Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex (49820 Views)

My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by ojei10: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
These kind of stories are scary
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by HOSTCOM(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Omo, this one thick o. How can a married person take permission to go and visit a friend over the weekend when your family will need you most? If any woman try that nonsense and I find out, that will be the end of the marriage because my rule is...once I don't cheat on you, you're not permitted to even think of cheating let alone executing it. Awon omo oshi gbogbo.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Onliie(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
Persephone1:
Forgive her , fight for your home, fast and pray for her. That she played away match outside doesn't mean she doesn't love you. Wear sexy underwear for her, attract your wife again. Don't forget to fast and pray again.

"Women" are polygamous in nature.
Lol
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by bigiyaro(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
95% of women working in an office, wether married or single, fvcks their co-worker at a point in time.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Fearcom(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
So what do you want us to do?

Advice.....yes
Shut up....yes
Ask stupid questions....nain

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by omron(m): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
[quote author=Newton2024 post=122598526][/quote]

This happens to me about 8 years back

There is no kind of love I don't show this girl
I gave her everything, pay her house rent in school and all that .

She visited a guy overnight.
She lied she was visiting her secondary school mate old friend I ask her to let me speak with the girl not knowing she went to spend weekend with a guy .

When my calls was too much that night she switched off the phone I was in abuja then to find wetin we go chop ooo..

When the phone rang she said her friend went to grind pepper and after 30 minutes I called back she said her friend came back from grinding pepper and went to sleep that was where I started suspecting foul play...she later switched off throughout the night.

Next day around 9am morin she switched on fone and told me she has left her friend place I disagreed and told her to let me speak with her ,she later arranged someone on d Street to disguise as the friend so during the process of asking that one question on phone ,I asked which secondary school she went she miss road wella she collected d fone from her arrnagee friend and that was when she confessed she slept in friend house that there is no sex......I forgive her and move on later she had a baby for me and after she finish school she came to stay in my house my baby was one and half years then ,

One night I entered the house late she has already slept off, she forgot to password her fone

She was chatting someone on whatsapp and slept while chatting when I entered I collected her fone from her hand a message dropped and I checked it was this same guy she went to visit that time which she told me that she has already deleted his number it was this same guy she was chatting again she now change the name of the guy to woman name ...I checked d dp to know it was the guy....wen I started going tru their chats infact ...different sex chats and all that and this woman is already living under my roof ooo with my baby....I had to pursue her from my house to her fathers house ....that was how she became a baby mama till today..my baby Is with her since then my daughter would be 8 years old this year .

Fear woman ....women are dangerous creatures

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by mediclife1987(m): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2023

Was telling someone the no of married women's no I have on my phone, hin think sey I dey lie.

The tin sef shock me walahi, as married women no dey waste time gimme their digits.

E come even make me no longer interested in them again sef...

One don gimme 10missed calls already, cone send message to me sey I put something for her mind...

Chai! Married women cheap die walahi...
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Nefort: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kriss216:
Married women are becoming something else these days. Imagine leaving your home to go sleep with your colleague undecided

May God save and protect all married men in Nigeria. Amen

As if married men don't do worse.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by mehooy: 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
So what do you want us to do?

Learn from it if you can.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Chynx(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, Truly you should believe ur Wife.

The guy did Nothing. He only Touched her and PRESSED her breast small.

Just Forgive ur Wife and Monitor the Guy. smiley

...as monitor lizard wey you be na. grin
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by jimcaddy(m): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
Men here running their mouths that "I will never tolerate a cheating wife", ask yourselves this question, should your wives tolerate a cheating husband? The same way it hurts a woman when a man is seen in the company of a female is also the same way it will hurt a man when his wife is seen in the midst of men. Cuz we men like to lie like we don't cheat, but once your wife does it to you like this, all hell will let loose.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
jimcaddy:
Men here running their mouths that "I will never tolerate a cheating wife", ask yourselves this question, should your wives tolerate a cheating husband? The same way it hurts a woman when a man is seen in the company of a female is also the same way it will hurt a man when his wife is seen in the midst of men. Cuz we men like to lie like we don't cheat, but once your wife does it to you like this, all hell will let loose.

You're just saying rubbish...who told you your wife cant cheat on you even when you've been faithful?

When e reach your turn and your wife cheats on you forgive her and allow her continue to stay under your roof.

