Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? (25563 Views)

Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Mikeiron78(m): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
No Nigerian lady will be truthful about that especially to admit, you will create more problems than getting a real answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
Truth you won't see. You never see anything. Someone told me they cant do this and that, but when it was time, the person did it perfectly. You cant find out except she wants to open up and realise that if she opens up, you may feel disgusted by her.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by NtiObaEneke(f): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
Womb can be intact, man fertile, but pregnancy may still be an issue. No be only bad abortions dey cause infertility.

Just so you know.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by pfadom: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
What response would you expect from her even if she had done several abortions?

BeStroNG:
Man got to be wary with the way things are. No man would want to marry a woman who had destroyed her womb via abortion. Some girls have committed more than 5 abortion and may have destroyed their womb in the process. Imagine getting married to such a lady. If the womb is intact and the man is fertile, pregnancy cannot be an issue.

I'm trying to take that bold step by asking her if she had committed abortion before.

What do you think guys? Is it going to bring "wahala"?

Should I ask her or not?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
Acidosis:
It is appropriate and VERY OKAY to ask the woman or the man you want to marry ANY question. ANY.

If that question you want to ask will bring wahala, then you're not ready to start a sane, healthy relationship.

Why would you want to spring up wahala when someone you are getting married to asked you a personal question?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Gamesmart: 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
I have no issue with you asking, my concern is "are you mentally ready for the outcome?"

Don't get me wrong, there are relationships that partners open up on EVERYTHING (past, present and future). This is based on the fact that the lady is certain about the mental health of the guy and vise versa.
Infact they laugh it off and see no big deal at all.

I am just concerned about your mental health. If you can handle the truth.

If your reason is to know if she can still bear child/ children then I say it's baseless.
Moreover, there're other factors that can contribute to infertility (I am just being open minded)

Concerned about his mental health?

If she says a figure he does not admire or worries him, is it not for him to just dump her?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Gamesmart: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
KarinaSlim:
That was how my friend did not ask question to the guy she married until she married him and kept on having series of miscarriages
that almost took her life if not for the mercy of God.

Until the word of prophecy came to her that her husband was behind everything happening to her due to his ugly and terrible past of raping girls, crime, cultism in school and after, thuggery and life of philandering (fornication).

My sister use night to run after the husband confirmed it infront of the Pastor who forced him to but it was too late.

7 years wasted in marriage already. Thank God she didn't loose her womb due to those miscarriages.

Ladies, ask questions. Some will want to deny. If they do, Just tell God to reveal his past to you and see. You will watch it like film.

You are a pure illiterate!

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by googlelove: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
No need to ask. Look at her tummy. If you see that vertical black line, just know she must have given birth or done abortion.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by alizma: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:
Man got to be wary with the way things are. No man would want to marry a woman who had destroyed her womb via abortion. Some girls have committed more than 5 abortion and may have destroyed their womb in the process. Imagine getting married to such a lady. If the womb is intact and the man is fertile, pregnancy cannot be an issue.

I'm trying to take that bold step by asking her if she had committed abortion before.

Should I ask her or not?
You don't have such right if you have slept with a woman without protection before. It takes only once to get a woman pregnant
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Gamesmart: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
Jennyclay:
You're being disrespectful and rude by asking her such question.

Let her tell you willingly. Never you ask a lady such question.

But it is okay for you to ask if a man has ever cheated or if he is a player?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Gamesmart: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
cococandy:
@bold, How do you know?

Is that really an impossible figure?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Oghodua: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Nothing wrong about it bro........ Personally I've once asked mine the same question and she said she have never had an abortion even though she dated her ex for 6 years+ angry. Sometimes,to dey on a safer side,e dey good say make guyman ask some really hard questions,at least to avoid stories wey go touch him kidney las las tongue
how you go date person for six years you nor carry belle abi na blank the guy dae shoot?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by einsteine(m): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
And if you ask her and she lies, how would you know?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Spanki(f): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?

If you have never done any before, you're free to ask her.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Gamesmart: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
frozen70:

What if she says no that you can take her to the hospital to confirm

Is there anyway to do such medical test?

