Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence (96525 Views)

Achraf Hakimi's Estranged Wife Hiba Abouk Finally Opens Up About Divorce Saga / Psg Players Wives And Girlfriends | Achraf Hakimi Divorce Hiba Abouk ✅ / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by sixtuso(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
tonicyril:
U left Ur mate to marry someone 12yrs younger than you...why?? That means u re after his money one way or the other...that one no be love, if na love I am sure u would have seen Ur mate u were in love with before hackimey.

On one certain day u travel and Ur husband had a fling with Instagram olosho..ok. But the fling happened in Ur matrimonial house which is bad..we all know.
But the funny thing is that olosho said Ur husband raped her...as in whaaaaaat.

Imagine a olosho making case against you that u raped her in Ur own house...in Ur own house ooh..pls was she under duress to come?? Was she forced??. Ok that is not my problem.

After the allegation hackimey wife filed for a divorce that she can't take it, now she was demanding for a fifty percent share of his asset...aaaahhhh u re wicked ma

U re wicked to be demanding for 50% of property of someone u married three years ago, just three years ago ooh...

Now this is my take on this issue..... I am sure it's hackimey wife that set the olosho up for hackimey so that she can have her way of obtaining the 50% stake, that has bn her motive tipetipe, I am sure she set that Instagram olosho for hackimey to incriminate him.

Satan punish u this devilish woman.
Exactly, that was a setup from the gold digger. Olosho came to my house we had s*** got paid and she reported me to the police that I raped her imagine. I don't get it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Blazadenise(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
They accuse your husband of tape, not that they have found him guilty, shaperly she done go file for divorce... Abi naa she even set up her husband self ...and again just three years of marriage and you want half of his property haba naa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Darnell9(m): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Too much imagination kill am
the author of that book is Unago C. Shege

4 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by smasher1(m): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
The most funny thing about this Hakimi saga is that broke, poor and wretched men that don't even have single property are the ones putting this matter on their head like gele undecidedundecided. #1 they don't have, they can't even send common 5k to their girlfriend/wife to buy common body cream.

Shame!! Shame!! Shame!!!!!!

Why would any sane man send you such amount to buy body cream? Women and entitlement mentality!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by akinwun(m): 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
tonicyril:
U left Ur mate to marry someone 12yrs younger than you...why?? That means u re after his money one way or the other...that one no be love, if na love I am sure u would have seen Ur mate u were in love with before hackimey.

On one certain day u travel and Ur husband had a fling with Instagram olosho..ok. But the fling happened in Ur matrimonial house which is bad..we all know.

Imagine a olosho making case against you that u raped her in Ur own house...in Ur own house ooh..pls was she under duress to come?? Was she forced??. Ok that is not my problem.

After the allegation hackimey wife filed for a divorce that she can't take it, now she was demanding for a fifty percent share of his asset...aaaahhhh u re wicked ma

U re wicked to be demanding for 50% of property of someone u married three years ago, just three years ago ooh...

Now this is my take on this issue..... [b]I am sure it's hackimey wife that set the olosho up for hackimey so that she can have her way of obtaining the 50% stake, that has bn her motive tipetipe, I am sure she set that Instagram olosho for hackimey to incriminate him.[/b]wisdom will not kill you. I actually thought I was the only one that saw that.

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Godsonkemz(m): 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
What an opportunist trying to justify her actions with rape accusation. Wife accusing husband of rape is similar to accusing one of stealing what belongs to him. Is it possible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by akinwun(m): 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
tonicyril:

Now this is my take on this issue..... I am sure it's hackimey wife that set the olosho up for hackimey so that she can have her way of obtaining the 50% stake, that has bn her motive tipetipe, I am sure she set that Instagram olosho for hackimey to incriminate him.

wisdom will not kill you. I actually thought I was the only one that saw that.

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by franktech(m): 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
The real shocker is that she is the one to devide her money and assets to share it with Hakimikimi grin
Make Hakimi pity and shaa, not to take share of her property

2 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by alizma: 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
The most funny thing about this Hakimi saga is that broke, poor and wretched men that don't even have single property are the ones putting this matter on their head like gele undecidedundecided. #1 they don't have, they can't even send common 5k to their girlfriend/wife to buy common body cream.

Only people who's father cannot afford money to cream them are the ones to complain that a boyfriend cannot send 5k for cream. Relationship is not employment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Haul09011617135(m): 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
tongue lipsrsealed kiss cry
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by goslowgoslow(m): 11:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
Pearlposh:

This is so heartbreaking, Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear
Anything you read you believe! Smh!
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by sharone21(f): 12:02am On Apr 20, 2023
Men should be more careful about their behaviour....

You only become the prize after putting your wife first and you have earned the trust and respect from her such that she reciprocates it effortlessly.

I sent this story to an elder and even before I said he was a footballer, the person told me he is a gigolo..... Hakimi wanted a working class woman that would feed herself and him( possibly too) in the marriage while he stashes his under his mum's. A non working class woman wasn't what he had planned for in case of anything.

Anyone who controls your money, controls your home and life, meaning if the wife wasn't in the good books of his mum, she will suffer.... Who knows if she was his mum's choice at all.

When women bill men in divorce suits, they are trying to quantify in figures( eg dollars) all their duties as a wife and mother( if they have kids together).... U see guys wailing but that could actually be the amount you pay when u have someone else besides your wife doing such 'jobs' she does for you sacrificially....

