Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence (96507 Views)

Achraf Hakimi's Estranged Wife Hiba Abouk Finally Opens Up About Divorce Saga / Psg Players Wives And Girlfriends | Achraf Hakimi Divorce Hiba Abouk ✅ / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by ahnie: 12:56am On Apr 20, 2023
Hakimi looking like wrestler great kalid.

For him mind na....he has won?
What about the welfare of their kids?would they also need grandma's permission before they get basic amenities?

This woman fevkup Sha.... falling inlove with a small boy,when there re mature men to love.
Nice Nonetheless I wish her luck.

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by jojothaiv(m): 12:59am On Apr 20, 2023
Spaxon:
Yes you were Hurt, we understand that.
Cheating is something African Women have endured and I'm not saying it's a good thing. But they've bottled it and salvaged their marriages.

An Average Man cheats.
Before you start quoting me, ask your daddy If he hasn't cheated on your mommy
There are instances the wifes find out and they shelve it under the carpet.

But because of quick money and fame, you opted to divorce him of course which is your RIGHT ... Hoping to cash out

You're only Shocked you came to the young boy's life to rip him of his Wealth
If not how do you expect to tie down a boy 12 years younger than you and distract him from fresh blood. Tell me if you were enough for him
What would be looking for in a younger girl.

Girl you're just pained you didn't make the headlines as the Victor. So chill
Home is where the heart belong!
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Octopusssy(f): 1:04am On Apr 20, 2023
BeanX:
Na one person get both account,,,,,na logic 😂😂
E get up to four accounts. Dem don ban this one wey I quote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by BeanX(m): 1:06am On Apr 20, 2023
Octopusssy:

E get up to four accounts. Dem don ban this one wey I quote
He get more than 20 accts,,,he go still use another new
account for another thread. 😂
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by selfemployed(m): 1:10am On Apr 20, 2023
KingFFG:
She should take it easy, let another gender win this time around

What if the court awards her 12 months of Hakim future salary?

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by kkins25(m): 1:19am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
The most funny thing about this Hakimi saga is that broke, poor and wretched men that don't even have single property are the ones putting this matter on their head like gele undecidedundecided. #1 they don't have, they can't even send common 5k to their girlfriend/wife to buy common body cream.

Shame!! Shame!! Shame!!!!!!
What happened to the girl friend brain that it's me that have to buy her body cream? is she on life support?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by godofuck231: 1:40am On Apr 20, 2023
She still de shock herself, make una give am tazzer na
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by aestake: 1:49am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
The most funny thing about this Hakimi saga is that broke, poor and wretched men that don't even have single property are the ones putting this matter on their head like gele undecidedundecided. #1 they don't have, they can't even send common 5k to their girlfriend/wife to buy common body cream.

You too no get shishi nao.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Horus(m): 1:49am On Apr 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6fi40U7Gm0

Achraf Hakimi's Ex-Wife Hiba Abouk Wanted HALF HIS MONEY After 3 Year Marriage, Mom Owns Everything
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Graficient: 1:50am On Apr 20, 2023
She should file for his future wealth to take care of his children since he doesn't need it as his mother is taking care of him
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by JustforMen: 2:06am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

You belong to the group of useless and worthless broke daughters of the poor whose only measure of love and success is when a man can "send common 5k to their girlfriend/wife to buy common body cream."

Why can't you have your own 5k to buy your own body cream that you will rub on your own body?

Can someone who cannot afford to buy her own cream without a man amount to anything?

Yet you have the effontry to be shouting shame when you are shame personified.

I hate poor, and poverty stricken leeches that feel they can call men broke and stingy when they don't get access to a man's resources.

If it is easy to be rich, why don't you go ahead and be rich for yourself without trying to guilt shame men into catering for you own needs as an adult?

Since a marriage is ending, why must a man loose his wealth along with loosing his family?

Why can't women jejely comot for the marriage without asking for money and assets?

A boy that has been playing football for over 10yrs meets a woman for 3yrs of marriage Divorce came and she wants half of all that he ever earned? Yet some women want to justify it.

See the thief saying she committed her life and her body to the marriage. Whose life and whose body did Hakimi use in the marriage??

The sheer arrogance and fraud.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by onuman: 2:06am On Apr 20, 2023
tonicyril:
U left Ur mate to marry someone 12yrs younger than you...why?? That means u re after his money one way or the other...that one no be love, if na love I am sure u would have seen Ur mate u were in love with before hackimey.

