Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? (25435 Views)

Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Nolevel666: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
Just give am belle first.
No need for questions

I cannot count the number of girls i know that have done abortions 3+ times.

They normally think a baby growing inside it’s mother grows separately from it’s mother.

Little do they know that abortion is like taking a knife to cut off a part of yourself and thinking nothing is going to happen.

I pity many Gen Z people.

10 Years from now you go see as them go flood church begin turn Choir mistress asking their dead god for children.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Gamesmart: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
ubola:
Not her fault though, but it affected me psychologically. From that day, each time I see her I recall the scene from her explanation to the point where she told me that 3rd guy had a very big cock that almost made her faint during penetration. That they maimed the guy with machetes at the end, looking like a cult related vendetta.

She deserves compassion, not further/another loss.

Her psychological care is more important than yours in my view.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by baba4thegehs: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
Please go ahead and ask!!

As a matter of fact you 2 need to go for a comprehensive fertility/medical check up before committing or making any decisions.

No dey fear abeggg, if she vex put her in her place!

Don't be a chicken!!
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by GUNITGuy: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:
Man got to be wary with the way things are. No man would want to marry a woman who had destroyed her womb via abortion. Some girls have committed more than 5 abortion and may have destroyed their womb in the process. Imagine getting married to such a lady. If the womb is intact and the man is fertile, pregnancy cannot be an issue.

I'm trying to take that bold step by asking her if she had committed abortion before.

What do you think guys? Is it going to bring "wahala"?
Should I ask her or not?
Your Pastor would ask her that question....
It's confidential not to be shared and would ask you if you can cope with such woman and she can cope with you
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Gr8mind07(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
Pregnancy test conducted with blood sample can reveal if there was any abortion within a space of 6 months to the time of the test
Smartguyboy:

How I don’t know but Redeem church once stop wedding because after checkup they found out the girl had abortion before.
I know the girl very well it happens on her wedding day they have to look for another church to wed her .
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Nolevel666: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
NtiObaEneke:

No. Hormonal issues, PCOS, unexplained infertility, blocked tubes etc can all cause delay in conception

No one is denying that.

I work in a government hospital and i know how many young ladies I normally see in the ivf sections.

Girls these day are reckless to a fault
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by greypencils: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
Like she would tell you even if she has.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by robosky02(m): 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
I dont think its a smart question. If you are trying to see if she can get pregnant do the proper stuff before you propose to her

What's the proper stuff?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by advanceDNA: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
NtiObaEneke:

No. Hormonal issues, PCOS, unexplained infertility, blocked tubes etc can all cause delay in conception

Asides genetics....permit me to say na abortion dey mostly trigger all this things u mention mostly...
..when we repetitively alter the birthing process which involves lots of hormones that are on autopilot with drugs/chemical agent... what did we think was going to happen....
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by drimzsmoke(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:
Man got to be wary with the way things are. No man would want to marry a woman who had destroyed her womb via abortion. Some girls have committed more than 5 abortion and may have destroyed their womb in the process. Imagine getting married to such a lady. If the womb is intact and the man is fertile, pregnancy cannot be an issue.

I'm trying to take that bold step by asking her if she had committed abortion before.

Should I ask her or not?

@Bolded....Ignorance is bliss!!!
A 35yrs old lady who has done 5 abortions by a 'medical doctor' and not quacks have a higher chances of getting pregnant before a 35 year-old virgin!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Ibkrichie(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
virginprincess:
I see nothing wrong with the question,infact it is good to ask questions,before i go into a relationship with any man i must ask about his past like how many women has been in his life,how many he slept with,why did he broke up with them and so on,so tn be sure i'm not making a mistake.

And you expect him to say the truth?
You are a joker 😂
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Germanjoe(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
virginprincess:
I see nothing wrong with the question,infact it is good to ask questions,before i go into a relationship with any man i must ask about his past like how many women has been in his life,how many he slept with,why did he broke up with them and so on,so tn be sure i'm not making a mistake.
Dat means, as u keep asking u will continue getting many answers..
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Billmos: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lol she really place u on high jump.6 year plus no missing period?? If na me it only when she take in before I paid her bride price I can't be praying for good job n child at d same time.

Sonnobax15grin
Nothing wrong about it bro........ Personally I've once asked mine the same question and she said she have never had an abortion even though she dated her ex for 6 years+ angry. Sometimes,to dey on a safer side,e dey good say make guyman ask some really hard questions,at least to avoid stories wey go touch him kidney las las tongue[/quote]
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by ufuosman(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
You are free to ask only if she tells you the truth
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by NtiObaEneke(f): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
advanceDNA:

Asides genetics....permit me to say na abortion dey mostly trigger all this things u mention mostly...
..when we repetitively alter the birthing process which involves lots of hormones that are on autopilot with drugs/chemical agent... what did we think was going to happen....
Okay. Are you a medical professional?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by NtiObaEneke(f): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
Nolevel666:

No one is denying that.

