Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex (49832 Views)

My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Mercury12(m): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
Lol
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pray about it, what did you stop doing? Have you suddenly lost shape? Is the sixpacks still there? Just work on yourself and put everything in prayers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by advanceDNA: 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
Elmojiid:
it's one of those things

I dey hustle to pay bills so we can have stress-free.....but u want to dey enjoy plenty dickś and still dey get enjoy the perks of being wifey...Baba.....its not one of those things....this is witchcraft....

The mind and body of an adultrous woman is divided....why will u want to be with such a person in the name of "its one of those things"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Mabizeka: 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
NBAjunior:

I want to suck your ass put my tongue on that butthole 😋😋
A man is behind that moniker or unless you are a bobrisky.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by folake4u(f): 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Persephone1:
Forgive her , fight for your home, fast and pray for her. That she played away match outside doesn't mean she doesn't love you. Wear sexy underwear for her, attract your wife again. Don't forget to fast and pray again.

"Women" are polygamous in nature.

He should enter WAR ROOM and pray for his home. 😂😂😂

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by mrcrabs(m): 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wetin dey really occur sef eh... Na wa o angry angry

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by tunize(m): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
Elmojiid:
there is always a reason for our action what she did is bad but over looking it is not easy. End it with her then
There’s always a reason for our actions and inactions not to that point self no matter the level of grievances. Best is to dissolve the marriage me personally i nor go fit’

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by jimmychang: 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
[quote author=Newton2024 post=122598526][/quote]

Your wife has psychological issues my dear.Either she is bipolar or she has abandonment issues. grin grin grin

She will still cheat om her next man.Those kind women will never be satisfied.They have a hole they are trying to fill if you are not careful you go suffer.

Or she has a crush on the Co worker already and they have been sexting which resulted in emotional attachment which might turn to love for him.No matter what you do as her husband,Bleep her till the heavens,her heart is with the Co worker my dear.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Blupen969(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rokiat:
So what do you want us to do?
Rokiat you are not a good person, change your ways or loose your waist, i am suspecting you, you deh Bleep dino abi?
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by abbasajao(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
Elmojiid:
there is always a reason for our action what she did is bad but over looking it is not easy. End it with her then

Will you keep quiet?
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Elmojiid(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
advanceDNA:

I dey hustle to pay bills so we can have stress-free.....but u want to dey enjoy plenty dickś and still dey get enjoy the perks of being wifey...Baba.....its not one of those things....this is witchcraft....

The mind and body of an adultrous woman is divided....why will u want to be with such a person in the name of "its one of those things"
I understand your point but she has her good side also, we are human but if she didn't tell you and denied it to the end, I have been in your shoe baba, woman are not worth it baba don't stress your self untop women

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Elmojiid(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
abbasajao:

Will you keep quiet?
talking from experience
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by advanceDNA: 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
Elmojiid:
I understand your point but she has her good side also, we are human but if she didn't tell you and denied it to the end, I have been in your shoe baba, woman are not worth it baba don't stress your self untop women

She ddnt tell ....she was caught...and she pulled the unrepentant cheat card...blaming her victim.... then later asking for another chance.. oga ade...thats just another chance to be more careful collecting the extra penís she's carving for....

Of course they are not worth the stress..so why will u now want to live with one that will stress u....a woman cant trust trust is automatic stress even if u dont catch her doing anything......woman wey i dont catch dey cheat....i go dey fear to enter am oooo

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Kobojunkiee: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
insidelife22:
These days everyone is a cheat.
Husband and wife included
Polygamous ar'us all! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Kobojunkiee: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kriss216:
Married women are becoming something else these days. Imagine leaving your home to go sleep with your colleague undecided
May God save and protect all married men in Nigeria. Amen
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Qatar2022: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
And you believe no sex? How did you found out she visit a man? If you do not find out she won't tell you now she want you to believe no sex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Kobojunkiee: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
advanceDNA:
Una never see anything.... grin We all crashed moral standards... There's no nothing like inappropriate again, we have replaced it with "sebi its legal" do what makes u happy...,.... We called churches and mosques that call for sexual discipline a scam..we attack both the messenger and the message. ...we call jumping around from one penis/pvssy to another woke and having fun....we now want to settle down.??..Its a lie....there is no settle down kán kán ... This is the reality... after u have built a strong habit of enjoying plenty dickś and pvssy btw ur 18-30 years with plenty of abortion to match ..u now want a ring and a marriage certificate to reset everything like nothing happened....... kó possible... Paternity fraud and plenty dose of infidelity ló ma end gbó gbó é ......hahahahaha
This reality started from the time of your ancestors who restricted polygamy to just men, simple! One reason why your attempts to use mosques and churches to stay women from exploring their rights to polygamy failed has to do with the obvious double standard in society. You can't have men living by separate laws as far as satisfying their desires when we are all humans after all. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by advanceDNA: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
This reality started from the time of your ancestors who restricted polygamy to just men, simple! One reason why your attempts to use mosques and churches to stay women from exploring their rights to polygamy failed has to do with the obvious double standard in society. You can't have men living by separate laws as far as satisfying their desires when we are all humans after all. undecided

