Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Slept With 155 Prostitutes - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With 155 Prostitutes (48146 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
Repent for The Kingdom of GOD has come. Give your life to Jesus Christ only that way you can be delivered and saved that you be not destroyed. Therapy can't save you because you really are under an influence. Bros, come oh people dey wonder say Gabriel go soon sound trumpet you na score of prostitute you busy your life dey keep?
Na men like you dey Nigeria?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Hassanmaye(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ibechris2:
I am only thinking of the money u may have spent as a result of this ur lifestyle.

Calculate how much u have spent in one year and multiply it by the number of years including the condoms,short let and drinks.

As an igbo boy wey like money,this kind waste go buy me land for my village or Abuja.

Continue...subsidy removal is going to make u have the real feelings.
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Hassanmaye(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
Octopusssy:

But you will get the same high with one woman, won't you? All women are the same down there, you know.

Run to Jesus. He is waiting to receive you and heal you of this addiction
Are you sure they are the same?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Stevenbright(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
lexy2014:

What makes you think the story is true?

The story being true or not is actually none of my business. I just felt like sharing my opinion on the issue and that is it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by JustcallmeFavou(f): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:
I have come to the conclusion that I'm addicted to prostitutes. It started in 2010 when I first slept with a hooker. Its 13yrs now and I still patronise prostitutes. I slept with 155 of them, 55 were without protection.

The problem right now is that I don't have that much feelings for the new girl I'm dating. Since she's been in my life I have been able to stop but I noticed my soul still longs to experience that feeling of getting high and banging a hoxx.

In fact, I'm thinking if ending this relationship should be my next line of action.

This is not the first time, my past relationships ended because the feelings weren't there.

What would you suggest? Does sleeping with many partners make one loose the feeling of love? I don't get it, I can't even love, it's not just there.

No here to judge you or talk you down. You deep deliverance Bro. What you're doing is not normal. You even mentioned you can't love, and you feel lost.

Start by soaking yourself daily with the word of God. Discipline yourself in this aspect, and watch your life transform for the better.

The earlier you ask God to help you stop this addiction, the better for you, and your soul. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by blueAgent(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Goalnaldo:
They are addictive. I lost my virginity there in 2018. I keep count too, although mine is just 16. I even ask them their state, lol. I havent patronise them since this year. Yesterday, i went to see the house i intend to rent and the girls i saw gave ashewo vibes. I became sceptical. A part of me wants to end that lifestyle but my canal man is urging for sex, after all, like they, say body no be firewood.

My bro run.

Never go that route, you would live to regret it.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by lekan3531(m): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ur life can never remain d same... U don spoil ur heaven for dis earth. Useless man
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by blueAgent(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
aflovic:
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. we come unto Him we shall find rest unto our souls (Matthew 11:28-3)
1.) Your body is not yours it belongs to God
2.) You are carrying a heavy laden come to Jesus the burden bearer to help you.
Its only in Jesus you can find solution to your problem.
I beseech you brother come to Him, He will help you to overcome this chronic addiction.
Pray this prayer and He will save you and have faith in Him
Lord Jesus, I confess my sins and ask for your forgiveness. Please come into my heart as my Lord and Savior. Take complete control of my life and help me to walk in Your footsteps daily by the power of the Holy Spirit. Thank you Lord for saving me and for answering my prayer.

Hmm!!! I wish it was this simple.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Wisswhales007: 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
It's all about self determination before you fit leave the thing and moreover you're heading towards destruction if you don't Stop, Stopping it won't kill you. I assumed you've buried yourself in it,
First and foremost kill the feelings and urge to have sex all the time it might be affecting you financially.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Olu1000: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:
I have come to the conclusion that I'm addicted to prostitutes. It started in 2010 when I first slept with a hooker. Its 13yrs now and I still patronise prostitutes. I slept with 155 of them, 55 were without protection.

The problem right now is that I don't have that much feelings for the new girl I'm dating. Since she's been in my life I have been able to stop but I noticed my soul still longs to experience that feeling of getting high and banging a hoxx.
In fact, I'm thinking if ending this relationship should be my next line of action.

This is not the first time, my past relationships ended because the feelings weren't there.

What would you suggest? Does sleeping with many partners make one loose the feeling of love? I don't get it, I can't even love, it's not just there.

First thing is to go for a HIV and hepatitis test.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Gjc123(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:

Send me a message on WhatsApp. I know someone that can help
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by matm: 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Better leave that girl before you destroy her with your dorty prick

Because the guy opened up to say d truth.If an average girl opens up to tell you the number of guys she has slept with, you will Flee, and begin to see her as a toilet.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by matm: 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Better leave that girl before you destroy her with your dorty prick

Because the guy opened up to say d truth.If an average girl opens up to tell you the number of guys she has slept with, you will Flee, and begin to see her as a toilet.God will help d guy change for saying d truth.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by vislabraye(m): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:

I don't know why I keep scores, but I certainly like it.

Nothing really. What I think I'm addicted to is the feeling of getting high and having sex. I get bored, I get hooked. But now I fear I can't stay with one woman.

You maybe right, though I always feel all this therapy section is a total waste of time and money if you aren't ready to call it a quit.

