Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help (55930 Views)

My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Ever Suffered From Depression??? Please Share Your Story (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Elxandre(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Cj4charles:
She may have known that guy way before meeting you, and it will be difficult for her stop having sex with him## OKAFOR's LAW comes to mind🫢🫢
But na OP disvirgin her na grin
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by ipobarecriminals: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
sad u better dnt KILL urself on top of useless FREE GIVERS,DISTRIBUTORS of PUSI.
concho:
We started dating when she got admission in 2018. She was a novice and a church girl then .
There was nothing like intimacy till 2021 and that was when I deflowered her ,

Since I promised my self that I must marry who ever I deflowered , I started taking care of some parts of her needs hoping that I will get financially stable and settle down with her .

She was the type of girl that everyone assumed to be an angel . I trusted her more than anything on earth .

She is too jealous that she suspects that I’m cheating even when I was not . She misinterprets everything an opposite sex sends to me

Fast forward to 2022 . She visited one day and got upset that another girl referred to me as “babe” on chat instead of saying “hi” . I insisted that she brings her own phone so I check if a guy has never called her babe

On getting to her chat , I noticed this guy that she saved as “my favorite” . They had no chats (she deletes everything) . I decided to dig deeper only to find out that this guy has been going to her house (family house ) to sleep with her . It’s not once , it’s not twice . And it was frequent the period she even said I should give her space that they were doing family prayers

The worst is that I told the mum and elder siblings out of anger. They did absolutely nothing . The mum only denied knowing that the guy comes around when everyone is out

A month later, I saw a chat of the mum asking her why she doesn’t pick the guy’s call again . I almost ran mad

She has promised and vouched that she won’t try such again and doesn’t know what came over her her .

I have tried everything possible to forgive her since no one treats me the way she does , but I keep loosing weight and falling sick by day .

I’m currently depressed and don’t know what to do again
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by concho(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
MrAbufayed:

10 years from now I don't want to see on nairaland that one Mr Concho went to do DNA test for his kids and none be e own,run now ooo...she wants to explore abeg allow her.She can no longer be trusted.She is a daughter of Eve,na her mother put us for this wahala
You just offed me I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Cogs(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zonefree:

A girl and her wretched family are using you to play ludo and you're trying everything possible to forgive her undecided

I love that you're losing weight and falling sick day by day. It's a good sign for others to learn not to be like you. You're a disgrace to humanity and a waste of space.

A bandit is valuable than you! Tueh!

You are quite a mean guy.

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Lordofalmajiri(f): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hassanmaye:

So even if I deflowered a girl she can't be mine? This is not true,
It doesn't guarantee that she'll be yours.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by AMI3(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:
We started dating when she got admission in 2018. She was a novice and a church girl then .

Since I promised my self that I must marry who ever I deflowered , I started taking care of some parts of her needs hoping that I will get financially stable and settle down with her .

She was the type of girl that everyone assumed to be an angel . I trusted her more than anything on earth .

She is too jealous that she suspects that I’m cheating even when I was not . She misinterprets everything an opposite sex sends to me

Fast forward to 2022 . She visited one day and got upset that another girl referred to me as “babe” on chat instead of saying “hi” . I insisted that she brings her own phone so I check if a guy has never called her babe

On getting to her chat , I noticed this guy that she saved as “my favorite” . They had no chats (she deletes everything) . I decided to dig deeper only to find out that this guy has been going to her house (family house ) to sleep with her . It’s not once , it’s not twice . And it was frequent the period she even said I should give her space that they were doing family prayers

The worst is that I told the mum and elder siblings out of anger. They did absolutely nothing . The mum only denied knowing that the guy comes around when everyone is out

A month later, I saw a chat of the mum asking her why she doesn’t pick the guy’s call again . I almost ran mad

She has promised and vouched that she won’t try such again and doesn’t know what came over her her .

I have tried everything possible to forgive her since no one treats me the way she does , but I keep loosing weight and falling sick by day .

Why u young men too the carry love matter for head like gala.

So upon all these years that u spent in the uni and your parents wasted so much on u will just go down the drain because one hole.

Why can't u put this ur village people to shame.

For now men are not enough for a women.

My friend u are suffering for love because u don't have money or parents are not all that reach.

If u are doubting me get cash now even ur so call babe will kill anybody that comes close to u. Even if u don't give her shishi. Take it from me and from first hand experience.

To put your family in shame. No go die because a woman any woman that will love u will love u.. preeq the sweet her now

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by AK481(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
You go dey trust woman

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Dshocker(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

Dem suppose nail you for cross, because like this Jesus don un-die for your sin, go face your warrant.

