Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? (25439 Views)

Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by jaxxy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:
Man got to be wary with the way things are. No man would want to marry a woman who had destroyed her womb via abortion. Some girls have committed more than 5 abortion and may have destroyed their womb in the process. Imagine getting married to such a lady. If the womb is intact and the man is fertile, pregnancy cannot be an issue.

I'm trying to take that bold step by asking her if she had committed abortion before.

What do you think guys? Is it going to bring "wahala"?

Should I ask her or not?

There is not question that should be off limits ooo. If u can't ask question then u are not ready. if left for her to be honest or hide the truth bt atleast it will be a record that u asked.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Fut9ure: 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
No need for all those stupid questions

Continue banging her without condom while ejaculating inside if she hasn't missed her period for once then wahalar dey
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Elmojiid(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
Wetin you wan gain what that question, if she tell you now you will come back to ask us is it OK to marry a girl wey Don do abortion before

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by eki2000(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
I dont think its a smart question. If you are trying to see if she can get pregnant do the proper stuff before you propose to her
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by KanuSE: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lol 🤣🤣 some dudes are raving mad I swear ! grin
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by man4woman: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
Are you a baby?
If you know you want to marry her, what stop you from getting her pregnant!
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Ijaya123: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:
Man got to be wary with the way things are. No man would want to marry a woman who had destroyed her womb via abortion. Some girls have committed more than 5 abortion and may have destroyed their womb in the process. Imagine getting married to such a lady. If the womb is intact and the man is fertile, pregnancy cannot be an issue.

I'm trying to take that bold step by asking her if she had committed abortion before.

Should I ask her or not?

They will never tell you the truth. Take her for a test rather, if she agrees to go with you.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Bullhari: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?

I asked ooooooooo. Though we get wetin bring the question come. But I asked
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by cococandy(f): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
@bold, How do you know?
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Britishcoins(m): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
CondenseMilk:
As a man, when you are ready to settle down that's when you will realize that a wife is very difficult to find

True talk bro, I am already in the problem now but I have confidence that the Lord will give me the right one
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Benrosaria(m): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
why you wan ask if you never do before
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Pimine: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Nothing wrong about it bro........ Personally I've once asked mine the same question and she said she have never had an abortion even though she dated her ex for 6 years+ angry. Sometimes,to dey on a safer side,e dey good say make guyman ask some really hard questions,at least to avoid stories wey go touch him kidney las las tongue
Omo your babe na married woman o. Kai. Una dey try.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by obembet(f): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?

Op! U dey m--d ni? Which can stupid question is that, how many lady u have do abortions for? Abi all the guys in dey forum dey ment ni? Which kind nonsense in this for Monday morning. Thank God am still a virgin Incase some of u want to tag me
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
Fut9ure:
No need for all those stupid questions

Continue banging her without condom while ejaculating inside if she hasn't missed her period for once then wahalar dey

So much for dumbness.

Do you think you can get a grown woman pregnant without her consent? This trick can work for a girl in her teens or a woman who just wants to get pregnant or at worst, a woman who can not calculate her cycle.

You can not get a woman pregnant except she wants to. Also, you have to know that having sex with her at just any time of the month doesn’t translate to getting pregnant. There are specific times of the month to have sex to get pregnant. If you miss that chance, it’s gone.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by ekeson1245(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
And you expect her to say yes so that you can call off the relationship? OP you must be a joker.
Flipping it over, OP how many ladies have done abortion for you?
Answer the question first.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by id4sho(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
lilvicky68:
hope you will also get a lie detector machine
My chest is paining me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?

Ask my brother. If her reply becomes a problem; then, run for your dear life.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Passionate888: 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
Yes o

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by correctyourself(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
lilvicky68:
hope you will also get a lie detector machine

[color=#000099][/color] grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by deltateam: 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?

You can ask your prospective partner any question but I doubt you will get honest answers.

Some might get angry, some might use reverse psychology. Some might tell you half truths while exonerating themselves. Some might even say they were raped.

Whatever be the case, you deserve to know and it's within your rights to know. You might even insist on medical tests if she's clean, she might not have issues with it.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by easzypeaszy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:
And you are so sure she's going to admit it if she's ever done abortion? You are a joker.
na dat one swt pass sef..mk u ask woman den she lies..u later found out aftr marriage..U can divorce her freely even church wl not stop u bc it was based on deceit.
God sef no sign the marriage as longas u ask n she lied..den go swear fr chrch say in truth..Omoh heaven and earth u free if u divorce her
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by TemmyT002(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
Very important
Marriage is a life-long project. Protect yourself by asking questions like this
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Fut9ure: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

So much for dumbness.

Do you think you can get a grown woman pregnant without her consent? This trick can work for a girl in her teens or a woman who just wants to get pregnant or at worst, not self aware about her cycle. You can not get a woman pregnant except she wants to. Also, you have to know that having sex with her at just any time of the month doesn’t translate to getting pregnant.

No matter how matured and careful a woman is she will definitely miss her period when you are dating her

Except she is not in love with you or do not see a future with you at all that is when she will extremely stay at alert not to ever take in
Even as at that she go still looseguard miss her period one day
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by PoliteActivist: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
CondenseMilk:
As a man, when you are ready to settle down that's when you will realize that a wife is very difficult to find

A wife is not difficult to find at all. What is difficult to find is perfection - especially when you are quite imperfect yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Streetmovement(m): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Very proper
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by sofiscatedmoron: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Speak for urself
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by winner37(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
Wait of what benefits will it yield even you ask a girl if she had done abortion before? Or do you think girls of nowadays will tell you the truth?
In my opinion, asking a lady this question is a wasting of energy...
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
Fut9ure:

No matter how matured and careful a woman is she will definitely miss her period when you are dating her

Except she is not in love with you or do not see a future with you at all that is when she will be extremely stay at alert not to ever taken
Even as at that she go still looseguard miss her period one day

Lies. There’s nothing like lose-guard there. A woman will only get pregnant if and when she wants to. If she misses her period, just know she was non-challant not to take precautions after whatever you guys had and wanted the pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by MasterJayJay: 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
You don't want to marry a virgin and you are asking a girl if she has had abortion. You guys are funny.

Me: Team virgin. Virgin got no history of abortion. Tear rubber or nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by akposking(m): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
Houseofglam7:
🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
hey
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by litaninja(m): 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
She'll give you the answer you want to hear, so what's the point?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by mrksquare: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
The idea of courtship is so you could ask various questions. And the question you raised isn't an exception.

The reason I didn't marry one of my ex was the revelation about dating and sleeping with my distant cousin. She was transparent enough to tell me she had abortion when she was 18years.

But the abortion aspect wasn't my worry. My worry was that my cousin has had canal knowledge of her. The thought of it just couldn't make me to continue with the relationship. So I had to call it a quit.

Not every lady is transparent enough to be open to issues pertaining to their past. Moreso, when they know it is capable of marring the relationship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / Kate Henshaw Dances Into The New Year (photos, Video) / Is It Possible To Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.