Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex (49848 Views)

My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Karlifate: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
Chetas81:
if you no be woman pls asked woman

Na women-less planet I dey

So, na only you fit tell me laidees
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Karlifate: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
advanceDNA:

I like her reaction.....she get small shame..

.the one wey i dey hate na... u go fvck for outside come dey blame me for ur behaviour or tell me make i forgive u after i catch u....

that begging dey always sound to me like

"please allow me to continue cheating on u, i will be careful so u wont catch me again"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by benqo01(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
OP FORGIVE HER AND ALSO PRAY FOR HER TO CHANGE THAT IS THE WORD OF AN IDIOT ACTRESS THAT POSTED THAT SHIT

HOW DO U EXPLAIN TO SOMEONE THAT YOUR WIFE SLEEPS IN ANOTHER GUY CONDO AND NOTHING HAPPENED SHIT IS SO DISGUSTING TO HEAR
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Wenonawde(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
Persephone1:
Forgive her , fight for your home, fast and pray for her. That she played away match outside doesn't mean she doesn't love you. Wear sexy underwear for her, attract your wife again. Don't forget to fast and pray again.

"Women" are polygamous in nature.

Keep that advice for your elder brother when same thing happen to him

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Rachelchel: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
When I wanted to see my supervisor for my masters' thesis, I met a male colleague on the corridor who now followed me to my supervisor's office. I was heavily pregnant. You know what? My supervisor, a male oo was furious how a married woman will walk along a man/classmate that is not her husband. He scolded both of us. Hmmm I took the correction and understand where he was coming from. Now imagine a married woman sleeping over...what? I will never visit a man talk more of sleeping over

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Ebymyk(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
[quote author=Newton2024 post=122598526][/quote]chief, this your story has got me thinking too far about these women,I always ask what do they really want?its clear what a woman really wants is clearly unknown...
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by jimcaddy(m): 1:29am On Apr 21, 2023
Oya swear that you've been faithful to your wife ever since you married her.
Rayban25:

You're just saying rubbish...who told you your wife cant cheat on you even when you've been faithful?

When e reach your turn and your wife cheats on you forgive her and allow her continue to stay under your roof.

Simp
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Amumaigwe: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2023
Rayban25:

You're just saying rubbish...who told you your wife cant cheat on you even when you've been faithful?

When e reach your turn and your wife cheats on you forgive her and allow her continue to stay under your roof.

Simp

He doesn't know that a faithful man stands more chances of being cheated on by his wife than an unfaithful man. The female gender has a terrible aversion psychology: same that makes them see kind men as weak and irritating, while mean ones as masculine and attractive. It also makes them disdain men that ask them out, while admiring those that ignore them.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by josite: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2023
accept the fact with her ,u will be doing dna.accept the fact that if she finds the orher guy dick sweeter than urs they may plan to kill u.if u cannot forgive .please let her go.she indeed passed the boundary of marriage.whether or not they have sex is irrelevant.why lie to ur hubby to go spend the nite with another man.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by ucee64(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
omron:

This happens to me about 8 years back

There is no kind of love I don't show this girl
I gave her everything, pay her house rent in school and all that .

She visited a guy overnight.
She lied she was visiting her secondary school mate old friend I ask her to let me speak with the girl not knowing she went to spend weekend with a guy .

When my calls was too much that night she switched off the phone I was in abuja then to find wetin we go chop ooo..

When the phone rang she said her friend went to grind pepper and after 30 minutes I called back she said her friend came back from grinding pepper and went to sleep that was where I started suspecting foul play...she later switched off throughout the night.

Next day around 9am morin she switched on fone and told me she has left her friend place I disagreed and told her to let me speak with her ,she later arranged someone on d Street to disguise as the friend so during the process of asking that one question on phone ,I asked which secondary school she went she miss road wella she collected d fone from her arrnagee friend and that was when she confessed she slept in friend house that there is no sex......I forgive her and move on later she had a baby for me and after she finish school she came to stay in my house my baby was one and half years then ,

One night I entered the house late she has already slept off, she forgot to password her fone

She was chatting someone on whatsapp and slept while chatting when I entered I collected her fone from her hand a message dropped and I checked it was this same guy she went to visit that time which she told me that she has already deleted his number it was this same guy she was chatting again she now change the name of the guy to woman name ...I checked d dp to know it was the guy....wen I started going tru their chats infact ...different sex chats and all that and this woman is already living under my roof ooo with my baby....I had to pursue her from my house to her fathers house ....that was how she became a baby mama till today..my baby Is with her since then my daughter would be 8 years old this year .