Wèrèry àlàsho yii ti dè..... off point as usual

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by riverbird: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hahaha....this hoes ain't loyal..... grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2023

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Kobojunkiee: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
riverbird:
Hahaha....this hoes ain't loyal..... grin
Loyal to loyal men? undecided
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by bdon123(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
If this is true let her go...shes is a manipulative liar...no shades

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Kobojunkiee: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
Demigod22:
I am the last child of the family, I am thankful my two elder brothers are married, but this marriage thing is not for me. The way some people think, behave, the reasons for cheating and everything is so crazy, irritating and discouraging.
Which one irritates and discourages you the most? The one about men having polygamous urges or you discovering that women also have those same polygamous urges? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Kobojunkiee: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
bdon123:
If this is true let her go...shes is a manipulative liar...no shades
I hope you will give the same advice when a woman comes in to describe her husband as being equally manipulative. undecided
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Kobojunkiee: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
Persephone1:
Forgive her , fight for your home, fast and pray for her. That she played away match outside doesn't mean she doesn't love you. Wear sexy underwear for her, attract your wife again. Don't forget to fast and pray again.

"Women" are polygamous in nature.
exactly! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Kobojunkiee: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
Esortigress:
Pray about it, what did you stop doing? Have you suddenly lost shape? Is the sixpacks still there? Just work on yourself and put everything in prayers.
ROFLMAO!
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by iSense247: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
My wife cheated when we were in courtship. She slept with an elderly man about twenty times. She later confessed but blamed me for not giving her sex whenever she needed it. This is someone we both agreed on no sex before marriage.

Now we are married and I am sure she will cheat again whenever she has the opportunity to do so. But I won't leave her because I'm not sure the next woman would be better than her. Infidelity is a pandemic among nigerian women. It didn't start today. It started during the time of our grandmothers.

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
folake4u:

He should enter WAR ROOM and pray for his home. 😂😂😂
Oh I forgot to add this. Very important, how can I forget that! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by folake4u(f): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
Persephone1:
Oh I forgot to add this. Very important, how can I forget that! grin grin grin

Your head dey there. grin cheesy
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Kobojunkiee: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
iSense247:
My wife cheated when we were in courtship. She slept with an elderly man about twenty times. She later confessed but blamed me for not giving her sex whenever she needed it. This is someone we both agreed on no sex before marriage. Now we are married and I am sure she will cheat again whenever she has the opportunity to do so. But I won't leave her because I'm not sure the next woman would be better than her. Infidelity is a pandemic among nigerian women. It didn't start today. It started during the time of our grandmothers.
Indeed, this problem isn't new and it grows as society is no longer able to forward the vicious lie that polygamous is a man-only feature. Women have always desired to have multiple partners and during the time of our ancestors, some cultures attempted to work this out by allowing wives to have concubines. However, over time the diction shifted towards men alone being polygamous. However, that diction has failed in causing change intended as the truth is not easy to hide anymore. undecided
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by riverbird: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Loyal to loyal men? undecided

You guys want to rub shoulders with what isn't your God designed way to live wink, but it's fine keep on trying to match shoulders......a woman who has multiple men friends is called a harlot but can you tell me same if a man who has multiple wives? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Elmojiid(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
advanceDNA:

She ddnt tell ....she was caught...and she pulled the unrepentant cheat card...blaming her victim.... then later asking for another chance.. oga ade...thats just another chance to be more careful collecting the extra penís she's carving for....

Of course they are not worth the stress..so why will u now want to live with one that will stress u....a woman cant trust trust is automatic stress even if u dont catch her doing anything......woman wey i dont catch dey cheat....i go dey fear to enter am oooo
do the needful by letting her go or another chance, I won't advice you to let her go or give her another chance cos you're hurt now omo iya be careful with the decision you will make cos you're not in the right mind now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.