth. For crying out loud SHE IS HIS WIFE AND THEY HAVE TWO SONS?” she wrote.

"She can ask for anything because she is part of him - it is left to the courts to decide. I find it MORE DISGUSTING that his MOTHER CONTROLS him! A grown man? All these men talking - is that what they do? A man tied to his mother’s wrapper? Probably she is the cause of whatever issues has led to this divorce!

“Which woman will be happy that everything that happens in her home is controlled by the mother of her husband? Even if she brought him up and was part of his success - it is wrong and very calculating of Hakimi also. I am sure if she has a GOOD lawyer - she can collect a good alimony for herself and her sons.”
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/i-find-it-more-disgusting-that-his-mother-controls-him-laila-st-daniel-mathew-reacts-to-achraf-hakimis-divorce-drama-2.html
good alimony cannot equal half of his assets. The woman is very wicked. Haba.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by godofuck231: 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
Hes muslim by the way if he wants 12 wives he would get married to more women , if the robbery didn't go well then she should go to a near by police outpost and make complaints of a non cooperating victim
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Chucks13: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
I know this shameless gold digger thief will still talk.

You are ashamed to find out Hakim mum control after your armed robbery divorced abrakadabra failed ba?

So did you mentioned that it was because of his in control you send him a divorce letter? Hell No. You be real thief, ole, oyioshi, barawo f u c king she goat.

Pls go and join Tontoh, iyabo olosho Ojo gang they will send you invitation to join their association of bitch.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Nahunger(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:
One of the reasons why i can never get married to a mummy's boy.
Lol
You wey dey call all nlanders broke boys and you say you tire for black men, you don lay trap for white men and you self over black 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 no worry Shiloh 2023 go soon reach

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:

E pain am
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Pickmycall: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:
Marry yourself
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
madridguy:
So you prefer a SIMP cheesy

Lol...e pain am gan
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:

Is that the reason u are still single at 41?

She don enter men-o-pause, you dey here to give am 41
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Jeamillz2020(m): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
Another idiot
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by BeanmanX(m): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
cybernaut:
He know truly his wife don't love him and she like material things. The guy is smart.
A good wife should be in good terms with his husband brothers and sisters than his husband.

I love to be mama boy in these aspect.

Pique and shikara divorce but shikara doesn't ask for his husband assets because she is a self millionaire by herself.

Lazy bitch everywhere
The difference between Shakira and other gold diggers is that Shakira earns so much money from shows and others, she dosen't love men because of money because she has money.

Unlike other women that are gold diggers looking for rich men to prey on.

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by LoudlyMouthed: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
Madam Hell Faya
vannessa7:

That is a lie from the pit of hell and as many men that adopt this Hakimi style is queueing up for hell fire, after a parent train up their daughter you take her in marriage and she start serving you, she give birth to your children, relax about going all out to make money in order to take care of the home front and give you a good home to come back to and raise your children to be useful, even if it's only during maternity leave a woman still have to reduce her hustle and plan it round her home to build a good home for the man while the man forge ahead making all the money while the woman takes care of him, he now gave all his money to his mother so that in case anything happens to him, his siblings and family will sit on the money, it is against the law of God and a sin, that's why the guy was philandering about town although the wife was richer than him when they met, he is setting himself up for eternal damnation.
Also, all those men supporting this should get ready when it happens to their sisters and daughters.
Did your pastor not tell you it's not inside the Bible you're reading?

Tmrw is Sunday. Ask him to explain about "death inside lake of fire". grin
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Greattha: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
Wow...

I bet you'd also prefer your son listens to you....Standards Double

Not totally in support of Hakimi anyway but Eboue lessons were learnt, hence his action.

virginprincess:
I'm sure a simp is far better than a mummy's boy,atleast a man i can control is far better than a man his mother controls his home.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by justmondris: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lolol them done realize say Hakimi done teach men how to fix/stop their hustle when them take they extort men for centuries.

If the woman na better woman like my wife and she Dey their for you when you nor get money Abeg nor forget to share your property with am Incase of divorce because she join you make the money by giving you support and always praying for you.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by anonymous1759(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
vannessa7:

That is a lie from the pit of hell and as many men that adopt this Hakimi style is queueing up for hell fire, after a parent train up their daughter you take her in marriage and she start serving you, she give birth to your children, relax about going all out to make money in order to take care of the home front and give you a good home to come back to and raise your children to be useful, even if it's only during maternity leave a woman still have to reduce her hustle and plan it round her home to build a good home for the man while the man forge ahead making all the money while the woman takes care of him, he now gave all his money to his mother so that in case anything happens to him, his siblings and family will sit on the money, it is against the law of God and a sin, that's why the guy was philandering about town although the wife was richer than him when they met, he is setting himself up for eternal damnation.
Also, all those men supporting this should get ready when it happens to their sisters and daughters.

Women will tell you because of you I’ll change my name , go through the labor room , babysit kids . undecided . Science have made everything easier .

If you don’t to share kids with any man go to sperm bank and get sperm to fertilizer your eggs, if you don’t want to push , go and have surrogate. all comes with a cost but a man is giving you on a platter , with pleasure and taking care of you and the baby which is a win win for you .

If you don’t want to answer another man’s name stay single . Funny enough majority of women’s dream is having a family and answer MRS but they’ll want to Guilt trip you to make it seem they’re doing you a favor just like sex because men can’t control the urge it seems like we need it the most when it’s a mutual thing .

