Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel (58646 Views)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / Which One Is More Disgusting? / Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
Asking for 50% of his wealth to me is too much sha. As a lady, I fit do wetin Hakimi did self grin grin Mummy's boy or not, it's really none of my business grin
Her asking for 50% doesn't necessarily mean she will end up with 50% at the end, so she didn't do wrong by asking that. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by saintbillion(m): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kukutenla:

We mummy's boy too will not marry you women who hawk fraudulent virginity like tomato
Shift to the left
Lol. This is vawulence

5 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by GoodCane: 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
I'm sure a simp is far better than a mummy's boy,atleast a man i can control is far better than a man his mother controls his home.

The day you'll find a man you can control that is the day you'll be wishing for a real man who can control you. You're still a small girl. When you grow up you'll understand better. Having two breasts Infront of you doesn't make you mature. The level of your brain/understanding needs to grow wide.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Her asking for 50% doesn't necessarily mean she will end up with 50% at the end, so she didn't do wrong by asking that. undecided
She did wrong by asking. I definitely won't be smiling if someone ask for 50% of my labour and sweat. I won't.

That's milking!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Gaddafih001(m): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
I'm sure a simp is far better than a mummy's boy,atleast a man i can control is far better than a man his mother controls his home.
Just tell us you want a mumu man and not a MAN.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Kukutenla: 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
Queendera:
Lols.

No one deserves to loose 50% of their wealth simply because they fell in love.

I thought love is free?

If you divorce, simply move on with what you have and maybe make arrangements for the kids. If this type of women and laws don't exist, he won't be taking this extreme measures to protect himself.

Golddiggers are not lovers and do not deserve pity

Yes. I said what I said
The gods are happy with you for this comment
May you live long to suck your husband's dick

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Kukutenla: 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
She did wrong by asking. I definitely won't be smiling if someone ask for 50% of my labour and sweat. I won't.

That's milking!
Oh ye men!!
Behold a woman of virtue

10 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
in the US, women are entitled to half, but certainly NOT in Europe Nor Africa... his wife is Spanish, so is he, thats a spanish court decision!

as for him cheating on his 12yrs older wife, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by virginprincess(f): 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
Gaddafih001:

Just tell us you want a mumu man and not a MAN.
A man whose mother controls his home is far worse than a mumu,that is why i said i prefer a simp to that kind of man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kukutenla:

Oh ye men!!
Behold a woman of virtue
Nigerian men's definition of woman of virtue isn't exactly something i look forward to. So I'd reject this.

I am a fair person with a balance view, I'm just that..

5 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Kukutenla: 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
Nigerian men's definition of woman of virtue isn't exactly something i look forward to. So I'd reject this.

I am a fair person with a balance view, I'm just that..
The bolded is the Nigerian men's definition of women of virtue. If the shoe fits, wear it.

11 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kukutenla:

The bolded is the Nigerian men's definition of women of virtue. If the shoe fits, wear it.
I hope when you are at the receiving end of that "balance view" you will not replace your awards with "olosho" and "fish brain" grin grin

Lol, people hail you when you type what they like but mob you when you type what they don't like.

7 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Kukutenla: 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
I hope when you are at the receiving end of that "balance view" you will not replace your awards with "olosho" and "fish brain" grin grin
Anything that's balanced does not have extremes like giver and reciever.
What you give, you receive and vice versa.
That's what is called balance.

10 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Truvelisback(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
If that's what marriage is all about, I would stay single and have kids with my Gf. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hakimi should do a follow up clearance operation and get a paternity test done for those "Supposed children of his " please if u re active on twitter pls send this to his inbox /Dm, let's help a brother!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by blueghost(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
Legend, wining a woman with the help of A woman. Amazing.
Great Hakim you are truly a legend

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by dammyz101(m): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Queendera:
Lols.

I thought love is free?

If you divorce, simply move on with what you have and maybe make arrangements for the kids. If this type of women and laws don't exist, he won't be taking this extreme measures to protect himself.

Only if women of dis age will learn. I still bliv in few like u thiugh
Yes. I said what I said

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Kakamorufu(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
E pain am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by BeanmanX(m): 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
One of the reasons why i can never get married to a mummy's boy.
Disvirginedprincess, ode oshi 😒

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by cybernaut(m): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
He know truly his wife don't love him and she like material things. The guy is smart.
A good wife should be in good terms with his husband brothers and sisters than his husband.

I love to be mama boy in these aspect.

Pique and shikara divorce but shikara doesn't ask for his husband assets because she is a self millionaire by herself.

Lazy bitch everywhere

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by AndrewTate(m): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
JESUS CHRIST!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by stamapro(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
Dey play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Moniya4Real(m): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
Aside Shakira, I also don’t think Beyoncé would have asked for half of JayZ’s fortune if things go south between them, na gold diggers Dey like to claim guys wealth after divorce

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Moniya4Real(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
At least

virginprincess:
A man whose mother controls his home is far worse than a mumu,that is why i said i prefer a simp to that kind of man.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by MrBroke(m): 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:

Common sense no suppose tell you to work hard for your own money, na u train am, or na u pay him school fees or na you born am.
The sex way you think say you dey give am, you too dey enjoy am, so which addition you be to him life. U won control man, say na u dey feed am or na your pikin?

Sometimes i just wonder how entitled you lazy ladies are.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by LordIsaac(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
Dizzyyish:
What this woman wrote is the same reason you'll barely see a female comment on that FP thread.

Deep down, they don't care about the guy's circumstances they simply see it as an L on the woman's part and hope she'll rip what she didn't sow..

(image courtesy: heartofcity12 )
I'm surprised that ALL the very "sensible" ladies on my watsapp are very angry at Hakimi's decision. Hmmm ..I'm beginning to see ladies in a new light!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by misreal(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Queendera:
Lols.

I thought love is free?

Yes. I said what I said
i am happy with this comment walai.especially that it is coming from a lady.

16 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Beverlyjean(f): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:

Oh...so u want a man that u can control...but if a man says he wants to control a woman, u will call him a misogynist , insecure and controlling

15 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Dizzyyish: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
LordIsaac:

I'm surprised that ALL the very "sensible" ladies on my watsapp are very angry at Hakimi's decision. Hmmm ..I'm begging to see ladies in a new light!

They're "sensible" until someone does to them what they do unto others.

Woman has no business with principles, morals, or sometimes, common sense---only how a person or situation can benefit her---adult child, the perpetual adolescent.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Oscarhakx: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
phew! Thank God I'm a mummy's boy. God forbid that i cross path with a woman with your type of personality. infact, I'm asking my momma to add this as one of her prayer points for me...wtf

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by RomanGreen: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:

Thank God for protecting us from women like you who wants to wreck a man through divorce and western laws. I know this pains you lots and more irritating because other guys will follow I'm the footsteps of Hakimi. Ntoor.

To the guys in this forum. Only your mother truly loves you, what your mother does for you is to ensure your survival, what your wife does for you is to ensure her own survival. Only your mother's love is pure. Never fall for the cheap love nonsense from women. Use your head guys!

24 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Warl0ck: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
Asking for 50% of his wealth to me is too much sha.

As a lady, I fit do wetin Hakimi did self grin grin

Mummy's boy or not, it's really none of my business grin
now u are making sense darlin'

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? / Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Nigerian Ladies: 1961 Versus 2016 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.