Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? (25436 Views)

Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by emmabest2000(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:
And you are so sure she's going to admit it if she's ever done abortion? You are a joker.

Its very important to ask
Whether she admit it or not is none of your business, just ask her the damn question first,

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by KarinaSlim(f): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
That was how my friend did not ask question to the guy she married until she married him and kept on having series of miscarriages
that almost took her life if not for the mercy of God.

Until the word of prophecy came to her that her husband was behind everything happening to her due to his ugly and terrible past of raping girls, crime, cultism in school and after, thuggery and life of philandering (fornication).

My sister use night to run after the husband confirmed it infront of the Pastor who forced him to but it was too late.

7 years wasted in marriage already. Thank God she didn't loose her womb due to those miscarriages.

Ladies, ask questions. Some will want to deny. If they do, Just tell God to reveal his past to you and see. You will watch it like film.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Tony4000: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
Uwe don loose count of our body count naim be so no woman go gree marrybus na😂day play ooo
virginprincess:
I see nothing wrong with the question,infact it is good to ask questions,before i go into a relationship with any man i must ask about his past like how many women has been in his life,how many he slept with,why did he broke up with them and so on,so tn be sure i'm not making a mistake.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by alibiz: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
Its proper to as any question, but for this, just go to your doctor for a more matured way.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by muykem: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
Very important question.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by snipernigga(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
Very very important, unless you have energy to be running from pillar to post

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Offpoint1: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
grin
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Sedonxavi: 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
CondenseMilk:
As a man, when you are ready to settle down that's when you will realize that a wife is very difficult to find
highly philosophical

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by emerged01(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
After you don chop am? If you don chop am you no get right.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by casualobserver: 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:
Man got to be wary with the way things are. No man would want to marry a woman who had destroyed her womb via abortion. Some girls have committed more than 5 abortion and may have destroyed their womb in the process. Imagine getting married to such a lady. If the womb is intact and the man is fertile, pregnancy cannot be an issue.

I'm trying to take that bold step by asking her if she had committed abortion before.

What do you think guys? Is it going to bring "wahala"?

Should I ask her or not?

Do you prefer the wahala of marrying a girl and then find out she can’t give you children? Trust me if that happens anybody you tell will say why did t you find out before you married.

If a woman is offended it is because she has something to hide. A woman who hasn’t will be proud to answer. That said because a woman says no doesn’t means she hasn’t had one.

Either way you have a right to know and in fact it is your duty to ask, even if she lies to you. What I will say is never believe what a woman tells you on issues like this without corroboration except the news is bad. When a woman says she's never had an abortion, her body count, her life story, the way she conducts herself, her sexual experience, her friends etc etc has to match. The only time you should ever believe a woman on matters like this without needing additional corroboration is if the news is bad.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Archtype(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
She will still lie sha

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Patented: 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
Yes it is. Marriage is not a game. To succeed it is important that all parties are open about the baggage they carry. Surprises mid-way can be disastrous.

Difficult conversations must be had before marriage and there will be many more during marriage.

There must be accountability too. a partner who is not accountable, not ready to be open and cannot have difficult but necessary conversations is a disaster waiting to happen.

BeStroNG:
Man got to be wary with the way things are. No man would want to marry a woman who had destroyed her womb via abortion. Some girls have committed more than 5 abortion and may have destroyed their womb in the process. Imagine getting married to such a lady. If the womb is intact and the man is fertile, pregnancy cannot be an issue.

I'm trying to take that bold step by asking her if she had committed abortion before.

Should I ask her or not?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
And you think she will tell you the truth?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Allisgud: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
I will advice any man to pregnate their woman first before marrying oh

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?
Forget about asking her, she'll never tell u d truth.. Give her belle first before u marry her... U welcome

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by zanebaddo(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
I have no issue with you asking, my concern is "are you mentally ready for the outcome?"

Don't get me wrong, there are relationships that partners open up on EVERYTHING (past, present and future). This is based on the fact that the lady is certain about the mental health of the guy and vise versa.
Infact they laugh it off and see no big deal at all.

I am just concerned about your mental health. If you can handle the truth.

If your reason is to know if she can still bear child/ children then I say it's baseless.
Moreover, there're other factors that can contribute to infertility (I am just being open minded)
grin grin cheesy women and avoiding responsibility be like Buhari, APC, Tinubu supporters and failure!
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by fabulous0156(m): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?

If she has done it before some ladies will still lie
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Jennyclay(f): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
You're being disrespectful and rude by asking her such question.

Let her tell you willingly. Never you ask a lady such question.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by akube34: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Nothing wrong about it bro........ Personally I've once asked mine the same question and she said she have never had an abortion even though she dated her ex for 6 years+ angry. Sometimes,to dey on a safer side,e dey good say make guyman ask some really hard questions,at least to avoid stories wey go touch him kidney las las tongue
does dating one for long means an abortion would occur?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Any girl you really want to marry you are free to ask her anything if she don’t feel comfortable answering you just leave her she’s hiding something. Though they are expecting such question which many will lie you just have to find out yourself by going to medical check up to a trusted doctor or friend if you have anyone.

Stop playing. Medical check up/scan can’t detect anything as long as her womb was/is not perforated.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by isabi2lof: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
Yes o , I will also ask the guy other questions grin
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?

grin it's not a laffin matter, but I just had to laff bro
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by AbdulhakeemIdris(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
Instead, just investigate if she is a virgin or not, if she aint, then anything and everything might have happen, to be on a safe side, go for virgins, we still have them, nowadays ladies use cream to tighen themselves, to turn themselves into virgins, she she might not tell you the truth, or better still go to the hospital to confirm.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Confirm4real(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
And you expect to get a genuine response from her...

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Softhands(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:
And you are so sure she's going to admit it if she's ever done abortion? You are a joker.
well that will be deceit in the future.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by jayAjoku(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?
Ask her bro if you want to commit to having her as your partner, frankly you should have asked her this before you made her your girlfriend
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Olalekanbanky1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?

If na u, you go talk true?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by RedpillAnalyst: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
virginprincess:
I see nothing wrong with the question,infact it is good to ask questions,before i go into a relationship with any man i must ask about his past like how many women has been in his life,how many he slept with,why did he broke up with them and so on,so tn be sure i'm not making a mistake.

And you know down to your soul that the more the number people he has been with the more valuable he is perceived to be.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by mechanics(m): 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
There is nothing wrong there.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Pinkyposh(f): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?

Before you ask her, hope no girl has done abortion for you before.
Hope you haven't forced any girl to go for an abortion for you before.
Who told you someone who has done an abortion can never be pregnant again.

What you should go for is fertility test, that's all

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Abakelawal(f): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
You have to ask her stylishly not direct...... Like cook some related story to it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? / When Does A Disvirgined Gal Start To Enjoy Sex / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.