Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,700 members, 7,823,971 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence (96592 Views)

Achraf Hakimi's Estranged Wife Hiba Abouk Finally Opens Up About Divorce Saga / Psg Players Wives And Girlfriends | Achraf Hakimi Divorce Hiba Abouk ✅ / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Babastrong(m): 3:41am On Apr 20, 2023
[quote author=fkj950ax post=122628886]

The world will be a shitty place if we only allow people with more than 2 pair of shirts and trousers to be the only people that should have opinions. Don't ask people to keep quiet because you think they aren't wealthy[ NO. I didn't ask anybody to keep quiet but some men look handsome when they close their mouths.]
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by highoctane: 3:42am On Apr 20, 2023
Spaxon:
Yes you were Hurt, we understand that.
Cheating is something African Women have endured and I'm not saying it's a good thing. But they've bottled it and salvaged their marriages.

An Average Man cheats.
Before you start quoting me, ask your daddy If he hasn't cheated on your mommy
There are instances the wifes find out and they shelve it under the carpet.

But because of quick money and fame, you opted to divorce him of course which is your RIGHT ... Hoping to cash out

You're only Shocked you came to the young boy's life to rip him of his Wealth
If not how do you expect to tie down a boy 12 years younger than you and distract him from fresh blood. Tell me if you were enough for him
What would be looking for in a younger girl.

Girl you're just pained you didn't make the headlines as the Victor. So chill

Na only African wives?
Hillary Clinton na Abeokuta woman?
Papa Donald Trump wife, I don forget her name self na Nnewi woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by ddeola: 3:43am On Apr 20, 2023
After 3 years of marriage, you wan collect 50% of him life earnings, OLE BURUKU. Your husband was accused of rape and your own response is to divorce him, still you have the guts to talk about shock. Who doesn't know all these sportsmen are faced with the challenge of ladies throwing themselves at them anyhow and rape allegations by these "scavengers". Why not stand by him and give him the moral support he needs, then you can talk about determining the marriage afterwards instead of declaring him guilty by your actions?

You never see shock! Na you next target I pity. undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by lexy2014: 3:44am On Apr 20, 2023
tonicyril:
U left Ur mate to marry someone 12yrs younger than you...why?? That means u re after his money one way or the other...that one no be love, if na love I am sure u would have seen Ur mate u were in love with before hackimey.

On one certain day u travel and Ur husband had a fling with Instagram olosho..ok. But the fling happened in Ur matrimonial house which is bad..we all know.
But the funny thing is that olosho said Ur husband raped her...as in whaaaaaat.

Imagine a olosho making case against you that u raped her in Ur own house...in Ur own house ooh..pls was she under duress to come?? Was she forced??. Ok that is not my problem.

After the allegation hackimey wife filed for a divorce that she can't take it, now she was demanding for a fifty percent share of his asset...aaaahhhh u re wicked ma

U re wicked to be demanding for 50% of property of someone u married three years ago, just three years ago ooh...

Now this is my take on this issue..... I am sure it's hackimey wife that set the olosho up for hackimey so that she can have her way of obtaining the 50% stake, that has bn her motive tipetipe, I am sure she set that Instagram olosho for hackimey to incriminate him.

Satan punish u this devilish woman.

she thought that because she was 12years older, she was wiser and could manipulate the guy. she no know say the guy mama don give the guy odeshi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by faymoss(m): 3:49am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
The most funny thing about this Hakimi saga is that broke, poor and wretched men that don't even have single property are the ones putting this matter on their head like gele undecidedundecided. #1 they don't have, they can't even send common 5k to their girlfriend/wife to buy common body cream.

