Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help (55889 Views)

My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Ever Suffered From Depression??? Please Share Your Story (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by denko(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
You want to die because of a woman PLEASE DIE QUICK I WILL COME TO YOUR BURIAL. I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE ALLOW THEIR EMOTION TO CONTROL THEM. BE A MAN AND SHAKE THAT OUT OF YOURSELF. my best guy die because of a woman today the woman is happily married to same guy that cause the WAHALA. SHAKING bumbum, Uvio and Eko for him.
concho:
We started dating when she got admission in 2018. She was a novice and a church girl then .
There was nothing like intimacy till 2021 and that was when I deflowered her ,

Since I promised my self that I must marry who ever I deflowered , I started taking care of some parts of her needs hoping that I will get financially stable and settle down with her .

She was the type of girl that everyone assumed to be an angel . I trusted her more than anything on earth .

She is too jealous that she suspects that I’m cheating even when I was not . She misinterprets everything an opposite sex sends to me

Fast forward to 2022 . She visited one day and got upset that another girl referred to me as “babe” on chat instead of saying “hi” . I insisted that she brings her own phone so I check if a guy has never called her babe

On getting to her chat , I noticed this guy that she saved as “my favorite” . They had no chats (she deletes everything) . I decided to dig deeper only to find out that this guy has been going to her house (family house ) to sleep with her . It’s not once , it’s not twice . And it was frequent the period she even said I should give her space that they were doing family prayers

The worst is that I told the mum and elder siblings out of anger. They did absolutely nothing . The mum only denied knowing that the guy comes around when everyone is out

A month later, I saw a chat of the mum asking her why she doesn’t pick the guy’s call again . I almost ran mad

She has promised and vouched that she won’t try such again and doesn’t know what came over her her .

I have tried everything possible to forgive her since no one treats me the way she does , but I keep loosing weight and falling sick by day .

I’m currently depressed and don’t know what to do again
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Bouncin(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
Before you forgive her, just think about how the other niggar must have f^cked her so hard that she was crying for more grin

E fit still be say the guy gbola is bigger and stronger than yours.

There are times she carried the gbola by her hands and slide it into her p_ussy and close her eyes in enjoyment while gripping the bedspread grin

10 Likes

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by ufotunang: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:
We started dating when she got admission in 2018. She was a novice and a church girl then .

Since I promised my self that I must marry who ever I deflowered , I started taking care of some parts of her needs hoping that I will get financially stable and settle down with her .

She was the type of girl that everyone assumed to be an angel . I trusted her more than anything on earth .

She is too jealous that she suspects that I’m cheating even when I was not . She misinterprets everything an opposite sex sends to me

Fast forward to 2022 . She visited one day and got upset that another girl referred to me as “babe” on chat instead of saying “hi” . I insisted that she brings her own phone so I check if a guy has never called her babe

On getting to her chat , I noticed this guy that she saved as “my favorite” . They had no chats (she deletes everything) . I decided to dig deeper only to find out that this guy has been going to her house (family house ) to sleep with her . It’s not once , it’s not twice . And it was frequent the period she even said I should give her space that they were doing family prayers

The worst is that I told the mum and elder siblings out of anger. They did absolutely nothing . The mum only denied knowing that the guy comes around when everyone is out

A month later, I saw a chat of the mum asking her why she doesn’t pick the guy’s call again . I almost ran mad

She has promised and vouched that she won’t try such again and doesn’t know what came over her her .

I have tried everything possible to forgive her since no one treats me the way she does , but I keep loosing weight and falling sick by day .

..you should know that nowadays it's difficult for a lady to stick to one guy

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by koolaid87: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
Would you like her Mom to be your inlaw for life?

Oga no build your house on sand oo

You'd look back n realised that you were warned
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Tonytonex(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
KarinaSlim:
Baby love grin

Price you pay for deflowering a girl child.

You have unleached her wild side.

Your cup of tea.

But wait o,

All of u that go about deflowering girls, sleeping around, doing boyfriend and girlfriend, dating, doing relationship.

Don't u get scared of contacting sexually transmitted diseases such as the deadly HIV
WOW
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by MrAbufayed: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:
You just offed me I swear
Lol,bro na so ooo
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Christian07(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
KidDarkness:

You better pick yourself up, dust your shoes and run. Na who live to tell the story dey enjoy pass. You don't need her. You don't need her baggage weighing you down
Her family members are just preying on you
Move on with your life.
Someone better always comes along

You don to preach this topic for church this particular brother no dey carry note pad And even bible come church

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Gbeng30(m): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
You better don't kill yourself, forget about her move on with your life... In all circumstances and situations in this life your safety, health and peace of mind should come first..

Me! Can i ever fall in love again I doubt it my eye Don see pepper...

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by illuminutty: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:
...but I keep loosing weight and falling sick by day .

Because of a woman, another human being? God abeg ooo. Let me never get to this level of f00lishness in my life.

You are big big f00lish man for sticking around such a family where the entire household connived against you. You be mumu man.

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Tonytonex(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bouncin:
Before you forgive her, just think about how the other niggar must have f^cked her so hard that she was crying for more grin

E fit still be say the guy gbola is bigger and stronger than yours.

There are times she carried the gbola by her hands and slide it into her p_ussy and close her eyes in enjoyment while gripping the bedspread grin
LOL 😂😂😆😂 badt wicked guy.
Finishing
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by akpascomartino: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
tellwisdom:
Foolish boi…Na Nigerian gurl matter u carry for head like dandruff?? RIP in advance undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wicked man you are.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Amayabor1: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
You are a clown.