You keep score because you have OCD. But that not withstanding, you have to be careful doing it raw. If you are not infected it's because your're lucky.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Ojahman: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
your name "pussykills'' speaks volume. May it not come to pass in your case.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ChocolateWine(f): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
Watch this experience. It's only 6 minutes long

https://www.jw.org/open?lank=docid-502015502_1_VIDEO&wtlocale=E
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
Yea, right! grin i have slept with nearly 200 women in the last 30 years, Most of them are prostitutes. I love prostitutes they are much prettier, honest, trustworthy, reliable, responsible, very hygienic, very good listeners, unlike most of the women we call "wives" or girlfriends"

I have slept with Russian prostitutes, British, South African, Vietnamese, Philiphino, Thai, Polish, Spanish, French, Naigerian, Ugandan, Jamaican, Indian, i visit Amsterdam red light districts always to have sex with Dutch and German prostitutes and smoke weed. grin

I could never stop having sex with prostitutes, as i ve said most of them are beautiful more than the ussual so called "girlfriends". I can tell a prostitute my secrets and she will keep them in her mind, but my so called "girlfriends" did not keep my secrets, by the way, what are the difference between girlfriends and prostitutes? Nothing!!

I have spent hundreds of £££s on prostitutes and it was and still well worth the money. grin i love prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by sunkieisland(m): 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
If your post is accurate, we can therefore say that you've a got a part of you in more than 160 people; estimating that you equally slept with 5 other people that aren't oloshos.

YOu can't have pieces of your personality in over 160 places and expect to have a normal relationship.

You seriously need help and trust me the kind of help you need is what the resident pastor (righteousness) talks about not just therapy.
because you never can tell who the 160 people are really undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Xandelle: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
Octopusssy:
You are a carrier of 1,085 demons. We shall call you 'Legion', for they are many that liveth inside you.

Wehdon sir

Lmao... 1085 from 155.. Is it meiosis or mitosis. Kai nairalanders eh grin
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ekenehosen: 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
come to LORDS CHOSEN CHURCH and receive your deliverance. YOU NEED FREEDOM
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Beey(f): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:

You seem to be deriving pride from this abomination. You keeping numbers seems to be a thing that gives you a feeling of having conquered.Do you realize that what you are doing is pretty much signing your death certificate without using a pen & paper? I am sure you must have contracted a host of STI. Many people will give you different solutions. As for me, Jesus is all I know and He’s what I’d offer you. What you have right now is all vanity. Ask yourself that if you were to be bedridden today, how many of those prostitutes would come to clean and take care of you? Also, therapy is important to deal with that pain you are trying to numb by keeping multiple prostitutes. So it’s Jesus, therapy & cutting of friends who you frequent those dens of prostitutes with.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by rafcrown(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
200=155.Gambatte in
Japaness.Keep your chin up.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by GloriousGbola: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Octopusssy:
You are a carrier of 1,085 demons. We shall call you 'Legion', for they are many that liveth inside you.

Wehdon sir

Ehen - this is the mummy go we know and love.

I was wondering about all those hairy chest 8 pack and tight butt posts. cheesy
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Princevee11(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
[quote author=Pussykills post=122589115]I have come to the conclusion that I'm addicted to prostitutes. It started in 2010 when I first slept with a hooker. Its 13yrs now and I still patronise prostitutes. I slept with 155 of them, 55 were without protection.

What would you suggest? Does sleeping with many partners make one loose the feeling of love? I don't get it, I can't even love, it's not just there..

Na now eye you , Legend ?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Princevee11(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
#Na now eye clear legend ooh

have come to the conclusion that I'm addicted to prostitutes. It started in 2010 when I first slept with a hooker. Its 13yrs now and I still patronise prostitutes. I slept with 155 of them, 55 were without protection.

What would you suggest? Does sleeping with many partners make one loose the feeling of love? I don't get it, I can't even love, it's not just there..

Na now eye you , Legend ?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Dchampion65: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
Psycho

Therapy fast

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Farfalla(f): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:

What do you need LOVE and FEELINGS for?
LOGIC is all you need.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Kokoboss: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
Patented:
lots of guys sleep with Prostitutes but what worries me about your case is that you are keeping the score........like why?!!

even tracking protection and non protection.

Maybe you need therapy.

on the flip side what about them has you hooked?
This is true. At least 80% of men don sleep with ashewo before.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by BiGVEEN58(m): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
Moh247:
It's weird you keep count of Olosho... I know of a man and a responsible one at home who got major road contracts under Aregbesola and Ajimobi

My friend's father is his friend and club member and my friend is his PA

No hyping, but this man must have fvcked over a thousand Olosho

He never sleeps alone and never has an idle time not working or with his family or banging olosho

I was waiting for this comment. From what I have seen, 155 is a small number. Lol. Some men dey run 600+
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by DeGLORIOUS: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
Palypaly:

You’re a wasted sperm. Useless man
What about the prostitutes? Are you sure you have known only one man since you were born? If you call him wasted and useless, if this man happens to come across Jesus like the woman in the Bible who was reported for sleeping with a man, what would Jesus call him? Some of you eh, do you think some of these things are ordinary? If you can't help, keep the insults.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by gfelo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
Are you for real?
Pussykills:

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by BiGVEEN58(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
Farfalla:

What do you need LOVE and FEELINGS for ?
LOGIC is all you need.

You can't follow an average young Nigerian girl with logic. It won't work. You have to bend or pretend to be foolish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.