Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex (49833 Views)

My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by jimmychang: 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
iSense247:

My wife cheated when we were in courtship. She slept with an elderly man about twenty times. She later confessed but blamed me for not giving her sex whenever she needed it. This is someone we both agreed on no sex before marriage.

Now we are married and I am sure she will cheat again whenever she has the opportunity to do so. But I won't leave her because I'm not sure the next woman would be better than her. Infidelity is a pandemic among nigerian women. It didn't start today. It started during the time of our grandmothers.

Old man dey lash your girlfriend while you were courting her while she made you agree to no sex before marriage.You fucking cuck.

She blamed you for it and still manipulated you into marrying her.Men really fell off.Na so you hate yourself.Giving stupid excuses that bla bla the next woman might be worse.You be maaalooooo better cow!!!

72 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Kobojunkiee: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
riverbird:
You guys want to rub shoulders with what isn't your God designed way to live wink, but it's fine keep on trying to match shoulders......a woman who has multiple men friends is called a harlot but can you tell me same if a man who has multiple wives? grin
Learn to leave God and His mention out of your brain farts abeg! undecided

What you subscribe to are instead ideals defined by your ancestors who probably thought that by skewing the diction in favor of men, they could rule over the women folk and their desires. Sadly, the truth is what is finally bubbling up in your faces today. Women have always been just as polygamous as men. undecided
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
exactly! grin
I can not can grin grin grin

Gbogbo wa lama wa alrightgrin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by jimmychang: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Indeed, this problem isn't new and it grows as society is no longer able to forward the vicious lie that polygamous is a man-only feature. Women have always desired to have multiple partners and during the time of our ancestors, some cultures attempted to work this out by allowing wives to have concubines. However, over time the diction shifted towards men alone being polygamous. However, that diction has failed in causing change intended as the truth is not easy to hide anymore. undecided

Nothing like culture bla bla bla,nothing like trying to oppress women or supress women wants or needs.There are no longer morals,no shame again,no respect.mtcheeeeww

There was a reason woman excesses were curbed,that gender is the origin of chaos.Even down to these current women.They have been know to be irrational hence they needed to be kept in check.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Kobojunkiee: 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
jimmychang:
■ Nothing like culture bla bla bla,nothing like trying to oppress women or supress women wants or needs.There are no longer morals,no shame again,no respect.mtcheeeeww
There was a reason woman excesses were curbed,that gender is the origin of chaos.Even down to these current women.They have been know to be irrational hence they needed to be kept in check.
1. You actually believed your lop-sided traditional rules which doubled as moral standards for many of you represented moral ideals worthy of abiding by? Come on! They were and still are nothing but egotistical standards designed to benefit the men and suppress the women. undecided

2. Oh, I see you are already well acquainted with the egotistical nature of what are your traditional moral standards. undecided
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
folake4u:

Your head dey there. grin cheesy
Lol we have to encourage men to be virtuous men too grin grin
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by DaTruths: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
Killbillz:

Asin ehhn... I done kukuma remove mind since. Bm sure pass. With time I go explain to my kids for forgiveness if anyone vex put. I no just want anymore wahala join sad

What if the baby mama eventually gets pregnant for another guy and born.

You no go even fit cough because you didn't marry her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by jimmychang: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. You actually believed your lop-sided traditional rules which doubled as moral standards for many of you represented moral ideals worthy of abiding by? Come on! They were and still are nothing but egotistical standards designed to benefit the men and suppress the women. undecided

2. I see you are already aware of this fact about your traditional moral standards. undecided

Yeah they exist to keep humans in line and create order and prevent chaos.No law can favour everybody even God himself his laws won't favour everybody.

Nothing egotistical about it.Leave your women to hoe about and see the repercussions.Bastard children and decayed morals.Women behave alike irrespective of their age,20,40,80.They don't mature like men.Mtchwwwww.

Anyhow,current female role models are whores and prostitutes.I guess it is the times we are in.Religion and morals has gone to the dogs.Only fans and prostitution on the rise.And you are saying women were oppressed.They were kept in check because they would disrupt peace with their unstable emotions.

They are always on self destruct mode.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Kobojunkiee: 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
jimmychang:
■ Yeah they exist to keep humans in line and create order and prevent chaos.No law can favour everybody even God himself his laws won't favour everybody. Nothing egotistical about it.Leave your women to LovePeddler about and see the repercussions.Bastard children and decayed morals.Women behave alike irrespective of their age,20,40,80.They don't mature like men.Mtchwwwww. Anyhow,current female role models are whores and prostitutes.I guess it is the times we are in.Religion and morals has gone to the dogs.Only fans and prostitution on the rise.And you are saying women were oppressed.They were kept in check because they would disrupt peace with their unstable emotions. They are always on self destruct mode.
1. Good luck with keeping that delusion running then! undecided
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by riverbird: 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Learn to leave God and His mention out of your brain farts abeg! undecided

What you subscribe to are instead ideals defined by your ancestors who probably thought that by skewing the diction in favor of men, they could rule over the women folk and their desires. Sadly, the truth is what is finally bubbling up in your faces today. Women have always been just as polygamous as men. undecided

I wish you ladies know what you are doing, but sadly you all realize your mistakes late all the time. smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by jimmychang: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Good luck with keeping that delusion running then! undecided

You want to a free thinker too bad that you don't know when to stop.

Yall are hoes underneath.You can never place the standard of a man on a woman.

