Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking (113723 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Luckysbab: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
Klass99:

Yes we are! I recently learnt this from an 82 year old woman at a gathering, where we spent time with her just chilling and gisting.

She explained that women are polygamous in nature too, but a patriarchal society and men in particular, work hard to suppress that in us, for fear of bastard children and raising other men's children (paternity fraud)

They tell us that as women it is wrong to even admire Dave while dating Tony (just admiration o). They make us feel it is extremely bad and slutty to admire or feel an attraction to a different man, other than the one you're dating or married to.

Chocho (as she is fondly called) further explained that feelings of admiration and attraction in us are natural and not wrong. However, the difference between us and men is that we have more discipline and self control, we don't often act on our feelings like they do. Part of it being the conditioning by patriarchy to believe it is wrong for us but okay for them. I thought she made a lot of sense

Women don't act on their feelings?! Interesting.

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by PDJT: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
-What is stopping her from leaving the marriage for the street? Fvck boys are earnestly waiting for her.

-When you see able-bodied men paying brideprice for an Olosho, this is the result. cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by kosiebe(m): 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
Effects of Gbola😂😆
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by nwagwunak: 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

What if that new isn't nice as the ex? She would complain of good sex but not being nice? Would you advice her to jump on to the next man?

A cheat is always a cheat. No excuses

I need job in Lagos, anyone kind.

I'm also starving. Make person help me na. Any amount. Please o

00_55-99_78-10 @ccess

Adewale Peter Adeleye, stop this disgraceful act of begging

7 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by skj1377(m): 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
iykofias:
See the smelly thing
no shame. This is the second shamelessness I see posted by a mature female today. Men need to be careful
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by jubrilELsudan: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Princedapace(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
If only we would also give this same advice to all men who think having a side chicken makes sense. undecided

No body stops her from doing same. The only problem here is that over here, men marry women, women dont marry men. So, if she tries it, her husband is most likely going to chase her away.

So, for women to also enjoy the side cock stuff, they need to start wooing men, take their people to marry men, attend to the wedding bills and list and men move in with them. So, they can do all these too.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Kobojunkiee: 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
virginboy1:
â–  In this way and manner that innocent man life is likely at stake.. lipsrsealed.I just hope he sees this fb post of his pre-cheating wife and save himself before its to late...."He should learn from the man that got killed by his wife because she was cheating on him with her pastor whom plans to marry her''. Wont the surprised the innocent man may be carrying out 100% responsibilities and showing high commitment for her, only for another prick to be scratching her.Tuah cry
1. How exactly did you arrive at the conclusion that the man is innocent? What makes you think that the very reason why she decided to post that had nothing to do with the knowledge her husband may have already been cheating? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Kobojunkiee: 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
Princedapace:
â–  No body stops her from doing same. The only problem here is that over here, men marry women, women dont marry men. So, if she tries it, her husband is most likely going to chase her away. So, for women to also enjoy the side cock stuff, they need to start wooing men, take their people to marry men, attend to the wedding bills and list and men move in with them. So, they can do all these too.
1. It wasn't always the case though because, during the time of your ancestors, some cultures allowed women to have concubines. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by mechanics(m): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
She should open up to her husband so he will adjust where necessary.
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
Mrtaye:

Nothing like polygamous but polyandrous in nature..... polygamy is to men as polyandry is to women
Actually, it's polygamous and she is correct. Polygamy applies to both genders when you want to be specific for men it is polygyny, for women it is polyandry.
Polygamy is not for men alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Princedapace(m): 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. It wasn't always the case though because, during the time of your ancestors, some cultures allowed women to have concubines. undecided

That is like eating ur cake and having it back. Women should join men and start wooing men, take up their wedding list and bring their peple to marry the man. This way, they lead the home and can have side bf and if the man refuses, they kick the man out and he returns the groom price.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Kukutenla: 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lol. She's just catching cruise
Who married the okpo
She's an ENP seeking attention through her fantasies

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by AMI3(m): 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
Abeg this one na cruise. I am into one group like that.

All those post is just to make people comment. Una don make it national make una the relax some times not every thing worth sharing

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by wizkidblogger(f): 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
fire ko, tsunami nii

mtchew
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by dwana91(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
Scam alert

(09067375024
08148994054)

twitter names @_gtbank_help__ @Gtco_support__G

this account above is scamming people claiming they are @gtbank, @gtb_help

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by AlphaHakimi: 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by nedekid: 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
Fahvvy:
Whether or not this is cruise is IRRELEVANT, but one thing I know for certainty is that if I was the woman's husband, I'd be serving her divorce papers undecided...
Oga, critically looking at it, she is just saying what majority of married women have in their mind. The only difference is that she said it out.
As I alway say, if men knew just 10% of what their wives think or do, 99% of marriages will end as you say ie served with divorce papers.
Men should just hope they fall within the 1% or if not, let their case not be that bad.
As it is said, thief na person them catch.
grin

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by obowunmi(m): 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
I like that she’s HONEST.
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Synty00: 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ok sir
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by MrAgbako: 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:
grin result of dating multiple men while single. Well, some women are polygamous(polyandrous)in nature
no let those feminist hear u o 😂 perhaps those ones that don't agree to it😂
Wondering dicck is equals to wondering Toto abeg😂
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Kobojunkiee: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
Princedapace:
â–  That is like eating ur cake and having it back.
â–  Women should join men and start wooing men, take up their wedding list and bring their peple to marry the man. This way, they lead the home and can have side bf and if the man refuses, they kick the man out and he returns the groom price.
1. Why do people like you always argue with blinders on abeg? There are different kinds of marriages out there, as it is not just the kind you were raised to know of that exists. undecided

2. There are lots of men who were supposedly wooed by their women. Haven't you heard of women inserting themselves into the man's circle to cause him to notice them? Or have you never heard of wrecking a man's relationship in order to insert themselves as his love interest instead? As for wedding lists, if a man pays for the list, that is the man's business. Na your forefathers set that nonsense up for their own benefits — they felt they had to get something for trading their girls to another man. So, if you have complaints, take it up with the men who charge those things. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by lamalang(m): 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
That's the problem of turning a hoe to a housewife

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by cliqtips: 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ceenachi:
For real undecided

Modified
I just went through her Facebook and I'm 100 percent sure of the lady
Unbelievable undecided undecided

Facebook is another world entirely
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by 2mch(m): 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
It’s just fact that a lot of people are really bad in bed. A lot of women tell me and the guys don’t make effort. They think marriage is enough. Abeg go see doctor if you get Erectile dysfunction. A lot of men are suffering this but too proud to seek help. Women like sex a lot. But their husband rather run to small girls who are only satisfied with money.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Ken4Christ: 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
The real truth is that there is a strong influence of the spirit of lust in the air. Even the most holy will fall except by God's grace.

Satan knows that his time is so short. So he has released lust into the air. It takes prayer and decision to say no to some temptations.

4 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Habib101: 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
Chaii some women don't know what men are going through even in act of the intimate, it is well

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by UniqueDennis(m): 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
Maynman:

Men and Women are not the same.

U they mind am? Her common sense won't tell that it is what is hard that is rewarded and not what is easy
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Darnell9(m): 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
Elmojiid:
Divorce and marry person wey get your time and Dey last for bed
chikena
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by NezzyMike: 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
EriMma1:
LoL.. e don happen!

This is what happens when you have sampled different types and sizes during your singlehood.

This generation ehn... God help us. Good for the husband. I don't pity men cos they clearly go after these ladies with Ashawo vibes forgetting that such women are not easily satisfied with one man and would one day get bored of them.

Until you experience marriage, you'll know that s£x and tender loving care are very important!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.