Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? (25434 Views)

Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by MechanicMike: 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:
Man got to be wary with the way things are. No man would want to marry a woman who had destroyed her womb via abortion. Some girls have committed more than 5 abortion and may have destroyed their womb in the process. Imagine getting married to such a lady. If the womb is intact and the man is fertile, pregnancy cannot be an issue.

I'm trying to take that bold step by asking her if she had committed abortion before.

What do you think guys? Is it going to bring "wahala"?

Should I ask her or not?

WHY NOT....BUT IF SHES LIGHTSKIN...DONT ASK!!!(no offenscce) angry
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Nolevel666: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

So, having an IVF means they had abortions? Are you this slow?

Shut up your mouth.

Fool.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Smartguyboy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

What they did was a fertility test. Maybe her uterus was incompetent, her womb perforated or her eggs had depleted which will always be known. Abortion doesn’t equate to infertility.

Besides, if they could ascertain she had done an abortion, it means she got pregnant very recently and likely had an abortion/miscarriage. What they did was to check her HCG levels and that’s how the truth was found. A woman who had done an abortion for over 3 years can never be found out through tests/scans except she tells you.
Thanks for the information.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by GindoX(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
Fut9ure:
No need for all those stupid questions

Continue banging her without condom while ejaculating inside if she hasn't missed her period for once then wahalar dey

Person just talk sense grin.. I owe you a bottle of Heineken
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Zenithphil8368: 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
It's not wrong but she will never tell you the truth...
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by GindoX(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lovelydaisies:
Ascertaining is a good move, until you find out that being fertile doesn't always have to do with having had an abortion or not.

It's up to you to decide what you want to do.

Many nairalanders here support abortions but don't want ladies who have had one. grin

E go tire una.

Many men (especially on this forum) don't want virgins, no, there are no virgins in Nigeria beyond 10 years of age. All ladies have sugar daddies.

But when they want to tie the knot, they begin to look for Virginias. cheesy

As for us ladies, make we dey close legs and give ourselves dignity. Premarital sex is evil and doesn't have any benefit in the long run, unless fortunately, you both marry.

Still, premarital sex is wrong. Let's keep our bodies holy to prevent JAMB questions in the future.

Is this advice for this generation or 50 years ago? This our generation is highly incline to anything sex. 15 years old go dey tell you say, she wan do photoshoot. For who?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by GindoX(m): 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
googlelove:
No need to ask. Look at her tummy. If you see that vertical black line, just know she must have given birth or done abortion.

There's a technology to erase that line bro..
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by GindoX(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
winner37:
Wait of what benefits will it yield even you ask a girl if she had done abortion before? Or do you think girls of nowadays will tell you the truth?
In my opinion, asking a lady this question is a wasting of energy...

Any suggestion to find out?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by grandstar(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG

I believe its important to know.

Both parties must also know each other's fertility status. I know its hard but its the best.

There were this couple that planned to get wedded. They conducted a test and it was discovered the lady was HIV positive. Her fiancé said no problem and they got married. Later, the man got infected.

They had a child and it was HIV. They were now on ARV. I watched them tell their experience around 2000 when Bill Clinton was in Nigeria. It was at an even to host the ex-US president.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by duduade: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
Both of you should go to a reputable hospital to do tests for you both
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by ajaoibrahim(m): 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
My ex told me about it herself and it my bugged and disheartened me.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Lovelydaisies: 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
GindoX:

Is this advice for this generation or 50 years ago? This our generation is highly incline to anything sex. 15 years old go dey tell you say, she wan do photoshoot. For who?

Oh well, the fact that people don't want to do what's right doesn't mean we should stop saying what's right. wink

Everybody go learn in the end. If not now, later. But let them not say no one told them.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Truvelisback(m): 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:
Man got to be wary with the way things are. No man would want to marry a woman who had destroyed her womb via abortion. Some girls have committed more than 5 abortion and may have destroyed their womb in the process. Imagine getting married to such a lady. If the womb is intact and the man is fertile, pregnancy cannot be an issue.

I'm trying to take that bold step by asking her if she had committed abortion before.

Should I ask her or not?
Such question would make her feel uncomfortable and embarassed. The truth is that most ladies have aborted before. Atleast 98% of ladies have aborted before. If u are of unforseen disappointment, go for a VIRGIN girl. Although, to find a VIRGIN girl hard sha.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by expert1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?

You that can't feed yourself is thinking of children after marriage.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by 0dav2(m): 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
Instead make her pregnant first
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by fkj950ax(m): 12:25am On Apr 18, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?

What exactly do you guys do during dating and courtship? Is it just f**k each other's brain out?
If you are in a relationship with someone and you are considering marriage, then this question shouldn't be an issue.
In fact, this should be gist you both had a long time ago and even laughed about it. Are you going to also tell her how many times you relied on your pull out game with your former girlfriend(s) and non-girlfriend(s)?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by apstpaulg(m): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?
Is there any woman, directly or indirectly, who hasn't done an abortion
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Nobodysboo(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2023
All of us na ashawo we go marry JUST PRAY MAKE YOUR OWN NO POPULAR
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Prettychild(f): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?
Ask all the questions you feel like asking. E.g Have you had an abortion/paid for someone to have an abortion?
Do you have a child out of wedlock etc. Marriage is not beans, this is to avoid stories that touch
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Tegabadguy(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?
yes
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by ViceGovernor: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2023
lilvicky68:
hope you will also get a lie detecting machine
Exactly...she's going to lie grin
A dishonest creature you can always trust to be dishonest
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Phobia15(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
And you believe her undecidedSonnobax15 post=122570863] grin
Nothing wrong about it bro........ Personally I've once asked mine the same question and she said she have never had an abortion even though she dated her ex for 6 years+ angry. Sometimes,to dey on a safer side,e dey good say make guyman ask some really hard questions,at least to avoid stories wey go touch him kidney las las tongue[/quote]
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by johbara: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?
save yourself the stress.... impregnate her before proceeding with marriage rites.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray / What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? / When Does A Disvirgined Gal Start To Enjoy Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.