Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence (96594 Views)

Achraf Hakimi's Estranged Wife Hiba Abouk Finally Opens Up About Divorce Saga / Psg Players Wives And Girlfriends | Achraf Hakimi Divorce Hiba Abouk ✅ / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by gabbytabby: 6:01am On Apr 20, 2023
503 likes the typical irrational thoughts of a Nigerian man that is why the country is upside down.

tonicyril:
U left Ur mate to marry someone 12yrs younger than you...why?? That means u re after his money one way or the other...that one no be love, if na love I am sure u would have seen Ur mate u were in love with before hackimey.

On one certain day u travel and Ur husband had a fling with Instagram olosho..ok. But the fling happened in Ur matrimonial house which is bad..we all know.
But the funny thing is that olosho said Ur husband raped her...as in whaaaaaat.

Imagine a olosho making case against you that u raped her in Ur own house...in Ur own house ooh..pls was she under duress to come?? Was she forced??. Ok that is not my problem.

After the allegation hackimey wife filed for a divorce that she can't take it, now she was demanding for a fifty percent share of his asset...aaaahhhh u re wicked ma

U re wicked to be demanding for 50% of property of someone u married three years ago, just three years ago ooh...

Now this is my take on this issue..... I am sure it's hackimey wife that set the olosho up for hackimey so that she can have her way of obtaining the 50% stake, that has bn her motive tipetipe, I am sure she set that Instagram olosho for hackimey to incriminate him.

Satan punish u this devilish woman.

2 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Chochovini: 6:02am On Apr 20, 2023
Paherps after the digestion then it will metabolised abi? Yeye thief.
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Agunesinjaweola: 6:03am On Apr 20, 2023
This is what you get for marrying a 12 year old boy younger than your junior sister !

You have to keep working hard to sustain your life style and dreams of expensive cars and jewelry.

For we Men, Hakimiology is what we are doing right now and our brains has been reset across board and all the Men are United on this.

The name of Hakimi is the beginning of wisdom for all the Olosho !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by PoliteActivist: 6:04am On Apr 20, 2023
lexy2014:

What are you hating to break to me?

The below will give you an idea

Charmingchuba:
Smart dude Hakimi

More like fake news Hakimi

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by lexy2014: 6:05am On Apr 20, 2023
PoliteActivist:

The below will give you an idea

What idea is "the below" giving me? Idea about what!
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
The most funny thing about this Hakimi saga is that broke, poor and wretched men that don't even have single property are the ones putting this matter on their head like gele undecidedundecided. #1 they don't have, they can't even send common 5k to their girlfriend/wife to buy common body cream.

Shame!! Shame!! Shame!!!!!!

Nobody answered you.. lemmi give you one quote... You are a gold digger.. nkapi rat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Rappervisual: 6:06am On Apr 20, 2023
Brethren ur head get oil!!!
tonicyril:
U left Ur mate to marry someone 12yrs younger than you...why?? That means u re after his money one way or the other...that one no be love, if na love I am sure u would have seen Ur mate u were in love with before hackimey.

On one certain day u travel and Ur husband had a fling with Instagram olosho..ok. But the fling happened in Ur matrimonial house which is bad..we all know.
But the funny thing is that olosho said Ur husband raped her...as in whaaaaaat.

Imagine a olosho making case against you that u raped her in Ur own house...in Ur own house ooh..pls was she under duress to come?? Was she forced??. Ok that is not my problem.

After the allegation hackimey wife filed for a divorce that she can't take it, now she was demanding for a fifty percent share of his asset...aaaahhhh u re wicked ma

U re wicked to be demanding for 50% of property of someone u married three years ago, just three years ago ooh...

Now this is my take on this issue..... I am sure it's hackimey wife that set the olosho up for hackimey so that she can have her way of obtaining the 50% stake, that has bn her motive tipetipe, I am sure she set that Instagram olosho for hackimey to incriminate him.

Satan punish u this devilish woman.
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by ChristianMuslim: 6:07am On Apr 20, 2023
Im so Happy for hakeem, Women are evil.. only few are God-fearing.. Imagine 3yrs marriage, you have filed fir divorce

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Mrvictorwrite(m): 6:08am On Apr 20, 2023
Like seriously? Shame on you woman!

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by alklas(m): 6:09am On Apr 20, 2023
Failed plan grin

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Psoul(m): 6:09am On Apr 20, 2023
This Hakimi is a member of Elu Pee. He no dey give Shishi. 🤣🤣🙆🙆🤦

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by mrblessed(m): 6:11am On Apr 20, 2023
Sure, who wouldn't? especially after that catastrophically loss of imagined wealth.
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by PoliteActivist: 6:14am On Apr 20, 2023
lexy2014:

What idea is "the below" giving me? Idea about what!

Ok, let me play along u can’t read:
1) The woman has her own money - €3m
2) Fake news: Hakimi couldn't have transfered anything

ChristianMuslim:
Im so Happy for hakeem, Women are evil.. only few are God-fearing.. Imagine 3yrs marriage, you have filed fir divorce

Mrvictorwrite:
Like seriously? Shame on you woman!

alklas:
Failed plan grin

Psoul:
This Hakimi is a member of Elu Pee. He no dey give Shishi. 🤣🤣🙆🙆🤦
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by DollarSigns(m): 6:19am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
The most funny thing about this Hakimi saga is that broke, poor and wretched men that don't even have single property are the ones putting this matter on their head like gele undecidedundecided. #1 they don't have, they can't even send common 5k to their girlfriend/wife to buy common body cream.