On one certain day u travel and Ur husband had a fling with Instagram olosho..ok. But the fling happened in Ur matrimonial house which is bad..we all know.
But the funny thing is that olosho said Ur husband raped her...as in whaaaaaat.

Imagine a olosho making case against you that u raped her in Ur own house...in Ur own house ooh..pls was she under duress to come?? Was she forced??. Ok that is not my problem.

After the allegation hackimey wife filed for a divorce that she can't take it, now she was demanding for a fifty percent share of his asset...aaaahhhh u re wicked ma

U re wicked to be demanding for 50% of property of someone u married three years ago, just three years ago ooh...

Now this is my take on this issue..... I am sure it's hackimey wife that set the olosho up for hackimey so that she can have her way of obtaining the 50% stake, that has bn her motive tipetipe, I am sure she set that Instagram olosho for hackimey to incriminate him.

Satan punish u this devilish woman.

"I am sure it's hackimey wife that set the olosho up for hackimey so that she can have her way of obtaining the 50% stake, that has bn her motive tipetipe, I am sure she set that Instagram olosho for hackimey to incriminate him."

Apt. The gold digger woman will now have to cope with another poor man, or possibly, assorted poor men, digging her hole.
Divorce moronn.

3 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Spanki(f): 2:10am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

😂🤣😂🤣😃😄😃😂🤣😃😄😂
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 20, 2023
Just negodu the crooked smile on Hakimi's face like he was planning something sinister.
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by viceddy95(m): 2:13am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

No sense in what you wrote….

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by JustforMen: 2:19am On Apr 20, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/i-need-time-to-digest-the-shock-hakimis-wife-breaks-silence/

Previous thread:
Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property

E shock you say you no fit thief "half of all his assets"

Apart from toto wetin you carry com the marriage? Why not just carry the same toto dey go mek he too carry his prick commot peacefully?

Why should you deserve his assets? Your own asset no dey your own body? Ole

You no see anything chop for the legend money, wetin you wan digest? Thief!

Gerrout of here ma friend...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by rosebowl01(m): 2:21am On Apr 20, 2023
E pain am 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Jennyclay:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by rosebowl01(m): 2:29am On Apr 20, 2023
Stats have shown that Nigerian women cheat more than any other group on this planet, but men get caught cheating and woman rarely do. Think, why do we have close to 35% paternity fraud in Nigeria? Were these women sleep walking when another man impregnated them? Stop these lies Abeg, nobody dey buy am anymore.

Spaxon:
Yes you were Hurt, we understand that.
Cheating is something African Women have endured and I'm not saying it's a good thing. But they've bottled it and salvaged their marriages.

An Average Man cheats.
Before you start quoting me, ask your daddy If he hasn't cheated on your mommy
There are instances the wifes find out and they shelve it under the carpet.

But because of quick money and fame, you opted to divorce him of course which is your RIGHT ... Hoping to cash out

You're only Shocked you came to the young boy's life to rip him of his Wealth
If not how do you expect to tie down a boy 12 years younger than you and distract him from fresh blood. Tell me if you were enough for him
What would be looking for in a younger girl.

Girl you're just pained you didn't make the headlines as the Victor. So chill

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by fr3do(m): 2:46am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Stop broke shaming men
It's so old

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by treatise: 2:47am On Apr 20, 2023
tonicyril:
U left Ur mate to marry someone 12yrs younger than you...why?? That means u re after his money one way or the other...that one no be love, if na love I am sure u would have seen Ur mate u were in love with before hackimey.

On one certain day u travel and Ur husband had a fling with Instagram olosho..ok. But the fling happened in Ur matrimonial house which is bad..we all know.

Imagine a olosho making case against you that u raped her in Ur own house...in Ur own house ooh..pls was she under duress to come?? Was she forced??. Ok that is not my problem.

After the allegation hackimey wife filed for a divorce that she can't take it, now she was demanding for a fifty percent share of his asset...aaaahhhh u re wicked ma

U re wicked to be demanding for 50% of property of someone u married three years ago, just three years ago ooh...

Now this is my take on this issue..... I am sure it's hackimey wife that set the olosho up for hackimey so that she can have her way of obtaining the 50% stake, that has bn her motive tipetipe, I am sure she set that Instagram olosho for hackimey to incriminate him.