Shame!! Shame!! Shame!!!!!!
People like you are the ones that wanna reap where they have not sown. People like you that are not broke, what do you need a man's money for then?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Billionaire2: 3:56am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
The most funny thing about this Hakimi saga is that broke, poor and wretched men that don't even have single property are the ones putting this matter on their head like gele undecidedundecided. #1 they don't have, they can't even send common 5k to their girlfriend/wife to buy common body cream.

the 5k has been sent to our Mom,
body cream kiii you there

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by dnawah(m): 3:59am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

no wonder una d get plenty boy friends shocked shocked shocked imagine 10 boyfriends x#5000=#50,000.chie!!! There is God o!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by riverbird: 4:31am On Apr 20, 2023
cheesy
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by riczy(m): 4:45am On Apr 20, 2023
Ur shock is shocking me, I have one simple question to ask biko, is it hypovolemic shock or anaphylactic shock, pls which?
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by justlovesfarmin: 4:51am On Apr 20, 2023
tonicyril:
I am sure she's the one that set her husband up with that olosho that claimed hackimey raped her in his home

Her motive was to get rich quickly tru divorce and she had to find a way to instigate that albeit getting simpathy from the world...it's her plan joo

You are sure.

Imagine going into hellfire because you spread a rumor on a matter that does not even concern you?

You carry the matter for head like crayfish😁
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by huntax(m): 5:08am On Apr 20, 2023
tonicyril:
U left Ur mate to marry someone 12yrs younger than you...why?? That means u re after his money one way or the other...that one no be love, if na love I am sure u would have seen Ur mate u were in love with before hackimey.

On one certain day u travel and Ur husband had a fling with Instagram olosho..ok. But the fling happened in Ur matrimonial house which is bad..we all know.

Imagine a olosho making case against you that u raped her in Ur own house...in Ur own house ooh..pls was she under duress to come?? Was she forced??. Ok that is not my problem.

After the allegation hackimey wife filed for a divorce that she can't take it, now she was demanding for a fifty percent share of his asset...aaaahhhh u re wicked ma

U re wicked to be demanding for 50% of property of someone u married three years ago, just three years ago ooh...

Now this is my take on this issue..... I am sure it's hackimey wife that set the olosho up for hackimey so that she can have her way of obtaining the 50% stake, that has bn her motive tipetipe, I am sure she set that Instagram olosho for hackimey to incriminate him.

Satan punish u this devilish woman.

Guy!!!!... Guy!!!! Shake my hand abeg 🤝🏻.
That lady na teef. Marriage of 3 years pere, she wants to cash out. I'm sure she didn't plan to have up to two kids but the rod was just too sweet. She definitely planted that olosho into his life because she sef na olosho. See her dressing as a married Muslim woman.

3 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by benqo01(m): 5:09am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

😂😂😂😂😂 Keep on wailing you will wail till christ come....ode when i see a broke ass liability i know

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by bong4(m): 5:10am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

If body cream were common, every woman would afford it without any male assistance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by pikechukwu6(m): 5:11am On Apr 20, 2023
The shock really shock hmm grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by benqo01(m): 5:15am On Apr 20, 2023
But wanting 50% of his property shared is not shock?😂😂😂😂

Madam keep quite nothing for you,am even sure you setup Hakimi with that olosho so you can use that to divorce him and demand half of d property

No b only shock getat,Ronaldo is a badguy good he didn't marry that girl baba don get sense

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by huntax(m): 5:16am On Apr 20, 2023
Spaxon:
Cheating is something African Women have endured and I'm not saying it's a good thing. But they've bottled it and salvaged their marriages.

An Average Man cheats.

But because of quick money and fame, you opted to divorce him of course which is your RIGHT ... Hoping to cash out

If not how do you expect to tie down a boy 12 years younger than you and distract him from fresh blood. Tell me if you were enough for him

Girl, you had me in the first half, I'm not gonna lie.

I thought you were about to take her side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by huntax(m): 5:33am On Apr 20, 2023
Goodlady:

I pray God heal her.
You men ll learn the hard way. You think you are all smart, una go see shege!