You have trying to be forward and you have trust issues

What if medically both of you are ok
Who will you blame if she doesn't become pregnant on time

I think you should get her pregnant then take her for a pregnancy test and then marry her

Instead of asking a question that will embarrass both of you

Look at the typical shaming tactics.

So he has "trust issues" because he wants to be sure he is not marrying any girl that belongs to the streets.

You women will go to any length to ensure you are never held accountable for your actions and decisions. You should just be accepted and worshiped because you "deserve" it, abi?

He is the one with "issues", not the girl that has slept with the whole street and has had multiple abortions?

You are 100% a typical woman. Selfish!

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by advanceDNA: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
pryme:

What makes you think you will get the truth from her?

Better to ask anyways...
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by bukatyne(f): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
Acidosis:
It is appropriate and VERY OKAY to ask the woman or the man you want to marry ANY question. ANY.

If that question you want to ask will bring wahala, then you're not ready to start a sane, healthy relationship.

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Gamesmart: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
Spanki:

If you have never done any before, you're free to ask her.

A man can have an abortion?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by tunize(m): 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?
And you think if she has, she will open up to tell you abi? Just dey play. Marry her and forget that question na past tense be that some things are better left unsaid.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by advanceDNA: 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
NtiObaEneke:
Womb can be intact, man fertile, but pregnancy may still be an issue. No be only bad abortions dey cause infertility.

Just so you know.

Na abortion dey cause am mostly....
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by nedekid: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
No limit to the crap one will read on this forum.
Kukuma ask her how many times she has had hiv, gonorrhea etc
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Geovanni412(m): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
erai30:
JUST LIKE HIV, ABORTION NOR DEY SHOW FOR FACE.... SHE WILL DEFINITELY LIE TO YOU MY BROTHER cool

Op can ask the question but he should be ready to verify the answer by asking the doctors to do the necessary tests
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by advanceDNA: 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
alizma:

You don't have such right if you have slept with a woman without protection before. It takes only once to get a woman pregnant

Who made u the police of what right a person is supposed to have...
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Gamesmart: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
advanceDNA:

Why all of una dey assume op's question must be about ability to get pregnant??

Because if you took the time to read his post, you will deduce it even if you have threshold IQ.

So either you did not read his post before you asked this question or your IQ is very low.

Which is your sin?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by ukaface(f): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
Why not
If girls can ask guys if he has fathered a child before or if he has a child elsewhere why can’t the guys ask about her gravida number before he go go marry G10P0 grin grin

And any lady that gets offended by the question definitely has something she’s hiding

Abeg o

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
CondenseMilk:
As a man, when you are ready to settle down that's when you will realize that a wife (I repeat, A wife) is very difficult to find

This is my case right now..

I don pray tire, I don visit churches tire..

My brother when I was younger I tot once I get small bars I will easily marry..

May God help me... Psalm 119 vs 89
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
cococandy:
@bold, How do you know?

How old are you please!
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Babydaddymateri(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
I dey ask oo... If heaven wan fall, make e fall. But before that, I'd have tried to knack her belle without her notice fess

On a lighter note, the thing is if a lady can be so free to ask a guy if he has married before or he has gotten kid(s); then I see no difference in asking your woman to - be if she has indulged in an abortion before
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by phemmyfour: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?
Decades ago, the answer would have been NO but in this 21st century, all manner of test is important.

Fertility test
Womb test
Egg test
Sperm test
Erection test
Blood test
Blood group n type test
Sexuality test.....etc
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

This is my case right now..

I don pray tire, I don visit churches tire..

My brother when I was younger I tot once I get small bars I will easily marry..

May God help me... Psalm 119 vs 89

No be small matter o!
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by gladdensir(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
virginprincess:
I see nothing wrong with the question,infact it is good to ask questions,before i go into a relationship with any man i must ask about his past like how many women has been in his life,how many he slept with,why did he broke up with them and so on,so tn be sure i'm not making a mistake.

And if you were asked the same, would you tell the truth?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
CondenseMilk:

No be small matter o!

Las Las we go de alright..

Marriage no be do or die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured / Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.