Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence (96508 Views)

Achraf Hakimi's Estranged Wife Hiba Abouk Finally Opens Up About Divorce Saga / Psg Players Wives And Girlfriends | Achraf Hakimi Divorce Hiba Abouk ✅ / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by KarinaSlim(f): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
But normally, what Hakimi did is not good.

He shouldn't have put his property in his mother's name.

That means he planned for divorce right from the beginning.

Men and trust issues.
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by obaidan: 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
zilon12:
She no get her own money? Must she rely on him?

Just saying
They denigrate men, broke shame struggling men, use toxic feminism to propagate hate against the male gender, then will do anything to look for a rich man to marry so they can divorce and get wealth that their fathers could not bequeath to them. One has to be careful about raising daughters these days before these bitter demons will help u reconfigure ur daughter

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Versal: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
The hunter is now the hunted
Court has ruled that Hakim doesn't have anything.
In fact, she is richer than him
Her properties will now be shared

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by alfredfrddy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
The most funny thing about this Hakimi saga is that broke, poor and wretched men that don't even have single property are the ones putting this matter on their head like gele undecidedundecided. #1 they don't have, they can't even send common 5k to their girlfriend/wife to buy common body cream.

Shame!! Shame!! Shame!!!!!!
if the wife/girlfriend get shame, she should buy her things herself and not be a leech. "I love you" is not a criminal phrase. The poor men are borrowing cues from what they thought was not possible cos some of them were levelled by jezebels in the forms of wives and girlfriends

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by obaidan: 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
KarinaSlim:
But normally, what Hakimi did is not good.

He shouldn't have put his property in his mother's name.

That means he planned for divorce right from the beginning.

Men and trust issues.

Hakimi planned the divorce, but he wasn't the one that filed for divorce. Make it make sense. Man must always take the fall.
Tell me one reason why what Hakimi did is not good.
Hakimi is all shades of right ma. He anticipated her plan, a divorce and a ploy to whisk his wealth from him...he did really well.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by JudahBlakk: 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
The most funny thing about this Hakimi saga is that broke, poor and wretched men that don't even have single property are the ones putting this matter on their head like gele undecidedundecided. #1 they don't have, they can't even send common 5k to their girlfriend/wife to buy common body cream.

Shey na una type wey don weave una brain around pple hussle? Go & find work. Make your pay. HAKIMI no go dey pain u grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Looter100: 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

this wan go get sense??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by obaidan: 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Chiffy:
Just discovering that this gold digger is 36 years old, while Hakim is only 24 years old.
This means @ the age of 33, she married a boy of 21, with evil intentions.
Let one boy of 30 go and toast a young girl of 21...the ones that can't get a man will start shouting he's a pedophile, he's this, he' that.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by bluefilm: 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
The bitch probably needs some time to digest the fact that she was completely outplayed and outsmarted.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by pquaver(m): 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Taa get out.. Send 5k to the girlfriend, is the girlfriend not broke too? Why should someone send her money if she is not a broke ass girl.. Go and hustle and stop looking for who to give you money.. Atleast the broke guys respect themselves no be u dey feed them, or give them accommodation... Sapa no sabi gender..sapa dey do gender equality..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by obaidan: 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
Looter100:
this wan go get sense??
No sense at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by fafambo: 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

hakimi’s wife sister spotted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by pquaver(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
AsomStructures:
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
I will buy it in my moms name. 😎

3 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Goodlady(f): 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rayban25:

Rest before you allow your hatred for men kill you
I don't hate men
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by JudahBlakk: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Goodlady(f): 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
Maynman:

Why don’t you use your own smartness to create your own wealth and then you won’t need to depend on sharing someone’s wealth that’s not as smart as you, Huh?

Of cos I v my own wealth and it's still accumulating.
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Brush1: 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
People are not funny at all. Who do you think Hakimi was before his marriage? This lady did all she could at getting him in touch with a good league. She made him.
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Goodlady(f): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
donbenie:
You are smart and yet you are dependent on non smart men for your upkeep..
Misplaced Smartness..
do I know you
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by chocboi78(m): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
After digestion, transport , absorption, utilization , then excretion 😂

2 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by chocboi78(m): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Brush1:
People are not funny at all. Who do you think Hakimi was before his marriage? This lady did all she could at getting him in touch with a good league. She made him.
sorry

5 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Maynman: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:

Of cos I v my own wealth and it's still accumulating.

As it should be for an adult.

3 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

And some of them are accusing their mothers and relatives in the villages due to their own wrong decisions, as if it is only Hakimi has mother!

Africans and Nigerians with hypocrisy raised to power 100.

2 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Proudlyomonna: 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

yeye people talking about no rushing in crisis... yet she decided to drop her husband like that sharp sharp and file for divorce (hoping to get half his wealth), while these allegations of supposed rape are not even 2 months old.

Don't be surprised she planned it all like the gee above you said.
Some people wicked reach ground oo.

2 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Benrosaria(m): 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
same Morocco ag baby and Simi go celebrate 35 years old girl
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by KarinaSlim(f): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
obaidan:

Hakimi planned the divorce, but he wasn't the one that filed for divorce. Make it make sense. Man must always take the fall.
Tell me one reason why what Hakimi did is not good.
Hakimi is all shades of right ma. He anticipated her plan, a divorce and a ploy to whisk his wealth from him...he did really well.

I understand where u are coming from and everything still boils down to trust issues.
Yes...she could have filed for divorce without requesting for anything. Do some women do that? Yes.
What Hakimi and most Rich Men (emphasis on RICH) should do inorder to avoid such is this.
Before marriage, let the lady know that if the marriage goes south in future, she would not be getting anything atall from him.
I think they call it "Signing A Pre-nuptial Agreement" these days.
That way, she would make a decision either to marry him or not.

Hakimi too would use that as a yardstick to know if the lady truly loves him for him or just marrying him for his money.

The lady too seeing such agreement will check herself and if she goes ahead with the marriage, she knows she is going with nothing at the end if the marriage goes south.

And most women who TRULY loves the men will still go ahead with the marriage just to show you that your wealth means nothing to them.

My 2 cents.

5 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Algold: 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

How much your papa worth?
How much your brothers worth?
Because you can type you just type rubbish.
You should be ashamed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Go and hustle... your mates are making it out there...it is a big shame you still depend on a man for body cream in 2023

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

From everything you typed up here it evident you are coming from a broke background

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by thaoriginator: 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
Orubebe: We can't take this!!! grin
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Enemyofpeace: 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
Raymeskey:

😅🤣😆🤣🤣
Which market is he hawking it
I am not kidneying, please be serious. How do I rethief my account back from the hawker?
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by grandstar(m): 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
I don't have an ounce of pity for her.

A woman of 29 starts dating a 17 year old? Was she on drugs? Normally, women marry men older than them. At 29, she was not an old hag and I am sure there would have been men dying to tie the knot with her but she chose to date a 17 year old and marry him when he hit 19.

The way you lay your bed, the way you lie on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Blazadenise(m): 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
They accuse your husband of tape, not that they have found him guilty, shaperly she done go file for divorce... Abi naa she even set up her husband self ...and again just three years of marriage and you want half of his property haba...the wife no get sense

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 / Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected / Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.