A typical woman, be behaving like babies, as she saw that that all evidences are pointing back at her gender, she had no other option but to rant back at the other gender Mek dem no press her neck grin grin
Aunty poor and broke men are just discussing lessons learnt so that when e stew, we’ll all be as wise as Hakimi cheesy

PS: this Hakimi saga is points how selfish and manipulative a lot of women are, yet first to cry victim grin these are End times but las las God of Men Dey grin

3 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Dynamicboss: 6:19am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

There is difference between broke and stingy men. Some guys may not have much but the little given is out of love but some wealthy guys will give you tips and stillfind a way to get it from you via using your body mercilessly or use you as sacrifice.

I will advise you to make money yourself and stop depending on guys. You have hands and legs, maximise its potential.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by lexy2014: 6:23am On Apr 20, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Ok, let me play along u can’t read:
1) The woman has her own money - €3m
2) Fake news: Hakimi couldn't have transfered anything

Really? So all the news outlets reporting the incident didn't pick it up that the news is fake?

Who told you that she has 3m euros? Even if she did, so what?

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Chucks13: 6:24am On Apr 20, 2023
Look at this thief. Allegation of rape so dividing his wealth by 50% is the way to fight for rape allegation ba?

You are a thief, if you like break ice or break noise that is your problem, 50% you won't get infact 2% won't reach your hand Hakim na real ballers.......

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by damkin24(m): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Just read what u write again and ask urself, am I even normal?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by PoliteActivist: 6:27am On Apr 20, 2023
lexy2014:

Really? So all the news outlets reporting the incident didn't pick it up that the news is fake?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U64iV-Qqrws
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Alonso91(m): 6:27am On Apr 20, 2023
When the hunter is being hunted...you go cry blood and still we won't pity you cuz we all know ur motive

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by philipfrancis81(m): 6:27am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

See.person wey no fit even buy pant for herself de yarn dust

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by lexy2014: 6:28am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

But why are you offended by what "broke, poor and wretched men that don't even have single property" choose to put on their head?

Is Hakimi broke? Am sure he has disappointed you cos you always thought that rich guys spend money on women without thinking.

If you need a man to send you common 5k, then it shows that you even more wretched and broke than d men you say are broke. If you can't buy common body cream for yourself, then just go and start doing house girl work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by lexy2014: 6:29am On Apr 20, 2023
PoliteActivist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U64iV-Qqrws

You haven't answered my questions.

Why didn't all the news outlets reporting the incident pick it up that the news is fake?

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by tonicyril: 6:32am On Apr 20, 2023
justlovesfarmin:

You are sure.

Imagine going into hellfire because you spread a rumor on a matter that does not even concern you?

You carry the matter for head like crayfish😁
Hell fire wey u create abi grin
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by alingo2013(m): 6:33am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Like how your father can not take care of your prostitute of a mother

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Nairalander248: 6:33am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Na Olosho dey expect money from men... Btw you don buy new phone?

https://www.nairaland.com/7066297/please-dont-understand-what-wrong

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by MrFly(m): 6:36am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

entitlement mentality. Is it a must that a man must fund a woman?

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by tonicyril: 6:36am On Apr 20, 2023
sixtuso:
Exactly, that was a setup from the gold digger. Olosho came to my house we had s*** got paid and she reported me to the police that I raped her imagine. I don't get it
As in me sef confused ooh..

Olosho said I raped her in my own house?? Abeg wetin she find come?

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by tonicyril: 6:38am On Apr 20, 2023
Phargbemmy:

Women and blackmail. See the way she gave her all! Body soul and time and she could go ahead and make rash decisions.

Yes mistakes happens and if really you love your man, why not separate for a while and come back to him in forgiveness?! Why outright diverse, 50% of what he had laboured for. Pele o sisi. See her playing the victim!
It shall not be well for her all she gave..all ko
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Satazaa: 6:38am On Apr 20, 2023
Spaxon:
Yes you were Hurt, we understand that.
Cheating is something African Women have endured and I'm not saying it's a good thing. But they've bottled it and salvaged their marriages.

An Average Man cheats.
Before you start quoting me, ask your daddy If he hasn't cheated on your mommy
There are instances the wifes find out and they shelve it under the carpet.

But because of quick money and fame, you opted to divorce him of course which is your RIGHT ... Hoping to cash out

You're only Shocked you came to the young boy's life to rip him of his Wealth
If not how do you expect to tie down a boy 12 years younger than you and distract him from fresh blood. Tell me if you were enough for him
What would be looking for in a younger girl.

Girl you're just pained you didn't make the headlines as the Victor. So chill
well said but you are wide off the mark with your unsubstantiated claims of African men as matrimonial cheats, haba this is intellectual laziness at it's height, women cheat as much as men do, world over, and you have not read the findings about Nigerian women nicking the world record of marital unfaithfulness? I suggest you take a stroll to short time hotels and find out if the women who sneak in and out of those sleazy rooms are coerced or forced for the sexual romps
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by seniorman1992(m): 6:38am On Apr 20, 2023
And you're damn broke too if all you could think of is 5k body cream.
Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by PoliteActivist: 6:38am On Apr 20, 2023
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my questions.

Why didn't all the news outlets reporting the incident pick it up that the news is fake?

Most people really don't think AT ALL.
Seeing all the people having to split billions with their exes, HOW CAN ANYBODY POSSIBLY THINK HAKIMI IS THE FIRST TO THINK OF TRANSFERING HIS WEALTH TO ANOTHER PERSON??!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 / Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected / Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.