I work in a government hospital and i know how many young ladies I normally see in the ivf sections.

Hmm. Okay
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by KarinaSlim(f): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
Gamesmart:

You are a pure illiterate!

A Bitter Soul Spotted.
Get Healing ASAP.
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Biletaste(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
I have no issue with you asking, my concern is "are you mentally ready for the outcome?"

Don't get me wrong, there are relationships that partners open up on EVERYTHING (past, present and future). This is based on the fact that the lady is certain about the mental health of the guy and vise versa.
Infact they laugh it off and see no big deal at all.
I am just concerned about your mental health. If you can handle the truth.

If your reason is to know if she can still bear child/ children then I say it's baseless.
Moreover, there're other factors that can contribute to infertility (I am just being open minded)

AIN'T IT FUNNY ANSWERING QUESTIONS FROM SOMEONE YOU ARE NOT SURE OF HIS MENTAL STATE OF HEALTH?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by sinola(m): 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
pryme:

What makes you think you will get the truth from her?

Asking the damn question doesn't mean that you must get the truth.

It is only passing a strong message to her that it is intolerable to you and if at any point in time, you founds out, it will be a deal breaker in your union.

It is very important it is asked. Very important 👌
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by sinola(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
valdes00:
It's a good question but what's the use when we both knw she wnt be open with the truth....
She knws the relationship ends if she tells you she once did an abortion so she will rather lie Abt it....

If you knw u r serious Abt marrying her, jus try to impregnate her first bfor marriage... Rather than getting married and waiting on the lord

Sometimes, it doesn't always work like that.

My uncle married a lady after impregnating her. Immediately after their wedding, the woman had miscarriage and since then till now(15yrs), they have been trusting in God for the fruit of the womb.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by sinola(m): 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
valdes00:
It's a good question but what's the use when we both knw she wnt be open with the truth....
She knws the relationship ends if she tells you she once did an abortion so she will rather lie Abt it....

If you knw u r serious Abt marrying her, jus try to impregnate her first bfor marriage... Rather than getting married and waiting on the lord

Sometimes, it doesn't always work like that.

My uncle married a lady after impregnating her. Immediately after their wedding, the woman had miscarriage and since then till now(15yrs), they have been trusting in God for the fruit of the womb.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
of course, because outcomes of previous abortions can have a dastardly effect on the future of the marriage.

for me, it is a BIG BIG deal!
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Goldbw122(m): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
Is not about asking the question, the question is will they tell you the truth.. the best option is to get her pregnant and later when you learn about the truth, pls don't be angry.. grin cheesy
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Gamesmart: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
KarinaSlim:

A Bitter Soul Spotted.
Get Healing ASAP.
Okay.

The money spent on your education was a waste.

You are an illiterate. The bush can never leave your brain.

Continue believing in foolishness like witchcraft, juju, curses will affect you and evil flying through the air like your uneducated ancestors that never developed anything, illiterate.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by 064cl: 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
If you have that in mind you have to ask to free yourself. I think you can figure that out if you're quick to make love to her too... cool
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by imagrg(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
Not necessarily.

Should she ask you how many girls you don give belle and abort the pregnancy? grin
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Smartguyboy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
Gr8mind07:
Pregnancy test conducted with blood sample can reveal if there was any abortion within a space of 6 months to the time of the test
Wow thanks for the information
We learned everyday
She was my friend sha back in secondary school because we live close .
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
Smartguyboy:

How I don’t know but Redeem church once stop wedding because after checkup they found out the girl had abortion before.
I know the girl very well it happens on her wedding day they have to look for another church to wed her .

What they did was a fertility test. Maybe her uterus was incompetent, her womb perforated or her eggs had depleted which will always be known. Abortion doesn’t equate to infertility.

Besides, if they could ascertain she had done an abortion, it means she got pregnant very recently and likely had an abortion/miscarriage. What they did was to check her HCG levels and that’s how the truth was found. A woman who had done an abortion for over 3 years can never be found out through tests/scans except she tells you.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by ubola: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
Gamesmart:

She deserves compassion, not further/another loss.

Her psychological care is more important than yours in my view.
Very true. You're right!
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
Nolevel666:

No one is denying that.

So, having an IVF means they had abortions? Are you this slow?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by hansomb: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
CondenseMilk:
As a man, when you are ready to settle down that's when you will realize that a wife is very difficult to find
hmmm, true talk, but also if you do the right thing, right thing will find you.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by professore(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?
have you asked? How did it go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray / What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? / When Does A Disvirgined Gal Start To Enjoy Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.