When a man has a low self esteem, this is what happens.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Hassanmaye(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
jayAjoku:
Lol 😂 in their head she’s theirs forever 🤣😂🤣 In her head she’s For everybody and nobody
Omo fear catch small o

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Hassanmaye(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

I don knack one guy serious date.. like them dey live together self.. girls these days just want to explore.
Blood of Zachariah!! shocked
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
Just move on bro... Get high, find any stripper joint near u and let ur mind and soul wander. U will learn a lot from those half naked sexy hoes . They will bend for u if u have what it takes... no so yo's outside still be. Even the good girls wey remain no good finish. Na so the life come be undecided
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by spiralwedge(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
Come out of depression and start thanking God, because even her family is involved in scamming you. You don’t want to end up in marriage into a family like that.
The earliest you pick race the better
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by KoolBigk(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

You depressed cos of daughter of Eve? Better shake it off and focus on becoming a better version of yourself.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

Depressed because of olosho why not take the easy way out mumu

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Megabig: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
lomprico:

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

You de shine teeth, I know say u follow curse me out
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by ufuosman(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
No die oh
Already u don see wetin dey is left for u to take ur stand and don’t use it to hurt ur self much because anything dat happen life goes on
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Idoko619(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

You don't want a person you'll be coming to Nairaland to seek advice in your life.
Break up is hard, but not having peace of mind is harder, choose wisely..
Break up takes month and you're okay.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by sylve11: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zonefree:

A girl and her wretched family are using you to play ludo and you're trying everything possible to forgive her undecided

I love that you're losing weight and falling sick day by day. It's a good sign for others to learn not to be like you. You're a disgrace to humanity and a waste of space.

A bandit is valuable than you! Tueh!

shocked shocked cool
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by PDJT: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
-OP, you're actually allowed to use her as your side-chick but always wear protective clothing.

-When you're matured enough to marry, for peace of mind, ensure you marry atleast two women. Thank me later, as boys say on this forum. smiley
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by OriOko88(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
When I read of heartbreak threads like this one nairalad,I fear for my fiancee in far away owo,ondo state. Hehheeheh embarassed
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Ellasure: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Some others have it easy some don't.

Dear young man, every human is liable to make mistake of the head sometimes and receive correction and forgiveness. This your partner is still very young in life and with little or no life exposures and experience.

She is bound to make mistake just like you will surely make your own mistakes and seek forgiveness from her.

From your story she sought your forgiveness and understanding and I think you have to forgive her and move on to greater things for the two of you.

Nobody should expect to live a life of no mistakes, what experience will he have to share with humans. When I was young too a male friend of mine had a girl that never new any other man till we left University to NYSC camps. She went to serve in another state and got friendly with other man just because her friends were doing it. We got to know later through her friend, possibly a traitor called friend, and we ask the lady which she initially denied and the relationship deteriorated. But time and circumstances is a good healer and they were reconciled and married with matured people today. She never misbehaved again.

Some women take correction while others through pride never reason well again. As your girl has begged you and she is still available please reconcile fully with your mind and take her in. If everyone is looking for Mrs innocent then who will pick up Mrs gra gra.

Don't abandon her to her fate. You must have learnt one or two lessons from this matter that you need to have so that you will position yourself and prevent her from straying into another man's hand.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by sniperr007(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

Her mom is against you.

She is caught between respect for her mom and love/admiration for you.

The person with more influence wins

But I have learnt something in life. Don't let anything or anyone steal your joy.

Plus no one is irreplaceable

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by hikiki(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
One word! Run,usu,gudu,bichi,sare
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Gbeng30(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

You better take care of yourself and forget about her, see in all circumstances your safety, health and peace of mind should come first...its obvious it was a deliberate decision between her and her family, so don't kill yourself because of woman....

As for me falling in love doesn't exit in my diary..and I no dey do pass myself...

Note this 80% of guys that are dating and planning future with secondary school or university ladies always chop breakfast except if you dey that school with her.. Not to talk of spending my money on her God forbid I don learn teetee
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Haveyoueatentod: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Na hungry Nigerian girls you dey follow play loyal love you need to open your eyes o you deflowered her or not the highest spender is her favourite she fit just dey manage out of pity dey let you knack but don't act like you alone owns her private parts she can open it for whom ever she likes.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by jaxxy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

u like problems ooo. Instead of u yo face ur life abd hussle u are facing woman and an unfaithful girl for that matter. ure not even ready or stable toasty her or anyone for that matter so why not give urself a break and chill.

Or is the girl working or independent?

if a church or innocent looking girl means nothing everything is about character and actions. Imagine lying about prayers to have another guy around?

there's nothing worse than a serial lair.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by starz100: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Obviously the family/mother don't want you,
maybe because that other guy is more loaded.If you really love to settle down with her, you must be able to confront her mother that you are no more interested in the relationship, and if the mum didn't plead with you seriously,it means they don't want her to marry you.In that case move on with your life..If a mother is not in strong support of a union that union can hardly stand
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by funshint(m): 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wish I can tell you something else...quit that relationship. She's just pretending maybe because of what she's benefiting from you.
It's even a huge red flag for her mother to ask her such.
For the sake of your sanity, your general well-being and your progress in life quit that relationship. It might not be easy at the beginning but gradually you'll get peace. You'll regain your respect and the type of love you desire will surely come your way.
Go and google Will Smith and Jada pinkett marriage. It's not the type of life you'll wish for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.