They said marriage is for better for worse. Marriage that is barely 3 years old, she has rushed to file for divorce over a matter that's still in court. This is a man she's 12 years older than. She's enjoyed life and wants to retire with young fresh blood that just started life, but when a little issue came about, she decided to dip and cash out to now fully retire.

I'm sure Hakimi's mother saw it coming, as the wife must have given gold digging vibes. She has nothing to heal from. I bet you, it's not her first rodeo.

2 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by olabright31: 5:37am On Apr 20, 2023
[quote author=tonicyril post=122625836]U left Ur mate to marry someone 12yrs younger than you...why?? That means u re after his money one way or the other...that one no be love, if na love I am sure u would have seen Ur mate u were in love with before hackimey.

Satan punish u this devilish woman.[/quot

God has blessed you with too much wisdom
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by PoliteActivist: 5:38am On Apr 20, 2023
ednut1:
Fake news. She was talking about the rape not the fake transfer to his mother story
https://www.nairaland.com/7659278/french-journalist-news-hakimi-transferring

Ssshhhh... don't spoil their jubilation

tonicyril:
U left Ur mate to marry someone 12yrs younger than you...why?? That means u re after his money one way n.

lexy2014:

she thought that because she was 12years older, she was wiser and could manipulate the guy. she no know say the guy mama don give the guy odeshi

Hate to break it to ya
See below

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by DaveHarry(m): 5:39am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Ashawo Kobo Kobo. Bleep papa, bleep pikin. Useless female

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by AhmedGhost(m): 5:39am On Apr 20, 2023
FantasyWolf:
E never shock her finish...
If she digest am finish make she poop am out😁😁😂
Na make she join cold milk+digestive biscuits self😂😂
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by ibrahim55(m): 5:42am On Apr 20, 2023
AImiron:
girls from a wretched home , are quick to broke sham struggling guys, if it was that easy why your papa poor, you don ever see Temi or Cuppy otedola broke shame men online before. Irritants like will end up selling their pussy for survival, na low class girls like you dem dey fvck 5k 2nuts and BJ, you go come dey form feminist on NL, frustrated Olosho in real life. Your mama suppose don use your preggy do menstruation
pls calm down ok this is too much
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by lexy2014: 5:51am On Apr 20, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Ssshhhh... don't spoil their jubilation

Hate to break it to ya
See below

What are you hating to break to me?
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Charmingchuba: 5:52am On Apr 20, 2023
Smart dude Hakimi

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Dozie32(m): 5:54am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Another pained hanty grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by afadi2410: 5:56am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Must they always send urgent 2k for you,can't you work for your own money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by ahnie: 5:56am On Apr 20, 2023
Because I corrected you in a post like that....you have resorted to stalking me.this is one reason why I detest nairaland small boys.
Spiritualsdeeps:
Maturity does not makes someone Mumu, Small boy in age but not in mind. Being Wise when you notice the greed of a Woman does not make him Immature.

Yes He Won Well Not only in his Mind but In all Ramifications.

Children Welfare and Amenities has a Price figure and that would will be taken care of ...

School Fees, Feeding, Health, Accommodations those are no Issues.. It is a Known facts.But that won't ever replace the greedy 50% She Wanted.. Chai.. Fear Who no Fear Woman. grin
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Nolevel666: 5:58am On Apr 20, 2023
ibrahim55:
pls calm down ok this is too much

Calm down ni.

All these sycophant girls wey never see shege for their lives.

Make she go raise 10 blocks give bricklayer first make she know wetin boyz dey pass through before story day change for Boyz.

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by sleeknaija(m): 5:58am On Apr 20, 2023
Spaxon:

An Average Man cheats.

I am very sure your father also cheated on your mother in their matrimonial bed with a very close friend of her. Idi*t.
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Tecnophone: 5:59am On Apr 20, 2023
me, I don't have a pauper like you as gf na, a silly parasite.
Jennyclay:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 / Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected / Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.