Spreading your legs for every Tom dick and Harry claiming feminism.Me self go enter and I will tell the story to my daughters of how useless it is.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Kobojunkiee: 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
Muffassa:
Imagine the emotional truama that comes with your gf cheating on you talk more of legally married wife damn. Imagine a wife having the guts to take permission from her husband to go Bleep another dick if she succeeded with that without being caught that one nar ALUTA CONTINUA LOL.
1. Imagine the emotional trauma women endure with cheating husbands in marriage then. Na the same thing. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Kobojunkiee: 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
riverbird:
■ I wish you ladies know what you are doing, but sadly you all realize your mistakes late all the time. smiley
1. What mistake would that be? undecided
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by riverbird: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. What mistake would that be? undecided

I should tell you grin?, No I won't it's better you realize it yourself, I believe that's the best way to learn wink

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Rokiat(f): 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
Blupen969:
Rokiat you are not a good person, change your ways or loose your waist, i am suspecting you, you deh Bleep dino abi?
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by folake4u(f): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol we have to encourage men to be virtuous men too grin grin

Of course. I highly recommend. cheesy
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
The tears on this thread no be here ooo shocked

And this is coming from the logical and unemotional being . Kikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin

Women have been in this situation, severally but here we are. You all should deal with it LOGICALLY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fun fact: Op might be cheating too . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by czarr(m): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
Persephone1:
Forgive her , fight for your home, fast and pray for her. That she played away match outside doesn't mean she doesn't love you. Wear sexy underwear for her, attract your wife again. Don't forget to fast and pray again.

"Women" are polygamous in nature.
stale..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
folake4u:

Of course. I highly recommend. cheesy
It's the wife's audacity for me grin grin grin . She is crrrrraaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyyy grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by folake4u(f): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
Persephone1:
It's the wife's audacity for me grin grin grin . She is crrrrraaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyyy grin

Lmaooo. I've been laughing since, you have no idea.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
folake4u:

Lmaooo. I've been laughing since, you have no idea.

Lol her own type of madness needs to be studied 😂 😂 😂

Abi they are in open marriage ni... I honestly can't imagine grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by TUANKU(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, Truly you should believe ur Wife.

The guy did Nothing. He only Touched her and PRESSED her breast small.

Just Forgive ur Wife and Monitor the Guy. smiley

grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by kelspinall(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
break up with thaa hooo.....post Malone lyrics

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by shopifyhero1: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hello everyone here is a big opportunity to monetize your digital skill by clicking on this link to check out wink

https://www.fiverr.com/shopifyhero_/boost-shopify-store-sales-with-complete-shopify-klaviyo-marketing-sales-funnel
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
[quote author=Newton2024 post=122598526][/quote]
I am sorry this has happened to you,but your first statement is a faulty generalisation.Women get bored should read “some”women.

She has told a terrible lie and committed adultery and there is no excuse but you need to decide if that is enough to end your marriage.Have you never told a lie or stepped out of your marriage?.

Think about all you have invested in the relationship and if there was truly love in it.

You could both go for couple counselling it might work and it might not but some people do change their ways.

I hope we read some better news from you soon.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by czarr(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Which one irritates and discourages you the most? The one about men having polygamous urges or you discovering that women also have those polygamous urges too? grin
Madam you rest na, he is not the cause of your traumatic past, stop ranting abeg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by folake4u(f): 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol her own type of madness needs to be studied 😂 😂 😂

Abi they are in open marriage ni... I honestly can't imagine grin grin grin grin

I swear down oh.

You can never tell too. It's funny how Op said his wife is bored.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by rickleye: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
[quote author=Newton2024 post=122598526][/quote]

My 2 cents - This is either fake or you are not based in Nigeria. Just some cues like " Good Loving " " Helping out with chores" and also that she owned up and said she needed a new flame ! Beside Siofar, a lost cause , no cultured woman would say that.

That said - Women do not easily cheat. Men do it far easier than women - There are stats and facts to back this up.
You need to understand this or else the next lady you date, you will not trust.
Whatever led to the breakage of the marriage was not the affair - Your marriage had cracks a long time ago and you didn't see it. Sex was the climax.

I would ask her what went wrong in the marriage, that you thought she was happy. That you thought the lines of communication were open both ways, that you understood her love language of showing affection or getting her roses or words of adoration. That the sex was " good" - was she satisfied when you "cum" or she was left high and dry after you dozed off on the bed.

Anyways, good luck on your next relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by iSense247: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Indeed, this problem isn't new and it grows as society is no longer able to forward the vicious lie that polygamous is a man-only feature. Women have always desired to have multiple partners and during the time of our ancestors, some cultures attempted to work this out by allowing wives to have concubines. However, over time the diction shifted towards men alone being polygamous. However, that diction has failed in causing change intended as the truth is not easy to hide anymore. undecided
How many men can satisfy a woman? Should a woman be allowed to marry more than one husband? Can you be a fourth husband to your wife?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Kobojunkiee: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
iSense247:
○How many men can satisfy a woman? Should a woman be allowed to marry more than one husband? Can you be a fourth husband to your wife?
1. Why do you immediately think in terms of setting a limit on the desires of women when there are no such limits placed on men? undecided
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Luckysbab: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
riverbird:

I wish you ladies know what you are doing, but sadly you all realize your mistakes late all the time. smiley

No dey engage those kids. You see how the 3-4 of them are replying one another as they are not getting the attention they desire.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Luckysbab: 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
czarr:
Madam you rest na, he is not the cause of your traumatic past, stop ranting abeg.

You get time, dey engage am.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.