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Darkandhandsom(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
Op you be mumu
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by opaniyikehinde: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
You are an absolute fool get out of here simp
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Otunbakayce: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
This one has been scammed with "you are the first person to sleep with me" just how ejiro tried to scam me back then after fucking her 3 times, she started claiming virgin on the day I bleeped her so hard that her period came after the marathon.
2020-2021 benefit scam cashout season has destroyed majority of Nigerian girls. Its all about money and not love these days.
Leave that girl and move on or else you will weep blood or kill yourself sooner or later.

Eleribu agbalagba! Ojaa rara, iyabo ati iya re ti GBE e ni handicap.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by BigYash: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
The girl and the family carried you over 2.5.. Las las everybody go chop breakfast.. I hope you didn't spend on her much sha.. They are not worth the stress..

2 Likes

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Hassanmaye(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

It doesn't guarantee that she'll be yours.
Nawoo this is serious then
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by jayAjoku(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hassanmaye:

But we thought once you disvirgin a girl she's yours forever?
Lol 😂 in their head she’s theirs forever 🤣😂🤣 In her head she’s For everybody and nobody

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Oche211(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

such again and doesn’t know what came over her her .

I’m currently depressed and

Op you are surely suffering from low self esteem.
How can you accept a lady who has repeatedly cheated on you back.

Haba na, be a man and move on.

She doesn't deserve you and she's not ready for the relationship.

As long as her mother also back her. You do not stand any chance. She's a cheat and a liar.

2 Likes

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by linearity: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
Not only that she is cheating, but she is taking this guy to her family house and you here ‘…trying hard to forgive her…so you can marry her’?

Bros make dem fear who no fear you…..you are a total joke before her own family, you are a laughing stock, you are the subject of their ridicule and jest…..

Come to imagine it and swap places….a guy proposed to your sister and want to marry her…but another guy is coming to your family house to fvck your sister, not once, not twice…..and the mugu still want to marry your sister, will you have any respect for that mugu and weakly? Will your family have respect for him?

Walk away now with your respect still intact, that girl does not respect you one bit, forget ‘how she treat you nice’, that is what all mugu say before they realized they were only been pampered for the slaughter.

If you are loosing weight now, prepare to loose much more if you go ahead…..she does not love you, she love only your money period! It is even nauseating that, you are calling her fiancée!

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by JESUSSON1: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
She will cheat on u again. Just move on, get urself another kitten, u will be ok
concho:

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by niel63(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
Another one.

You see, na them dey create the devil wey dem no want. grin

Guy-man no go fit love again ooo... lai lai!!! Atleast, not the way he loved this one.

Join the queue bro... You will soon be tagged wicked for refusing to give that much love again. cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by lomprico(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
Megabig:
Congrats on your own shege, I saw mine a week ago and Nairalanders cursed me out. Move on

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Lordofalmajiri(f): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Nawoo this is serious then
I don knack one guy serious date.. like them dey live together self.. girls these days just want to explore.

2 Likes

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by AngelicBeing: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zonefree:

A girl and her wretched family are using you to play ludo and you're trying everything possible to forgive her undecided

I love that you're losing weight and falling sick day by day. It's a good sign for others to learn not to be like you. You're a disgrace to humanity and a waste of space.

A bandit is valuable than you! Tueh!
Savages everywhere cheesy
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Neddyogu(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
Simply walk away.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Philomath1212: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
If only I can send you a private message...
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by B3sty(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
Aniweta chukwudubem Francis is a Scammer & also a Criminal. He's a Nairalander, Let him come out to defend himself.
Beware of Him.
Current Location; UK
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by DMerciful(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
You're just a simp. Move on!
concho:

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Stevenbright(m): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

You are dating yourself.

Her family members prefer the other guy to you. So, pick your pieces up and move on already!

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Tonytonex(m): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

forget her and focus on yourself.
That's if you are really sure that the other guy has been fucking her.
Don't work on assumptions. Be sure.
Maybe the guy get money pass you.

In this life, just try make money, enough of it. Or you hide your face.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by bukatyne(f): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
When your village people release your file, you will know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Flokibanks57: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
Finished Man
concho:

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by KarinaSlim(f): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Baby love grin

Price you pay for deflowering a girl child.

You have unleached her wild side.

Your cup of tea.

But wait o,

All of u that go about deflowering girls, sleeping around, doing boyfriend and girlfriend, dating, doing relationship.

Don't u get scared of contacting sexually transmitted diseases such as the deadly HIV

2 Likes

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Exedyne: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

you better run away. marrying into a family that cannot correct her child when they do wrong, is a recipe for disaster and a miserable life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Wisswhales007: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

Bro shey den swear for you ni ?
Must you date a girl you disflower by force abeg you better hustle and make money. Avoid having problem with her in future because I know for sure if you end up with her possibility you referring to what she did in the past might pop up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.