Simp

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
jimcaddy:

Oh you're a girl posing as a man self..
You're not even to be taken seriously self
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by mayo47(m): 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
And we're amongst the most religious countries. Why deceive ourseleves?

insidelife22:
These days everyone is a cheat.
Husband and wife included
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by luminouz(m): 12:16am On Apr 20, 2023
iSense247:

My wife cheated when we were in courtship. She slept with an elderly man about twenty times. She later confessed but blamed me for not giving her sex whenever she needed it. This is someone we both agreed on no sex before marriage.

Now we are married and I am sure she will cheat again whenever she has the opportunity to do so. But I won't leave her because I'm not sure the next woman would be better than her. Infidelity is a pandemic among nigerian women. It didn't start today. It started during the time of our grandmothers.
shocked shocked

You are finished

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Abutz: 1:19am On Apr 20, 2023
In patience Jonathan's voice for sure
abbasajao:

Will you keep quiet?
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Abutz: 1:34am On Apr 20, 2023
Oh my gosh I love you... well in the most Godly way!
Tutu82:

I am sorry this has happened to you,but your first statement is a faulty generalisation.Women get bored should read “some”women.

She has told a terrible lie and committed adultery and there is no excuse but you need to decide if that is enough to end your marriage.Have you never told a lie or stepped out of your marriage?.

Think about all you have invested in the relationship and if there was truly love in it.

You could both go for couple counselling it might work and it might not but some people do change their ways.

I hope we read some better news from you soon.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by THEGALADIMA(m): 2:59am On Apr 20, 2023
But on a serious note, how did this travesty happen.
How can your wife spend the weekend or pass a night at another man's house.
For me its gross "see finish", disrespect and that she doesn't give a danm. That move is too risky, you seff you try sey you managed to allow her confess..........normally its hard for someone to confess to cheating.
Moving forward, I suggest you both take a break..this lady fit do you extreme harm, this thing she did men was just too much.

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by THEGALADIMA(m): 3:17am On Apr 20, 2023
Very matured and God-fearing comment.
I hope this comment would uplift the OP

Tutu82:

I am sorry this has happened to you,but your first statement is a faulty generalisation.Women get bored should read “some”women.

She has told a terrible lie and committed adultery and there is no excuse but you need to decide if that is enough to end your marriage.Have you never told a lie or stepped out of your marriage?.

Think about all you have invested in the relationship and if there was truly love in it.

You could both go for couple counselling it might work and it might not but some people do change their ways.

I hope we read some better news from you soon.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Newton2024: 5:00am On Apr 20, 2023
mediclife1987:

Was telling someone the no of married women's no I have on my phone, hin think sey I dey lie.

The tin sef shock me walahi, as married women no dey waste time gimme their digits.

E come even make me no longer interested in them again sef...

One don gimme 10missed calls already, cone send message to me sey I put something for her mind...

Chai! Married women cheap die walahi...
Married women see sex outside marriage as adventure and they are not afraid of (unwarranted) pregnancy because they have a man at home they will pin it on. Married women don't want you to use condom during sex. They want it raw.

But it won't end well for both on the long run.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Newton2024: 5:03am On Apr 20, 2023
omron:

This happens to me about 8 years back

There is no kind of love I don't show this girl
I gave her everything, pay her house rent in school and all that .

She visited a guy overnight.
She lied she was visiting her secondary school mate old friend I ask her to let me speak with the girl not knowing she went to spend weekend with a guy .

When my calls was too much that night she switched off the phone I was in abuja then to find wetin we go chop ooo..

When the phone rang she said her friend went to grind pepper and after 30 minutes I called back she said her friend came back from grinding pepper and went to sleep that was where I started suspecting foul play...she later switched off throughout the night.

Next day around 9am morin she switched on fone and told me she has left her friend place I disagreed and told her to let me speak with her ,she later arranged someone on d Street to disguise as the friend so during the process of asking that one question on phone ,I asked which secondary school she went she miss road wella she collected d fone from her arrnagee friend and that was when she confessed she slept in friend house that there is no sex......I forgive her and move on later she had a baby for me and after she finish school she came to stay in my house my baby was one and half years then ,

One night I entered the house late she has already slept off, she forgot to password her fone

She was chatting someone on whatsapp and slept while chatting when I entered I collected her fone from her hand a message dropped and I checked it was this same guy she went to visit that time which she told me that she has already deleted his number it was this same guy she was chatting again she now change the name of the guy to woman name ...I checked d dp to know it was the guy....wen I started going tru their chats infact ...different sex chats and all that and this woman is already living under my roof ooo with my baby....I had to pursue her from my house to her fathers house ....that was how she became a baby mama till today..my baby Is with her since then my daughter would be 8 years old this year .