If your wife earns to be your next of kin use her if you’re not sure use someone you trust no time for emotional blackmail no body will give you umbrella on a rainy day they’ll rather refer you to wisdom for averting such predicament. When You make use of wisdom to avert contingencies they call you mummy’s boy a-rant nonsense.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:

No doubt u always speak like a child. embarassed tongue tongue

Lols Nairaland and wahalaaa

If she agrees she is 41...una must talk
Now she said she is not up to the age....see talk nah....lols
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by darediamond(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:
Nigerian life coach, Laila St. Daniel-Mathew, has reacted to the reports that Moroccan footballer, Achraf Hakimi, outsmarted his ex-wife, Hiba Abouk, in her move to claim half of his wealth through a divorce
The 24-year-old PSG star has become the focus of social media in the past 24 hours after it was revealed that he deposited 80 percent of his salary to his mother, Fatima's account.

Hiba had allegedly dragged him to court earlier this year, seeking an end to their five-year marriage, citing infidelity and other extra-marital reasons.

Taking to her Facebook account, the women's right activist said she finds it disgusting that Hakimi is ‘’being controlled by his mother.''

“I see so many nasty comments, mostly by men, towards Hakimi’s wife asking the courts to grant her half his wealth. For crying out loud SHE IS HIS WIFE AND THEY HAVE TWO SONS?” she wrote.
One of the global members of prostitute golddiggers!!

"She can ask for anything because she is part of him - it is left to the courts to decide. I find it MORE DISGUSTING that his MOTHER CONTROLS him! A grown man? All these men talking - is that what they do? A man tied to his mother’s wrapper? Probably she is the cause of whatever issues has led to this divorce!

“Which woman will be happy that everything that happens in her home is controlled by the mother of her husband? Even if she brought him up and was part of his success - it is wrong and very calculating of Hakimi also. I am sure if she has a GOOD lawyer - she can collect a good alimony for herself and her sons.”
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/i-find-it-more-disgusting-that-his-mother-controls-him-laila-st-daniel-mathew-reacts-to-achraf-hakimis-divorce-drama-2.html
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by deyplay: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
in the US, women are entitled to half, but certainly NOT in Europe Nor Africa... his wife is Spanish, so is he, thats a spanish court decision!

as for him cheating on his 12yrs older wife, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Na UK start this law and other countries followed suit. Even in the US she would have still gotten nothing.What Hakim did is like declaring bankruptcy, where dey wan get money?
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by darediamond(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:

God4bit. The difference between a mother love and wife love. Anything your mother does for you, is for your survival, Anything your wife does for you is for Her survival.
I can never love my wife more than my mother.
Lailai!!!

You head get DIVINE OIL!!!!

WAA GBA IYI!!!
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by bionixs: 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
okerekingsley90:

Shut up you pussy
MODs , check rule 2
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by babz11(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2023
Na una dey claim Gender Equality, still yet you can't work for ur own money still depending on the Husband.. Omo I pity we that are not yet married, and the married one, how he dey go?
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by deyplay: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
tunize:
Why would i want to give someone 50% of my wealth i suffered to earn because say waitn she born pikin for me i don’t get it. I can’t buy you a house or houses, cars, set you up, give you reasonable amount but half my wealth nor be juju be that
The law is under review after 50 years in the UK. If u want separation, no more half sharing. You share the custody of the children and support. What was bought for you in your name within those marriage period is yours. That's all
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Mdtoba(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
Queendera:
Lols.

No one deserves to loose 50% of their wealth simply because they fell in love.

I thought love is free?

If you divorce, simply move on with what you have and maybe make arrangements for the kids. If this type of women and laws don't exist, he won't be taking this extreme measures to protect himself.

Golddiggers are not lovers and do not deserve pity

Yes. I said what I said
u really nailed , it is quite unfair for a young man to loose half of his wealth for a marriage of 5years.I am very sure that if hakimi was a poor guy she would not marry him
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by GreatrAnalyst: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
Queendera:
Lols.

No one deserves to loose 50% of their wealth simply because they fell in love.

I thought love is free?

If you divorce, simply move on with what you have and maybe make arrangements for the kids. If this type of women and laws don't exist, he won't be taking this extreme measures to protect himself.

Golddiggers are not lovers and do not deserve pity

Yes. I said what I said

You are one in millions really.

Many women will hate you for saying this.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by deyplay: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
justmondris:
Lolol them done realize say Hakimi done teach men how to fix/stop their hustle when them take they extort men for centuries.

If the woman na better woman like my wife and she Dey their for you when you nor get money Abeg nor forget to share your property with am Incase of divorce because she join you make the money by giving you support and always praying for you.
the law should be, if the marriage is up to 25 years old and she participated and contributed to the assets, then it should be shared according to her contributions. Not all partners even in business earn equally

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by whichway007: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:
,i pity ur future husband
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by deyplay: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
abbey621:

She didn't ask, it is the law and na we men cause am! Before before we dey divorce women, send them packing with nothing. We dey even send the kid join and leave them to depend on government for survival.
for which country?
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Tiney: 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
Is it your control (LOL)
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Bahamas95(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
They always wanna reap where they did not sow, thieves!

Hakimi saw the handwriting on the wall and did the needful before water pass garri.
All what you've laboured for over the years a stupid so-called wife would sneak outta nowhere and share it with you after divorce.

No wonder some men prefer having baby mamas.

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by eroticecstasy: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:

God4bit. The difference between a mother love and wife love. Anything your mother does for you, is for your survival, Anything your wife does for you is for Her survival.
I can never love my wife more than my mother.

I'm a living testimony!!!!!!!!!
You can say that again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? / Nigerian Ladies: 1961 Versus 2016 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.