Fear woman ....women are dangerous creatures
she lost all round women will never have sense, now she's a single mother and the nigga will eventually marry another girl
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by alobright17(m): 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol...ur comment doesnt even relate with my initial comment...u sounded out of context...
....so ...please what truth did u attack me with?
the truth I attacked you with is where I mentioned how truly churches are scam this day, so you won't see people seeing them so as doing the wrong thing.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by advanceDNA: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
alobright17:
the truth I attacked you with is where I mentioned how truly churches are scam this day, so you won't see people seeing them so as doing the wrong thing.

My initial comment is about our hypocrisy as people expecting sanity and perfection in marriages we didn't work for cos all we do is deliberately build a society of people that promote sexual discipline and madness....

Now ..the miracle here is how u made it about churches and calling me scam and attacking me with ur supposed truth oga... ur opinion and my comment is very unrelated..

Fine churches are scam.....u should take ur opinion and use to attack churches ... i dont have church, i am not a pastor.... u choosing to attck me for no reason is why i called u frustrated.... because clearly u have an underlying anger that is triggered anywhere u see the word church.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by BluntCrazeMan: 2:33am On Apr 24, 2023
Rokiat:
So what do you want us to do?
Nothing..

He just told the story of his life.
And that's just that
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Demigod22: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Which one irritates and discourages you the most? The one about men having polygamous urges or you discovering that women also have those same polygamous urges? grin

I am irrigated most by the fact that our generation do not understand the words, loyalty, Fidelity and respect for one's spouse.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Demigod22: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Xammie001:
Different Strokes for Different Folks
Guy my own be say i want to love now but what about later in My life maybe 50 years upwards

You have to cope with her if she is not doing anything wrong.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Kobojunkiee: 2:41am On Apr 26, 2023
Demigod22:
■ I am irrigated most by the fact that our generation do not understand the words, loyalty, Fidelity and respect for one's spouse.
1. You make it sound as though the one-sided translation that was applied to those terms by previous generations isn't partly to blame for why the current generation refuses to compromise as far as their individual right in a relationship. The masses no longer care for ideas regarding loyalty, fidelity, and respect that leave them shortchanged in relationships. I think that makes sense. undecided
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by OpemTobi: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by OpemTobi: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Sorry to hear this. You must have been through, 
I will please like to ask; what is her name?

omron:

She lied she was visiting her secondary school mate old friend I ask her to let me speak with the girl not knowing she went to spend weekend with a guy .

When my calls was too much that night she switched off the phone I was in abuja then to find wetin we go chop ooo..

When the phone rang she said her friend went to grind pepper and after 30 minutes I called back she said her friend came back from grinding pepper and went to sleep that was where I started suspecting foul play...she later switched off throughout the night.

Next day around 9am morin she switched on fone and told me she has left her friend place I disagreed and told her to let me speak with her ,she later arranged someone on d Street to disguise as the friend so during the process of asking that one question on phone ,I asked which secondary school she went she miss road wella she collected d fone from her arrnagee friend and that was when she confessed she slept in friend house that there is no sex......I forgive her and move on later she had a baby for me and after she finish school she came to stay in my house my baby was one and half years then ,

One night I entered the house late she has already slept off, she forgot to password her fone

She was chatting someone on whatsapp and slept while chatting when I entered I collected her fone from her hand a message dropped and I checked it was this same guy she went to visit that time which she told me that she has already deleted his number it was this same guy she was chatting again she now change the name of the guy to woman name ...I checked d dp to know it was the guy....wen I started going tru their chats infact ...different sex chats and all that and this woman is already living under my roof ooo with my baby....I had to pursue her from my house to her fathers house ....that was how she became a baby mama till today..my baby Is with her since then my daughter would be 8 years old this year .

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Harddiskng(m): 12:01am On Jun 10, 2023
Elmojiid:
Overlook it and give her another chance.. Nobody holy pass, men lie women lie

Godforbid!

A lair, a cheat, such a person can never change. I am sure he saw red flags before marrying her. may we never be in such a position.

omron:

Thanks for sharing

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. / Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.