Fear woman ....women are dangerous creatures
Bro, how are you sure the baby belong to you but not the other guy?
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by obontami: 6:00am On Apr 20, 2023
Persephone1:
Forgive her , fight for your home, fast and pray for her. That she played away match outside doesn't mean she doesn't love you. Wear sexy underwear for her, attract your wife again. Don't forget to fast and pray again.

"Women" are polygamous in nature.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by floret23(f): 6:35am On Apr 20, 2023
alobright17:

Truly mosques are scam , even allah said we should be careful about them, some imams fuks both married and under age . If you say you don’t know this then you’re also a scam .
You are right. Even your terrorist Mohammed was a womanizer and a pedophile.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by alobright17(m): 7:35am On Apr 20, 2023
floret23:
You are right. Even your terrorist Mohammed was a womanizer and a pedophile.
who’s Muhammad? The last time I checked it’s Jesus that Bible told me died in the cross for my sins not any Muhammad, which means I’m a Christian. The difficulties with we Christians always want to say oh Muslims are also doing bad things why are we not saying , to me that’s a very useless argument to make because we can’t say since other people’s children are prostitutes , armed robbers e.t.c for that our children should join them .

We Christians hate truth that’s why once we hear it we will jump int to say the person saying it is a Muslim. Beat your chest and say some pastors are not worse than yahoo boys and sleeps with both married women and underage girls, your justification will be or Muslims are also doing it . Abeg is God going to judge you based on what others did ?
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by alobright17(m): 7:44am On Apr 20, 2023
advanceDNA:

U showed signs of frustration by making my comment about what its not...it doesnt matter weds ur opinion is true or not...u even attacked me in the process calling me a scam

U are indeed frustrated....nothing childish about pointing it out to u...
attacked you with truth, now I can understand because truth hurts, once truth is said the person will feel attacked that's exactly what happened here. But hello that won't stop the truth from flying, if you like you can feel whatever or say whatever, It won't deter me.

Your shouting of frustration doesn't necessarily mean anything is just a mere thought of yours.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by advanceDNA: 7:56am On Apr 20, 2023
alobright17:
attacked you with truth, now I can understand because truth hurts, once truth is said the person will feel attacked that's exactly what happened here. But hello that won't stop the truth from flying, if you like you can feel whatever or say whatever, It won't deter me.

Your shouting of frustration doesn't necessarily mean anything is just a mere thought of yours.

Lol...ur comment doesnt even relate with my initial comment...u sounded out of context...
....so ...please what truth did u attack me with?
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Benwems(m): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2023
Women does not respect the institution of marriage these days.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2023
ifihearam:
Men cheat for the fun of it or being spontaneous unlike women especially those in a serious relationship or marriage cheat with a premeditated motive, they hear, accept, digest and process the manner at which to cheat. For instance, a man goes to a club or party, sees a sexy girl who likes him,he could smooth talk his way into smashing her that same day without collecting her number,yes he cheated but its not the same with women, its long process and thats why it MUST NEVER be forgiven.
You saw how she kept reminding him all WEEK prior to the day?(they calculate it and its intentional
How would a married woman tell you she wants to go spend all weekend with colleague in the first place?

Kings, please be on the look out,DNA IS A MUST no matter how much you like or love her, they cannot be trusted 100%.

Very funny.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Karlifate: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2023
Chetas81:
THE NIGERIAN WOMEN AND PILLOW ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER

🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Chetas81(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2023
Karlifate:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I no dey lie
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Karlifate: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
Chetas81:
I no dey lie

grin grin
But wetin be dat thing wey dey get in common sef
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Chetas81(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
Karlifate:

grin grin
But wetin be dat thing wey dey get in common sef
if you no be woman pls asked woman

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Couple Spotted Using Man In The Box As Back Drop For Wedding Photo - Pictures / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.