Or she'd have forgiven the husband for the sake of love and let the marriage continue but the incident was an ample opportunity to get a FAT cheque but at the end of the day the man acted like a warri boy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by THEGALADIMA(m): 3:03am On Apr 20, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

tonicyril:

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by nonhuman(m): 3:04am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

how else can one spot devilish woman

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Noviagro(m): 3:12am On Apr 20, 2023
Oleeeee,thiefffff,barawooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by engrelvis(m): 3:14am On Apr 20, 2023
KarinaSlim:

I understand where u are coming from and everything still boils down to trust issues.
Yes...she could have filed for divorce without requesting for anything. Do some women do that? Yes.
What Hakimi and most Rich Men (emphasis on RICH) should do inorder to avoid such is this.
Before marriage, let the lady know that if the marriage goes south in future, she would not be getting anything atall from him.
I think they call it "Signing A Pre-nuptial Agreement" these days.
That way, she would make a decision either to marry him or not.

Hakimi too would use that as a yardstick to know if the lady truly loves him for him or just marrying him for his money.

The lady too seeing such agreement will check herself and if she goes ahead with the marriage, she knows she is going with nothing at the end if the marriage goes south.

And most women who TRULY loves the men will still go ahead with the marriage just to show you that your wealth means nothing to them.

My 2 cents.
lol... women r unpredictable

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by drololaaof: 3:20am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

How did you know that the commentators are poor ?
You are shameless too , the marriage is a sham if not why can't she wait and support her husband? But instead rush for divorce, demanding for 50% of a wealth she did not contribute to . Haaaaba dere is God oooh.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:22am On Apr 20, 2023
KarinaSlim:
But normally, what Hakimi did is not good.

He shouldn't have put his property in his mother's name.

That means he planned for divorce right from the beginning.

Men and trust issues.

He watched and prayed.

He prayed for the best, prepared for the worst and planned for the unexpected

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Babastrong(m): 3:29am On Apr 20, 2023
Nairaland men!
someone with two pair of shirt and trouser is also putting mouth into this matter.
yeyenetu.
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by fkj950ax(m): 3:33am On Apr 20, 2023
There is a need to revisit the concept of divorce where things owned by the couple is split 50/50.
FYI, it's not the mans property alone, but everything owned by both is split. But most time, the man makes more money and acquire things more than the woman.
She married him for his wealth if this is the main issue in their divorce.
I think she should go her way with what she owns and he goes his way also.
Whoever has the children (custody) should get an amount monthly, quarterly or yearly to provide for them.
They are both wealthy and own homes, so rent of where the children will stay is not the problem. Nobody needs money for that.
The healthcare needs of the children is under insurance from his job, so no outrageous healthcare costs.
School fees will be paid by him as at when due.
Feeding and clothing will be covered by the amount above, and both parties should be responsible for feeding and clothing the children.
Why is half of his wealth an issue of contention? She wanted it for herself which shows premeditation. This is why people sign prenups before marriage.
Divorce shouldn't be poverty alleviation strategy or retirement plan for women.
Most times, the argument is that she needs get a house, feed them, cloth them. If the guy provides all three for the kids even if they are in her custody, then what is the split of the guys wealth required for?
Is he supposed to pay her for the time she married him?

2 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by shinoyie35: 3:35am On Apr 20, 2023
HayaCloset is a premiere online shopping hub for traditional ethnic wear for men, women and kids. Offering a never ending collection of Indian ethnic wear in latest designs fulfilling your all sartorial needs, no matter whatever the occasion is. We believe shopping should be fun and sareeza online experience promises exactly that at the click of a button.
We know you’ll enjoy browsing our collection with so many different products on offer and at incredible prices. We care deeply about how our products are made. That’s why we partner with different states Indian suppliers and highly skilled artisans to carefully handcraft our ethnic wear. Only the highest ethical and quality standards are accepted. Our goal is to make products that we can proudly stand by and that you can flaunt impressively.
indian wedding saree
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by fkj950ax(m): 3:36am On Apr 20, 2023
Babastrong:
Nairaland men!
someone with two pair of shirt and trouser is also putting mouth into this matter.
yeyenetu.

The world will be a shitty place if we only allow people with more than 2 pair of shirts and trousers to be the only people that should have opinions. Don't ask people to keep quiet because you think they aren't wealthy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 / Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected / Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.