Divorce is not good.... Some men even after hurting their wives they are still haughty and unapologetic.... Maybe this would have been resolved by truly apologetic in kind and cash.... Anyway, this divorce exposed him to her. Why marry someone u don't have a good level of trust for especially someone that allegedly helped u when u arrived Europe with nothing.

For those advocating she just goes like that without anything apart from Hakimi taking care of the child, know that Baby Mama is DIFFERENT from a WIFE...A wife is a joint, co-partner in that organisation not a mere staff... See how Abraham discarded Hagar his baby mama in the Bible with loaf of bread and water( lol).... NOT, for a wife.... A baby mama is not obligated to give u the child/ ren and walks out of your life with/ without notice( same with u) since there is no binding, legal contract between both of u and the profit that emanates from the 2 of u... A wife most times will do shared custody unless you become a dead beat dad and she reviews the whole thing legally.In Nigeria where there are no laws to protect the woman, the child support may be where she gets something for her years of toil in that home whether or not she built the man... But, if the child support isn't even adequate for the kids not to talk of herself, she may feel compensated by keeping the kids all to herself( including name change)..... One Ex Governor( B Fash) once said that even a person who feeds a child also licks his/her fingers from feeding that child.
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by EmmyDJourno: 12:05am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Future Hakimi wife, we sight you🤣

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by zedegit: 12:10am On Apr 20, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/i-need-time-to-digest-the-shock-hakimis-wife-breaks-silence/

Previous thread:
Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property

Shameless woman. It wouldn't be ignominy if she had gotten the wealth.

It's the audacity for me: asking for 50% of his money. Wicked witch.

She's not even fine. See who Hakimi is managing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by richie240: 12:12am On Apr 20, 2023
Spaxon:
Yes you were Hurt, we understand that.
Cheating is something African Women have endured and I'm not saying it's a good thing. But they've bottled it and salvaged their marriages.

An Average Man cheats.
Before you start quoting me, ask your daddy If he hasn't cheated on your mommy
There are instances the wifes find out and they shelve it under the carpet.

But because of quick money and fame, you opted to divorce him of course which is your RIGHT ... Hoping to cash out

You're only Shocked you came to the young boy's life to rip him of his Wealth
If not how do you expect to tie down a boy 12 years younger than you and distract him from fresh blood. Tell me if you were enough for him
What would be looking for in a younger girl.

Girl you're just pained you didn't make the headlines as the Victor. So chill
Na 'civilization' bring all dizwanz.

Were it to be in d olden days, d man (a Muslim for that matter) wouldve married at least 3 more wives after her. Like you said, men going after multiple women na 'gene' thing, he don dey man blood even from d time of Adam, so any woman wey, bcus of 'cheating' divot es her husband shd not even contemplate marriage in d first case, bcus, except for the fear of God in that man, d 'cheating' na eventuality.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by cezarman(m): 12:14am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shame on you, if you can't afford your 5k cream on your own... Or you're handicapped? grin

Lazy things grin grin

If you're pained, just go and die make we rest... No one cares.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by zedegit: 12:15am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

The shame falls on you and your gender who are waiting for men to buy them "common body cream."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by hansomb: 12:15am On Apr 20, 2023
Even her bre*st looks artificial

3 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Easybet1(m): 12:20am On Apr 20, 2023
Pearlposh:

This is so heartbreaking, Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear
you are a useless scammer. You beg with one account and quote with other account telling people to help you. You have been doing this samething on most of the thread. You should change your format instead of this useless trick

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by ireke(m): 12:24am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

1. Any lady waiting for handout to buy body cream is not worth dating. Being a girlfriend is not an occupation.
2. Have ladies paused for a second to thing about the origin of (or the strength behind) the Hakimi coup? It is a woman.

So instead of abusing men (broke men or stingy men, yoruba demon, red piller or even SIMP), maybe women should call an emergency general meeting to address how you will support yourselves in the future.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by TsbAfrica: 12:29am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

and the one wey you tie for head for this your comment nah wetin ? Palazzo Mtcheeeew

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:31am On Apr 20, 2023
Hin shock you. grin

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Omoawoke: 12:39am On Apr 20, 2023
tonicyril:

That was her exit plan for day 1. Get married to him and wait for this moment to cash out.
Evil woman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by nedekid: 12:40am On Apr 20, 2023
Lolz, hakim gave her "handicap" grin

2 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Immunity1555: 12:40am On Apr 20, 2023
Is she a Moslem?
I asked because of her dressing.
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by BeanX(m): 12:44am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Must u always type foolishly everytime? grow up

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Octopusssy(f): 12:50am On Apr 20, 2023
Pearlposh:

Career beggar. Continue, we see you

2 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Ikea81: 12:51am On Apr 20, 2023
tonicyril:
I am sure she's the one that set her husband up with that olosho that claimed hackimey raped her in his home

Her motive was to get rich quickly tru divorce and she had to find a way to instigate that albeit getting simpathy from the world...it's her plan joo

Two bottles of stout for you
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by BeanX(m): 12:54am On Apr 20, 2023
AndrewTate:
you need to stop broke shaming young men...
The idiot broke shaming guys here is also a broke ass bitch..... it's best people don't take her serious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by BeanX(m): 12:55am On Apr 20, 2023
Octopusssy:

Career beggar. Continue, we see you
Na one person get both account,,,,,na logic 😂😂

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 / Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected / Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.